Kemah Gardens Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Jeremiah Getting married on 11/27/2026
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great venue to work at for a wedding videographer!

Kemah Gardens is a beautiful outdoor venue with the perfect indoor space for receptions. We always enjoy working with the owner and staff when we are hired to work an event there. We would recommend it to anyone who asked us about this place.
    Jesse Married on 06/17/2022

Highly Recommend!

Kemah Gardens did an excellent job planning and customizing our wedding. From the decorations to the food, everything was wonderful. The staff was very easy to communicate with and answered questions quickly throughout the process. Highly recommend!
  • Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 11/20/2021

Such a beautiful place!!

I’m in love with the gardens and pavilion at Kemah Gardens! This venue offers so much which really helped with our planning and budget. Ciria and her team have been so helpful with everything and we are so excited for our wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 05/01/2021

Beautiful Venue

Ciria was very accommodating for us when we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID. The venue is beautiful! Kemah Gardens had to move our ceremony location at the last minute due to the ground being wet from rain that day, but it ended up even more beautiful than our original plans. We were very happy with Ciria and her team and would recommend Kemah Gardens to anyone who is planning a wedding or large event.
  • Angela
    Angela B. Married on 01/23/2021

A Special Wedding Day At Kemah Gardens

They were wonderful to work with. Even during such trying times as the global pandemic of COVID-19. Our guests kept complementing on how beautiful everything was. The weather wasn’t cooperating with our team and the team quickly made arrangements to adjust the layout. It ran smooth and we enjoyed the experience. Thank you fir all your time, effort and help!
  • Denise
    Denise A. Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great for an intimate wedding

Staff was very helpful and accommodating in making sure that my day was special! It was the perfect venue for a pandemic wedding. Absolutely beautiful! And we were greatful for the way the staff went above and beyond!
  • Grimes
    Grimes W. Married on 12/11/2019

Kemah Gardens...Our First & Final Favorite Locale

We fell in love with the Kemah Gardens venue the first time we visited, but since we were planning a ceremony only, we could not schedule anything until 30 days before our wedding date. This was challenging, so my fiancé and I decided to sit down and plan an itinerary. Ciria and Marian met with us and helped us talk through the many decisions we needed to make, from type of the ceremony, flowers, minister, sand ceremony, and the music we wanted played. Since our budget was tight, we initially decided on a ceremony only. Ciria helped us to see if we reduce the guest count, we could also include some cake cutting & toasting time for photos and video. They were patient and showed us some sample table set-ups for the sand ceremony we wanted to include. Our Wedding Day at Kemah Gardens was so beautiful and memorable, we could hardly take it all in! On the day of our ceremony, the Kemah Gardens Team was calm and professional, even though my fiancé and I were crazily nervous. Although the day was cold (a chilly 63 degrees), it was picture perfect outside and we were able to have the ceremony on the deck overlooking the pond. Ahh…so romantic! Both of our families and friends loved this venue! I recommend you add this venue to your list! You will not be disappointed.

Kemah Gardens's reply:

Wilie, you and Lori were a true joy to work with. On behalf of the entire Kemah Gardens team, I want to thank both of you for the trust you placed in us to help you celebrate your marriage at Kemah Gardens. Our prayers for beautiful weather were answered. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. God Bless You!
    Lauren B. Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful!

Wonderful service, beautiful grounds, and beyond helpful with almost anything! Can’t wait to have my wedding here soon!
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Ciria and her team helped us create the perfect day and really let us get creative throughout the whole process. From the decor to the dances, we knew we wanted to do things a bit different than most and they were all about making OUR dream become a reality. Ciria was always easy to get in touch with and very upfront about everything from pricing to what we could expect at each step of the way. We used their "inclusive" package in which they booked many of the vendors (DJ, Catering, Cake) themselves which truly made the process seamless. I'd always recommend this package as having a day-of coordinator really made the day so much easier. We had our ceremony outdoors on the deck connected to the pond, this gave us some great shots with the fountain in the background. And the indoor scheme was the perfect match for our tuscan floral arrangements. Also, if you want a great shot for bridals, they allowed us to take my shots there and I cannot say enough about how gorgeous the willow trees make the pictures look!
    Judy Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My daughter Erin was thrilled to find this beautiful venue! It was such a pleasure for us to work with the owner Ciria Rybicki and her staff. This beautiful place is perfect for anything--not just a wedding. The weather did not cooperate, but the venue hall with its large windows and glass walls allowed the ceremony to be performed so that the wedding party and guests looked out at the luxurious grounds and natural beauty. We were able to get outside for pictures in between showers, but the ones taken inside were still quite nice.
    This venue is minutes away from nationally-known attractions, including the Kemah Board Walk, the Johnson Space Center and Space Center Houston, and just about 30 minutes from Galveston. There will be plenty for out of towns guests to do if they want to come for a few days! But while you are on the grounds of Kemah Gardens, it's hard to imagine that the hustle and bustle of everyday life is so close by.
    Erin Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The owner and the staff were very nice and helpful before the wedding and on our wedding day!!! They were very nice to our guests and we absolutely loved them!!!
    Lauren Married on 03/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything about this place is amazing! My day could not have gone any better. I choose the Kemah Gardens due to the fact I could have a fairytale backyard wedding. The all inclusive package made my busy life so simple and left the fun stuff to me. I am very grateful for everything and everyone who helped out with my special day.
    Sharon Married on 01/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kemah Gardens was an ideal venue for our small, intimate wedding ceremony of approximately 100 close friends and family. Since my spouse and I travelled from out of state for the wedding, we took advantage of the full range of all-inclusive services offered by Ciria and her pre-vetted vendors (i.e. venue, reception hall, decorating, DJ, meal catering, wedding cake, parking, valet services and much more). Ciria guided us flawlessly through the processes necessary to hold a beautiful unique wedding specific to our requests. Our guests are still commenting on what a wonderful wedding we had and how much fun they had. It rained the day of our ceremony (tears of joy from heaven). Ciria and her staff quickly moved our wedding vow location from outside by the pond to the newly constructed covered patio. They took great care to ensure the setting was beautiful and personalized as I had desired. If you need a beautiful venue for your wedding or any other important event, I recommend Kemah Gardens. I rate Kemah Gardens 5 Stars for exceptional value, personalized services beyond that which is customary, outstanding quality, a beautiful setting all resulting in a memorable experience.
    Alisha Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had my wedding at Kemah Gardens on 11/18/17 and it turned out great!. I am not much of a planner, planning events is something that has always overwhelmed me. Cidna and her staff did a great job pulling everything i wanted for my wedding together and made it beautiful. I only had to give her the ideas of the look i wanted for my wedding and she was able to pull it off without any problems. Even throughout Hurricane Harvey I was getting text messages from Cidna reassuring me that the venue was doing great that they did not have any damage to the property. Later on Cidna explained to me all that they went through during the hurricane to make sure their property stayed in tip top shape. Cidna and her staff take great pride in their venue and you can tell by its up keep. All the vendors that work with Kemah Gardens or that Kemah gardens reccommended were wonderful and i got several compliments on them. I can't even count the amount of compliments I had on the venue, the DJ, the food. Several people have told me that our wedding was the funniest wedding that they have gone to. It was a great experience and I couldn't have been happier with Kemah Gardens.
    Alyssa Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Allison and Ciria are amazing! Just had our wedding 10/21/17 and it went perfectly. The place is beautiful and I had the best night of my life. My husband and I recommend this place to anyone getting married! It is pricey, but in my eyes it was worth every penny. My guests are still talking about how much fun they had!
    Tiffani Married on 12/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a beautiful Christmas Wedding here and it was all I've ever dreamed of. The place is beautiful and the owner and her staff are truly amazing. I highly recommend this place. Thank you Ciria for making my day special and Merry Christmas
    Mayra Married on 11/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got married in November 2016. The venue is a nice place to have a beautiful ceremony and reception. Thank you so much Ciria for your time and preparation in making our wedding day an awesome day of our lives!
    Serayah Married on 11/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This venue is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. You can tell that the owner Ciria and her staff take very good care of it. From the first time I saw this place all the way up to the wedding and after, I was completely in love. Ciria was so sweet and made the whole process of planning my wedding as relaxing as it could be. She handled all the connections between the DJ, cake company, and food catering except for the obvious details we had to answer. The set up, break down, and clean up were done exactly to my liking by herself and her staff. We did not have to hire a wedding coordinator because she acts as that on top of everything else she does. You can really tell that Ciria is not in this for the money, but because she really cares about this business and helping people on one of the most important days. Most venues would be done with you after your big day but, Ciria and I have kept in contact even after my wedding. She is someone I look forward to having in my life for years to come. ABSOLUTE BEST VENUE AND OWNER EVER!!!
    Christina Married on 10/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding day 10/30/2016 was so memorable. Our wedding was gorgeous. Our wedding planning Ciria was the best. Her attention to detail made our wedding day so truly unforgettable. I was not stressed at all on the big day. The location was stunning. My husband and I enjoy the outsides and wanted something rustic and with nature. We had a sunset wedding and were married over a small lake with trees surrounding the property. You get ready on a plantation or country style home, ceremony was over a lake and reception was held in a rustic pavilion. I came to Ciria with a few ideas in mind of what we wanted and she was able to execute and delivery so much more. Thankyou Kemah Gardens!!!
    Vania Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I got married at Kemah Gardens, October 22, 2016. The day was incredible! Ciria and her team worked with us to deliver everything on time, and to get everything setup. Her recommended vendors for the cake, DJ, food and flowers were wonderful. There was some miscommunication with the flower folks, but Debbie took care of it quickly. Her team came together to get the centerpieces completed. The team at Kemah Gardens were attentive and offered wonderful smiles with their service. They made us feel at home, which enabled us to be able to take in all the goodness of that very special day. Our guests raved to us about how amazing the venue was, and how neat it was that it's located in our part of town. Thank you to the team for helping us celebrate this magical moment!
    Kristenalynne Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I reserved my wedding just over a year before our wedding. We got married this past weekend, and it was amazing. She helped take so much stress out of the planning, finding other vendors, and so much more. I got the all inclusive package, and it was perfect for us. I didn't have to worry about finding and paying for the officiant, cake, dj, food, bartender, anything. She knew our colors (purple and camo), and decorated the venue with a mixture of her decor and some that I had dropped off.
    Everything went smoothly, and I couldn't ask for more. I loved it, and all the guests were in complete aw!
    Thank you for a picture perfect wedding!
    Lisa Married on 09/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From the first day of seeing Kemah Garden's, it was breath taking. We drove up to the gates without an appointment and Ciria was open to meeting with us and showing us around the property. We absolutely loved it and her customer service. We planned our wedding a year in advance and Ciria was in contact with us always, from sending photos of recent weddings or just seeing how the planning was going. She genuinely cares about her clients and it shows in her work. The venue is gorgeous and very well maintained. We used her preferred vendors for food, cakes and DJ. The food was amazing and everyone commented on how wonderful it was. The desserts were terrific and Dean kept the dance floor going all night. He even came out and danced with us! If you haven't checked out Kemah Gardens, you definitely should! This place is a hidden gem and should be on the top everyone's list who is planning an event! Thank you again to Ciria and her wonderful staff!
    Tiffanykelly Married on 04/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As soon as we walked into the Venue we knew right away this place was for us! If you want a Sunset Wedding this is your place. Kelly and me are laid back people . We love to entertain and just make sure everyone is having a good time. So when we toured Kemah Gardens we imagined all of our family and friends outside at sunset with this Amazing view where everytime there is a different sunset we knew this is our HOME! But then we walked into this Beautiful Pavillion that had great wood work, beautiful lighting and at this time it was open but they were in the process of making it to where it could be open or a closed Pavillion! Ciria Rybicki was just so down to earth and welcomed us in with open arms! My Husband even said she reminds me of you! Petite and full of fire! Meaning he could see this gleam in her eyes that he knew she truly enjoyed what she was doing! He sees that in my eyes everyday! We knew Kemah Gardens was the place for us!

Tiffany Hill
    Jennifer Married on 04/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got married in April and it was absolutely perfect. Kemah Gardens was more than I could have imagined. Ciria was awesome and very helpful throughout the whole planning process and on the wedding day! The day we were getting married, the forecast was thunderstorms in the afternoon. Ciria called me that day and we figured out our game plan for handling the weather. It ended up being sunny and the sunset while we said I do was so pretty setting behind the trees. All of her staff are very sweet and helpful. We got the inclusive package that included cake, dj, venue, and dinner. I used her dj and her florist. First, the flowers were so beautiful. She used all my inspiration pictures and made everything so easy (and so reasonably priced). She was able to figure out what I wanted with one consultation and I didn’t even see in flowers! I do have to say the dj was so nice and helpful during the reception. The only thing negative that happened was the dj did not look at my whole email which had a TON of songs and band requests to be played during the reception. I did not hear one song I had requested to be played. It was an honest mistake and I would use him again, it is just a bummer he didn’t realize until the very end. The enclosed pavilion was so beautiful for the reception. If you are considering Kemah Gardens for your big day, I would say go check it out, talk to Ciria… the pictures on the website is exactly what you see there!
    Patricia Married on 03/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We celebrated our Wedding in March after the recent renovations. Could'nt have selected any other place for our special day. Mrs. Ciria and staff were uncomparable. Everything I wanted they were able to accomodate. The sunset ceremony was my favorite part. Our guest kept talking about how beautiful this venue was. Overall, very happy. My beautiful dream wedding turned into a reality. Stop your search, this is the place to get married at!!
illustration stars