Kellie Saunders Photography Reviews

Kellie Saunders Photography 5
Kellie Saunders Photography 6
Kellie Saunders Photography 7

Carol · Married on 05/06/2011

Kellie was the best part of my entire wedding. I can't say enough good things about her and her assistant. I booked her over a year ago and she always kept in communication with me throughout the year with emails every now and then. She was so easy to work with and was very professional with our guests and family. On the day of our wedding she was early and even though she was there with me the whole day, I really didn't notice her. She just blended in with everyone else. Our wedding photos were so beautiful and I am more than happy with them. I've never had a photograph of myself that I liked - and I mean that. I loved our wedding phtos. I mean I loved them so much. Some of them should be in magazines - that's how beautiful they are. She really went above and beyond to make sure we got enough variety and to make sure not only we were happy but so were our parents. We purchased the CD from her and the case that it came in was a surprise. It was so nice and elegant. She is still designing our album now, but I know it's going to be beautiful. I will tell you that our experience was nothing short of wonderful and I would recommend Kellie to my friends and family. When we have a baby I can't wait to see her again so she can take those photos for us.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Kellie Saunders Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Carol!!! Thanks so much for the kind words. I value your business and am glad that you had a good experience to share with others. Your family was so welcoming and I had such a great time working with you and Jerry. Lots of hugs and love for years to come!!!!

Stacey · Married on 04/30/2011

Kellie was the best part of my wedding! She was very laid back and nondemanding of us and she actually helped me through parts of my wedding because she was asking us questions about things we didn't even know to plan! She was very quick to respond to all of my emails and always had great ideas and things she wanted to try out. She was also always concerned that we like her work and wanted to make sure we were a good fit- ie, she was much more concerned that we had photos from our wedding that we actually liked than a paycheck. Our photos came out great and she was able to correct my face when I started to look shiney which made me feel sooo much better. When I have children I hope that I still live close by so she can do our family photos!

Sent on 06/09/2011

Kellie Saunders Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and Richard and I can't wait until you start your family so I can be the first person to photograph your little one. You are both such wonderful down to earth people - perfect for one another. Congratulations and cheers to a great life!!!
  • X

Kathryn · Married on 10/10/2010

I booked Kellie over a year ago for my 10/10/10 wedding. I couldn't have made a better choice. I live in Washington DC and planned my Detroit wedding long distance. Kellie was wonderful, and worked with me through my prefered communication media (email). I got responses from her within hours, and she was always courteous and professional.

Kellie scheduled time to take Engagement photos of my fiance and I while we were in town over Thanksgiving weekend 2009. Even though it was a holiday, she fit us in because we were only in town for such a short time. We really appreciated it and our pictures were phenomenal!

When it came time for the wedding, Kellie brought her friend and associate Cara (Caracature Creations) to be a second photographer at no additional charge to us. One week from our wedding, and we already have 27 preview shots to look at.

I haven't gotten the final photos back yet (it's only been a week), but the previews are incredible! I can't wait to see my final photos, and I have nothing but great things to say about Kellie.

My husband and I like her so much that we'll be arranging our family portraits around times we're visiting Detroit so that we can hire Kellie.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Kellie Saunders Photography's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with this couple and their families. Gertie and Mick were the most friendly easy going people and from a photographers standpoint - were so lovely to work with. I really enjoyed this wedding and will remember it as one of my favorites from 2010. I wish Gertie and Mick a long, happy and healthy life together!!!

laney · Married on 09/11/2010

1st off Kellie did our engagement photos for free, we only bought the disk containing all of them w/ all rights reserved, she brought in another photographer for free to give us a variety of styles and angles- and then she printed off 4 professionally processed prints (8x10's) of our favorite shots! Then on my wedding day she got to my house before I even go there, took tons of decoration shots. After the ceremony we had to battle the rain-downpour actually, which made our planned venue for outdoor pictures impossible along w/ all her prepared ideas for poses and scenery...she improvised and found us a wonderful gazebo. She stayed w/ us for the entire day, much longer than expected, got us pictures within two weeks and out of all the vendors we went through she is the ONLY one I would trust to heir again. -Mrs. Setty

Sent on 12/09/2010

Kellie Saunders Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Laney for this review. I really wish the weather was more cooperative on your day, but you still made the most beautiful bride and we were able to get some special and unique photographs for you. You and Broc were so wonderful to work with and I am truly blessed to have such great clients like you! Here is a sample from Laney and Broc's wedding: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=273420&id=198726009044

Erin · Married on 06/26/2010

Kellie was amazing to work with! She was professional, personable, and her work really speaks for its self. She captured everything that we wanted-from our engagement pictures, to the little details of the wedding, to the nonstop dancing. We couldn't have been happier with the results of our photos and the great time that we had working with her. Kellie was the best choice for us in photography for our special day!

Sent on 12/30/2010

Kellie Saunders Photography's reply:

Erin and Nick were so pleasant to work with and have become great friends of mine since their wedding. Thank you so much for trusting me with your photography!!!

Robin · Married on 02/06/2010

Kellie was wonderful to work with. She did an excellent job on our wedding photography. She was honest, reliable, on-time and friendly. I would recommend her whole heartedly.

Sent on 12/12/2010

Kellie Saunders Photography's reply:

What a lovely couple - and a lovely wedding!!! I had the most fun working with Tom and Robin.
  • F

Krystle · Married on 04/10/2010

Kellie did our Trash the Dress session, and we had the best time ever! We had so much fun and Kellie is just a doll to work with, we LOVE her! She is so very creative, talented and enthusiastic about her work! In fact, we had family members tell us they liked her pictures better than our actual wedding day. She really captured our personalities and made the time together a memory, as opposed to just another photo session. Thanks Kellie!

Sent on 12/09/2010