Kelly Urban Photography Reviews

Kelly Urban Photography 3
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/03/2018

Cope Wedding

Kelly was amazing to work with and took spectacular pictures of our wedding

Sent on 11/22/2018

Ariana · Married on 09/01/2018

When you choose Kelly Urban Photography, you can expect great images, fast turn around times and great customer service. You get more than a photographer, when you choose Kelly; you gain a trusted friend, who has a great eye for capturing wonderful moments that you will be able to relive the rest of your lives. Kelly is more than a photographer she is a friend and we cannot wait to use her for our future sessions.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Kelly Urban Photography 4
    Kelly Urban Photography 5

Kelly Urban Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was amazing working with you and your family for your wedding.

We highly recommend using Photography by Kelly. From the first time we made contact, she was very responsive and listened to what we wanted and made great suggestions from her own experience. She was not in the way or demanding and yet she captured everything we wanted and more. Kudos for a job well done!!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Kelly Urban Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the incredible review. I pride myself in blending in with guests at weddings (camouflaging) so as not to bother the guests while still getting amazing photos. I am so glad to hear that I was successful at your wedding.

We were quite pleased that Kelly honored our request for a low-key approach to our wedding photography.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Kelly Urban Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice words. Your wedding was so beautiful and reflected the personalities of you and your family.

Amy · Married on 08/24/2014

She is affordable and very creative with poses. The photo book she sent gives us an awesome memory of our special day. She is very professional and I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Caitlin · Married on 08/15/2014

Despite the fact that my outdoor wedding was rained out and we had to switch to an inside location, my photographers were very flexible in setting up for an indoor shoot and still had time to get plenty of shots of the bridal party getting ready. I was so happy that my photographer noticed a rainbow while getting shots of the bridal party and family and my husband and I got a great shot under the rainbow! The photographs were all beautiful and delivered in a timely manner--now I just have to decide which photos to frame!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Kelly Urban Photography's reply:

I truly appreciate your amazing review. you had such a beautiful bohemian wedding even with the rain. I truly believe it is good luck for it to rain on your wedding day. I just know you will continue to have an amazing marriage.
  • User3762659 · event on 04/05/2014

Kelly was a fantastic photographer. She was super flexible with everything I wanted in our engagement photos. It was a real pleasure working with her !

Sent on 04/16/2014

GUADALUPE · Married on 11/02/2013

Kelly is an amazing Photographer. Kelly did a fantastic job with my wedding pics. I would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Pete · Married on 09/07/2013

Kelly (and Andy) were the most amazing photographers that we could have ever hoped for to capture our special day. Caring, understanding, creative and just super to work with through the entire process!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Kelly Urban Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Andy appreciates that you have included him in your review. He truly works very hard and goes above and beyond. He and I both had so much fun photographing your romantic wedding. I still can't get over the rice-crispy-cake.
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

I won a free engagement shoot from Kelly at Houston's Graffiti Park. Kelly and her husband met with us beforehand to get to know us a little better and helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The graffiti park was such a unique location - I am so glad that she picked it! Kelly was very professional, but warm. Her rule was that we had to be touching at all times, which was fun and created some great pictures of us laughing. She had such a quick turnaround time and our pictures were ready earlier than expected. Thanks again, Kelly!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Kelly Urban Photography 6

Kelly Urban Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Chelsey. It was so much fun tooling around the graffiti park with you and DJ. I'm so glad you loved the experience as much as I did.

Simon · Married on 05/30/2016

For those on a tighter budget and not able to spend a fortune on a wedding photographer, Photography by Kelly is a great option. They are a wife + husband team who are very down to Earth and extremely pleasant to work with. Very flexible on how much time you need them to participate in the wedding event.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Kelli · Married on 04/25/2015

Very professional. Pleasure to have shoot my wedding... Reasonably priced and beautiful product! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Kelly Urban Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli for your review. I truly appreciate every kind word.

Debbie · Married on 05/19/2012

I have seen many photos taken from several different events where friends and family have used Photography by Kelly. The folks always enjoyed the experience - she makes photo taking fun and because you are having fun, the pictures reflect this. My son/daughter-in law used Photography by Kelly for engagement photos as well as their wedding photos. I couldn't have been happier with the work done. In fact there is a very special surprise birthday event coming up and we will be using Kelly to capture this moment. In this case what happens in Vegas won't necessarily stay in Vegas.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Kelly Urban Photography's reply:

Haha, thank you Debbie for your great review. I have had so much fun taking photos of you and your family. What happened in Vagas defiantly did not stay in Vagas...