Ken Battista Band Reviews

102 | King of Prussia, PA

102 Reviews for Ken Battista Band

102 Ken Battista Band Reviews

Anthony · Married on 11/11/2017

From start to finish Ken Battista Band was top notch. We had heard of them through friends, and decided to go see them perform in Skippack, PA. After that night, there was no question we wanted them at our wedding. We did not see another band. They offer brilliantly played music at a very reasonable price. We added an extra horn player for slightly more money, and it was worth every penny. We had the jazz guitarist offering for our cocktail hour, which I also highly recommend. KBB was professional and accommodating in every aspect... from our "special dances" to special requests. They even learned a Billy Joel song for my wife! The bottom line, our dance floor was packed the entire night, and every one was talking about how great they were on the bus ride back to the hotel. Thanks again KBB!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Thanks Anthony, it was a pleasure working with you.

Megan · Married on 10/06/2017

Booking The Ken Battista Band was the best decision we made for our wedding. We heard so many compliments from our guests about how impressed they were. The lead vocalist has a beautiful voice and the band offers a wide variety of songs to choose from. Additionally they offer a great value for their services. I would give them my highest recommendation to anyone looking to book a band.

Kevin · Married on 09/23/2017

The Ken Battista Band made our wedding an even better experience. Ken was thoroughly professional and responsive during the planning process, answering any and all questions that we had and was happy to make suggestions for anything from song choices to the timeline of the reception.
    One of the most common compliments I have received since the wedding is how amazing the band was. The dance floor was full for the entire night and everyone from Boomers to Millenials were thrilled with the song choices. In the wedding planning process I saw dozens of bands and Ken Battista Band was easily my favorite. I saw bands that cost three times as much that weren't a tenth as good.
    I could not more highly recommend the Ken Battista Band.

Bill · Married on 07/08/2017

My wife and I could not have been happier with our selection to go with Ken and his band for our wedding! From the first communication until our wedding day, we had a great experience. As we started the process we were able to see Ken and the band at a local restaurant for a public show and we felt we had to look no further. They are energetic, well-rounded, engaging, and sound really, really good! You will not find better entertainment for your event for the value you will find with the Ken Battista Band. Since our wedding we have received one positive comment after another regarding the band and what a great time they created! Don't hesitate to book them, you will not be disappointed.

Grace · Married on 05/20/2017

Ken Battista and his band were amazing. They made planning the wedding so easy and they were so accommodating in special requests for the evening. We didn't have the opportunity to see them live before the Big Day and they far exceeded our expectations. I'd highly recommend Ken Battista Band!

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Ken and the band had the crowd dancing all night :) they were willing to learn our first dance song AND even 3 days before the wedding were able to make a quick change to our entrance songs to something they did not even have on their song lists. They are extremely talented. They were so fun and we keep getting compliments from all of our guests. One even commented that she is a "music snob" and could not stop raving about the band. Another guest asked where else they were playing so they could go out and dance!

I must also say Ken is very efficient in his email responses! It was a pleasure planning and working with the entire team.

We also had a guitarist and jazz musician during the ceremony and cocktail hour and they were extremely talented as well! I would recommend this band to anyone!

The icing on the cake was even when they let my cousin (a former musician) jam on the bongos! We had a super fun night and wedding thanks to the services provided by KB band!

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

The band was great and the communication prior was quick and responsive. I would highly recommend them.

David · Married on 11/12/2016

The band was absolutely terrific. They had all of our guest on the dance floor for the entire evening, playing the newest songs with some old school flare. Always best to have a live band playing the music you want to here. Ken and his team were fantastic for the entire process from beginning to the end! Thanks again Ken Battista Band you were amazing.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Thanks Dave, it was a pleasure working with you!

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

The band was absolutely amazing! My guests were on the dance floor the entire night and people who attended the wedding still stop me to tell me how awesome they were. They were easy to work with as well!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Thank you Lauren! We do make an effort to make every Bride/Grooms experience a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience, from hiring us, straight through to the Wedding Day. Thanks again.

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

The Ken Battista Band made our wedding! We are still hearing rave reviews on how some of our guests thought it was a recording because they do such ON POINT covers! there wasn't a second that the dance floor was empty and i believe that is every brides dream! No one wants an empty dance floor. Ken and Anna and the whole crew were very professional, dressed very well and really put on a good show. They are the real deal, with lights, MCing the wedding and just playing down right good music! We cant thank you all enough. highly recommend

Sent on 10/18/2016

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Ashley and J.D., What can I say, that was a blast! A great group of family, friends and lots of dancing. Thank you for the great review.

Nina · Married on 09/30/2016

Absolutely fantastic band! We have absolutely no negative feedback for this band after our wedding at Vie in Philadelphia. I was hesitant to book such a small band for our wedding at first, as our venue was big and we knew of many other local Philadelphia bands that hang billboards around the city. After a family friend recommended the Ken Battista Band, we went to see this band live at Ron's Bar in Exton prior to booking. I can tell you the small venue did not do their talents justice. It was hard to hear in such a small space, and I almost did not book them. After talking with my family, we decided to go ahead based on their great set list and huge fan following. I think this was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were absolutely amazing, professional and had a great presence on the stage. Our guests were on the dance floor all night! While you may consider hiring a larger band for your wedding, no need! The Ken Battista Band is absolutely perfect and at an incredible price for their level of talent.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Nina, thanks for the excellent review. More importantly, thank you for sharing the experience of "hiring" us. You brought up some excellent points and a keen insight on what every couple should take into consideration when auditioning/hiring a band. I'm thrilled that you picked The Ken Battista Band!!

Mike · Married on 09/30/2016

Ken's Band was amazing all night long. Perfect blend of music for an audience of all generations. Everyone was dancing all night long until the party ended. He helped make our night one we will never forget.

michael · event on: 07/17/2016

Our event was outside for an Italian Feast. They had all age groups up and dancing, they played Italian music, Motown, Pop, standards, top 40, you name it they did it. Can't wait to have them back again next year.

Ken Battista Band did a phenomenal job at our wedding!! Our guests all raved about how great the band was. There is an added level of excitement that live music brings that a traditional DJ can't match and Ken Battista Band certainly exceeded all of our expectations They are experts in their craft and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for live entertainment!

Julie · Married on 05/07/2016

This is our second experience with Ken Battista and they absolutely lived up to our expectations! Everybody in the crowd thoroughly enjoyed the music. Both the song choices and the talented musicians were perfect for getting all of our guests (even the non-dancers!) moving and having an amazing time. Everything, from the moment I inquired about booking the band to the time they packed up at the end of our party, went extremely smoothly. Ken and the band were a delight to work with and we will definitely consider them for future events!

Gail · Married on 04/02/2016

How wonderful it was to have Ken and Anna be a part of our special day! It was all that we hoped it would be and they played a large part in that. We heard from so many guests that is was just perfect, especially the music. We are older, so it was important to us that we had music from our era.... and they were very responsive to our needs and requests!

Ken always responded to my emails quickly. He was very flexible and accommodated every request that we had. They even arrived early to set up before our ceremony to accommodate everything being in one location.

Alicia · Married on 07/25/2015

Ken and the band were phenomenal, no surprise to us. They provided music for our wedding celebration and kept the flow going all night long, getting all the guests up and moving throughout the entire evening. All band members were professional, easy to work with and catered to our taste and crowd. They were simply the best!!

Almost a month after our wedding and guests are still raving about the Ken Battista Band! I can't tell you how many people said it was the best wedding band they've heard. Our dance floor was packed from the moment they started straight through the end and they sang at least 40 songs! Ken was also extremely easy to work with and on top of everything so I didn't have to worry at all. I am so glad we found the Ken Battista Band because they made our night so fun and special. Thank you!!!

Nick · Married on 05/16/2015

If you are considering hiring Ken and his band for your wedding, book them now! They killed it.
    I came across the band online and after listening to their samples, found they were playing at a nearby bar so we went to see them live (HIGHLY recommend this). I emailed him the next day to book.

Planning:
    Ken replied to all of our emails within 1 hour. This prompt communication and reliability was priceless. Also a sign of a professional. Almost everything we asked Ken and his band to do, his answer was "Yes". I added a few things to the contract and when I asked if he was okay with the additions, he responded "I'm fine with everything you mentioned, as long as you are comfortable, we are good." This pretty much sums up working with Ken; he will do everything he can to make you happy.

Performance:
    AMAZING! Great sound! Once they began playing, our wedding guests started dancing and we didn’t stop all night. I had multiple guests comment on how good the band was. They were supposed to take a short break while we cut the cake, but our cake was melting so the venue put it in the freezer but forgot to put it back out. When we realized there was no cake to cut, someone yelled "There's no cake! Tell the band to keep playing!" So, the Ken Battista Band played on and everyone went back to having a blast on the dance floor. They were perfect. Go see them live and decide for yourself (introduce yourself…then let them impress you).

Overall:
    If we had to plan the wedding again, I would book the Ken Battista Band without hesitation. Ken was easy to work with, accommodating, and really just wants you and your guests to have an unforgettable night. The band is such an important part of the wedding. They make announcements, introduce the bridal party, keep the night on schedule, and keep that dance floor full and lively. Make sure you get a band you trust and know will rock the party. Highly recommend this band for all of the above reasons.

ROCKS!!! The Ken Battista band brought the party! My guests were amazed at the talent. They could not believe that the music was live, and not the original records of the artists. They were that good! Their variety of music was what sealed the deal for me! They play everything from top billboard hits, to classics. And I cannot forget to mention the vocals of ALL of their band members, especially Anna's soulful and powerful voice! I will definately be booking them again for our next party!

Diana · Married on 10/25/2014

The Ken Battista Band was hands down the best band I have ever heard! From the first song they played they had the entire dance floor packed and everyone was dancing! They are extremely talented and very easy to work with. I didn't want to stop dancing and was sad when the night ended. They are wonderful musicians and so many of our quests kept complimenting how fantastic the band was!! We reccommended them to anyone!!

-Kevin and Diana Ercolani 10.25.14

Joanne · Married on 10/18/2014

The band was so great for my daughters wedding at the Glen Foerd Mansion. Even though only four pieces the sound was amazing.

Adele · Married on 09/06/2014

The Ken Battista band was excellent! We enjoyed listening to the band during dinner, and once the dance music started, everyone jumped out of their seats:) The dance floor was crowded on the first song and every song thereafter. Just about everyone in the band sang some songs and they were all exceptional vocalists! Having a live band at a wedding gets people up and out of their seats to dance and have a great time. That's what the Ken Batista Band did for my son's wedding:) Thanks, Ken!

One suggestion, I don't remember anyone announcing the cake cutting ceremony or where the cake was being served. It would be nice if someone would announce these things in case someone wants to take pictures or just know what's going on.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Thank you for the excellent review, we thoroughly enjoyed working with you, your son and your new Daughter-in law. I am sorry that you missed my announcement of the Cake cutting. We always announce the cutting of the cake, as well as provide music and coordinate with the Photographers/Videographers. I will heed your advice in the future and make sure that we have everyones attention prior to the announcement. Thank you again for the kind words. Ken