Kelsey & Nate Reviews

5 | Forest, VA

5 Reviews for Kelsey & Nate

Margot · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Photographers!

We absolutely LOVE Kelsey and Nate!! Not only are they the most thoughtful, genuine people, they are insanely talented! When searching for the perfect photographers for our wedding, we looked through dozens of photographers and Kelsey and Nate's photos stood out to us among all the others. Their quality is unmatched and their fun loving personalities made it really easy to feel comfortable right away. They were so helpful the day of the wedding and on top of everything and made for a seamless wedding day!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

Kelsey and Nate are total gems! They photographed our wedding on April 8 at Early Mountain Vineyards in VA and we were blown away by our photos! They really know lighting (this was important to me because our reception was very dim and candlelit), and how to capture all the important moments.
    Also, we live in Florida, so we were worried we weren't going to be able to meet Kelsey and Nate before our wedding (we really wanted them to shoot our engagement photos, too), but they made it work! They happened to be in FL for a friend's wedding and set aside time on their trip to meet us and do our shoot. This type of service is unparalleled! They're also ridiculously cute together, and we really liked the fact that a totally-in-love married couple would be shooting our love story. You can't go wrong with these two!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

A short review does not do justice to the incredible experience that we had with Kelsey and Nate!! Not only are they talented photographers, they are also incredibly kind and down-to-earth people who put you at ease from the very beginning. Professionally speaking, they are quick to respond to communication and are prompt and organized during meetings. In addition to this, they genuinely care about your relationship and your wedding. I remember Kelsey saying, "We're invested in your day! Not just your pictures", and it's SO TRUE. Kelsey sent me a list of hair and make-up vendors when I couldn't find one and even helped me decide on bridesmaids dresses! I cannot tell you how much it meant to know that the people capturing our day actually cared about us and understood how special the day was. By the time the wedding came, we trusted them as our friends, and that made us even more comfortable during our pictures. I literally have nothing negative to say about our experience with them! I've already asked my husband if we can book them for family portraits in the future! :) You won't regret booking them.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Trish · Married on 10/17/2015

Thank God for Kelsey and Nate Schwenk! Kelsey and Nate offer photography and videography services. Kelsey did both our engagement and wedding photos, and we are over the moon with the photo quality, customer service, and competitive pricing. Nate assisted Kelsey with the photos at the wedding, and he was equally gracious, professional, and un-intrusive.

Kelsey was so excited and encouraging from the get-go and really took the time to understand what was most important to us. We had a consultation and follow-up conversations to ensure that we were on the same page about what would be captured on the wedding day. You tell her what you envision for your special day, and she delivers 200% beyond what you even thought to expect!

At both the engagement shoot and wedding, Kelsey gently guided us without making us feel awkward or forced into anything. On the day of the wedding, both Kelsey and Nate ensured that they captured all of the important moments (bridal party intro, first dance, cake-cutting, etc.), but they also captured the equally-important candid moments. They stole us away from the busy reception for a few minutes around sunset to take a few shots of my husband and me, which was a great breather. They made us feel so comfortable, cared for, and calm. We've gotten a sneak peek at our wedding photos and are itching to receive the rest in a few weeks. Kelsey has such an eye for the things that make a photograph great: lighting, angles, poses and candid moments, etc.

If you are looking for a wonderful photographer and/or videographer, contact Schwenk Film & Photography ASAP. They're super talented, competitively priced, and willing to travel! Thank you, Kelsey and Nate, for a wonderful experience. I'm so glad we got to meet y'all!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Kelsey & Nate's reply:

We wouldn't have been anywhere else! We love you and Scott and your wedding day was so much fun!! Much, much love to you both!

Lexie · Married on 09/19/2015

Kelsey and Nate did a phenomenal job with our engagement and wedding photos. They were responsive and kind, making my fiance and I feel very comfortable (I was super nervous before the engagement session but that quickly went away when we arrived). Kelsey helped us come up with a wedding day photo timeline, and accomplished everything we set out to do. She organized our family photos with ease and grace, and even offered to bring me Starbucks on the morning of the wedding. Their photos are beautiful. It was such a gift to have them capture our big day.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Kelsey & Nate's reply:

We are honored to be a part of your day!! You and Jake were so fun to work with!! <3