Ken Battista Band Reviews

107 | King of Prussia, PA

107 Reviews for Ken Battista Band

Kathryn Barnett · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Definitely Hire!

We hired The Ken Battista Band for our wedding at The Mutter Museum in Philadelphia. They more than exceeded our expectations. They were easy to contact via email, and their pricing was reasonable, given how costly bands can be. We were able to preview them at DaVinci's Pub prior to the wedding, which really showed us their skills in "their element." The band was so friendly at the pub and made us feel welcomed and appreciated.

They are experienced in the "wedding band game," and we knew we were in good hands with them. They required little to no instructions, other than the general "procedural listing" for the wedding timeline.

They were able to cater to all ages at the wedding as they know songs from almost every modern era decade. The band had a lot of energy, and I think, part of what makes them unique, is that they have both a male and female lead singer which is really awesome. Each of the singers fit the dynamic of the songs they sang, and the instrumental vigor of the band was top notch.

The band is especially good too because their set doesn't take up too much room, which maximizes the dance floor space. Also, when they were taking their break during our wedding, they even played the songs we requested over the speakers! There was no need to even have a DJ!

Definitely consider this band if you want to have an upbeat and energetic wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Joe & Irene Brusco · Married on 09/21/2019

An Extraordinary Musical Experience

We engaged the Ken Battista Band for our 50th Wedding Anniversary Party at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. From the opening song through to the end of the party, Ken, Annamarie, Michael and Juan provided an extraordinarily wonderful musical experience! Prior to the party, we had a few special songs that we wanted to hear and Ken was responsive to our requests even adding some extra special touches. For the past few days, we’ve been receiving non-stop emails and texts from our guests telling us about how great the music was which added to the making of a truly magical evening. For every song, the large dance floor was so full that some guests were dancing in the aisles.

The vocals and musical accompaniment are unparalleled and we wholeheartedly endorse the Ken Battista Band to make your wedding or party a very special affair.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Thank you Joe and Irene for making our whole Band feel like we were part of the Family. As I said that night, it was a pleasure and a privilege working with you both.

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Experience!

The Ken Battista Band performed at our daughter’s wedding this weekend and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. Our first contact with Ken was lovely. He responded immediately and put my daughter at ease. My husband and I went twice to see the band perform locally and we were convinced they were the right fit. Over the months we asked many questions and Ken always answered promptly and positively. They learned songs for us for the first and father-daughter dances and they sounded amazing. They were on time, professional and a pleasure to work with.

That’s all very nice but their performance at the wedding BLEW US AWAY!!! We did not stop dancing all night. The dance floor was jam packed! They read our crowd perfectly and sounded phenomenal. The lead singer has a voice that is beautiful and adapts perfectly to every style of music. Our guests could not stop raving about how much fun they had. We had three guests with walkers and they were up and dancing, too! You just couldn’t sit down. At the end of the night they played the last song and when it was over the dance floor erupted into a cheer of “One more song, one more song!” I’d never seen that before. The band obliged and everyone went crazy. Oh what a night!

I would not hesitate to hire them again or recommend them to anyone who wants to have an amazingly fun party! Thank you, Ken and your fantastic band! We loved having you at our wedding and can’t wait to hear you again soon!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Ken Battista Band's reply:

I would have to say that this was one of those perfect "marriages" between a Dancing crowd and Party Band! Thank you so much for the review Rachel and don't forget to visit our Facebook page for all the pictures and video from a memorable night. Hope to see you at one of our future events!!!

Joe Musumeci · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience

Ken and the band were great! We couldn’t of asked for more and we would be happy to book them again if we have the chance!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Thanks Emma and Joe, it truly was a pleasure to work with you both. Best wishes from the Ken Battista Band!!

Michele · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellant !

This band are pros! They are so easy to work with. They will guide you through your reception and help you with any questions you have. They get everyone up on the dance floor and will make sure everyone has a great time. The music was the best . This is the second time I hired this band ! Because they are the very best.Its always a pleasure to listen to Anna and Ken. Thank you for helping to make our wedding everything we had hoped for!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Anthony · Married on 11/11/2017

From start to finish Ken Battista Band was top notch. We had heard of them through friends, and decided to go see them perform in Skippack, PA. After that night, there was no question we wanted them at our wedding. We did not see another band. They offer brilliantly played music at a very reasonable price. We added an extra horn player for slightly more money, and it was worth every penny. We had the jazz guitarist offering for our cocktail hour, which I also highly recommend. KBB was professional and accommodating in every aspect... from our "special dances" to special requests. They even learned a Billy Joel song for my wife! The bottom line, our dance floor was packed the entire night, and every one was talking about how great they were on the bus ride back to the hotel. Thanks again KBB!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Thanks Anthony, it was a pleasure working with you.

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Ken and his band were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING at our wedding! During the planning process, Ken answered all of my e-mails within a few hours and with any and all information that I needed. His professionalism was evident from the start. He was and IS amazing! The band was also incredible - there is no better band for the value. We decided to add a trumpet, too, which made the sound even more incredible! Ken also supplied an acoustic guitarist and jazz guitarist for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Every single musician exceeded our expectations. The guests at our wedding are still RAVING about how good the band was. SUCH an amazing decision to go with Ken Battista Band - we are just THRILLED. We'd hire them for ANY event we do in the future without even thinking twice!!!!!! Thanks for making our day even more special Ken & Co!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Jess, you are amazing and FUN! Thanks again.

Gerald · event on 10/21/2017

Getting music for a party can be stressful, but not with Ken. We were able to do everything by email and the band was very accommodating to our wishes. They played songs that we requested, kept the volume at an excellent level so that people could talk or dance or just listen. The music selection during dinner was perfect and helped for a peaceful time. We had lots of feedback from our guests about how much they liked and appreciated the band, how good the music sounded and how much they enjoyed the songs. We would get this band again in a heartbeat when we have the opportunity.
    It was a great night.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Megan · Married on 10/06/2017

Booking The Ken Battista Band was the best decision we made for our wedding. We heard so many compliments from our guests about how impressed they were. The lead vocalist has a beautiful voice and the band offers a wide variety of songs to choose from. Additionally they offer a great value for their services. I would give them my highest recommendation to anyone looking to book a band.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/23/2017

The Ken Battista Band made our wedding an even better experience. Ken was thoroughly professional and responsive during the planning process, answering any and all questions that we had and was happy to make suggestions for anything from song choices to the timeline of the reception.
    One of the most common compliments I have received since the wedding is how amazing the band was. The dance floor was full for the entire night and everyone from Boomers to Millenials were thrilled with the song choices. In the wedding planning process I saw dozens of bands and Ken Battista Band was easily my favorite. I saw bands that cost three times as much that weren't a tenth as good.
    I could not more highly recommend the Ken Battista Band.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Bill · Married on 07/08/2017

My wife and I could not have been happier with our selection to go with Ken and his band for our wedding! From the first communication until our wedding day, we had a great experience. As we started the process we were able to see Ken and the band at a local restaurant for a public show and we felt we had to look no further. They are energetic, well-rounded, engaging, and sound really, really good! You will not find better entertainment for your event for the value you will find with the Ken Battista Band. Since our wedding we have received one positive comment after another regarding the band and what a great time they created! Don't hesitate to book them, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Grace · Married on 05/20/2017

Ken Battista and his band were amazing. They made planning the wedding so easy and they were so accommodating in special requests for the evening. We didn't have the opportunity to see them live before the Big Day and they far exceeded our expectations. I'd highly recommend Ken Battista Band!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Ken and the band had the crowd dancing all night :) they were willing to learn our first dance song AND even 3 days before the wedding were able to make a quick change to our entrance songs to something they did not even have on their song lists. They are extremely talented. They were so fun and we keep getting compliments from all of our guests. One even commented that she is a "music snob" and could not stop raving about the band. Another guest asked where else they were playing so they could go out and dance!

I must also say Ken is very efficient in his email responses! It was a pleasure planning and working with the entire team.

We also had a guitarist and jazz musician during the ceremony and cocktail hour and they were extremely talented as well! I would recommend this band to anyone!

The icing on the cake was even when they let my cousin (a former musician) jam on the bongos! We had a super fun night and wedding thanks to the services provided by KB band!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

The band was great and the communication prior was quick and responsive. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/08/2017
  • User7825444 · event on 12/31/2016

Hired the 2 piece band for my mom's 60th Birthday and Retirement Party. They were amazing! The party was so much fun thanks to this band! They catered to all ages and musical genres and kept everyone on the dance floor. The guests were raving. I could not have been happier with my choice. Thank you so much for making it a night to remember!

Sent on 02/24/2017

David · Married on 11/12/2016

The band was absolutely terrific. They had all of our guest on the dance floor for the entire evening, playing the newest songs with some old school flare. Always best to have a live band playing the music you want to here. Ken and his team were fantastic for the entire process from beginning to the end! Thanks again Ken Battista Band you were amazing.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Thanks Dave, it was a pleasure working with you!

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

The band was absolutely amazing! My guests were on the dance floor the entire night and people who attended the wedding still stop me to tell me how awesome they were. They were easy to work with as well!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Thank you Lauren! We do make an effort to make every Bride/Grooms experience a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience, from hiring us, straight through to the Wedding Day. Thanks again.

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

The Ken Battista Band made our wedding! We are still hearing rave reviews on how some of our guests thought it was a recording because they do such ON POINT covers! there wasn't a second that the dance floor was empty and i believe that is every brides dream! No one wants an empty dance floor. Ken and Anna and the whole crew were very professional, dressed very well and really put on a good show. They are the real deal, with lights, MCing the wedding and just playing down right good music! We cant thank you all enough. highly recommend

Sent on 10/18/2016

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Ashley and J.D., What can I say, that was a blast! A great group of family, friends and lots of dancing. Thank you for the great review.

Nina · Married on 09/30/2016

Absolutely fantastic band! We have absolutely no negative feedback for this band after our wedding at Vie in Philadelphia. I was hesitant to book such a small band for our wedding at first, as our venue was big and we knew of many other local Philadelphia bands that hang billboards around the city. After a family friend recommended the Ken Battista Band, we went to see this band live at Ron's Bar in Exton prior to booking. I can tell you the small venue did not do their talents justice. It was hard to hear in such a small space, and I almost did not book them. After talking with my family, we decided to go ahead based on their great set list and huge fan following. I think this was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were absolutely amazing, professional and had a great presence on the stage. Our guests were on the dance floor all night! While you may consider hiring a larger band for your wedding, no need! The Ken Battista Band is absolutely perfect and at an incredible price for their level of talent.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Nina, thanks for the excellent review. More importantly, thank you for sharing the experience of "hiring" us. You brought up some excellent points and a keen insight on what every couple should take into consideration when auditioning/hiring a band. I'm thrilled that you picked The Ken Battista Band!!

Mike · Married on 09/30/2016

Ken's Band was amazing all night long. Perfect blend of music for an audience of all generations. Everyone was dancing all night long until the party ended. He helped make our night one we will never forget.

Sent on 11/11/2016

michael · event on 07/17/2016

Our event was outside for an Italian Feast. They had all age groups up and dancing, they played Italian music, Motown, Pop, standards, top 40, you name it they did it. Can't wait to have them back again next year.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Ken Battista Band did a phenomenal job at our wedding!! Our guests all raved about how great the band was. There is an added level of excitement that live music brings that a traditional DJ can't match and Ken Battista Band certainly exceeded all of our expectations They are experts in their craft and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for live entertainment!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • User6756449 · event on 05/21/2016

This is the second time I hired the Ken Battista Band. Both occasions were for my companies formal anniversary parties. Communication with Ken was prompt, I never had any worries. The band arrived on time, played a great selection of music that all age groups enjoyed. I received many complements from the guests at the party! I will definitely use the band again!!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Julie · Married on 05/07/2016

This is our second experience with Ken Battista and they absolutely lived up to our expectations! Everybody in the crowd thoroughly enjoyed the music. Both the song choices and the talented musicians were perfect for getting all of our guests (even the non-dancers!) moving and having an amazing time. Everything, from the moment I inquired about booking the band to the time they packed up at the end of our party, went extremely smoothly. Ken and the band were a delight to work with and we will definitely consider them for future events!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Gail · Married on 04/02/2016

How wonderful it was to have Ken and Anna be a part of our special day! It was all that we hoped it would be and they played a large part in that. We heard from so many guests that is was just perfect, especially the music. We are older, so it was important to us that we had music from our era.... and they were very responsive to our needs and requests!

Sent on 04/11/2016