Kendall Plantation Reviews

Kendall Plantation 5
  • Renee

Renee · Getting married on 12/19/2019

THE Venue of our Dreams

We instantly fell in love the first time we saw the Kendall Plantation in pictures online. We lived out of town but when we saw it in person, we KNEW it was the place we would get married. Everything about the venue is perfect.... from the beautiful staircases, the gazebo with the lake, and the amazing wrap around porch of the plantation home...it's breathtaking. Even though we lived out of town, it was well worth the traveling. You cannot find a venue like the Kendall unless you venture out into the hill country of Boerne, Texas. The venue Manager Kristen made it easy to create our dream wedding with great communication and a list of preferred vendors. We LOVE KP and it will always hold a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Kendall Plantation's reply:

Thank you so much Renee! This means so much to us, and we can't thank you enough for trusting Kendall Plantation for your special day! Congratulations!

Bonnie Dauer · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfection

The Kendall plantation was absolutely stunning and was my dream venue! Kristin was amazing to work with and was so helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend all brides to have their wedding here!

• Brandon

Brandon Friedland · Married on 09/30/2019

Can’t go wrong with this venue!

My Wife and I got married at Kendall Plantations on 9/30/19 this was the first venue we looked at when we were looking for venues. As soon as we took a tour of the venue we fell in love. The day of the wedding went by so quick but everything with the staff was amazing! Definitely we would highly recommend Kendall Plantations for anyone looking to get married at.

Kendall Plantation 6
    Kendall Plantation 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Skopal · Married on 09/21/2019

The perfect venue.

STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND BOOK YOUR WEDDING AT KENDALL PLANTATION. I cannot rant and rave enough about how perfect this venue is. Kristin goes above and beyond to make sure your fairytale wedding comes true not to mention even throwing rose petals so your photographer/videographer gets that perfect shot!

I probably toured at least 10 venues and kept comparing all of them to Kendall plantation, that’s when I knew it was the one. Everything is completely customizable and for the lost bride, her list of preferred vendors is SUPURB🙌🏼 It’s just enough “hill country” yet close enough to civilization for your guests.
    The venue truly speaks for itself. 15/10 would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

Kendall Plantation 8
    Kendall Plantation 9

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect Venue

I could not have imagined a better place to get married. This was the very first venue I looked at and just simply fell in love with it right away! Kristen is amazing and answered any and all questions we came up for her. What was fantastic is she has an amazing list of vendors that will make your wedding what you want, that vary in price range. This venue easily held my 187 person wedding and was absolutely gorgeous! Could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/16/2019

The perfect day!

We were prepared for a million things to go wrong on our big day, but that was not the case! Our day at Kendall Plantation was a dream! Everything went so smoothly with the help of all of our amazing vendors. Kendall Plantation is absolutely breathtaking so having our wedding there was a “no-brainer!” It accommodated our 300+ guests comfortably & ALL of our guests raved about how beautiful our wedding was! Kendall Plantation is the “picture perfect” place for the dream wedding you want!

Kendall Plantation 10
    Kendall Plantation 11
    Kendall Plantation 12
    Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2019

Classic, Elegant and Timeless

We are so incredibly happy that we chose to get married at Kendall Plantation!! The venue was absolutely PERFECT--it is classic, elegant and absolutely timeless. I cannot even count how many compliments we received from our guests regarding the venue! Kristin and her family truly go above and beyond for their couples--she made our special day absolutely perfect and stress-free! Book Kendall Plantation now!! Their weekends fill up super fast!

Kendall Plantation 13
    Kendall Plantation 25
    Kendall Plantation 26
    Sent on 04/02/2019

Ashton Lopez · Married on 02/08/2019

This venue surpassed our expectations!

Kendall Plantation is the perfect venue for anyone! It’s timeless and matches any “theme” out there. Kristin and her team were always professional and willing to help! Book Kendall now and wait no more.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Abby Bartlett · Married on 02/02/2019

Everything I could have asked for

Having my wedding at the Kendall plantation was the greatest decision I could have made. Not only was it an amazingly beautiful venue, it also had connections which led me to my planner and photographer. Kristin made sure every step was taken care of without me having to worry about it. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • User4959024 · 1+ year ago

As soon as my fiance' and I walked into this venue we knew that this was the place we had to have our wedding. It's so elegant and romantic! Everything I've always wanted in a place! I love the beauty and charm of the venue! The location is perfect for guests to get to, and once they pull into the road and see the venue, they will be speechless just as we were. I appreciate that they do offer a golf cart to the ceremony venue for any guests that cannot go down the stairs, and that all tables/chairs are included in the rental price. I also love that there is a bridal and grooms suite to use to get dressed in, and we can get there early! I swear I could go on and on about the Kendall, but I trust me, just go out there and you'll understand! Cannot wait for our big day there!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Hayley Malone · Married on 10/27/2018

Could Not Have Asked For A Better Venue!

Guests loved the outdoor ceremony space, as well as their ability to flow inside and outside of the reception area for the entire evening. We also loved having the venue entirely to ourselves for the entire day. Not to mention, it's beautiful!

Sent on 11/20/2018

ALEXIS · Married on 10/20/2018

You can stop looking now, this is your VENUE!

Can you say PERFECT?! I have nothing but positive things to say about Kendall Plantation as a venue itself, but the wonderful venue owner, Kristin is a whole other story!
    Besides KP's obvious beauty and elegance, the flawless transition between indoors and outdoors is just perfect. Whether you're looking for a indoor venue or outdoor venue, KP has you covered. You can truly make this venue your own. The interior is as beautiful in person as it is in pictures, TRUST ME! Nothing about the interior or exterior is overpowering, making this venue a blank slate. It's very apparent that this venue is well kept with love and that is probably one of the most attracting things about it. The grounds are nothing but perfect, groomed with love and precision. I feel as though KP's grounds yield some of the most unique and beautiful photo opportunities that you won't find anywhere else. Just WOW!
    I happened to stumble upon KP while out searching for another venue in the area with my sister in law. We passed the KP sign off the main road and thought "might as well check this one out since we're here" as I had seen it online prior. Upon our approach to the KP driveway, I got that feeling every bride waits for, but never thinks will happen to them. "THIS IS IT!". If its regal elegance wasn't enough to attract me, the venue owner, Kristin was for sure the cherry on top and the deciding factor for us. Kristin is nothing short of fabulous. She is professional, fun, incredibly personable and genuine, but most of all she is REAL. Kristin was so understanding and flexible with all of our requests, I don't believe we would have found someone willing to work with us anywhere else. I say that with all seriousness.
    Weddings anymore today are a business and you're fooling yourselves if you think they aren't. As newlyweds, it's easy to get caught up in all the excitement and not see through the false compassion that so many vendors try to show. As a bride, we tend to forget that we are walking dollar signs to so many vendors, and most of them only care about that signed check. Kristin is THE exception. She is one of the most genuine people I've met and from day one I felt as though she was as invested in my wedding as I was. She didn't make my day feel like a business deal, but rather a special day for her as well! This was everything to me and ultimately the main reason why we choose to go with KP. I can honestly say that having her as the venue owner and being able to work with her was more important than what the venue looked like.
    Lastly, I will also say that KP's preferred vendor list is on point, and instead of taking on the daunting task of sourcing all of my vendors myself, I used her list with confidence and was incredibly happy with all of my vendors. If you end up picking KP as a venue, I highly recommend picking off her list, as Kristin has a good reputation with all of the vendors and in turn the vendors all have a good reputation with Kristin.
    I'll conclude with saying, thank you so much for being a huge part of our day, I will always have a special place in my heart for KP for years to come. I wish you continued success, KP!

Kendall Plantation 27
    Kendall Plantation 28
    Kendall Plantation 29
    Kendall Plantation 30
    Sent on 10/24/2018

Kendall Plantation's reply:

I do not think there could be a more perfect wedding, family, and crowd at KP. Your wedding was spectacular in every way! We are truly honored to have been a part of your day Alexis! Forever a part of the KP Family!

Casey · Married on 10/20/2018

Great venue

Kristin was great to work with and really helped us to get everything we wanted for our big day! So glad we went with KP for our wedding!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Thank you Casey!
    You chose all the right vendors for your wedding, it was perfect! Thank you for your time to write a review :)

Brea · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Venue Inside and Out

We had our wedding here in September 2018. We live in CA, so we needed a venue that could work with us remotely. From the beginning, Kristin made it clear she knew how to help out-of-state couples, and through the process it showed. We got a shortlist of great vendors who were already familiar with Kendall, we had options for pretty much every kind of decor and lighting, and best of all there is both an indoor and outdoor space for ceremonies in case of weather. Overall, I thought Kendall was an awesome place for our wedding, and I'm so glad we chose them!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Alvarez · Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding!

Kendall Plantation met every definition of my 'dream wedding' and then some. The minute I saw pictures I knew this was the place I had been envisioning for the perfect wedding. Kristin and her team have put together a fantastic venue that is exceptionally maintained with thought put into the little details. Both getting ready suites are phenomenal - the brides suite had 6-8 women getting ready at any point and there was still room to spare. My favourite part of the venue, besides the fantastic outside ceremony site, plantation feel, and sweeping staircases - was the overall charm of the entire place which meant I could add minimal 'extra' decoration simply because the venue speaks volumes on its own. Kristin was quick to respond to any questions or concerns and worked closely with my coordinator to ensure all my needs were met. The final selling point for me was the ability for guests (who couldn't attend) - they could live stream the wedding thanks to Kendall's online camera access. This meant that my grandma, who can't travel, was able to watch the ceremony live and still participate. Kendall was above and beyond the perfect venue and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding Venue

This venue was not only gorgeous but the staff made everything so easy for us! Kristin gave us an amazing list of vendors that we used for everything. Then on the day of they made sure absolutely everything was perfect for us and our guests. We have only heard amazing things from our guests as well.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Aida · Married on 05/18/2018

This venue is beautiful! I had an amazing day getting married at this gorgeous hill country venue. Kristin did a great job keeping communication with me as my day approached and told me any details I needed to know as well as answered any questions I had. Definitely recommend!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

My wedding was 4/7/2018 at Kendall Plantation and I wish every Saturday could be that amazing. Brides save your time & follow your intuition by booking this breathtaking venue. Initially I had no clue where to look for venues & therefore I turned to the internet of course. My eyes lit up when Kendall Plantation appeared & it was love at first sight. I am for keeping your options open, but this was the only venue I wanted & I hadn't even seen it in person. I had butterflies the morning of my tour because I wanted nothing more then to have my wedding at Kendall Plantation & I prayed the night before my tour hoping I could find an open weekend for my wedding. I was so nervous the venue would be booked up because hello its GORGEOUS. When my husband & I met Kristen she was very different than I had imagined. I had a misconception that Kristen would be arrogant & snobby because her venue is so beautiful & I was sure every bride was begging to have their wedding here. Kristen was so welcoming, friendly, & so down to earth. She spent quality time that day and great advice on how to start planning my wedding. My engagement was over a year & I was set on an April spring wedding. Kristen was so accommodating that day and I booked on the spot without ever touring another venue. My wedding was going to be at the prestigious Kendall Plantation and I was ecstatic. My actual wedding day was without a doubt the most amazing day of my life. The weather was cooler then planned but Kristen calmed me down and told me everything would be perfect & I could still have my dream wedding outside. Kristen made me realize a wedding is not about the glitz, glamour, or weather, but instead about marrying the love of your life surrounded by those you cherish. A venue should be more than just beautiful but a special place with your similar values & staff who want the best for you. I am so blessed to have married my husband at Kendall Plantation. Thank you Kristen Voss from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Monica · Married on 03/24/2018

Choosing Kendall Plantation to be my wedding venue was the perfect choice and a dream come true. From the second I walked through the doors, I knew it would be the place I got married. It’s so beautiful, so elegant, and everything I pictured when I thought about getting married someday. On top of that, Kristin was the most helpful person throughout the entire process ! She allowed us to have the venue longer than any other venue we looked at and provided us a list of a variety of vendors we could choose from (if we didn’t know where to start). For me, this was life saving because I had absolutely no idea how to go about finding vendors! She made the process SO EASY and I am forever grateful. We also loved that the bride and grooms suite we at the ceremony/reception site, so that we didn’t have to worry about rushing to be on time. I look back at our wedding day and I could not be happier about choosing to have the best day of our lives at Kendall!!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/24/2018

Kendall Plantation provided a perfect wedding venue for our daughter's wedding. Kristin was extremely knowledgeable of vendors who were familiar with their venue. She was extremely patient throughout the entire planning process, answering questions texted to her literally within minutes (if not seconds!) of receiving them. Kristin wasn't just the venue coordinator, she became our friend. Kendall Plantation provided a blank slate to plan our daughter's wedding. Everything surrounding the venue ran picture perfect (sound system, chairs, tables, linens, lighting, bridal/groom rooms and catering facilities). One of the main reasons we chose Kendall Plantation was because of it's 'rain plan'. Face it - it's Texas and you literally don't know the weather hour to hour some days. Every detail for the day was well thought out with us, no questions left unanswered. Hands down one of the BEST places in the San Antonio/Boerne area to host a wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Valerie · Married on 12/30/2017

Kristin & Jeremy were absolutely amazing through my whole planning process! I don't know how I could have done it without the help of these two. Their venue is breathtaking, and I don't regret choosing them for a single second. Everything was perfect, and they made sure to keep in contact with me and keep me positive throughout my whole planning process. Even the day of the wedding, they kept me very happy and checked in on us frequently. I highly recommend using their venue!!!!! :D

Kendall Plantation 31
    Sent on 01/02/2018

Kendall · Married on 12/22/2017

Kendall Plantation was beyond perfect for our day! The bridal suite was large enough to accommodate all of us getting ready that morning, which was a huge selling point for me. Kristin had all of our tables set up before we got there in the morning, and the entire venue looked perfect. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

I just had my wedding here on August 5, 2017 and I cannot rave enough about how amazing my experience was. I booked Kendall Plantation in August 2016 and Kristin (the owner) has been SUPER helpful from the start. She is very involved with her customers and absolutely makes sure your event is perfectly planned. The venue is clean and bright and held my 300 person wedding with a lot of space to spare. She helped my prepare the seating chart and layout of the venue for our big day. I highly recommend using Kendall Plantation for your wedding or event.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kendall Plantation's reply:

Dream Day! Thank you Brittany! Lets do your wedding all over again!!!

Ashton · Married on 07/29/2017

It has been my dream to get married at Kendall Plantation for as long as I can remember. I am so thankful we were able to! It is such a stunning venue. I fell in love with the elegance and romantic charm. I told my husband I would look at other venues just so he felt like he was included in the decisions; but, after every meeting with other vendors, we would leave saying, “Kendall Plantation is so much prettier.” or “Kendall plantation gives you so much more for your money.” or “Kendall Plantation has a better vendor list.” or “Kendall Plantation doesn’t look like the others.”, etc. Kristin was never pushy about anything either, which I greatly appreciated. All in all, it was a no brainer to book at Kendall Plantation. The list of vendors she has is filled with the best in the business. We used several of them and were blown away by everyone’s talent and professionalism. I can honestly say that literally nothing went wrong on my wedding day, thanks to a great venue and the vendors we used. It was such a good feeling to wake up on my wedding day knowing that all our vendors were seasoned professionals and that they all work together so often that they could run a wedding in their sleep. Looking back, I wouldn’t change a single thing or pick anyone differently to work with. It was truly a perfect day!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kendall Plantation's reply:

WHOA. Thank you so much Ashton. Your review says a ton, and I am so happy we were a part of your day. I wouldn't have changed a THING either. It was so beautiful and trend setting for sure!!! xoxo #bestbride

Venita · Married on 07/29/2017

I have to start by saying that 5 stars is not enough to rate Kendall Plantation. This venue is AMAZING. Kristin is AMAZING and so easy to work with. My daughter knew before we even toured the facility that this was THE PLACE she would be married. When we did go for a tour we knew for sure Kendall was the place where she and her groom would say their "I do's" and then after we met with Kristin the deal was sealed. Kristin is so helpful with all of the details and has taken all the guesswork out for choosing vendors with her vendor list. We used several of the preferred vendors and could not have been more pleased. On the day of the wedding we did not have to do anything or worry that something would not be done. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. It is fun to go and look at other venues but you will not get the service or the amenities that you will receive at Kendall. Book your wedding at Kendall!!

Sent on 08/23/2017