Kennedy Blue Reviews

3.9

• Haley
    Haley Getting married on 05/28/2023

Amazing!

Kennedy Blue was SO easy to use and great quality dresses! I had 5 dresses shipped right to my door to try on and it was the easiest process to order after I chose one in the comfort of my own home!!! Recommend this to anyone who loves convenience and good quality dresses with amazing customer service who was quick to answer questions!
    Mariana F. Getting married on 08/12/2022

Amazing experience

I love everything about Kennedy Blue. The dresses are great! They are beautiful and have amazing quality. After getting a few swatches and a try-on dress, I ended up buying my dress on the "Ready to ship" and it was perfect! The dress was shipped super fast and came in perfect condition.
    I always got help when I needed it, and I feel like the company cared about me and my journey of getting the perfect dress.
    Maria A. Married on 10/30/2021

Best Customer Service

I needed a dress in a rather short time frame due to a change in Bridesmaids that was out of my control, I worked with Abby and they were able to resolve the issue within an hour, I receivedand invoice and the dress is on its way! I have never had a better experience, I work in customer service so I know situations aren't always the easiest but I will forever be grateful for the staff at Kennedy Blue. My bridesmaids will now all be matching!
  • User5785109 Recently married

Great Bridesmaid Dresses!

I wore this brand in my friends wedding and the dresses were beautiful! We wore the storm color and they were so comfortable and fit everyone in the wedding. I am a plus size bridesmaid and it was by far my favorite brand I have worn before.
  • Breanne
    Breanne K. Married on 06/12/2021

Highly Recommend!

Amazing dresses and amazing quality. I highly recommend Kennedy Blue dresses to anyone looking for affordable and quality bridesmaid dresses. They had so many styles to choose from and their at home try on program was really great to see the styles on me and help me decide on my final pick. The customer service team was also super helpful with any questions I had.
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 05/21/2021

Love the moss dresses!

I’d worked many times with azazie, but didn’t love their options for green dresses. The Kennedy blue moss green was perfect, and they had their Black Friday sale where all their dresses were $99. It was perfect, and they looked beautiful!
    Kayla Married on 05/01/2021

COVID-19 Bridesmaids

My wedding w as supposed to be May of 2020, so my bridesmaids had bought their dresses way in advance for my actual May 2021 wedding. In the meantime, my MOH had a baby and had to exchange her dress (2x!) and another bridesmaid was about 25 weeks pregnant by the time our wedding actually happened. Their dresses all still matched perfectly in color and fit wonderfully.
  • Crystal
    Crystal M. Married on 11/29/2019

Beautiful dresses at an affordable price

Kennedy Blue should definitely be your only destination for your bridesmaid's dresses. Their dresses are beautiful and such great quality. I know shopping online for a dress can be nerve-wracking but I know you won't be disappointed. I would highly recommend ordering a few samples and have you and your bridesmaids try on the dresses. Even if the sample is not quite in your size, you can get a better understanding of how the dress can look and fit. They also give you an option to order fabric swatches which is very helpful in deciding which colors will work best with your overall wedding vibe. If you are unsure about anything, Kennedy Blue's customer representatives are there to help and are very responsive. They can even let you know when you should have the dresses ordered so that you can have enough time to get them altered. Overall my experience with Kennedy Blue was amazing and I would highly recommend them.
    Saarika Married on 08/10/2019
    I was very pleased with my Kennedy Blue dress. My friends and I tried on our dresses in store and each found our perfect match (our bride let us each pick our own). All the dresses matched our personalities.

My dress arrived a few weeks prior to the anticipated arrival date. I got the shipment notification and the dress arrived the next day!

The dress required a bit of hemming, but afterward it fit like a glove. The dress was super flattering and was surprisingly easy to dance in. I would highly recommend Kennedy Blue to any future bride or bridesmaid.

Kennedy Blue's reply:

Thank you so much for your fab review, Saarika! We're so glad that you enjoyed your experience with Kennedy Blue and appreciate your feedback! :)
  • Avery
    Avery D. Married on 07/27/2019

Great bridesmaid dresses

Kennedy Blue makes awesome and affordable bridesmaid dresses! Originally we went through the Wedding Shoppe and that was great to see colors and styles in person but my bridesmaids who ordered directly through Kennedy Blue had an easier time and paid less for their dresses! I would recommend doing the at-home try on and ordering directly through the website!
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 07/27/2019

Best bridesmaids dress

I have worn a few Kennedy Blue dresses in other weddings and I knew that's where I wanted my bridesmaids to get theirs. My maid of honors got lost in the mail; Kennedy Blue went over and beyond to assist us. The local post office lost the package and we never got it Kennedy Blue organized discounts and rush shipping on the replacement. They were great to work with and I will be using them again!
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent customer service, affordable

Each of my bridesmaids picked a dress that fit their style, and everyone looked beautiful and comfortable! The dresses were extremely affordable, and the customer service was unbeatable. Highly recommend!
    Lauren Married on 09/14/2018
    This website is amazing and I recommend it to anyone in need of bridesmaid dresses! Not only do they have affordable beautiful dresses but they also have sample dresses that ship to your house to try on, I loved this feature and have not seen it anywhere else. Also I went away and was not able to ship my sample dress back in time so they extended my date to do so, so I would not have to pay an extra shipping price! Above all, Kennedy Blue's customer service goes above and beyond. I waited too long to buy my bridesmaid dress, saying the dress was not suppose to come until a week after the wedding date, a representative took it upon her own matters to email me 3 different dresses in my size and color that were in stock and could be sent immediately. I was thoroughly amazed at the promptness of the emailing and the willingness to help! Thank you Kennedy Blue, I will be using your website in the future!
    Casey Married on 06/28/2018
    Loved my Wedding Dress! Kennedy Blue amazing designer ans amazing quality & service!
    Cait Married on 09/21/2017
    My experience with Kennedy Blue was great from start to finish and I loved my dress! I would highly recommend purchasing from Kennedy Blue!

Kennedy Blue's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Cait! We're so happy that you had such a great experience and really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 09/04/2017
    I used Kennedy Blue for my bridesmaid dresses for my wedding, and the dresses ended up being great quality and absolutely beautiful. Be sure to order early as the shipping time can be a couple of months. However, all of my bridesmaids loved their dresses and told me that they would definitely wear them again. The process of getting color and dress samples was so easy, which made the process of getting bridesmaid dresses a breeze even when they are spread out in different states.

Kennedy Blue's reply:

Thank you so much for your fab review, Rebecca! We're so happy that you were so pleased with the quality of dresses and service and have no doubt that your big day turned out beautifully! Feel free to send us pictures to info@kennedyblue.com. We'd love to see them!!
  • LaCresia
    Lacresia Married on 08/12/2017
    I cannot talk enough about how wonderful my experience was purchasing a Kennedy Blue bridesmaid dress! I've been a bridesmaid in over 7 weddings, and this was by far my favorite dress! For one, they were able to accommodate my size (hello curvy girls)! They carry plus sizes in the store to try on so I felt included with the other girls when looking for the best style for me! Ordering was easy, although it took awhile to get to me, but that's normal for a bridemaids dress! When it arrived, it fit like a glove! It was incredibly comfortable and I danced like crazy all night long! I felt so beautiful (even though it's not about me)!!!! Another great thing was we were all able to pick the style that best fit our bodies/personalities! There were so many varieties to choose from, yet they looked stunning all together! I'm so happy and would recommend Kennedy Blue to everyone!!!!!!

Kennedy Blue's reply:

Thank you so much for your fabulous review, LaCresia! We're so happy to hear that you had such a fantastic experience with Kennedy Blue and love that you felt so beautiful and confident in your dress! That's what it's all about! <3
    Emily Married on 07/15/2017
    We were thrilled to wear Kennedy Blue dresses as bridesmaids. Not only were the dresses comfortable (pockets included), practical, and complimentary to the bride's gown, the staff was knowledgeable and extremely helpful throughout the process!

Kennedy Blue's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Emily! We really appreciate your kind feedback!
    Hilary Married on 05/06/2016
    If I could give 10 stars for value, I would. I bought my wedding dress through Kennedy Blue, and selected a bridesmaid fabric color (people selected the styles they preferred). I absolutely loved my gown and the color "slate blue" in the bridal party dresses. I would highly recommend this company, especially for budget-conscious brides who want quality for their money!
  • User2254310 2+ years ago
    My girls ordered their bridesmaid dresses from this company. The dresses were beautiful and of great quality. I had 2 of my girls need to get larger sizes when they tried their dresses on and they received the new dress in a matter of days. I highly recommend this company for bridesmaid dresses!
  • J&J11
    Jessica Married on 02/19/2011

Wonderful customer service, quality bridesmaid dresses

First, the prices are great for awesome quality bridesmaids dresses. Second, customer service is amazing. Long story short, purchased original dress, received beautiful dress, then the covid19 outbreak happened and my brothers wedding had to be postponed at the last minute for 4.5 months from original date. At the same time I had found out I was pregnant and knew my current dress wasn’t going to fit me in 5 months. I Emailed Kennedy blue after hours and received a response by very early the next morning. They helped me with selecting a new dress that would be more forgiving for a growing belly and gave me the instructions on how to return the original. (They also always have great promo codes for discounts and free shipping sometimes too!). So unfortunately after all was said and done I had a miscarriage, and I emailed Kennedy blue once again asking if I could change my new dress order to a size smaller and they were able to accommodate. They’ve been absolutely kind, friendly, helpful, accommodating, etc etc. thanks for everything!
    Erica Married on 07/15/2017
    The customer service is so helpful and awesome. I wore 'Quinn' and I absolutely loved it! It was a bit too long for me so I had it hemmed but it was so comfy and cute! I didn't even wear it as a bridesmaid, I just wore it as a guest to a wedding! I would recommend Kennedy Blue to anyone, whether you're looking for bridesmaid dresses or just wedding guest attire!

Kennedy Blue's reply:

Erica, thank you so much for your fabulous review! We love that you wore a Kennedy Blue dress as a wedding guest and are so happy that you had such a great shopping experience with us! Thanks for your feedback!
    Aaliyah Married on 03/26/2016
    After looking at dresses at several shops, I decided to order sample dresses from Kennedy Blue for my bridesmaids to try on. The sample dress came in several different styles so we could pinpoint the perfect dress. I ended up choosing a blush pink dress, which was the perfect balance between pink and nude. It came earlier than expected, which was great to allow for length alterations. My bridesmaids did have a few complaints about the dress they got fitting different than the sample, but with minor alterations everything was perfect. They are beautiful dresses of good quality and won't break the bank!
  • Ashlyn
    Ashlyn Married on 04/04/2020

Great for matching color but different style

I am so happy I went with Kennedy Blue for my bridesmaid dresses. All my girls selected a different style in the same color. They have tons of options for lots of different body shapes and sizes.
  • kh22
    Katie Married on 06/22/2019

Great value dresses

I love the Kennedy Blue dresses and thought they were very affordable for my bridesmaids ranging from $70-125 based on if they bought in stock or ordered dresses. I will say that the embroidered lace dresses are scratchy, so I would recommend rubbing a dryer sheet or something on the inside of it to try to soften the tulle. They looked beautiful though, and you can't really beat the price. The customer service was pretty good and easiest when I contacted them through Facebook.