102 Reviews for Kendall Plantation

Shuttle (4)
Covered Outdoor (2)
Scenic Views (2)
102 Kendall Plantation Reviews

This venue is beautiful! I had an amazing day getting married at this gorgeous hill country venue. Kristin did a great job keeping communication with me as my day approached and told me any details I needed to know as well as answered any questions I had. Definitely recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Aida, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

My wedding was 4/7/2018 at Kendall Plantation and I wish every Saturday could be that amazing. Brides save your time & follow your intuition by booking this breathtaking venue. Initially I had no clue where to look for venues & therefore I turned to the internet of course. My eyes lit up when Kendall Plantation appeared & it was love at first sight. I am for keeping your options open, but this was the only venue I wanted & I hadn't even seen it in person. I had butterflies the morning of my tour because I wanted nothing more then to have my wedding at Kendall Plantation & I prayed the night before my tour hoping I could find an open weekend for my wedding. I was so nervous the venue would be booked up because hello its GORGEOUS. When my husband & I met Kristen she was very different than I had imagined. I had a misconception that Kristen would be arrogant & snobby because her venue is so beautiful & I was sure every bride was begging to have their wedding here. Kristen was so welcoming, friendly, & so down to earth. She spent quality time that day and great advice on how to start planning my wedding. My engagement was over a year & I was set on an April spring wedding. Kristen was so accommodating that day and I booked on the spot without ever touring another venue. My wedding was going to be at the prestigious Kendall Plantation and I was ecstatic. My actual wedding day was without a doubt the most amazing day of my life. The weather was cooler then planned but Kristen calmed me down and told me everything would be perfect & I could still have my dream wedding outside. Kristen made me realize a wedding is not about the glitz, glamour, or weather, but instead about marrying the love of your life surrounded by those you cherish. A venue should be more than just beautiful but a special place with your similar values & staff who want the best for you. I am so blessed to have married my husband at Kendall Plantation. Thank you Kristen Voss from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Choosing Kendall Plantation to be my wedding venue was the perfect choice and a dream come true. From the second I walked through the doors, I knew it would be the place I got married. It’s so beautiful, so elegant, and everything I pictured when I thought about getting married someday. On top of that, Kristin was the most helpful person throughout the entire process ! She allowed us to have the venue longer than any other venue we looked at and provided us a list of a variety of vendors we could choose from (if we didn’t know where to start). For me, this was life saving because I had absolutely no idea how to go about finding vendors! She made the process SO EASY and I am forever grateful. We also loved that the bride and grooms suite we at the ceremony/reception site, so that we didn’t have to worry about rushing to be on time. I look back at our wedding day and I could not be happier about choosing to have the best day of our lives at Kendall!!!

Profile Picture Monica , 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kendall Plantation provided a perfect wedding venue for our daughter's wedding. Kristin was extremely knowledgeable of vendors who were familiar with their venue. She was extremely patient throughout the entire planning process, answering questions texted to her literally within minutes (if not seconds!) of receiving them. Kristin wasn't just the venue coordinator, she became our friend. Kendall Plantation provided a blank slate to plan our daughter's wedding. Everything surrounding the venue ran picture perfect (sound system, chairs, tables, linens, lighting, bridal/groom rooms and catering facilities). One of the main reasons we chose Kendall Plantation was because of it's 'rain plan'. Face it - it's Texas and you literally don't know the weather hour to hour some days. Every detail for the day was well thought out with us, no questions left unanswered. Hands down one of the BEST places in the San Antonio/Boerne area to host a wedding.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kristin & Jeremy were absolutely amazing through my whole planning process! I don't know how I could have done it without the help of these two. Their venue is breathtaking, and I don't regret choosing them for a single second. Everything was perfect, and they made sure to keep in contact with me and keep me positive throughout my whole planning process. Even the day of the wedding, they kept me very happy and checked in on us frequently. I highly recommend using their venue!!!!! :D

Profile Picture Valerie, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Kendall Plantation was beyond perfect for our day! The bridal suite was large enough to accommodate all of us getting ready that morning, which was a huge selling point for me. Kristin had all of our tables set up before we got there in the morning, and the entire venue looked perfect. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kendall, 12/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor
This review is currently being verified.

I just had my wedding here on August 5, 2017 and I cannot rave enough about how amazing my experience was. I booked Kendall Plantation in August 2016 and Kristin (the owner) has been SUPER helpful from the start. She is very involved with her customers and absolutely makes sure your event is perfectly planned. The venue is clean and bright and held my 300 person wedding with a lot of space to spare. She helped my prepare the seating chart and layout of the venue for our big day. I highly recommend using Kendall Plantation for your wedding or event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittany, 8/5/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have to start by saying that 5 stars is not enough to rate Kendall Plantation. This venue is AMAZING. Kristin is AMAZING and so easy to work with. My daughter knew before we even toured the facility that this was THE PLACE she would be married. When we did go for a tour we knew for sure Kendall was the place where she and her groom would say their "I do's" and then after we met with Kristin the deal was sealed. Kristin is so helpful with all of the details and has taken all the guesswork out for choosing vendors with her vendor list. We used several of the preferred vendors and could not have been more pleased. On the day of the wedding we did not have to do anything or worry that something would not be done. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. It is fun to go and look at other venues but you will not get the service or the amenities that you will receive at Kendall. Book your wedding at Kendall!!

Profile Picture Venita, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We looked at several venues before stumbling on the Kendall Plantation. The moment we walked in to the venue, we were sold. The venue itself needs few decorations as it is absolutely beautiful on its own. All of our guests were impressed with the Kendall Plantation and enjoyed taking photos througout the property. Krisitin was easy to get a hold of and provided great advice on our setup and start time. Thank you Kendall Plantation for giving our wedding that magical feel.

Profile Picture Frank, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Linens

As soon as my fiance' and I walked into this venue we knew that this was the place we had to have our wedding. It's so elegant and romantic! Everything I've always wanted in a place! I love the beauty and charm of the venue! The location is perfect for guests to get to, and once they pull into the road and see the venue, they will be speechless just as we were. I appreciate that they do offer a golf cart to the ceremony venue for any guests that cannot go down the stairs, and that all tables/chairs are included in the rental price. I also love that there is a bridal and grooms suite to use to get dressed in, and we can get there early! I swear I could go on and on about the Kendall, but I trust me, just go out there and you'll understand! Cannot wait for our big day there!

Profile Picture User4959024, [Private], 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Planning a wedding from out of state has additional challenges however Kristin made the process much less stressful than we had anticipated. She provided us with helpful recommendations, was always responsive to our questions, very flexible with our requests and collaborated with all the vendors. The Kendall Plantation is a stunning venue and beautifully maintained and our guests raved about the views and facilities. The breathtaking staircase leading to the outdoor ceremony site provides such a grand entrance for the bride and her bridal party and established such an elegant tone for the evening. Although we did not consider the benefit of having a Webcam available when we booked the KP, it was nice to give guests unable to attend the option to view the wedding live. Kristin was a pleasure to work with and she was truly excited to share in our daughter’s vision. Thank you, Kristin, and the entire team of amazing vendors for providing our daughter and son in law with such a beautiful celebration which far surpassed all our expectations!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and I visited Kendall Plantation in 2016 and booked the wedding that day. In June 2017 my daughters wedding was held at Kendall Plantation. This was absolutely the most amazing experience of my daughters life. The staff was wonderful, welcoming and met every expectation. Thank you Kendall Plantation for making my daughters wedding "perfect".

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

BEST DAY EVER!!! If you're on the fence- BOOK IT. There are not enough kind words in the world to describe the venue and the staff. Kristin was always kind, responsive, and professional. She gave me enough direction and support so that I did not feel alone in the wedding universe, but enough freedom to customize the space our way. From the beautiful out door venue, to the indoor reception and yard games- our guests only had amazing things to say about the venue. KP is just enough "in the middle of nowhere" to create amazing pictures, but Boerne is right around the corner to accommodate everything you might need. Beautiful place, beautiful people, and they made it the best day of my life. They know what they are doing and you will always be in good hands.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have been dreaming of getting married at Kendall Plantation for 6 years now! Finally happened! I love the Plantation Architecture is what drew me to this venue! So Elegant and Stunning! Everything about this venue was perfect, allowing you to come in as early as 10 am and you have the venue till midnight was amazing. Even though we really didn't need that time because we hired off of Kristin's recommended vendor list we didn't have to worry about one thing! All the vendors knew exactly when, where and what to do never once did they bother me to ask questions the day of. I was able to watch them from the Bridal Room as they did their magic and wow it was absolutely stunning and everything I dreamed it would be. Hiring a coordinator is a must! The day as well as the planning went so smoothly! We planned our wedding from Colorado since we are both military, I really thought it would have been a train wreck trying to coordinate everything and all the vendors but nope it was absolutely stress free. I can't say enough good things about ALL the vendors we hired they all worked so great together the day of! Bartenders4you was the only service we had to choose from for our bar needs but, I know why, they were Fantastic. They helped with everything from recommendations on how much to serve as well as picking up and delivering all the supplies for the bar which was such a convenience for a minimal cost. Oh and their Margaritas are to die for! Kendall Plantation was so stunning, the grounds are well kept and the building has so many extra features you wont find at other venues. Kristin absolutely thought of everything to make this a Brides dream come true. Thank you Kristin and Kendall Plantation you exceeded our expectations and our guests and family are still talking about how amazing our wedding was we couldn't have pulled it off with out Kendall and your guidance to the perfect vendors!

Profile Picture Kathrine, 4/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Kendall Plantation was my dream venue to get married at!! My husband and I got married at Kendall Plantation on April 22, 2017, and everything was absolutely perfect!! The venue looks like it is straight out of a fairytale. Everything about it is so charming and classy! We loved that we were able to have everything at one venue! The ceremony was outside, cocktail hour on the porch and reception inside. It was perfect! Also, April was the greatest time of year to get married, because the flowers were in full bloom and everything was so green. Kristin was awesome to work with! She was extremely helpful at assisting us with recommendations for vendors, decorations, and room layout. She is also very good at responding to emails and phone calls, which made it extremely easy to work with her. We would recommend this venue to all of our friends!!

Profile Picture blair, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I still feel like my wedding was a dream! It was everything I wanted and more! Kendall Plantation was the perfect venue for us and Kristin is absolutely amazing. She probably thought I was crazy at the beginning because I was ready to reserve my date the moment I walked up to her! The day I got married, it rained and didn't stop. The temperature dropped dramatically. At first, I was going to have it outside no matter what and Kristin always stood by my decisions. About 30 minutes before the ceremony, we decided it was best to move it inside. I have to admit I was sad at first, but plan b inside, was just as breath taking. I have to say, I loved it even more. I have to give credit to Kristin and every vendor that flipped the inside upside down in a matter of minutes! Please trust the preferred vendor list that Kristin has because each and every one of them is truly amazing and know what they are doing! My inside wedding was so intimate with all of our family and friends there (over 300). I wish I could go back and relive that day over and over. Thank you for making our dream wedding a reality! I highly recommend Kendall Plantation if you are looking for a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kristin is great! She is very helpful and runs the venue very well. We loved everything about Kendall except the screws holding the railing down on the big stairway outside. My dress got hung on one of them and ripped a hole in my train. Thankfully I had a very large train so you couldn't see the hole!

Profile Picture Trina, 2/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When I walked into Kendall Plantation for the first time a YEAR before I was even engaged, I knew that it would be where I would get married. I loved that we could get ready there and have our ceremony and reception all in one location. The venue is absolutely stunning and has the perfect classic feel I had always dreamed of, but what stood out to me the most was how wonderful Kristin is. She is so helpful, kind and genuine and makes sure everyone is taken care of. As a wedding vendor myself, I have worked with a large number of venues, but there isn't one that even comes close to the experience we had at Kendall Plantation. The wedding of our dreams literally came to life on our day, and it wouldn't have been possible without Kristin and Kendall Plantation. Thank you for being such a special part of our lives. We will cherish our memories made at Kendall Plantation forever!

Profile Picture Dawn, 2/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is so incredibly beautiful. We had so many compliments at and after the wedding about the venue. You don't even need many decorations because it is amazing in and of itself! Kristin was so helpful with answering questions and making recommendations beforehand, and helping things run smoothly the day of. Having 2 stories inside made for some really cool pictures!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 1/1/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Beautiful venue!! Kristin was the best to work with and so helpful.

Profile Picture User7360661, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

OMG! Kendall Plantation was by far the most amazing experience. Kristin, and Kendall really made our experience magic! Our day was the best! Honestly, the Kendall is so inclusive and really has the most to offer for the best price, but on top of all that it also happens to be the most beautiful venue you could imagine!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This place is amazing. If you are willing to drive a little out of town its way worth it

Profile Picture Godslittlediva, 8/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Kendall Plantation is absolutely BEAUTIFUL

We were lucky enough to book Kendall Plantation for our Memorial Day weekend wedding this past week. Kendall Plantation is nothing short of breathtaking. It is such a beautiful venue, and Kristin is the easiest person to work with ever! We only had our reception there, but they have beautiful grounds for an ourdoor or indoor wedding as well. The bride and grooms rooms are amazing for getting ready- we had so much fun! All of the guests loved the venue and the spectacular views of the hill country. Most of our guests were from out of town, so they absolutely loved the scenery. Kendall plantation is an easy 15 minute shuttle ride from the Rim and all the hotels around there, so very easy to access.
We had an absolutely amazing wedding reception. Highly recommend to use David with DPC lighting to decorate the place with lights and draping!
Thank you so much Kristin for making our day absolutely amazing! I wouldn't have changed a thing! :)

Profile Picture Christine, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Parking, Linens