Kelly Kate Photography Reviews

15 | Conway, AR

15 Reviews for Kelly Kate Photography

15 Kelly Kate Photography Reviews

Erika · Married on 09/01/2018

Loved, loved, loved everything about Kelly and what the moments she captured at our wedding! She was so relaxed and made the whole bridal party feel so comfortable. On our wedding day, it was really hot outside so she was really good about doing pictures fast and getting everyone back into air conditioning. She also was able to take pictures of my husband's and I's family (over 50+ people!) I completely recommend her!! She's incredible! The pictures turned out so dreamy!

Charla · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly is the BEST! I love her as a person and as a photographer. She captures the perfect picture everytime, and her easy going personality makes everyone feel at ease. You can have peace of mind for the best possible photos of your special day if you hire Kelly!

Kelly Kate Photography 1
    Kelly Kate Photography 8
    Kelly Kate Photography 9
    Kelly Kate Photography 10

Morgan · Married on 08/05/2017

Kelly was so great to work with! She was always on time, was super fun to be around, and made everything so easy!. We were so happy with all of our pictures. Kelly is truly a talented photographer and will provide her clients with fabulous pictures and memories to last a lifetime!

Laci · Married on 05/06/2017

Kelly was amazing to work with. She was flexible with rescheduling shoots due to weather. She was always laughing and smiling during shoots which made it more enjoyable. She has an excellent turn around time on pictures and not to mention the quality of her work. She was very professional and met every want and need that I asked for during my wedding. It was such a blessing to have her as my photographer. I'll definitely be using Kelly in the future for other shoots.

Jenny · Married on 04/29/2017

Kelly is extremely talented and creative and we had the best time working with her! Kelly is calm, professional and experienced and we felt confident hiring her as our wedding photographer. Even with a gloomy wedding day weather forecast, we knew we were in good hands. We could not be happier with our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos!

Kristin · Married on 10/01/2016

Kelly is so talented and equally as fantastic to work with! I have worked with her on several weddings and it has always been a great experience!

Dallas · Married on 09/10/2016

Kelly does a great job! We were very pleased with all of the photos.

Allison · Married on 06/17/2016

Kelly is wonderful! She was so much fun to work with, and I don't think our pictures could have turned out any more perfect! She was so flexible with our crazy schedule, and just a joy to work with!

Dani · Married on 06/10/2016

Kelly is an amazing photographer and her pictures are beautiful!

Madison · Married on 01/23/2016

Working with Kelly was great! I love all of my engagement and wedding pictures! I can't believe she got my husband to smile in pictures!

Raegan · Married on 09/05/2015

What can I say? Kelly was everything that I had wanted and more in our photographer! Prior to meeting with Kelly, I had met a couple of other local photographers until a friend had referred Kelly. We met for lunch to discuss what I wanted for our wedding and such and we instantly clicked! She had some amazing ideas for pictures and wanted to make sure we had everything perfect. Kelly took our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos and I loved the entire process. I felt so comfortable with Kelly and knew that she would get everything that I wanted and more! Your wedding day goes by so fast so it's hard to remember the little details you wanted to include, and I felt so assured to just follow Kelly's lead and knew she would get everything that I wanted. I was shocked that the night of our wedding Kelly took 2 of my favorite pictures, edited them, and sent them to me so that I could have them during our honeymoon. I could go on forever but she truly made all of the picture taking process a breeze and I could not be happier with the outcome! I would go above and beyond to say you NEED to use her!

Louise · Married on 05/16/2015

Kelly is very professional but also fun! She does her job and take care of all the traditional photos expected but is also open to your wishes and special ideas.

• W

Whitney · Married on 12/08/2012

Kelly has been my photographer for several years now. From High School graduation pictures to shooting my wedding. We have been so happy with all the work she has done and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Mary

Mary · Married on 11/11/2011

Kelly is amazing! She loves performing new photos! She captures innovative shots and is super friendly! I enjoyed the engagement, bridal, and the wedding pictures she produced for me!

Melinda · Married on 10/24/2015

Would recommend to someone else