Kendal J. Bush Photography Reviews

Kendal J. Bush Photography 5

July · Married on 08/18/2018

Kendal...man oh man.

Breathless.

She's captured the most important moment of my entire life so effortlessly. And her work definitely does not go unnoticed. I eloped at the Inn at Valley Farms, (stunning place, have to try it out!), and Kendal is their main photographer there. We were super lucky to have everyone available on the most popular day to get married, 08/18/18 :o

She was very attentive on how to capture the right moments on a day that goes by so fast! Organized and highly experienced, we ran through the whole property to capture everything. From the old oak trees, beautifully aged silo, rustic barn, to the organic gardens. When the ceremony was beginning, we had no idea where she was! But she captured everyone's emotions, our emotions, things that I would not have known unless she was there to take it. We were so happy to have Kendal there to seize our special day. And will forever be apart of our memories, thanks to Kendal.

She’s skillful, she’s gifted, she’s original!

Thanks Kendal :)

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Kendal J. Bush Photography 6
    Kendal J. Bush Photography 7
    Kendal J. Bush Photography 8
    Kendal J. Bush Photography 9
    Kendal J. Bush Photography 10

Ashlee · Married on 06/16/2018

Kendal and her work are amazing! She was so great at making us feel comfortable and going above and beyond to make sure we got the shots that we wanted. You can really tell how passionate she is about what she does - which reflects in her work. We are so happy that we picked her to capture our special moments! We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

We are so happy that Kendal was able to capture both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. The pictures are amazing. She has a wonderful eye for capturing and editing. Her lighting is just amazing. She came recommended by our venue and did not disappoint. She is such a wonderful and kind person that it was easy to relax with her. She was able to reached easily and prepared estimates and contracts really quickly. She made us feel completely at ease and she and her second shooter stuck it out through some snow squalls to get our dream pictures. She had our shot list in hand all day and got everything we asked for and even stayed a bit past the time we booked to get some candid shots on the dance floor. Though the wedding is just a memory now, we will always have our incredible pictures to look back on. Book her, you will not regret it.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Suzanne · Married on 09/20/2014

Kendal is absolutely amazing...from start to finish. Everyone is STILL raving about how amazing our wedding pictures are, and truly---we couldn't be happier with them! It has been almost 9 months since our wedding, but looking back at our pictures that Kendal took makes it feel like it were yesterday.
    My wife and I were nervous about finding a photographer that would be comfortable and excited about photographing a same-sex wedding, but Kendal made us feel so comfortable. Kendal got to know us as a couple during our engagement shoot and really listened to our image and idea of our wedding. She got to know us personally which really shone through with her photography as she captured our personalities perfectly.
    Our family and friends were so complimentary of Kendal while she worked during our wedding day. She worked with a smile and laughter, making the day and our guests feel themselves during all the photography.
    Not only this, but Kendal went out of her way to accommodate us through our wedding and beyond to make sure she captured everything we wanted. On the day of our wedding my wife and I wanted to get to the party sooner rather than later, and Kendal worked with us and helped us create a second photo shoot a few weeks after the wedding to make up for the couple portraits we wanted, but didn't have time for at the wedding.
    Kendal's energy, enthusiasm, professionalism, sense of adventure and talent are amazing. Both my wife and I cannot say enough good things about her, and highly recommend her. Your wedding goes by so fast. You will want someone who can capture every detail and beyond to look back on, as well as someone who will make you and your guests feel at east while truly understanding your own personal style. I guarantee Kendal will do all of these things.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Kendal was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend her! She is fun, energetic, and easy to work with! Very professional and a true artist! She exceeded all our expectations and truly captured all our wedding day memories!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Ali · Married on 08/23/2014

Kendal is a wonderful person to work with. She makes everyone enjoy the experience, with great expertise.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Carrie · event on 10/01/2011

Kendal has taken pictures for my family on a number of occasions and I've had the pleasure of working with her as a vendor at a few different weddings. Her attention to detail is amazing and she has extreme talent with capturing such special moments. The photos of my family are so precious to me and I am very thankful that I have photos from her to remember my children growing up.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Elisa · Married on 08/10/2011

We are so happy with our photos. Kendal was very easy to communicate with and was willing to add an extra hour at the last minute. She was present and yet discreet during the ceremonies. I don't remember seeing her and yet we have tons of beautiful, intimate photos from the ceremony. She is fantastic!

Sent on 01/26/2012
  • binx

Mariel · Married on 08/22/2010

Completely & utterly amazing!!! I cannot wait to work with Kendal again. Didn't even notice she was there but when I or anyone wanted a certain picture she was right there. Love her!! Thank you so much Kendal!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2010

Ben · Married on 06/05/2010

Kendal was unbelievable. From the beginning, she was open to our ideas on how we wanted the engagement shots done. She was in constant contact and by the wedding day we both felt so comfortable with her! Her work is outstanding, we couldnt have imagined how good everything came out! She worked our wedding day for the full 8 hours! Kendal, you were fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a perfect picture without the headaches.

Sent on 06/13/2010

Andrew and Julia · Married on 10/24/2009

Kendal was the greatest gift of our wedding. Right from the start we were overwhelmed by not only here exceptional portfolio and resume, but with her as a person. Never once did she treat us as simply a "job". She treated us as friends.Our pictures were amazing. I hate to use an overused term, but they are truly breathtaking. She has an insight and eye that are unparallelled. She found perspectives that we would have never seen. She was almost unnoticeable for the candid shots, blending in so as not to draw attention away from the wedding. She has given us memories in her pictures that capture the moments in ways we had only dreamed of. Book her. Dont hesitate, just book her. You will not regret it.

Sent on 12/16/2009

C. · Married on 09/20/2009

Kendal and her assistant were extremely professional and obliging. My family (and my husband's family) put them to the test! They were courteous and friendly, while also providing the highest level of quality and diversity of pictures. I have already recommended them to several friends!

Sent on 11/20/2009

Caitlin · Married on 09/05/2009

Kendal did an awesome job photographing my wedding. She was very professional and the pictures came out beautiful!

Sent on 11/23/2009

Deb · Married on 08/29/2009

Kendal was extremely fair with her price, professional and took pride in her work. She not only captured "everything" in her photos but was friendly and engaged guests so they were comfortable and willing to be themselves in front of the camera. She went to the wedding site in advance with us and did engagement photos (which came out amazing!). We especially love the black and white photos. Very creative eye. Nice personality to work with. We would recommend Kendal in a heart beat!! Everyone should have the high quality photos that she provided to us within a month of our wedding. Thanks Kendal - you're awesome!

Sent on 11/17/2009

Andrew · Married on 07/31/2009

Plain and simply a wonderful person to work with, we had a rainy day and she still got us fabulous pictures indoor and outside. Very nice style of images, newer and more fresh than stodgy old style weding pictures. Could not have asked for more.

Sent on 12/06/2009

Kristie · Married on 06/27/2009

Kendall did a fantastic job at our wedding in June 2009. The quality of her photos is incredible - from the traditional photos we discussed to the candid shots. She took amazing pictures of all those in attendance and captured emotion and expression for forever keepsakes.

Kendall and her assistant were very professional throughout our wedding day. They were very discreet in their picture taking - they were not captured in pictures other people took and the pictures they took of others were very thorough and candid.

The return on your investment is un-comparable. She takes excellent photos and provides you with all of the work after - edited and unedited. We received four CDs from Kendall with close to 1800 pictures PLUS a DVD of our day. From our experience with researching wedding photographers, we would have paid another $1,000 for the amount of work we received and I honestly doubt we would have found a nicer person.

I would HIGHLY recommend Kendall for any kind of photography!

Sent on 12/12/2009

emily · Married on 07/23/2004

I will never forget the quality of Kendal's photography! She had all of the photos downloaded by the next day for all to enjoy! It was easy to order the photos for myself and for all guests. Kendal truly has a talent for photography.

Sent on 11/25/2009

Jennifer · Married on 04/03/2015

Wonderful phorltographer! She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Tammy · Married on 08/07/2010

Kendal did a fabulous job! We have creative and unique photos, we loved them all. i just wish we had an extra hour to get more that night!!
    thanks so much!

Sent on 09/25/2010

jessica · Married on 08/22/2009

Excellent skills in catching the "little moments"

Sent on 11/18/2009

Susie · Married on 08/27/2011

Kendal was wonderful. What I've seen of her pictures so far are fantastic. Most importantly, she made me feel really comfortable throughout my wedding day. She is a very cool and approachable person, which seem to be important traits in a wedding photographer. She was also incredibly fast, moving from one place to another to capture important events--very impressive! I highly recommend Kendal.

Sent on 09/13/2011
  • Zoe

Zoe · Married on 09/05/2010

3.5

Kendal is incredible and very professional. Our photos were beautiful and of incredible value. So many people compliment us on them. Kendal has an eye for amazing photos and was helpful and at the same time, behind the scenes during preparation. I made a list of photos for the wedding day and unfortunately, Kendal did not have them that day (or the schedule) so we ended up running late. I think her assistant was part of this issue as she seemed less professional than Kendal. However, Kendal pulled out all the stops for us, sending extra copies of photos we loved for our sisters and redoing our wedding video dvd for free many times as it skipped at first. She is talented and fun to work with.

Sent on 12/04/2011

Michelle · Married on 07/17/2009

Kendal was a fabulous photographer and I would absolutely recommend her for anyone's special day. The moments she captured I will cherish for ever... moments that could have otherwise gone unnoticed. Her attention to detail was impeccable and also caught some unreal candid special times too. Her professionalism and personality were unrenowned not only did we enjoy her services our guests did as well. It was truely our pleasure to find such a fantastic photographer to work with.

Sent on 11/21/2009