Kelsey James Photography Reviews

Kelsey James Photography 5
Kelsey James Photography 6
Kelsey James Photography 7

Katarina · Married on 06/02/2018

Hands down the best photographers we could have asked for to capture our special day ! Kelsey James Photography took both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier. Very professional and relational to work with - quick and clear about responding and communicating. Made us feel so comfortable and like didn’t need to worry about a thing ! The photos are such high quality - I love how good the lighting is! Really top notch. Worth every penny and more ! Highly highly recommend. Very sweet people to work with. :)

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Kelsey James Photography 8
    Kelsey James Photography 9
    Kelsey James Photography 10
    Kelsey James Photography 11

Anna · Married on 05/26/2018

We absolutely loved our experience with Kelsey and Jimmy. They were so kind and fun for both our engagement shoot and wedding day! They were adaptable and creative. We are also so happy with the product! We love our pictures. They captured our day so well!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Kelsey James Photography 17
    Kelsey James Photography 18
    Kelsey James Photography 19

Megan · Married on 05/18/2018

My experience with Kelsey James Photography was great! Very professional and got pictures back really fast.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Kelsey James Photography 20
    Kelsey James Photography 21
    Kelsey James Photography 22

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

Kelsey and Jimmy were such a joy to work with! They went above and beyond our expectations! Kelsey created a wedding day timeline and stuck to it to ensure all the images we desired were captured on our big day! Our photos turned out absolutely sunning and were sent to us while we were still on our honeymoon! They will be treasured for years to come!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Kelsey James Photography 23
    Kelsey James Photography 24
    Kelsey James Photography 25
    Kelsey James Photography 26
    Kelsey James Photography 27
    Kelsey James Photography 28

Abby · Married on 07/28/2017

Kelsey and Jimmy are fantastic! They made our wedding day so fun and relaxing. We also had our pictures back in one week! My husband and I continue to relive our day over and over again through our wedding photos. Kelsey James Photography was the best investment we could possibly make in our wedding day!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Marissa · Married on 07/22/2017

Kelsey James Photography was an absolute perfect fit for our wedding! They are so full of energy and fun and capturing our day beautifully. My bridesmaids even commented how they want KJP to shoot their future weddings!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Mari · Married on 09/03/2016

Jimmy and Kelsey were professional, personable, and perfectly focused. My husband and I were apprehensive about a full day of photos since we are both somewhat awkward in front of a camera. All of our fears were dispelled as soon as Jimmy and Kelsey walked in. We all, including our flower girl and ring bearer, were relaxed and we were able to fully enjoy the day! The photos they took are unique and personal to who we are and we can cherish them forever! Their response time for getting us our photos was INCREDIBLE! Jimmy and Kelsey are the best :)

Sent on 09/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2016

Kelsey and Jimmy were awesome to work with-- very flexible and open to any idea we had! Our pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Laura · Married on 08/06/2016

We both loved having Kelsey and James as our photographers. They were awesome with all of our little nieces and nephews and even got the dads to smile. Kelsey responded to emails and requests really quickly and did anything that we wanted to help make our day more special. We would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Laura · Married on 07/30/2016

Kelsey and Jimmy are seriously the best! They make you feel comfortable and get you to laugh, which makes for amazing photos, with no stiff smiles! They came and shot for at least 45 minutes longer than what we paid for, and were very accommodating with everything, from the communication leading up to the wedding, and on our big day. They don't feel like random people holding a camera in front of their face, they feel like friends!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Kelsey James Photography's reply:

Thanks Laura for your sweet words! We loved capturing your and Zach's sweet wedding day and enjoyed laughing with you two throughout the day! :)

Ellie · Married on 07/29/2016

My fiancé and I could not be more amazed with Kelsey James Photography! They made us feel so comfortable and natural during our engagement pictures, even making us laugh in order to capture our natural joy. We cannot wait for them to shoot our wedding in July!! Hiring them was the easiest and best decision of our whole wedding planning process!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Kelsey James Photography's reply:

Thanks Ellie! We are more than excited to capture your wedding this summer! :)

Julie · Married on 06/26/2016

My 2 daughters had Kelsey James photography capture their weddings. One was in January and one in June. They did a fantastic job. The photos are stunning and they were so fun to work with. Both Kelsey and Jimmy have a camera so you're really getting 2 photographers! They have a great eye for composing great photos and also catching candids. They also are experts at lighting and capturing great photos in any light. I would highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Kelsey James Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Julie! What a pleasure it was working with both of your daughters this year to capture their beautiful wedding days!

Hannah · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Kelsey James Photography twice now. They took both our engagement and wedding photos. Kelsey and Jimmy are effortless to work with and have such original ideas. They capture the small, real moments which I absolutely loved. On our wedding day, we had rain and I had wanted outdoor photos. Kelsey and Jimmy came up with some creative ideas and our photos came out above and beyond our expectations! I can’t even count how many compliments we have gotten on our photos from friends and family. Communication between email and phone calls as well as being prompt in getting our photos to us after our big day were exceptional. I would highly recommend Kelsey James Photography.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Kelsey James Photography's reply:

Thanks Hannah for your kind words! It was our pleasure To serve you on your wedding day!

Hannah · Married on 01/02/2016

My husband and I are beyond grateful that we chose Kelsey James Photography for our wedding day pictures. Kelsey met with us before at a local coffee shop and even bought our coffee for us! She was very professional and personable at the same time. She asked us questions about what we wanted our pictures to display (for example: we wanted our pictures to have a natural look and lots outdoors, also we wanted them to be romantic and soft), any locations we had in mind, and even examples of specific shots we wanted.
    On the wedding day, they knew exactly what to do and when to do it. They were organized and responsible, but at the same time gave us flexibility in our schedule and made sure we were getting all the shots we wanted. When my smile began to droop, they allowed us some break time. When I thought we had all the shots we needed, they suggested we take a few more outside with the families (it was a very cold, winter day) and I am so grateful we did! Those shots turned out great.
    You may remember moments of your wedding day, but pictures last a lifetime! My husband and I are so glad we decided to invest in Kelsey James for our wedding photographs - one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Kelsey James Photography's reply:

Ah so very sweet of you Hannah! Thanks for your kind words. So glad we could be a part of capturing your wedding day! :)