Borrowed and Blue Reviews

Borrowed and Blue 7
  • Jessie

Jessie Cathey · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Our day wouldn’t have been the same without Kaley. From our initial meeting I felt comfortable with her. I have a mother and a mother in law with a lot of strong opinions and she figured out how to balance them, and still gave me the wedding that I envisioned. I gave her a basic idea of my vision for the wedding (that I never could’ve actually set up myself). She and her staff went above and beyond. Everyone ended up happy. Our wedding was gorgeous and she took away so much of our stress, from the initial planning, ceremony and reception, to the getaway car and hotel. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Borrowed and Blue 8
    Borrowed and Blue 9
    Borrowed and Blue 10
    Borrowed and Blue 11

Ariela · Married on 10/13/2018

Great experience!!

Kelly did all the behind the scenes and setup for our wedding and did a fantastic job! If it weren’t for her we wouldn’t have had table settings and our day would not have been as put together!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Brownson · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding at a Summer Camp

Kaley was the most amazing wedding planner who made our summer camp wedding something truly magical!!! She thought of everything and ensured every detail was in line with our vision. She was highly professional and quick to respond to any question that we had. We are so thankful for all the hard work she put into making our special day one that exceeded all expectations.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Karli · Married on 09/28/2018

Kaley is the best!! I hired her for full wedding planning and I’m so happy I did! She was so responsive and always knew how to navigate obstacles that presented during the wedding planning process. She handled so many details behind the scenes and made things less stressful. Her vendor choices are great and I couldn’t be happier with them. On the day of, she was an absolute all star! Everything was executed perfectly and I didn’t have to worry about a thing! She decorated for my rehearsal dinner and wedding and it was so beautiful! She is so sweet and fun to be around. Definitely book Kaley as your wedding planner!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 04/28/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! A true life saver. Kaley was the absolute best! I would recommend her to all of my friends. I was not a planner and really could only show her pictures of things I liked and she transformed my wedding into the most magical place. It was the perfect day and I owe it to Kaley! From last minute tux shopping to making the cookie table dreams come true- she is the perfect wedding planner!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

Kaley is AWESOME! My Wedding Day was PERFECT! She has such a great personality and knows exactly what she is doing. For "stress free" planning and wedding day pick KENNA BETH BRIDAL!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Borrowed and Blue 12
    Borrowed and Blue 13
    Borrowed and Blue 14

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2017

Kaley was amazing from beginning to end! As the Mother of the Bride I can say that Kaley was always responsive regarding any concern we had, she had great suggestions, she followed through and she took much of the wedding worries in her own hands and made our worries less. Kaley is confident and experienced in the wedding business. All of the venders we dealt with knew Kaley and had nothing but good things to say about working with her. On the day of the wedding, Kaley was right there from beginning to end making sure everything was done as we had planned for the past 11 months. Kaley is great at her job and she truly loves what she does and it shines through to performance on the job and the people she comes in contact with. I would highly recommend working with Kaley in planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Borrowed and Blue's reply:

Working with you and Jackie was such a blast. I'm sad it's over!!!! Thank you so much for trusting me with your vision and big day!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/22/2017

Kaley made my wedding day and the entire 11 months worth of planning completely flawless. I can't say enough great things about her service. She is wonderful at working with all types of vendors and made me feel completely relaxed & at ease on my wedding day, as well as all the chaotic days leading up. I highly recommend working with Kaley. she will work with you to make your day exactly the way you always dreamed it would be, while being respectful and conscientious of whatever your budget is. You're the best Kaley, thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding was perfect! We just got married this September (2017). From the day we met Kaley, I knew everything would be okay. She recommended great vendors and helped us know where to spend our money to get the most out of our wedding. All the planning was easy and organized thanks to Kenna Beth Bridal. Communication was fantastic and Day of Wedding was absolutely seamless. There was not one glitch (at least that I knew of) and all my guests' talked about how much fun they had.
    I would highly recommend Kenna Beth Bridal to anyone, including my own family and friends.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Borrowed and Blue 15
    Borrowed and Blue 16

Borrowed and Blue's reply:

Thank you for trusting me with your vision! I loved being a part of your special day!

Julie · Married on 08/12/2017

Don't be intimidated by Kaley Stephen's charm, grace, beauty and superior taste. She is a very down to earth, relatable person who was very accommodating and easy to work with. We hired Kaley to provide full planning for our daughter's August 12th wedding in Dahlonega. From beginning to end, I would have to say it was the most beautiful, organized and fun wedding I have ever attended. Kaley was a very calming force who made sure that the entire event went off without a hitch. I was expecting glitches, but there was not one issue that comes to mind. Hiring Kaley as our wedding planner was our best decision in creating a most spectacular and memorable wedding day celebration for our sweet daughter.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Terri · Married on 06/10/2017

I worked with a combination of Kenna Beth Bridal and Camden Grey Weddings to fully plan my June 10 wedding at Rabun Manor in Dillard, GA. Kaley and Cagney were nothing but accommodating. Making my dreams into a reality while keeping me grounded about what I really wanted. Day of the wedding all I had to worry about was beginning my new life with my husband. Every wedding has its issues, but Kaley and Cagney met all those challenges with grace and professionalism. I highly recommend both these planners and hope they make your day as special as mine.

Wedding video: https://vimeo.com/lifeviewmp/limbach

Sent on 09/03/2017

Borrowed and Blue's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Chris. Thank you for trusting us with something as important as the start to your new life.

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2017

I have been apart of multiple weddings prior to planning my own wedding this past May. In my observation and my friend's comments, I had yet to see a wedding coordinator that actually followed through with their job duties. The day I met Kayley we were discussing a general timeline of what I wanted for the day-of events. I jumped into planner mode! I quickly turned my notebook horizontal and began drawing out a timeline for a rough draft. Before I could even finish drawing two lines on my paper, Kayley said, "You know that you don't have to worry about doing that right? That's my job". I couldn't help but laugh! I had met my match! Only she's better because she is the expert. She gave me tips and suggestions without being pushy to provide a smooth day-of experience. For every suggestion I decided to go with, I have no regerets and actually felt relief for going through with the decisions. Also, professionalism is a huge component that I value. Kayley was nothing short of professional and was genuinely excited for my fiancé and I's marriage. She has set the bar high! I have absolutely nothing negative to report :)

Thanks Kayley!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Robyn · Married on 11/06/2016

Dream come true!!! Kaley was absolutely amazing. I hired Kaley, as she came highly recommended, for day of coordination along with full venue set up and break down for my wedding - which I can honestly say was the best money I have ever spent. She is both personal and professional, not to mention a kind, caring, and genuine individual, which is a wonderful combination when it comes to dealing with an emotional clueless bride like myself lol Right from the start I could tell that she loved her job and really cared about her clients and their wedding wishes. On the days leading up to my wedding and the day of my wedding I was able to relax and not stress as I had full confidence that Kaley had everything completely under control, which she did. And boy did she deliver, my wedding and reception were PERFECT, everything I had dreamed of and more. I am so thankful that I was lucky enough to find such an amazing wedding planner and would highly recommend her as SHE IS THE BEST!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Leah · Married on 07/16/2016

Kaley was absolutely amazing to work with in every way! From the first time I spoke with her, I knew that I had to have her as my coordinator! Prior to even making a payment, she spent over an hour with me on the phone helping me figure out my budget and answering any questions I had. After talking to Kaley, my nerves were completely at ease and I felt totally confident that my wedding would be perfect! Throughout my 6 month engagement, Kaley kept in constant contact with me, and was always super friendly and helpful! Kaley also helped me find all of my vendors, and made sure that they were within my budget. All of them were fabulous and we received so many compliments on everyone's professionalism. A day before our wedding, we were short a couple of helping hands for our reception, and Kaley sent her awesome husband to help us out, free of charge, since she knew our budget was tight! He was as wonderful, helpful, and professional as Kaley and went above and beyond to help us out! Our wedding was beautiful, thanks to Kaley's partner, Cagney, who did all of our decorating! I highly recommend Kenna Gray Company to anyone and everyone looking for a planner or coordinator to help with all of your wedding needs!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Haley · Married on 06/25/2016

Kaley and Cagney are the absolute best! From the day that I hired Kaley as my wedding coordinator, everything seemed to go more smoothly. She helped me select and book all of my vendors, and she was always available for anything I needed. She frequently texted or emailed, just to see how everything was going and to see if there was anything we needed. And on the big day, when an emergency prevented Kaley from being there, Cagney showed up and everything went perfectly. She helped get the vendors set up and made sure our decor looked awesome. I don't know what we would have done without her! She was so supportive and professional. Everything was perfect! These two are a huge bargain. I got so much more than I paid for! If you are getting married in the North Georgia area, hiring Kenna Gray is a MUST!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Keri · Married on 04/30/2016

There are no words to describe how amazing Kaley is. I read reviews that she went above and beyond, but it really is an understatement after experiencing working with her myself. I was completely overwhelmed with decision making and she was with me every step of the way. What impressed me the most is she never imposed her opinion or ideas, she completely could read me and would steer me in the right direction. I chose a venue completely off it's beautiful setting and appeal. That being said, they were not easy to work with.... actually almost impossible. Kaley took the initiate to step in and help when I would get push back. She thought of everything I did not think of and did the job of about 5 people on my actual wedding day!! The venue was spread out and we were not supplied with enough golf carts to transport the bridal party for pictures, Kaley stopped one job, grabbed her keys and we piled into her car and she escorted us through the property for pictures. She is extremely poised, professional, assertive, and most importantly take initiate which is what you want is someone for this service. I seriously question if she stopped moving or even took a min to breathe the day of. Any planner can make sure table numbers are in order, organize the musicians, set a time frame, light candles, make sure guest know where to go. The difference between that and some one like Kaley is all those tedious things in between that could cause a panic. Like forgetting your reception shoes that are in another building 60 yards away, laying flowers down and not knowing where, making sure gifts and tips are delivered, getting the groomsmen what they need when they forget, I could name about 50 little things that will pop up. She will take charge and so it all with a smile on her face. It is very obvious that Kaley loves what she does. Hire her with confidence, it will be the best decision you will make!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Patty · Married on 04/23/2016

Cagney's professional experience along with her natural talent made this evening so special! Knowledge and expertise, over the top. Everyone had a wonderful time. So thankful for Kenna Gray Company!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

Kaley was an amazing wedding coordinator. She made my whole wedding day go so much smoother! I honestly don't know what we would have done without her. I was so stressed anyway just knowing I was going to walk down the isle. I was happy that I didn't have to worry about anything else. She took care of everything. I would recommend her to anyone. :)
    Thank you for helping make our wedding wonderful.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Caitlin · Married on 04/17/2016

Kayle was amazing!!! I will recommend her to all future brides. She helped make the day of smooth and extra special. From turning a lost guest book into a video montage to her brilliant idea to have our dances outside on the lawn (the pictures from that dance will forever live on our walls) to handing a bridal party of 14 with easy and grace, she handled it all. Even at 8 months pregnant this girl's smile never left her face. She was beautiful in every way possible and helped make my wedding day truly blissful.
    Thanks again Kayle and Kenna Grey Company for making my wedding day the most perfect day of my life!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Carolina · Married on 03/28/2016

Kaley will be your best friend on your wedding day! She will do whatever it takes to make sure your special day goes off with out a hitch including dancing backwards in high heels, and she will do it with a smile. She is someone you would want to be at your wedding even if you didn't need any help but trust me YOU DO!!! And to all the DIY brides out there like me, you REALLY need her too. At my wedding she did everything from make sure the food came out right, the music played, to making sure the bouquet got finished and everyone knew what to do! Basically anything and everything I needed. She will work with you to give you your dream wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!! Kaley, I cannot thank you enough for your part in my beautiful wedding. ???

Sent on 03/30/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/31/2015

I loved working with Kaley. She took all my ideas and ran with them. I highly recommend booking her for your wedding planning needs.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Jaymee · Married on 10/10/2015

Kaley was my day of coordinator for my wedding this past weekend. I could not stress enough how highly I recommend her! She was phenomenal. From the first time that I got in contact with her, she was so easy to communicate with and I would always hear right back from her no matter what it was. She was so so sweet throughout the whole process and was even better the day of the wedding. We had our DJ back out 55 minutes before the wedding, and Kaley had someone at our wedding within 45 minutes. What could have been a disaster was barely even a bump in the road. She kept me calm and laughing the entire time. As professional as she was, she was a joy to be around and made my day absolutely perfect. Everything went so smoothly. I promise you will not be disappointed if you use Kaley to help you in your big day!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Cherish · Married on 09/13/2015

One word: superb. From day one Kaley has been a huge help with the wedding planning. She takes the time to make sure every detail is perfect for your big day!! She is easy to talk with and is always available to discuss the wedding. High recommend Brilliance and Bliss. I would be a bridezilla if it weren't for her. :)

Sent on 07/06/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/25/2015

Very professional and pays great attention to small details that make your day extra special! Kaley is easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/07/2015