Kendra Jones Photography Reviews

50 Reviews for Kendra Jones Photography

• Jerri

Jerri Adams · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Thank you!

Kendra is a great person. Very professional and very fair. We enjoyed our experience. Thank you!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Queensta

Queensta · Married on 12/12/2019

Excellent and easy service.

Hired Kendra for an engagement photo shoot. Kendra was punctual, easy and a pleasure to work with, very interactive and precise.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Shaune

Shaune Berthelot · Married on 12/03/2019

What a Fun Night!

Kendra was WONDERFUL! Great shots! Fun to work with. So happy she was part of our very special evening. ❤️

Sent on 12/08/2019

Maria Williams · Married on 11/03/2019

Newborn Photoshoot

Kendra was extremely kind and professional during the photoshoot of our baby boy. With her eye for detail, she captured his many cute expressions and left us with many beautiful memories. We are truly grateful for these stunning photos! Thank you, Kendra!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Nytia

Nytia Brooks · Married on 09/29/2019

Magical from start to finish

Our wedding was so beautiful and Kendra captured all the little details of our special day. Kendra kept us calm and smiling at each other. Kendra was so kind, sweet, and easy to talk to. Our pictures are amazing/stunning and we can't stop looking at them. Kendra and Keith are the best team we appreciate their professionalism, quality of work, attention to detail during our wedding. We feel everyone should hire them we promise you will love their work.
    Thanks again for everything Kendra

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/03/2019

Simply lovely

Kendra has fantastic, and very communicative. She was able to go with the flow on our wedding day and captured some absolutely stunning photos. She had an energy about her and you could tell she was very passionate about the photos she took.

Turn around time was amazingly fast and we had 1000+ photos within 2 weeks. I'd strongly recommend her for both composition/style and personality. I'm so glad we went with her.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Cora

Cora · Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn't ask for a better photographer!!

Kendra is absolutely amazing! First of all, and most importantly, my pictures are phenomenal! They are exactly what my husband and I wanted.
    Secondly, Kendra was a joy to work with! Even my guests raved about her professionalism and how she would pull them aside and take pictures of them!
    She has such a good eye and can read the mood so well! At one point I was so overwhelmed with everyone wanting to take pictures with me at the reception and she kind of veered my family and friends wanting to take the pictures away from me so I could have a break! It was so lovely of her!
    I truly can't say enough amazing things! She was the perfect person to document our day!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Christina · Married on 05/18/2019

Kendra is fantastic! She did our engagement photos and will also be doing our upcoming wedding. She is very professional and does a great job giving cues to get a good shot. Her turn around time from shooting to editing was super quick and I am so happy with how the photos came out!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Lawrene

Lawrene Nodier · Married on 04/27/2019

Extraordinary Photos

Kendra knows how to put everyone at ease to get the best shots! She is interactive on her shoots and brings out the best look ..the backdrop and ideas were great! I was so impressed with the photo results that I am having a very hard time choosing what I want..

Sent on 05/22/2019

christina · Married on 02/16/2019

Holy cow, everything you’d want and more!

She is honestly so talented 😱 My pictures came out like Pinterest! I didn’t have to even tell her what to capture... and I was sad I didn’t take pictures, but then I get her work back and realized she captured everything I wanted and more! She guided me through the entire event- I didn’t think I was photogenic. lol but she made me fall in love with my pictures!!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Glenn

Glenn Gruber · Married on 01/26/2019

Class Act... from start to finish !

Class Act... from start to finish !

We're perfectionists and it makes us picky; we met with a few photographers and although they impressed us, they unfortunately also unimpressed us each time (high marks for 1 aspect but disappointed with something else such as being overbearing, not hearing our ideas, uncooperative, et cetera)... until we met Kendra. We knew right away our search was over and canceled our last 2 interviews after meeting her, as she made us comfortable, spoke well, listened and understood what we wanted. At the wedding she was phenomenal with our guests and patient throughout the night. Most importantly, our photographs were wonderful and there were no hidden fees to get pictures. We have already recommended to others and will continue to do so in the future !

Sent on 10/12/2019

nikki · Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful and Professional Experience!

My wedding was just beautiful! Kendra is so sweet and kind. She was able to capture some of the most precious moments from the ceremony and reception . I loved my engagement photos...so beautiful. Her professionalism, quality of work, attention to detail, and warm heart is why I would recommend her services. Kendra Jones Photography is top notch.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Kim · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful photos

Kendra captured every moment! She also photographed their engagement pictures which were great. I would definitely recommend her. She has different packages to choose from.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Kendra was an aboslute dream! She worked with our nearly impossible schedules while being very responsive and flexible. My fiancé and I were both very nervous to have photos taken (as neither of us had worked with a photographer before) and she calmed our nerves with ease. We couldn’t be happier with our engagement photos. We can’t wait to have Kendra shoot our wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Janan · Married on 08/24/2018

I'd never been to New Orleans before (let alone know any photographers in the city) but I knew I wanted to take some photos while I was there on vacation. I came across Kendra's work on Instagram and fell in love with her work. We worked together on a lifestyle shoot for my blog and let me tell you, the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Kendra has a great eye and she's wonderful at capturing moments. Her knowledge of the best spots in the city makes working with her even more of a pleasure. Even more, she makes taking photos a fun experience. When I go back, I would love to work with her again.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Ronni · Married on 08/18/2018

I’m so excited to write this review. Kendra was phenomenal!!! She captured so many special moments throughout our ceremony and wedding. I don’t ever remember seeing her, but the beautiful pictures she captured is proof she was there. Several pictures look like artwork and I plan to display them in our home that way. Coming across Kendra Jones Photography on Wedding Wire was truly a treasure find; you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Rachael · Married on 07/28/2018

Kendra was a pleasure to work with! She was fun and had many great ideas for photos!! I feel everyone should use her!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Vic · Married on 05/26/2018

Kendra was a pleasure to work with! She responded promptly to communications, arrived on time, and got people where they needed to be for formal pictures while not being pushy. Oh, and she takes exceptional pictures! We have a multitude of memorable shots in our library now. Somehow, working unobtrusively, she managed to capture at least one good shot of almost every guest, as well as action shots and candids that put the viewer in the middle of our joyous event. We highly recommend Kendra to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kurt · Married on 05/05/2018

Kendra was amazing! She was beyond accommodating and helpful. Being from out of town she had some great spots for our pictures and made the entire experience wonderful. I highly recommend Kendra!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Mariette · Married on 03/30/2018

Kendra was amazing! The experience was excellent. She was so kind, so helpful and made things so comfortable. The photos turned about better than we could have expected. A huge thank you to Kendra for capturing our trip to NOLA and for an unforgettable memory.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Katherine · event on: 03/11/2018

I am so sorry that I did not find Kendra sooner! She took incredible photos of my children and was amazing with my (usually not cooperative) two year old. I am so happy with the photos! Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Katherine · Married on 01/26/2018

Kendra you rocked the wedding with those pictures you took over 3000 photos and all flawless xoxo. Best photographer in the greater New Orleans area!! Kendra Jones Photography# New Orleans weddings beautiful#balcony views lighting# clouds.# Superdome#Hilton

Sent on 02/04/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/08/2017

Kendra is Amazing

Our wedding day seemed to swirl by in an instant, but Kendra captured all those big moments and small details with such stunning photography that we have hundreds of beautiful snapshots to help preserve our memory of that day.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/20/2017

I found Kendra while I was just browsing NOLA photographers online. I was looking for someone who could capture more candid photos and someone who knew the area well. I saw her images of children in Audubon Park and was in love! I could tell she knew all about the park (we were married under the Tree of Life). She showed up to our house the morning of the wedding (our first time to meet!) and was so easy-going. She kept a close eye on my time and when she noticed I was running a little behind, she politely pointed out the time in the most calm way. I'm pretty sure she and I were the most calm people there that morning! She made everyone in my wedding party feel at ease. All our friends and family have raved about how great she was and I could not agree more! She took the most beautiful shots of us that incorporated the scenery and her presence was hardly known. I can't imagine having worked with anyone else! I can't wait to have a need to call on Kendra again.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Engagement shoot

Kendra was amazing! Very energetic and gave great direction, exactly what I needed. Went above and beyond, even called me to come back after we left just to get a shot I wanted. Fit us in last minute and got my photos incredibly quick! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/28/2019