Kelly Ginn Photography Reviews

Kelly Ginn Photography 4
Kelly Ginn Photography 5
  • Allison

Allison Holden · Married on 10/19/2019

Kelly + John are the dream team!

If you don’t know who Kelly & John Ginn are yet, buckle your seatbelt and pat yourself on the back because you’ve just found your dream team photographers. Kelly & John could not be more wonderful people, more dedicated artists, or a more beautiful couple. They exceeded all my expectations at every turn from their flawless communication to their clear direction and easygoing nature. I’ve seen it over and over again in the reviews but it can’t be said enough- they make taking photos so easy and so much fun- Josh & I felt like total celebrities with them! I also love that they provided a sneak peek social media post of our engagement session and our wedding :) K + J are worth the investment and it’s an investment I would choose again in a heartbeat.

Kelly Ginn Photography 6
    Kelly Ginn Photography 7
    Kelly Ginn Photography 8
    Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Ripley · Married on 10/05/2019

More than Just Photographers

Working with Kelly and John was like working with two wonderful, caring friends. Their attentiveness and kindness helped make our wedding the best day ever!

Kelly Ginn Photography 9
    Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Rendall · Married on 07/13/2019

A dream come true

Kelly and John made taking pictures SO fun and natural! They were extremely flexible and efficient, especially with our hectic timeline post ceremony (we didn't want to do a first look). Photographers were the most important vendor to me, since they produce memories you can cherish forever, and I would choose them a million times over again! They exceeded everything I could have dreamed of! They are so talented & will feel like your lifelong best friends throughout the day with all the many hats they wear and how they bend over backwards for their brides and grooms!

Kelly Ginn Photography 10
    Kelly Ginn Photography 16
    Kelly Ginn Photography 17
    Sent on 08/01/2019

Katie · Married on 04/03/2019

KGP - Truly AMAZING in every. single. way.

There are truly no adequate words to describe the absolute JOY it was to work with Kelly Ginn Photography! Kelly and John are so much more than photographers. They kept us all on schedule, fixed my veil, carried my lipstick, and kept us laughing every step of the way. Kelly and John perfectly, authentically captured our favorite moments of our very favorite day, and we will cherish these photographs forever! The day ran so much more smoothly because of their expertise and guidance during planning and during the actual wedding day itself. If we could give them 6 stars in every single category, we would! SO thankful for and blessed by these incredibly talented friends!

Kelly Ginn Photography 18

Meghann · Married on 03/02/2019

Professional, Caring, Talented

Kelly and John are absolutely amazing. They are incredibly talented and made us feel so special and at ease on our wedding day (and while we took our engagement pictures). I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • megan

megan · Married on 02/23/2019

Cannot. Say. Enough. Good.

Kelly & John are THE real deal. You’re getting professionalism, amazing photos, 2 photographers, wedding timelines, advice, someone to literally crawl in the dirt for the right shot, new friends, and much much much more!!! Our wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without them!! I basically planned my wedding date around them :) #hirethem

Samantha Kurtz · Married on 12/29/2018

Out of this world!

I can’t say enough good things about Kelly Ginn Photography! My husband and I got married in a very short amount of time - Kelly and John didn’t hesitate a bit to help in every way they could. They are full of energy, so fun and so full of love for all of their couples. I would 20/10 recommend them to anyone :)

Kelly Ginn Photography 19
    Kelly Ginn Photography 20
    Kelly Ginn Photography 21
    Kelly Ginn Photography 22
    Kelly Ginn Photography 23
    Sent on 03/15/2019

Ben Kurtz · Married on 12/29/2018

AwEsOmE!!!

Being in the military, my wife and I needed to find a photographer on very short notice. Not only did Kelly and John pull through, they went above and beyond and have continued to help us in every way they can. Would definitely recommend them! You won’t regret it!

Kelly Ginn Photography 24
    Kelly Ginn Photography 25
    Sent on 03/30/2019

Kelsey · Married on 12/01/2018

Best ever!

Kelly and John are not only THE BEST photographers but they are THE BEST friends!! When I first met them we instantly clicked! They were so fun and easy to talk to. At the engagement session, my husband and John bonded over so many things and instantly became friends! We were engaged for a year so we had a pretty long time to get to know Kelly and John- side note.. they were THE FIRST VENDORS I BOOKED!! Kelly became such a good friend to me and I talked to her ALOT about literally everything weddings and everything NOT weddings!! I did a bridal shoot with them and they KILLED it! On the wedding day, not only did they get some KILLER photos which have been in so many magazines and all over social media.. Kelly and John went above and beyond from jumping in the back of a truck bed for the perfect shots (shhhh), to carrying my heavy heavy dress everywhere we walked (dream team- Kelly, John, madi), to literally helping me in my dress, fixing my veil, refilling and carrying my drinks at the reception while still KILLING IT!! I’ve not only gotten to tell everyone what an AWESOME vendor to use but what AMAZING friends I now have!!!

Alison Hawes · Married on 11/03/2018

The only time I’ll use this: G.O.A.T.

I would without a doubt reccomend this vendor!!! The FIRST vendor in my mind after my husband proposed was Kelly Ginn Photography. They lived up to our expectations without missing a beat. They are some of the most hardworking, caring and gifted people we know (not to mention- FUN!).

As we planned they made us feel like the most important people on the planet. The day of they catered to our every need. Today we call them dear friends. The images are to die for and I can’t imagine what my wedding would have been without them. They captured the essence of our day and our personalities 100%.

Hiring them is one of the best decisions we have ever made and if we could do it all over again we would choose them every. single. time.

Kelly Ginn Photography 26
    Kelly Ginn Photography 35
    Kelly Ginn Photography 36
  • Bernadette

Bernadette Rowe · Married on 10/27/2018

Best addition to our wedding day!

Kelly and John made our entire day! They not only took the most beautiful photos, but they were flexible and took every small detail into account. We felt like they were our photographers AND our day of coordinators. All of our family members still talk to us about how wonderful our photographers were. Their professionalism and awesome personalities truly stand out above others. I can't imagine anyone regretting hiring Kelly and John. We are forever grateful to have had them there with us on our special day!

Kelly Ginn Photography 37
    Kelly Ginn Photography 38
    Kelly Ginn Photography 39
    Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Mekenzie

Mekenzie · Married on 10/13/2018

The best ever

It's hard to write this review without writing a novel so I'll try and summarize how much I love Kelly and John!
    When we started looking for a photographer for our big day, my planner Krisy from Southern Sparkle gave me a list of vendors that she knew and loved.
    I knew after looking at just ONE gallery from KGP that they were who I wanted for our wedding day.
    They had the most stunning detail shots, and you can tell how much they pay attention to the things that you want to remember most from that day.
    We were social media friends with them for months leading up to our wedding and I always felt like we were meant to be friends with them, AND I WAS RIGHT. They are so kind to their clients and genuinely want to get to know them. On wedding day it was like I had just seen long lost friends! They came a little early and immediately got to work. They got my detail shots, and Kelly stayed in the bridal suite with me taking photos BUT ALSO.... y'all. I was struggling to tape my boobs up and Kelly literally did it for me (in that moment I knew we were destined to be friends). I had also forgot socks with my boots and Kelly offered to take the socks off of her own feet and give me hers!!! Kelly also continued to feed me bread sticks at the reception just to make sure I was eating- because who really gets to eat at their wedding???? She's just the best.
    They made photos so much fun that my husband actually enjoyed it, and never complained once! Our bridal party hasn't stopped talking about them, and neither has our family. My dad can't stop talking about how awesome they were and how much fun they made taking pictures!

I consider Kelly and John friends now, and I am so thankful that we had them on our wedding day!
    Kelly Ginn Photography is professional but FUN and easy going. They are kind, and the kind of people that you just want to be around all the time. They knew my style and my vision and they were the PERFECT addition to our wedding vendor dream team. I get teary eyed every time I see a preview of our pictures because it get's better and better with every photo!!!
    I'm already trying to plan a shoot with them because I think I just really miss them!
    We love you guys!!!!

Kelly Ginn Photography 40
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Brooklyn Greear · Married on 09/29/2018

Stress Free

Kelly and John truly made our big day stress free!! The provided great directions on how to get the shots we were wanting and made us feel comfortable the entire time. Oh and how can I forget about how they got all of the little detail shots for us. Throughout the day we were so busy that we didn’t have time to look over some of the smaller detail, but Kelly and John made sure they captured it for us. I am forever thankful for that! Something else that was really important to us were family pictures of our entire extended families, and she made that happen for us.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Kristen Balestrini · Married on 09/15/2018

Say ‘YES’ to Kelly + John

I cannot tell a lie: I based my wedding date around Kelly Ginn Photography’s availability and I’m not ashamed to admit it! As in I moved my wedding date from my dream month to the month before JUST so I could have them be a part of our big day. And I have NO regrets! KGP was the FIRST and top favorite vendor we booked! I have what my husband likes to call “high standards” and I knew (before he proposed) that they were the only photographers I wanted capturing our big day! It’s been 8 months since my husband and I got married, and we STILL cannot get over how amazing both Kelly and John were before, during AND after our wedding.

From the second I contacted Kelly and John about working with us on our wedding day, they were all in! And that’s the thing, they are all-in kind of people (and exactly who you want working along side you on the journey to your wedding). They invest their time and love into not only photographing your wedding, but into YOU and your best interests. They were there for any and every random wedding question I had along the way, giving whole-hearted and honest advice. Obviously anyone can see their work is astounding; from how comfortable they make brides and grooms feel in front of the camera to the truly magical photos they (so effortlessly) produce. I seriously wish I could relive our engagement shoot and wedding on a regular basis JUST so I could be around them! And I HATE HAVING MY PICTURE TAKEN, let me tell you! With them, I wanted more, more, more!

I’ll never forget how Kelly and John made us feel on our wedding weekend. I could feel their love and support even before they showed up on our wedding day, with texts checking in the night before and morning of. They were by our sides every step of the way, going above and beyond their call of duty. From making sure my lipstick was poppin’ (and not on my teeth), helping me put my veil on, making sure I had water/champagne/food, legit pulling bugs out of my dress in 85 degree heat, ensuring our favorite songs were played at our reception, offering to massage my cramping feet and, so much more. But most importantly, coordinating any and every little random detail with other vendors throughout the entire day to help keep us both calm all.day.long. They had us and whatever we needed before we even knew we needed it! Not because they had to, but because they WANTED to. Because they love to. Because that’s who they are and it’s what comes so naturally to them. They made this anxiety-ridden bride and groom at peace all day, like they were one of our very best friends there by our sides!

When you chose Kelly and John to join your dream team, you are choosing the best of the best. With them, you get WAY more than you could ever imagine. They will be your biggest cheerleaders and truest advocates! They were, by far, our very best choice (almost as much as our ‘I DO’s)! Our parents, wedding party AND guests couldn’t stop raving about how amazing they were! Their dedication to us and our day did not go unnoticed. I can never repay them or scream ‘THANK YOU’ from the rooftops enough! You can’t put a price on the amazing investment you receive when you chose them as your wedding photographers. SAY ‘I DO’ to KGP!!! You won’t regret it! CONTACT THEM NOW! GO! HURRY!!! DON’T WAIT!

Kelly Ginn Photography 41
    Kelly Ginn Photography 42
    Kelly Ginn Photography 43
    Kelly Ginn Photography 44
    Kelly Ginn Photography 45
    Kelly Ginn Photography 46
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2018

Kelly and John are truly a dream team! They go over and beyond to make sure your day goes wonderful! They keep you laughing and smiling naturally so your photos come out beautiful. Their jokes are seriously funny. They capture every perfect moment and make sure they always get your "good" side. They do not have to, but they cater to your every need including getting you a drink at the reception :). I will forever recommend them to every single bride and I am confident in saying anyone who takes my advice will be as satisfied as I am! They are worth every penny and I am so glad they were apart of my A-team list of vendors!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Payton · Married on 09/01/2018

Love Kelly Ginn Photography!!

I met Kelly and John at my sister-in-laws wedding and fell in love with them and their work so much that when it was time to plan my own wedding, we actually set our date around their availability. And it was the best decision ever! They took our engagement and wedding pictures, and we were blown away by how perfectly they captured every moment and how quickly they felt like friends. Highly, highly recommend! They are seriously the best!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/21/2018

The best ever!

Kelly and John are truly amazing. Our experience with them was the greatest! I cannot imagine our special weekend without them. They are encouraging and have such positive energy! They always made me feel confident and kept us laughing! They are so creative and my advice to you is to trust them when they have an idea! They know what they are doing!!! We absolutely LOVE and ADORE Kelly and John!!! They truly made our day so amazing. They are so talented and we feel so grateful that we got to have them as our photographer! You can't go wrong with Kelly and John!!!! they are the BEST!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Christine · Married on 06/30/2018

Brides NEVER want to see rain on their wedding day, clear skies in the forecast with our ceremony starting at 2 pm the rain came right with it, by 2:05 it was a full on thunderstorm. Every single guest was absolutely soaked! Kelly and John didn't even blink an eye to get us the perfect wedding shots! THEN they go above and beyond and offer to do a full wedding shoot, with hair, make-up, flowers, AND the venue on board! Kelly Ginn Photography are so much more than wedding photographers they make you feel like more than a bride but like you are apart of their family! they have truly touched our hearts, Thank you Kelly Ginn Photography!

Kelly Ginn Photography 47
    Kelly Ginn Photography 48
    Kelly Ginn Photography 49
    Kelly Ginn Photography 50
    Sent on 09/26/2018

Caroline · Married on 06/23/2018

Kelly Ginn Photography doesn't sell pictures, they sell you an experience. It is truly difficult to put into words just how amazing Kelly and John are. If you have a vision of how you want your big day, engagement photos, or any other special moment to be captured, trust me when I say KGP will blow your expectations out of the water! Saying "yes" to my husband and choosing Kelly Ginn Photography were the two best decisions I have ever made. They make you want to hurry up and get to your vow renewal 10 years from now JUST so you can get more pictures!!!

Kelly Ginn Photography 51
    Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding photographer

Kelly and John- I would choose them 100 times over as our wedding photographers!!! They are both so attentive to every detail and our wedding photos absolutely took my breath away. They kept us on schedule our whole wedding day while simultaneously making sure we were both having a BLAST the whole time. They both have something about them that makes you feel as if you have been friends for life. I felt so at ease with them there with us and can’t thank them enough for our amazing photos that bring us back to all the wonderful memories of that day each and every time we look through them!!

Kelly Ginn Photography 59
    Kelly Ginn Photography 60

Mimi · Married on 05/27/2018

When we first got engaged, I knew that I wanted to reach out to Kelly Ginn Photography. Upon meeting Kelly and John, my fiance and I knew we picked the right couple to capture our wedding day. They were so incredibly personable but also professional. Our engagement session was a blast and it really helped us laugh and be comfortable in front of the camera. John and Kelly were constantly cracking jokes to make us laugh so all the smiles were genuine. It was so fun! The wedding day was busy from the start but Kelly had a flow to the order that she took pictures and it was great. Even now, months after our wedding, I still look at our pictures and smile uncontrollably. They were so attentive throughout the day: getting us water, giving us tissues to wipe away sweat and tears, and just making us laugh. I consider them the best and I constantly recommend them to all newly engaged couples getting married in Memphis. Even now, they still check in on us to see how we are doing with our new jobs, home, and city. They are the sweetest people and their work is phenomenal.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

The best ever!

This is long overdue (sorry guys!), but the Ginns are the best!
    To start, they are so friendly and welcoming. My husband and I are both pretty camera-shy and since we live out of town we didn’t get to practice with an engagement session, but the Ginns told us exactly what to do and we were very comfortable with them. They will also make sure that you get fantastic pictures. We were racing the rain after our ceremony and the Ginns prioritized our couple shots over family shots so we wouldn’t miss out and then they were very quick and efficient with family shots. It was so cute, they kept apologizing for being so hardline about getting everyone in order so we could get all the shots we wanted before the rain, but we wouldn’t have wanted them to do anything else! We have several married friends who ended up with maybe one or two wedding pictures that they like and we have hundreds that we love! Also, Kelly and John are both so personable. I almost had a melt-down when I was reapplying my lipstick because I had (somehow) gotten some on my face and I thought it had stained, but Kelly talked me down and John actually pulled a splinter out of my sister’s foot! We love them and you definitely will, too!

Kelly Ginn Photography 61
    Sent on 01/12/2019

Haley · Married on 05/19/2018

Kelly, John and Madi were amazing! I could not have gotten through my engagement and wedding without this team. They were ALWAYS available to answer my questions and did not even bat an eye when I would ask for something that was out of the ordinary. They made us and our entire wedding party feel so comfortable during the photos. They were super creative and had so many ideas for our pictures that perfectly reflect what we are as a couple. I could not be any happier for making the decision to hire this fabulous duo!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Taylor Gribble · Married on 05/18/2018

Above & Beyond

Kelly and John are some of the most genuine, kind and all around best people you will ever meet. They pay attention to every little thing you could need on your wedding day on top of taking beautiful photos. They go above and beyond the job of a photographer from making me mimosas, asking if we needed water every few minutes out in the heat, helping me get bugs out of my dress that crawled up from the grass, holding napkins under my chin while I tried the hors d'oeuvres, going to find my garter when I forgot to put it on, and refilling my glass even though I said I didn't want anymore (because they knew I wanted more). I felt like a princess being waited on. They absolutely exceeded our expectations, completed our day and made it perfect. They are super efficient with time and I even got to sit and relax for 45 minutes before the wedding even started! Also, our photos are just STUNNING and they captured everything. If you are thinking of having them as your wedding photographers just do it. You will not regret It!!

Kelly Ginn Photography 62
    Kelly Ginn Photography 63
    Kelly Ginn Photography 64
    Kelly Ginn Photography 65
    Kelly Ginn Photography 66
    Kelly Ginn Photography 67
    Sent on 03/14/2019

Carolina · Married on 04/21/2018

There are no words to express how AMAZING Kelly and John are and the talent they have to capture the special and touching moments that will remain memories for a lifetime. I was asking around and doing my own vendor research as I started my own wedding planning and in every conversation, Kelly and John Ginn were the names that came up in every recommendation. It was a no brainer, especially after seeing some of the countless weddings they've captured. I reached out and we literally picked our wedding date based on their availability. Fast forward a few months and they invited us into their home to go over details and made all of our worries go away. On our wedding day, they served as both photographers, train and veil holders, babylips sharers, cleaners that will dirty their own clothes so you won't, and just sweet friends that kept us laughing and smiling. Their fun personalities are contagious and you can tell that they LOVE what they do and that their focus is 100% on you when you're together. We would seriously walk through any environment with them to get the best and unique shots! We're so blessed to have had Kelly and John with us on our wedding day and are so happy to have such beautiful photos for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/01/2018