Kelli Engstrom Photography Reviews

19 | Crosslake, MN

19 Reviews for Kelli Engstrom Photography

19 Kelli Engstrom Photography Reviews

Julianne · Married on 08/11/2018

Kelli was an absolute saving grace on our wedding day. Her experience and expertise were extremely valuable. She provided a direct and clear perspective throughout the day when it came to timing and how things should run. It all went much smoother with her there. Her talent and great eye for possible shot locations was great! Would definitely recommend for any photography needs!

Kayla · Married on 07/28/2018

I highly recommend Kelli to anyone looking for a talented, dedicated, artistic, and trustworthy photographer. She captured so many beautiful moments and was so flexible during our wedding day. She helped me stay calm throughout the day and makes the whole process so fun! She comes prepared with great ideas for poses or backgrounds - things I never would've thought of. When we received our pictures back from Kelli, they brought tears to my eyes. She literally captured every moment and was able to show the emotion within the picture at that exact moment. Honestly, I was speechless! Pictures are such an important part of your wedding - if you select Kelli - you will not be disappointed! I am SO HAPPY I picked Kelli for our wedding/engagement pictures. She exceeded my expectations!

Carissa · Married on 12/03/2016

Kelli did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She looked at my Pinterest board and took pictures I wanted. She also had some fun ideas and the pictures turned out awesome! She fit in so well with the bridal party and laughed/smiled right along with us! You won't go wrong if you go with her. She's absolutely amazing!!

Annie · Married on 11/05/2016

Kelli is a true talent and professional. She made the whole experience so easy. From my first inquiry with her to getting my photos back. She is professional, timely and just easy to do business with. She is so fun to have there on your wedding day, she has a delightful presence and will make taking photos so much fun. The best part about working with Kelli is her talent...We got hundreds and hundreds of beautiful photos back, she did an incredible job, she truly has the eye to capture beautiful shots. We are so in love with our wedding photos!

Amy · Married on 09/17/2016

Kelli was so easy and fun to work with. She helped us to capture our engagement and wedding photos. We are not 'camera people' and Kelli helped us to feel very comfortable in all of our sessions. Kelli is a very easy-going, reliable and fun photographer. We definitely recommend her photography for family, engagement, wedding and pretty much anything picture related! Thanks Kelli!

Jackie · Married on 06/18/2016

Kelli exceeded expectations! She did such a great job capturing "us" and who we are! She was amazing! I'd recommend her to anyone!

Bailey · Married on 05/14/2016

Kelli Engstrom is an amazing photographer. Not only is she good at taking pictures she's so much fun to work with! My Husband and I couldn't of been happier with her work! Kelli was so involved in our big day and captured every moment! I would highly recommend her!

Andrew · Married on 05/14/2016

Kelli does great work and is very personable. You gain a friend out of her business!

Mary · Married on 05/07/2016

Kelli did the photography for our wedding on 5-7-16. She is awesome! Lots and lots of creative ideas, and she put everyone at ease so quickly! It's like having your best girlfriend take your wedding pics!! Even my husband, who typically does NOT like his picture taken, was laughing and having a blast! It was such a fun day :) With 100% confidence, we would recommend Kelli -- if you want a very professional photographer, but also one who's fun and extremely comfortable to work with, Kelli is the one!

Mary and Donnie Berg

Mary · Married on 05/07/2016

I would tell any couple to book with Kelli, and they will not be disappointed! She is just great, lots of really good ideas for photos and she's so high-energy and fun -- the wedding party will have an excellent time! She's so good at bringing the life out of everyone, even those who claim they don't like to have their picture taken!

Tiffeny · Married on 11/14/2015

Kelli is amazing! We had so much fun working with her. Kelli is also very accommodating for those that are traveling from out of town. We will definitely be traveling to Crosslake in the future just to work with Kelli.

Chelsea · Married on 09/26/2015

Kelli is amazing! She made everyone feel so comfortable and at ease, our guests actually asked how long we had been friends with Kelli. Kelli's photographs are so personal to us, she took us off site to beautiful areas to get amazing photos.

Kari · Married on 05/09/2015

Kelli was an amazing photographer and truly captured our wedding weekend. She went above and beyond to capture the early start to the day and stayed well into the reception dance. Her positive personality and relaxed approach really allowed the photos to reflect us and our wedding party's personalities.

Husband here - she was an all-star with my crazy cast of groomsmen. She did a great job of going along with the jokes and the fun we were all having throughout the day. "Hey photo lady!!" Was a catch phrase that she totally lives up to. An awesome awesome photographer and was flexible with her ideas and ours.

Danae · Married on 12/20/2014

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Kelli took the most beautiful pictures and captured so many memories of our day so perfectly! She was such a trooper when the groom decided 1 day before the wedding that he did not want to see me (the bride) before the ceremony. She has so many fun ideas and such a great fun loving personality!

Sara · Married on 05/31/2014

I love my pictures from Kelli

Kellie was awesome on our wedding day! She made me feel at ease and really helped out with everything! I would highly reccomend her!

Kelli was an amazing joy to work with! She is so much fun and professional. The entire wedding party commented on how great Kelli was to work with.

Molly · Married on 10/22/2011

Kelli Engstom Photography did a fantastic job of capturing our wedding day! Kelli fit right in with the wedding party and everyone was so comfortable and enjoyed the day! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! She really cared about "us" that day!

Cathy · Married on 07/16/2011

Kelli did a great job of capturing the special moments a Pine Peaks Event Center for our wedding there. Part of her great package included a free photo montage with the acceptance of her base package. We gave her our choice of music and the pictures we wanted on the montage and she did a fantastic job of replaying our lives before each other and our lives after we met and up to our wedding day. Our guests enjoyed viewing the photo montage on Pine Peaks huge screen. Thank you so much Kelli for what you did.