Kendra Bryson Photography Reviews

37 | Jacksonville, FL

37 Reviews for Kendra Bryson Photography

Shelicia & Orlando Stewart · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Photographer Ever

Orlando and Shelicia is grateful to have received high quality services from Kendra. From the initial stages, Kendra was very helpful in helping us find the perfect venue. She went above and beyond on our wedding day capturing every moment of our love story. And the value is above par!! She is so reasonable and I am glad we chose Kendra Photography to help make our day as special and beautiful as it was. We definitely will be using Kendra again for all our shoots including maternity and family photos. We highly recommend Kendra. We love you ❤

Sent on 10/12/2020

Pamela D Walker · Married on 12/13/2019

Our Experience was WONDERFUL!!

They was very professional, outgoing!!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Mary Beth · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect wedding photographer 😊

Kendra was a fantastic photographer. She gave us exactly what we were looking for and more. Def recommend her!! 💛✨👍

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Terri

Terri Crump · Married on 06/29/2019

Grade A experience

Kendra is very professional and creative I enjoyed both my engagement session and my reception photos. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Caleigh

Caleigh Reitsma · Married on 06/10/2019

Excellent, flexible, and reasonable priced photographer!

My husband and I used Kendra's photography services for our June wedding. She was very professional, engaging, and easy to work with! She gave us a great deal and we are so incredibly impressed with how the photos turned out!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Lazandria

Lazandria · Married on 05/26/2019

Look No Further !

Kendra and her team has done a phenomenal job capturing our wedding day. They came nice and early to gather our most cherished items for our wedding, making sure they were captured for enjoyable memories. Kendra and her team are very patient and worked gracefully around our schedule; which we really appreciate being that we were behind schedule. She is soooo great with kids; my girls still rave about how that took selfie with her phone and sent them to me. Mostly; We were in aw with her level of professionalism and talents. Everyone that saw our sneak peek photo says that it should be on a magazine!!! Again, look no further, she’s the one you want. (.)

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 04/28/2019

Book her immediately

Worked with Kendra for my engagement and wedding photos and she is the BOMB!!! She was easy to work with and made it fun. I was in a car accident before my wedding and couldn’t walk and she was very accommodating and you can’t tell in any of my pics. It was a wonderful experience and will be using Kendra again. She is now my go to photographer. I’ve been telling everyone. Book Kendra you won’t regret it

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Monica

Monica Struble · Married on 04/24/2019

Perfect day with the perfect pictures to capture it all

Kendra was amazing from the first phone call. She made sure she knew what we did and did not want for our wedding day.
    She starting taking beautiful pictures from the moment we began setting up on the beach until she knew we were happy with what was done after the vows were said.
    Our pictures are beyond perfect. Kendra managed to capture each and every special moment of our wedding day - from the walk down the “aisle,” to the vows, to the first dance, and finally the pictures on the dunes and along the ocean.
    I cannot recommend Kendra more!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Alisa Mervin · Married on 03/03/2019

Phenomenal Beyond Words

Kendra took amazing memories of me and my family to look back on. She made us comfortable from the first consultation to the time she delivered our forever photos. Professional, flexible and so willing and ready. I wouldn’t change my photographer for such a special event any day !!

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana Beebe · Married on 02/23/2019

The best photographer around hands down!

Kendra is an AMAZING photographer!!! She has a keen eye for detail and her work is timeless, elegant and flawless! Not to mention Kendra and her team are wonderful people and they do a remarkable job capturing everything ensuring that they don’t miss a beat!( and very organized! )Thank you Kendra Bryson Photography for making our day so magical! We felt like celebrities! I would HIGHLY recommend you give Kendra a chance if you haven’t already! She will not disappoint!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Marquis Haynes · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing experience

It was an amazing experience to watch how she catches the perfect moment of the event from beginning to end. The pictures turned out wonderful and glad I choose to go with her to capture the special moment

Sent on 03/16/2019

Alicia Robinson · Married on 02/02/2019

Knows her stuff!

Kendra was nothing but helpful and professional from the beginning! My (now) husband and I have only lives in Florida for two years so wasn’t completely sure of how or even where to do our ceremony! Kendra suggested a GORGEOUS state park that literally made for the best pictures! I was sold just from her portfolio on working with her but I was amazed once I actually got my own photos back! Everything I expressed to her in our consultation I wanted in a photo she made happen! She captured every smile, every look, every feeling from that day and I am forever grateful! I will have these photos to show our children’s CHILDREN one day!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Gerovanie Reid · Married on 01/19/2019

Great Customer Service! Excellent Picture Quality! Unique Moment Captured

Kendra Bryson Photography was Amazing 😉!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Lekeyia

Lekeyia · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommend

Kendra was very professional and thorough. She did my engagement photos and wedding in one package. She was open to any ideas I had before & during the shoot.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Nicole Simons · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding photographer

Kendra and team were very open to my many ideas and she brought my view of photos to life! I am very pleased with my photos and the quick turn around. Also felt very comfortable working with her, she blended in and didn’t make us feel too overwhelmed.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Alexia

Alexia Gooch · Married on 10/13/2018

Mr and Mrs Gooch

The experience was wonderful! Kendra did an awesome job and was very professional at all times. She captured our entire day so beautifully!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Z

Zupenda Davis-Shine · Married on 08/18/2018

Fabulous Photographer!!!

I was the Day of Coordinator for a Destination Wedding in St. Augustine, FL where Kendra Bryson Photography was one of the vendors. Hands down one of the most talented and awesome photographers I've worked with! Kendra (and her team) captured so many precious moments and was great to work with. She made my brides' vision come to life! Her images are simply amazing; her customer service is top notch and she has a winning personality! I would recommend her to any couple who wants unique photography and beautiful, breathtaking photos!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie Kingsley · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome photographer, have now used Kendra for professional head shots, engagement photos and wedding photos!

Kendra is awesome. She has been very flexible with our requests, traveled for our wedding, quick turn around with edited photos, and very competitive pricing. Thank you for your hard word and dedication. Your work shows your passion.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Stephanie Brown · Married on 04/28/2018

Phenomenal

Kendra and her team did an amazing job. She was very prompt. She captured every detail and special moment. You will not be disappointed. This was my fourth opportunity to use her.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Peggy · Married on 03/18/2018

We were referred to Kendra Bryson Photography by a friend who told us about Kendra’s great personality and fantastic photos. When I spoke with Kendra, she was super friendly and she helped us design a list of photos for the wedding day. Kendra and her assistants, Jackie and Dianna, were very open to our last minute photo ideas and those photos are AMAZING! They really went above and beyond our expectations. Kendra and her team were prompt, professional and very fun. They added even more joy to our wedding celebration. We highly recommend Kendra Bryson Photography!

Sent on 04/03/2018

TINA · Married on 03/03/2018

If you are anything like me and want to make sure that you have the perfect photographer for your big day know that Kendra Bryson is THE photographer that you would want capturing every special moment on your wedding day. I normally don't write reviews, but I thought it would help others like me since I spent many days searching for that one photographer that I can trust to deliver and capture all the hard work that went into planning my special day. My first interaction with Kendra was during my Engagement session. I honestly did not know what to expect after we spoke, however she took the time to search for the specific places that she would take us to and needless to say, our pictures were more than amazing. When the big day came Kendra met us and spent almost 15 hours with our party. She was very pleasant, professional, fun and very detailed oriented. She was there for every special moment that involved not only us, but our loved ones as well. She told the story from the beginning to an end. I feel so blessed that we crossed paths and I can honestly say she will be the only photographer I call going forward.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Casey · event on: 11/26/2017

My Mother in law decided she wanted family photos taken for Thanksgiving since some of us would be in town. My Mother in law always uses Mrs. Kendra for her photo sessions and now I see why. She is wonderful at what she does. My husband hates to smile in pictures Mrs. Kendra got so many pictures of my husband smiling I literally cried when I seen them. Also Mrs. Kendra had no issues dealing with our American Staffordshire Terrier name Bolt. She got so many great pictures of him even when he didn't want to sit still. Overall our family session was a huge success we had 5 adults and a dog. She did individual pictures along with couple and family poses. Mrs. Kendra was friendly and professional asking us if we were satisfied with our poses and even explaining why we did certain poses along with explaining about lighting and etc. My husband and I live in Augusta, GA I will definitely come back to FL to work with Mrs. Kendra again for other family pictures.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Sabina · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional. Knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Karen · Married on 09/18/2017

Amazing! Ms.Bryson services were exceptional! I highly recommend her to capture special life events thru her lens!Ms.Bryson passion,perfection and professionlism are obvious in her pic! Thank

Sent on 12/05/2017

Valarie · Married on 07/02/2017

Kendra Bryson really has a way of living superb client service and providing ah'mazing work! She has an eye when it comes to capturing those special moments. She takes you on a journey through her lens...
    A great photographer and a true professional!

Sent on 12/26/2017