Kemah Gardens (Event Facility / B&B) Reviews

73 | Kemah, TX

73 Reviews for Kemah Gardens (Event Facility / B&B)

73 Kemah Gardens (Event Facility / B&B) Reviews

Erin · Married on 04/07/2018

The owner and the staff were very nice and helpful before the wedding and on our wedding day!!! They were very nice to our guests and we absolutely loved them!!!

Judy · Married on 04/07/2018

My daughter Erin was thrilled to find this beautiful venue! It was such a pleasure for us to work with the owner Ciria Rybicki and her staff. This beautiful place is perfect for anything--not just a wedding. The weather did not cooperate, but the venue hall with its large windows and glass walls allowed the ceremony to be performed so that the wedding party and guests looked out at the luxurious grounds and natural beauty. We were able to get outside for pictures in between showers, but the ones taken inside were still quite nice.
    This venue is minutes away from nationally-known attractions, including the Kemah Board Walk, the Johnson Space Center and Space Center Houston, and just about 30 minutes from Galveston. There will be plenty for out of towns guests to do if they want to come for a few days! But while you are on the grounds of Kemah Gardens, it's hard to imagine that the hustle and bustle of everyday life is so close by.

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2018

Everything about this place is amazing! My day could not have gone any better. I choose the Kemah Gardens due to the fact I could have a fairytale backyard wedding. The all inclusive package made my busy life so simple and left the fun stuff to me. I am very grateful for everything and everyone who helped out with my special day.

Sharon · Married on 01/27/2018

Kemah Gardens was an ideal venue for our small, intimate wedding ceremony of approximately 100 close friends and family. Since my spouse and I travelled from out of state for the wedding, we took advantage of the full range of all-inclusive services offered by Ciria and her pre-vetted vendors (i.e. venue, reception hall, decorating, DJ, meal catering, wedding cake, parking, valet services and much more). Ciria guided us flawlessly through the processes necessary to hold a beautiful unique wedding specific to our requests. Our guests are still commenting on what a wonderful wedding we had and how much fun they had. It rained the day of our ceremony (tears of joy from heaven). Ciria and her staff quickly moved our wedding vow location from outside by the pond to the newly constructed covered patio. They took great care to ensure the setting was beautiful and personalized as I had desired. If you need a beautiful venue for your wedding or any other important event, I recommend Kemah Gardens. I rate Kemah Gardens 5 Stars for exceptional value, personalized services beyond that which is customary, outstanding quality, a beautiful setting all resulting in a memorable experience.

Alisha · Married on 11/04/2017

I had my wedding at Kemah Gardens on 11/18/17 and it turned out great!. I am not much of a planner, planning events is something that has always overwhelmed me. Cidna and her staff did a great job pulling everything i wanted for my wedding together and made it beautiful. I only had to give her the ideas of the look i wanted for my wedding and she was able to pull it off without any problems. Even throughout Hurricane Harvey I was getting text messages from Cidna reassuring me that the venue was doing great that they did not have any damage to the property. Later on Cidna explained to me all that they went through during the hurricane to make sure their property stayed in tip top shape. Cidna and her staff take great pride in their venue and you can tell by its up keep. All the vendors that work with Kemah Gardens or that Kemah gardens reccommended were wonderful and i got several compliments on them. I can't even count the amount of compliments I had on the venue, the DJ, the food. Several people have told me that our wedding was the funniest wedding that they have gone to. It was a great experience and I couldn't have been happier with Kemah Gardens.

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

Allison and Ciria are amazing! Just had our wedding 10/21/17 and it went perfectly. The place is beautiful and I had the best night of my life. My husband and I recommend this place to anyone getting married! It is pricey, but in my eyes it was worth every penny. My guests are still talking about how much fun they had!

Tiffani · Married on 12/10/2016

We had a beautiful Christmas Wedding here and it was all I've ever dreamed of. The place is beautiful and the owner and her staff are truly amazing. I highly recommend this place. Thank you Ciria for making my day special and Merry Christmas

Mayra · Married on 11/12/2016

We got married in November 2016. The venue is a nice place to have a beautiful ceremony and reception. Thank you so much Ciria for your time and preparation in making our wedding day an awesome day of our lives!

Serayah · Married on 11/05/2016

This venue is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. You can tell that the owner Ciria and her staff take very good care of it. From the first time I saw this place all the way up to the wedding and after, I was completely in love. Ciria was so sweet and made the whole process of planning my wedding as relaxing as it could be. She handled all the connections between the DJ, cake company, and food catering except for the obvious details we had to answer. The set up, break down, and clean up were done exactly to my liking by herself and her staff. We did not have to hire a wedding coordinator because she acts as that on top of everything else she does. You can really tell that Ciria is not in this for the money, but because she really cares about this business and helping people on one of the most important days. Most venues would be done with you after your big day but, Ciria and I have kept in contact even after my wedding. She is someone I look forward to having in my life for years to come. ABSOLUTE BEST VENUE AND OWNER EVER!!!

christina · Married on 10/30/2016

Our wedding day 10/30/2016 was so memorable. Our wedding was gorgeous. Our wedding planning Ciria was the best. Her attention to detail made our wedding day so truly unforgettable. I was not stressed at all on the big day. The location was stunning. My husband and I enjoy the outsides and wanted something rustic and with nature. We had a sunset wedding and were married over a small lake with trees surrounding the property. You get ready on a plantation or country style home, ceremony was over a lake and reception was held in a rustic pavilion. I came to Ciria with a few ideas in mind of what we wanted and she was able to execute and delivery so much more. Thankyou Kemah Gardens!!!

Vania · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I got married at Kemah Gardens, October 22, 2016. The day was incredible! Ciria and her team worked with us to deliver everything on time, and to get everything setup. Her recommended vendors for the cake, DJ, food and flowers were wonderful. There was some miscommunication with the flower folks, but Debbie took care of it quickly. Her team came together to get the centerpieces completed. The team at Kemah Gardens were attentive and offered wonderful smiles with their service. They made us feel at home, which enabled us to be able to take in all the goodness of that very special day. Our guests raved to us about how amazing the venue was, and how neat it was that it's located in our part of town. Thank you to the team for helping us celebrate this magical moment!

Kristenalynne · Married on 10/08/2016

I reserved my wedding just over a year before our wedding. We got married this past weekend, and it was amazing. She helped take so much stress out of the planning, finding other vendors, and so much more. I got the all inclusive package, and it was perfect for us. I didn't have to worry about finding and paying for the officiant, cake, dj, food, bartender, anything. She knew our colors (purple and camo), and decorated the venue with a mixture of her decor and some that I had dropped off.
    Everything went smoothly, and I couldn't ask for more. I loved it, and all the guests were in complete aw!
    Thank you for a picture perfect wedding!

LISA · Married on 09/30/2016

From the first day of seeing Kemah Garden's, it was breath taking. We drove up to the gates without an appointment and Ciria was open to meeting with us and showing us around the property. We absolutely loved it and her customer service. We planned our wedding a year in advance and Ciria was in contact with us always, from sending photos of recent weddings or just seeing how the planning was going. She genuinely cares about her clients and it shows in her work. The venue is gorgeous and very well maintained. We used her preferred vendors for food, cakes and DJ. The food was amazing and everyone commented on how wonderful it was. The desserts were terrific and Dean kept the dance floor going all night. He even came out and danced with us! If you haven't checked out Kemah Gardens, you definitely should! This place is a hidden gem and should be on the top everyone's list who is planning an event! Thank you again to Ciria and her wonderful staff!

tiffanykelly · Married on 04/29/2016

As soon as we walked into the Venue we knew right away this place was for us! If you want a Sunset Wedding this is your place. Kelly and me are laid back people . We love to entertain and just make sure everyone is having a good time. So when we toured Kemah Gardens we imagined all of our family and friends outside at sunset with this Amazing view where everytime there is a different sunset we knew this is our HOME! But then we walked into this Beautiful Pavillion that had great wood work, beautiful lighting and at this time it was open but they were in the process of making it to where it could be open or a closed Pavillion! Ciria Rybicki was just so down to earth and welcomed us in with open arms! My Husband even said she reminds me of you! Petite and full of fire! Meaning he could see this gleam in her eyes that he knew she truly enjoyed what she was doing! He sees that in my eyes everyday! We knew Kemah Gardens was the place for us!

Tiffany Hill

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2016

We got married in April and it was absolutely perfect. Kemah Gardens was more than I could have imagined. Ciria was awesome and very helpful throughout the whole planning process and on the wedding day! The day we were getting married, the forecast was thunderstorms in the afternoon. Ciria called me that day and we figured out our game plan for handling the weather. It ended up being sunny and the sunset while we said I do was so pretty setting behind the trees. All of her staff are very sweet and helpful. We got the inclusive package that included cake, dj, venue, and dinner. I used her dj and her florist. First, the flowers were so beautiful. She used all my inspiration pictures and made everything so easy (and so reasonably priced). She was able to figure out what I wanted with one consultation and I didn’t even see in flowers! I do have to say the dj was so nice and helpful during the reception. The only thing negative that happened was the dj did not look at my whole email which had a TON of songs and band requests to be played during the reception. I did not hear one song I had requested to be played. It was an honest mistake and I would use him again, it is just a bummer he didn’t realize until the very end. The enclosed pavilion was so beautiful for the reception. If you are considering Kemah Gardens for your big day, I would say go check it out, talk to Ciria… the pictures on the website is exactly what you see there!

Patricia · Married on 03/12/2016

We celebrated our Wedding in March after the recent renovations. Could'nt have selected any other place for our special day. Mrs. Ciria and staff were uncomparable. Everything I wanted they were able to accomodate. The sunset ceremony was my favorite part. Our guest kept talking about how beautiful this venue was. Overall, very happy. My beautiful dream wedding turned into a reality. Stop your search, this is the place to get married at!!

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2015

My wedding was 10/10/15 and Ciria with Kemah Gardens along with her staff couldn’t have made it more beautiful and memorable for not only myself, but my family and friends as well.

Although I had a long engagement, Ciria always kept in touch and enjoyed sharing with me picture updates of beautiful upgrades/renovations to the property. She truly made the entire process feel like we’d been family friends for years.

Ciria was great with communicating the week of the wedding, and ensured that everything was to my liking. I’m not sure I could’ve asked for a better person to have the day of the wedding, as she and her amazing staff did anything and everything needed to set up and ensure that guests arrived smoothly (one of her staff members even helped each of our guests with out polaroid picture guest book and made sure everyone got their pictures taken!). Even after a devastating delay (the bridal party’s fault), Ciria immediately brought me a bottle of wine (she’s THAT good haha) and calmed me down. She worked with her staff, photographer, caterer, and DJ to ensure that we were able to make up some time and still get the most out of our time there.

The night was amazing and I was getting comments ALL night (and still a week later!) on how beautiful the venue was, and what a great time they all had. It truly is as beautiful as it is in the pictures!

Along with Ciria and her staff, the food was great (Red River BBQ – duh, of course it was great), the DJ, Michael Vasquez, was the best wedding DJ I’d ever witnessed (also GREAT with communicating the weeks leading up to the wedding and the day of), we got a ton of comments on how delicious and pretty the wedding cake was (Cakes By Jula), and I loved our rustic-themed centerpieces by All That Blooms.

If you’re looking for a beautiful outdoor wedding, handled by someone who truly knows what she’s doing, I don’t know why you’d go anywhere else but Kemah Gardens!

Ruth · Married on 05/17/2015

The entire venue was absolutely amazing. My husband and I were renewing our vows after 33 years and originally had only gone to the courthouse to get married. This time we did it the right way and it was beyond my wildest dreams of what my wedding would be like. Ciria and her staff become like family and take such a personal touch to everything that you want and need. Ciria has so much experience that you can go to her with no idea of what you want and she will make it a fairy tale dream for you. I can't say enough about how great they are at Kemah Gardens. All I can say is that if you don't use them you are missing out on a special life experience.

Katie · Married on 05/02/2015

I cannot say enough how wonderful our wedding was at Kemah Gardens, Ciria was amazing during the whole process. We wanted to have an intimate wedding and she made it happen. The venue is unlike anything you can imagine, absolutely beautiful. Her time and attention to make everything perfect is something rare, she treated us like family. She was available anytime I needed and I can honestly say it was a perfect day because of all of her hard work. I recommend anyone to have a wedding here and you will have the best experience possible. Even after our event she has sent picture and contacted us to see how we were, and wish us congratulations again. There is something so special about the property, you will feel it immediately when you see it. Thank you again Ciria to you and everyone at Kemah Gardens.
    Katie and Dave

melonie · Married on 04/24/2015

Ciria & her team are awesome! Kemah Gardens was the perfect location for our intimate wedding, and we couldn't be happier with how our special day turned out because of Ciria's attention to detail. Our family & friends had a wonderful time too and had only rave reviews on everything from the gardens & decor, to the caterer, DJ, and her entire staff! And the newly renovated pavilion is stunning for any theme! This venue is a must see!

Carrie · Married on 04/18/2015

My husband and I got married at Kemah Gardens on April 18, 2015. We loved the interior of the B&B and the look of the pavilion but the thought of a wedding under the gazebo at sunset won us over. Ciria was awesome to work with. We planned our wedding in 1 month so it meant a lot to me that she was able to give recommendations on a pastor, photographer, food and the DJ. While our plan was to get married under the gazebo, the weather didn’t cooperate and excessive rain moved our ceremony to the pavilion. The pavilion is absolutely stunning by itself but with the beautiful altar that Ciria had set up and the simple decorations we brought in it was beyond perfect and romantic. The rain stopped prior to the ceremony and the sun came out as we said our vows with a huge double rainbow in the background. Ciria probably didn’t have a hand in that but if so I wouldn’t be surprised! Thank you, Ciria, for making our wedding so beautiful and stress free!

Alyssa · Married on 03/20/2015

Kemah Gardens was exactly what I pictured when I decided I wanted an outdoor wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous. Ciria makes every bride and everyone that is apart of the wedding feel special. I wouldn't trade the memories I made there for the world. Thanks Ciria and team and Kemah Gardens!

Linda · Married on 10/25/2014

We had our wedding at Kemah Gardens about a year ago. It was an amazing experience. Ciria and her team were amazing, from being accommodating of early guests to ensuring everything went smoothly. It was truly a blessing to not have to worry about all the details. Also, the photographer did an amazing job with our photos. I would highly recommend Kemah Gardens. Thank you so much Ciria!

Linda and Shaun Ezernack

Carrie · Married on 10/03/2014

My experience with Kemah Gardens and the staff was phenomenal. I don’t think I have ever met “strangers” that cared so much about our special day. They paid attention to every single detail and truly delivered! Their joy, passion and love is evident in the way they do business and treat you like family. The grounds were absolutely beautiful and our wedding was PERFECT. They went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of – and even threw in a few amazing, mind-blowing surprises along the way. Our wedding planning was a BREEZE thanks to them! Ciria is the most compassionate and gracious individual I have ever met! THANK YOU, KEMAH GARDENS!