Ken Love Photography Reviews

Ken Love Photography 5
Ken Love Photography 6
Ken Love Photography 7

Taylor · Getting married on 01/30/2020

Ken was excellent and so flexible with our wedding being only three months out. He did a great job and was always looking at what would be the best shots to get. He really captured every moment!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Denise · Married on 10/06/2018

Love our photos!

Ken and his assistant Stephanie were amazing! We loved our photos and all the set ups they did! If you want unique and beautiful photos for your wedding, Ken Love is the way to go!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Susie · Married on 12/08/2017

Ken was our photographer for our wedding. He exceeded my expectations (by far) and I am hard to please :)
    He engaged the children and adults and made it fun. He is a true professional and I cannot recommend him highly enough. We are thrilled with our photos! Thanks Ken!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Christine · Married on 10/21/2017

Wonderful photographer! Lots of fun, made the the day a blast with humor! Knew their stuff, pictures and poses were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Nikki · Married on 09/27/2017

Ken Love Photography and his wonderful wife Julia made our wedding day extra special! They are very personable, outgoing, attentive and everything in between!! You will be so pleased with your pictures while living your entire wedding day over when you view them! I highly recommend them, it will be the best decision you have ever made when hiring professionals! Check out his website to view his amazing work!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Sara · Married on 09/15/2017

Ken was an amazing photographer to work with. He has an artistic flare for his pictures making true pieces of art for your home. He also responds to your emails within usually the hour which is amazing. He provides you a ton of pictures which will literally take you days to go through them all. You will not be disappointed in your photos with Ken!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2017

Ken and his assistant were wonderful the day of our wedding, the pictures turned out amazing.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/17/2017

Ken and his assistant were amazing! They were easy to get in contact with and were very flexible at the wedding. The photos he did for my wedding were amazing! He make sure I all the photo spots I wanted before we moved to a different location! Everyone loves my photos!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Sue · Married on 05/28/2017

Ken was my photographer for our engagement photos and also our wedding. He was outstanding in all areas and very professional! He has wonderful ideas for staging the photos, both indoors and outdoors, as we went to an arboretum before our wedding where the rose garden and a historical home made for great backdrops. Ken arrived early for the big day and was very professional with all of those he photographed and yet had a wonderful sense of humor when it was needed during the long hours he worked. His prices are very reasonable and his photos are returned to you promptly and are above all others I have ever seen. I would highly recommend him for your engagement photos and your big wedding day as you will absolutely not be disappointed! Thank you again Ken for a job well done!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Katarina · Married on 12/30/2016

I do not have enough words for Ken's work. He was professional and made us feel comfortable through the entire process. Not a single picture or idea was left behind. His creativity shows in his work, and his work is pure art. I am so thankful that he captured our memories. The pictures come to life so we will be able to relive the day forever. If you do not have Ken as your photographer you are making a very big mistake.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Lee · Married on 11/11/2016

Ken is a true professional. As a frugal spender, it was hard to wrap my head around the cost of a photographer. However, my Wife and I are so glad that we chose to hire Ken and do not regret the decision or cost one bit. He is no stranger to weddings and knew exactly what to do and when to do it. He even helped my groomsmen and I put our boutonnieres on! There were several moments throughout that day that I found myself thinking "man, I would love to have a picture of this," only to look up and see Ken taking several pictures.
    Ken and his assistant did a fabulous job and I highly recommend them.

L. Brooks

Sent on 12/15/2016

Trista · Married on 09/16/2016

Ken Love photographed our wedding and we were instantly so comfortable with him--it was like hanging out with an old friend. His energy and enthusiasm were infectious and had our bridal party comfortable and laughing all day and night. We started receiving photos lightning fast and each one is more beautiful than the last. His work is breathtaking and we can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2016

I had a great experience with Ken love! I was having trouble finding a photographer and finally found him! My pictures are way better then I could have ever imagined. He was really fun and was really good with my 3 year old who didn't really want pictures and he still managed to capture great ones!
    I am so in love with them! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/02/2016

RJ · Married on 07/31/2016

Ken Love is a wonderful photographer with great experience; therefore, engage Ken early in the planning process and the outcome will be memorable photos on your big day.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Autumn · Married on 06/25/2016

If you want the best photographer, not only capturing family but getting the best artistic photographs, Ken Love needs to be your photographer! I'm from Nebraska and my husband was from Ohio and Ken was great in planning our Cleveland wedding long distance. On our special day not only was he there and ready before I got to the first photo round, he was full of bounds of energy that made both my husband and I laugh that made the photo sessions feel comfortable and not posed. Ken truly is the best, hands down!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Merle · Married on 06/19/2016

Use Mr Ken Love. Do it and you won't be sorry. I am not so attractive at almost 60 and this little ball of energy, charm and skill took the most flattering and amazing pictures of not only my self but every guest that attended. He captured everyone at their most beautiful, in my eyes that is a true gift. He was kind, funny and delightful and helped all get into the mood for pics on a hot day. We plan on using him again just for outdoor family photos at his property. That photo will also include 2 dogs and 2 large birds! I literally fell in love with the man. Great guy at a great price.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2016

Ken was outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. We were in contact with Ken from the time we got our engagement photos to the wedding day. He is so fast to reply, and so helpful in our ideas. Not only were our photographs beautiful, but we had a blast getting them taken. Ken was so enthusiastic and energetic throughout both of our sessions. There is nothing worse than a lazy photographer, and Ken was so far from that. He took our photos all over Akron and was open to an ideas I threw out as well. Ken is an amazing photographer and we could not have been happier.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Abbey · Married on 05/14/2016

Ken love who is this guy I'll tell you who he is he is the most unique photographer I have ever met in my entire life the shots he captured were incredible my entire wedding party just loved him we loved his attitude we loved how he got us going he cracked some jokes we were laughing the entire time I wasn't sure where to take this review I could either just write a couple words or really go into detail and I think detail is everything don't hesitate just go with him he knows what he's doing if he gives you any suggestions just roll with it I hope I can continue to use him in the future and if I cannot I certainly will forward his name to everybody that I know. when I was looking for a photographer I just started getting online I really didn't know what I was doing so I asked a couple people and after 15 people told me Ken Love I was sold! Thanks to Ken I will be able to treasure the photos and the special memories for the rest of my life

Sent on 05/23/2016

Caitlin · Married on 04/16/2016

Stunning photographs, we will be staring at these pictures for the rest of our lives and they do not disappoint!! Ken Love is an experienced, creative photographer who is great at his job and will put the bride, groom, and bridal party at ease very quickly. The pictures are so natural and genuine because he made us have fun during them! Thank you Ken Love for capturing the most amazing day and helping us make memories that will last forever!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Ken was professional, funny, and always responded to our emails the same day. The cost of his service was cheaper than most photographers but I can't imagine our wedding photos coming out any better. He does fantastic work. We also received our photos only about a week after our wedding. I'd recommend Ken to any couple getting married in NE Ohio.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Brittny · Married on 04/09/2016

This past weekend the groom and myself had Ken Love Photography capture our beautiful day. Hands down, the best! After searching and going through several reviews for a photographer, Ken was the cheapest and the most knowledgeable. Our guests mentioned several times how they noticed that him and his assistant were everywhere, capturing every moment possible!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Doug · Married on 03/18/2016

Ken's work is amazing. He worked very well with the entire family and groups. We were able to get some amazing photos around the venue that were stunning!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 02/20/2016

Our pictures are absolutely beautiful! We have received so many compliments ! Ken Love did an amazing job and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Gorgeous pictures, beyond timely with responses and getting pictures back! You get all your photos with him so nothing is missed! Reasonably priced, you get beyond what you pay for. No wedding pictures are more gorgeous than those done with Ken Love.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Nikki · Married on 11/07/2015

Ken Love and his team were absolutely amazing! Ken was completely organized and helped us plan out our day so we were able to get all the pictures we wanted. For the day of, Ken was on time and showed up ready to work. I'm so grateful that I had a photographer with so much experience because it made everything go so smooth, especially with the large bridal party that we had.

Besides everything the day of, Ken is extremely timely with the return of the pictures. He sent me several photos the next day, and all 6000 of my pictures were done 4 days after the wedding. On top of this, the pictures are absolutely STUNNING!

Three cheers for Ken Love, I would recommend him to every bride!

Sent on 11/13/2015