13 Reviews for Kelly Kate Photography

Engagement Shoot (2)
One Event/Day (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
13 Kelly Kate Photography Reviews

Kelly was so great to work with! She was always on time, was super fun to be around, and made everything so easy!. We were so happy with all of our pictures. Kelly is truly a talented photographer and will provide her clients with fabulous pictures and memories to last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly was amazing to work with. She was flexible with rescheduling shoots due to weather. She was always laughing and smiling during shoots which made it more enjoyable. She has an excellent turn around time on pictures and not to mention the quality of her work. She was very professional and met every want and need that I asked for during my wedding. It was such a blessing to have her as my photographer. I'll definitely be using Kelly in the future for other shoots.

Profile Picture Laci, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly is extremely talented and creative and we had the best time working with her! Kelly is calm, professional and experienced and we felt confident hiring her as our wedding photographer. Even with a gloomy wedding day weather forecast, we knew we were in good hands. We could not be happier with our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelly is so talented and equally as fantastic to work with! I have worked with her on several weddings and it has always been a great experience!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly does a great job! We were very pleased with all of the photos.

Profile Picture Dallas , 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelly is wonderful! She was so much fun to work with, and I don't think our pictures could have turned out any more perfect! She was so flexible with our crazy schedule, and just a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly is an amazing photographer and her pictures are beautiful!

Profile Picture Dani, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Working with Kelly was great! I love all of my engagement and wedding pictures! I can't believe she got my husband to smile in pictures!

Profile Picture Madison, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Would recommend to someone else

Profile Picture Melinda, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can I say? Kelly was everything that I had wanted and more in our photographer! Prior to meeting with Kelly, I had met a couple of other local photographers until a friend had referred Kelly. We met for lunch to discuss what I wanted for our wedding and such and we instantly clicked! She had some amazing ideas for pictures and wanted to make sure we had everything perfect. Kelly took our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos and I loved the entire process. I felt so comfortable with Kelly and knew that she would get everything that I wanted and more! Your wedding day goes by so fast so it's hard to remember the little details you wanted to include, and I felt so assured to just follow Kelly's lead and knew she would get everything that I wanted. I was shocked that the night of our wedding Kelly took 2 of my favorite pictures, edited them, and sent them to me so that I could have them during our honeymoon. I could go on forever but she truly made all of the picture taking process a breeze and I could not be happier with the outcome! I would go above and beyond to say you NEED to use her!

Profile Picture Raegan, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Kelly is very professional but also fun! She does her job and take care of all the traditional photos expected but is also open to your wishes and special ideas.

Profile Picture Louise, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours

Kelly has been my photographer for several years now. From High School graduation pictures to shooting my wedding. We have been so happy with all the work she has done and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Whitney, 12/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelly is amazing! She loves performing new photos! She captures innovative shots and is super friendly! I enjoyed the engagement, bridal, and the wedding pictures she produced for me!

Profile Picture Mary , 11/11/11, 6 Reviews