Kelsey Admire Photography Reviews

Kelsey Admire Photography 6
Kelsey Admire Photography 7

Karoline Conway · Married on 12/22/2018

Best photographer ever!

Kelsey is the best photographer I could have ever asked for! She is so great at what she does and is super flexible. We had to reschedule our engagement pictures because of inclement weather and Kelsey was very accommodating. I am extremely impressed by her professionalism and photography skills. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Kelsey Admire Photography's reply:

Thank you Karoline for the review! You and Tyler had an amazing wedding day and it was honor to be a part of it! I can't wait to see you guys continue in your journey together.

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Kelsey is beyond amazing to work with. We also hired her husband to be our videographer. I knew Kelsey outside of the wedding on a more personal level, but when it came to the wedding, she was absolutely professional. She even got our pictures back in less than 4 weeks! I would hire her again in a heartbeat and even my husband agrees that we will use her for any picture needs in the future. I couldn't have hired a better wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Kelsey Admire Photography 8
    Kelsey Admire Photography 9
    Kelsey Admire Photography 10

Kelsey Admire Photography's reply:

I am absolutely over the moon. You guys are the sweetest. I can't wait to see where life takes the two of you!

Malia · Married on 07/22/2018

Kelsey truly rocks! She is an excellent photographer and has a great eye for the best natural lighting! We will deff keep her in the future for other photo sessions!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Kelsey Admire Photography's reply:

Thank you Malia! You guys are the best!

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2018

Kelsey has done our family pictures for the last couple years so it was a no-brainer that we would hire her for our destination wedding. She agreed to travel for our wedding in Colorado and the pictures she captured were breathtaking. She was punctual and professional and her product was nothing short of amazing! I highly recommend Kelsey for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Kelsey Admire Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest in the whole world! Your wedding was a total dream and I'm so lucky you all chose me. Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2017

Kelsey did some bridal shots for me. She chose the location and it was beautiful! I'm not the most natural in photos and always feel a bit awkward. Kelsey did an amazing job of posing me and just carrying a natural conversation, so the photos turned out great! Some of my favorite shots have some beautiful natural light in the background that hit wonderfully! She chose the spots and angles she shot very well and we had a blast! It was actually a great time! And she grabbed a few cute ones with my dog and hubby that I absolutely adore. :-) If you need a portrait or wedding photos, she's your girl!!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Kelsey Admire Photography 11
    Kelsey Admire Photography 12
    Kelsey Admire Photography 13

Kelsey Admire Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! I had so much fun with you and James! And obviously Kennedy, too!

Nicole · Married on 09/26/2015

Kelsey was absolutely amazing! She took everything I could have wanted for my wedding photos and made them happen!!! I know we were one of her first weddings and she was still so professional and so wonderful to work with! Can not recommend her enough! We plan to use her as our forever photographer with how much we loved working with her!!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Kelsey Admire Photography 19
    Kelsey Admire Photography 20
    Kelsey Admire Photography 21

Kelsey Admire Photography's reply:

You are wonderful! You and Matt are so awesome and it was my pleasure to capture your big day!

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2015

Kelsey is amazing to work with! I was able to come be a bridal model for her this past fall. She was full of great ideas and really made me shine in the photos. All the while we had an absolute blast, as there’s never a dull or uncomfortable moment around her. I so strongly recommend working with Kelsey!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Kelsey Admire Photography's reply:

Thank you Danielle! You're wonderful - had a great time with you!