Ken Jehle Guitarist Reviews

1 User photo

Ken Jehle Guitarist 1

Maddie Laidig · Married on 07/27/2019

Outstanding Performance!

Working with Ken proved to be a terrific experience! His responsiveness through the planning process was great. He gives a tremendous performance and provides the perfect music for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and more.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler S Bowers · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Musician Choice in Fort Wayne

Ken learned every song on our list, went above and beyond to meet our event needs, and played wonderfully. He made our special day that much better. He brings everything he needs and does not complicate the wedding planning process in the slightest.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Barbara Adkins · Married on 06/15/2019

Definitely Recommend!

We looked into hiring a string quartet for our wedding, but it was a bit out of our price range. We hired Ken for our outdoor wedding, and he was wonderful! I couldn’t have been more pleased with the music at our ceremony and cocktail hour. His performance added a touch of class to the whole event, and everyone compliment the music. He was professional throughout our correspondence, arrived on time and set up and tore down his own equipment. He made our day very special and definitely gave me peace of mind in knowing that our music would be lovely. 10/10 would recommend his services!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Ken Jehle Guitarist's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful and it was an honor to be part of your special day. The dogs almost stole the show! We treat our dog like family and it was so cool to see you incorporate your dogs in the ceremony. Well done.
  • Adam

Adam Schenkel · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional and talented

I observed Ken who played the guitar for a ceremony and cocktail hour and was blown away by his talented guitar playing skills. He was very professional in his wardrobe and demeanor and was perfect for the occasion. Highly recommended.

• Lauren

Lauren H · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing to Work With!

Ken was great to work with. I went back and forth several times on music and he was cooperative and willing to learn new songs. He knows so many wedding songs that are beautiful. He was very responsive and professional. I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding! He played out ceremony and cocktail hour music. Great to work with. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Emily Timberlin · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Guitarist

Ken did an amazing job playing the ceremony music for our wedding. We had a great playlist to choose from and was even willing to learn something new if we had a particular song in mind. He’s very talented, you won’t be disappointed!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2019

Just what I wanted!

I am so glad I found Ken for my wedding! I had a few very specific, slightly unusual, songs that I wanted for the pre-ceremony and ceremony music. Ken learned the songs that I requested and played them beautifully. My wedding was altogether a beautiful day, and for me the ceremony was the best part! Ken's playing was a huge part of that. He was professional and responsive and I would recommend him without reservation.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Sean · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful experience

Ken played beautifully at our wedding. He let us choose which songs we wanted, and overall he was extremely accommodating. He made our ceremony very special. I would most definitely recommend Ken to future couples.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Lisa Ponsi · Married on 04/27/2019

Talented musician

I hired Ken to play for my daughter’s wedding ceremony in Indianapolis. He is very talented, accomplished musician and easy to work with. He promptly replied to emails and questions, making the whole process of planning ceremony music easy. His live music was wonderful and was a great addition to the ceremony ambiance. Ken even learned a specific song that was meaningful to my daughter and son-in-law which was extra special. We highly recommend him.

Jenny · Married on 12/08/2018

Such a Professional

Ken's website is so easy to navigate and gave me all the information I needed to feel confident that he was exactly what we wanted for my daughter's wedding ceremony & cocktail hour. Based on his experience and repertoire, I made a few selections and knew he could take care of the rest. He responded promptly to emails, offered suggestions and his calm, confident demeanor was just what we needed on that day. It was a relief to be able to check that box off early in the planning process.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Joseph

Joseph Carlin · Married on 10/13/2018

True Professional

Ken was absolutely perfect. We hired him to play during our processional and near the bar during cocktail hour. He nailed everything he played, we gave him some examples of what we wanted and let him have freedom from there and it was just incredible.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Leslie · Married on 10/06/2018

Ken was most professional from my initial contact through our son’s rehearsal dinner! He suggested adding a bass player and drummer and they were second to none. They are fantastic musicians and most interested in making certain they exceed expectations. They certainly did just that! Perfect rehearsal dinner evening!!
    L. Lasuer

Sent on 10/12/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

As many of you brides know, budgeting for your wedding can be the most stressful part and it often comes down to you deciding what you're willing to cut out of your big day. Having a musician play as I walked down the aisle was something very important to my mom and seemed like a more personal experience to me. When we found Ken online and listened to his videos, we were convinced this was the only way to go.

My mom reached out to Ken and found out that it was going to be his wedding anniversary the weekend of our wedding and he would be coming from out of town. Ken decided he wanted to make the trip to make our day even more special and was even available to play during our cocktail hour following our ceremony.

Ken's talent, flexibility, professionalism, and price can't be beat! He answered all our questions in a timely manner and did his part to make sure that we weren't stressed about the details when our day arrived. We chose three songs for different moments during our ceremony and Ken took care of the rest!

We received tons of compliments from our guests about his performance during cocktail hour and hearing him play as I walked down the aisle truly made it special for us!

Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Ken Jehle Guitarist 2

Kimberley · Married on 08/25/2018

We hired Ken to play at our daughters wedding. He played for pre-ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. The music was absolutely beautiful. He is very professional and played the songs we requested plus more. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/27/2018

David · Married on 08/18/2018

Ken Jehle is a really good guitarist and was perfect for our daughters wedding. Very professional and we are very pleased.

Sent on 08/21/2018

M · Married on 07/21/2018

Our decision to have Ken play at our son’s wedding ceremony was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. Ken was amazing, even running in and out of the venue, playing at each spot, when torrential rain threatened the outside ceremony! Ken’s music added such a simple and gorgeous beauty to the ceremony we wouldn’t have otherwise had. Ken was incredibly responsive and was able to play each song we requested for the ceremony. Do yourselves an incredible favor and hire Ken for your wedding!

Sent on 07/25/2018

nye · Married on 07/07/2018

Ken's music was a classy touch to our son's wedding and cocktail hour. He was not only a talented guitar player but professional and a pleasure to work with. Communication with him was prompt and easy. Ken was happy to travel to Kalamazoo MI for this event. Thanks Ken.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Christian · Married on 06/09/2018

Ken not only played beautifully a selection of arrangements for our wedding, but he also drove almost 2hours to make the reception. We could not have asked for a better experience for our ceremony.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Alissa · Married on 06/08/2018

Everything from start to finish was amazing! Ken was willing to learn new material for my special day and I didn’t have to worry about a thing!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Amelia · Married on 06/04/2018

Ken is a phenomenal musician and would be a terrific asset to any event! I wish we were hosting some more events so we could hear him play again soon! I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Ken for our wedding was absolutely wonderful. He is an outstanding musician and he also has a positive, genuine energy that makes working with him a pleasure.
    He went above and beyond his duties as our ceremony guitarist in several ways, including by attending our rehearsal and working on the sound throughout a song my sister and father performed during the wedding.
    Ken already knew every song we wanted to play for the ceremony (and it was an eclectic mix!) but was also willing to learn songs had he not been familiar with our requests. I highly recommend working with Ken Jehle!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Robert · Married on 05/19/2018

Our daughter was married in May. The music was very important to her (and to us) and she chose Ken to perform before and after the ceremony. Ken was terrific! He worked with Natalie on selections, was easy to work with, is incredibly talented and could play anything. His music was beautiful and was a great addition to the ceremony. In addition, our younger daughter and I performed a song during the ceremony, and Ken provided the sound for my daughter's voice and my guitar. It was great. After a year of planning, the wedding surpassed our expectations -- and Ken was a big part of it. I'd work with him again in a heartbeat. Thanks, Ken! -- Rob Friedman

Sent on 07/23/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/13/2017

Ken was so easy and pleasant to work with and his playing was beautiful. We had a very small ceremony and wanted something other than sound system music - Ken was perfect! Aside from his stellar musical abilities, he was such a breeze to work with during the planning stages. We requested a song or two that he hadn’t played before but he gladly accepted the challenge...and delivered. I’d highly recommend Ken.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

Marriage blessing

Ken was very good at providing English and Spanish music for our marriage blessing.

Sent on 12/26/2018