47 Reviews for Kenmure Country Club

Audio Equipment (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Tents (1)
47 Kenmure Country Club Reviews

Our event was spectacular this was so great that I think people will talk about for a long time. Everything was more than I expected food, decor, service and do much more. The servers and bar tenders were excellent. Lastly Mary and BJ were awesome to work with.

Profile Picture Tina, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

You guys were so wonderful! You went above and beyond every expectation we had! We couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful place and day to call our own! Thank you!

Profile Picture Diane, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful experience! The Staff were a dream come true and the venue couldn't have been more beautiful. Everything was handled in a professional manner, from vendor coordination to end of reception and send off.

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved our wedding at Kenmure! The event staff was great to work with and everyone there made our wedding an unbelievable experience.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't think of anything that didn't go according to plan. BJ and Meagan and Chef were fabulous and the venue photographed beautifully. They accommodated all of our requests and the wait staff was helpful and smiling.

Profile Picture Wanda, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff at Kenmure including BJ Kidd and Steve, the club manager were fantastic to work with. They offffered us numerous options and were flexible when we needed to make changes to menu or number of guests. The Charleston Room was the ideal choice for our banquet and band. The front Veranda offered a panoramic view of the golf course and surrounding mountains. The Sears Room was the ideal setting for a gorgeous and scrumptious buffet, and the beauty of the recently re-decorated dining room with two fireplaces for display of family pictures of our couple was just lovely. We would absolutely do everything about our daughter's wedding over again. It was just perfect...thanks to Kenmure's amazing staff and its great facility full of numerous options.

Profile Picture marcia, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our son's wedding was beyond all expectations...the food was fabulous...the staff worked over and above...everything was just beautiful.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our daughter and her husband were very happy having their wedding at Kenmure. We all feel there was not a prettier place for this special event. BJ and Megan were the best! They helped take away any unnecessary stress so we could all concentrate on enjoying time with family and friends. The food was fabulous and all of the servers were the best!! Fred, our DJ, did a wonderful job and was very helpful with the music!

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the very beginning stages of planning to our big day, BJ and the entire Kenmure staff were helpful, pleasant, and responsive. I had no worries or obstacles on my wedding day thanks to the organization of BJ and her staff. Every detail and request was addressed, and it showed! We also received numerous compliments after the wedding from friends and family about the food, venue, and scenery.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

BJ is outstanding to work with and Kenmure Country Club is a premiere location for a wedding !!!!!

Profile Picture JANE, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can not say enough good things about my experience with the people at Kenmure Country Club. They went way beyond to make our rehearsal dinner superb. They were so easy to work with and made sure that all details were completed and that we were completely satisfied during all stages of the planning and during the event. The food was superb!!! I highly recommend the venture, the food, and the staff at Kenmure.

Profile Picture Jane, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

BJ and the rest of the staff was incomparable. We had a plan in place for our wedding, and due to weather we had to change our plans. BJ was more than prepared with a backup plan that turned out to be better than we could have imagined. The food was fantastic, the staff accomodating, and the venue indescribable. I would highly recommend Kenmure and their great staff to anyone.

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Covered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

BJ and Sara were wonderful to work with. We wanted to sit 63 people in a room that accommodates around 56 people. She did it and still there was great flow in the room. Thank you, BJ!!!!

Also, we have received numerous comments from guests about the buffet. All of our guests loved the food! It was just marvelous.

Profile Picture User6053834, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A wedding venue three hours away from where I live was not something I , as MOB, wanted. The three months leading up to the wedding ( short engagement ) were, to say the least, filled with anxiety for me. I had not seen the venue nor had I met the event coordinators. Happily, and with much relief, everything changed when I met BJ and Sarah. They were receptive to my daughter's vision of what she wanted, gave valuable input when asked, without pushing their agenda., and I left feeling calm and confident that everything was in capable hands.

Then, the big day. Every detail was attended to including a waitstaff at the photography sight with a tray of ice cold water for the families. The food was beyond excellent. I received countless remarks of how tender the beef was and how it was the best they had ever had. The two varieties of salad also received rave reviews. Everything went smoothly without a single glitch. BJ had told me that all I needed to do was relax and enjoy. And that's what I did. Perfect .

Profile Picture Julie, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kenmure Country Club was absolutely PERFECT for our reception venue! The event planners/coordinators, BJ and Sarah were amazing to work with. They always answered any questions we had, and we're very flexible with our requests. A few days before the event we were able to drop everything off for the reception and BJ and Sarah set up everything just the way we wanted! It's hard not having a hand on things, especially with such an important thing like your wedding, but the staff at Kenmure madd it easy to put our minds at rest and focus on getting married!! Everything went perfectly at Kenmure and it has everything to do with the staff! The food was amazing as well. People are still telling us that it was the best food they have ever had at the wedding! Lastly, the views at Knemure make for amazing pictures and are quite easy on the eyes :) Love Kenmure!

Profile Picture Jill, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding reception at Kenmure Country Club on May 2, 2015 and it was absolutely wonderful! Kenmure is such a beautiful location and made for a perfect reception space. We used all 3 rooms inside, as well as the large, southern front porch (my personal favorite space!) We had a large wedding and using all the space we did, Kenmure fit our guests perfectly. BJ and Sara were wonderful to work with and were very accommodating to all of my requests. We had special lighting, linens, etc. and they were very willing to make arrangements to ensure we got just what we wanted. On the day of, both Sara and BJ were on top of everything and the reception went so smoothly. I had so many guests tell me how great the service was from all of the staff and how well executed everything was. There wasn't one moment during the day that I was worried about anything. Additionally, the food was delicious! We had some special food requests and the chef was extremely accommodating in creating the menu that my husband and I wanted. Truly, all of the food was wonderful and the mac and cheese bar was a hit! I would definitely recommend this space for a wedding reception or any sort of special event. It is a beautiful venue and the staff is wonderful to work with. We couldn't have had a more perfect day!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't have been any better! BJ and her team did a wonderful job! We had a rather small and low cost budget but everything turned out fabulous!

Profile Picture Debra, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Our wedding at Kenmure was beyond perfection! Kenmure is not only a beautiful place, with wonderful facilities in a traditional Southern-mountain atmosphere, but the organization of it was perfect. Planning a wedding from abroad can be very difficult, but BJ and Sara made the process very easy. They always answered my emails and calls and were nothing but helpful and kind through every situation.

On the day, our guests had an absolute blast! From the cocktail hour to the last dance, all our guests were raving about Kenmure and how lovely the day was. Every detail was remembered, and all our vendors found Kenmure a very easy place to work with.

The staff was incredibly friendly and polite. All of our friends and family complimented how friendly and attentive the staff was. And the food! I have never had such good wedding food, my groom went back two or three times. The buffet was wonderful, fresh, and delicious. The new chef was very easy to work.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding reception will be talked about a long time due to the magnificent job of the Kenmure staff. B.J., Sarah, and the staff served us from the moment the bride arrived at 8:00 a.m. until our last guest left at 10:00 p.m. They take 'FULL-SERVICE' to a different level. The food was unbelievable and our guests continue to rave about their experience at Kenmure! THANK YOU for making our event a 'dream-come-true'!

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Service was absolutely wonderful.

Profile Picture Elaine, 7/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The evening was wonderful. Excellent staff. Food was tremendous. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Elaine, 7/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding day was amazing. Kenmure is absolutely beautiful. BJ is a pleasure to work with and she is extremely knowledgeable and can help steer you in the right direction if you need it.

The staff was friendly and did everything!!! We literally dropped off our decorations with some instructions and a photo and they did it all. Everything was done exactly the way we wanted it!!!

The food was delicious and the service was amazing!!! They provided a lovely room for the bride to change in and even provided champagne and snacks for us.

Our wedding couldn't have been better thanks to BJ, Steve, Sarah and the amazing Kenmure waitstaff and Chefs.

Profile Picture Lelia, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony on Kenmure’s outdoor patio under a tent and our reception in Kenmure’s Charleston ballroom. I can’t say enough good things about our experience with BJ Kidd, Sara Merkel and the Kenmure team. They were professional, always answered my questions, and they went out of their way to tailor a wedding package that met our budget, taste and vision. Our wedding was even better than I could have dreamed. First of all, the clubhouse and property is beautiful. The staff is so professional – from handling setup and breakdown, to decorating the entire reception with our décor, to valeting our guests up to the ceremony in a golf cart, to serving drinks on the porch immediately following the ceremony, to making sure my husband and I got to enjoy a private dinner in the bridal suite (complete with candles!) – they were just awesome and exceeded our expectations. We felt pampered the whole time. And the food! We chose a dinner buffet and Kenmure completely customized the menu for us. Our friends and family keep telling us how smoothly the ceremony and reception went, how great the staff was, and that Kenmure’s was some of the best food they’ve ever had. I highly recommend Kenmure to anyone looking for a beautiful Southern wedding.

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was our second wedding reception at Kenmure Country Club. Both times the service was excellent and the food was amazing. The golf course setting and views were absolutely beautiful. Would recommend this for all special occasions.

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/29/13, 1 Review