Kelli Burns Entertainment Reviews

97 | Carnegie, PA

97 Reviews for Kelli Burns Entertainment

Jamie · Married on 08/08/2014

Working with Jonny was a pleasure! He's available whenever you need him. He made our wedding awesome, telling a short story of our engagement, played great music and kept the party going all night. He was very professional, refusing to eat dinner as he said he was there to work and will eat after the wedding was over. I would highly recommend Jonny for any occasion, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for letting us know how everything went. Jonny is a great story teller and host. Glad to hear all went as planned and even more.

Rainy · Married on 08/02/2014

Kelli did an amazing job at our wedding. We never left the dance floor! She puts a lot of time and effort into each of her weddings and was very easy to communicate with. Her price was higher than we had planned on paying, but we felt that she was worth the extra cost.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Hi Rainy! Glad to hear you had a wonderful wedding reception with your family and friends. It was great to celebrate with you all! I wish you and Kyle all the best and GO BUCS!

Emily · Married on 08/02/2014

Harold was awesome for our wedding! He was extremely organized and communicated very well to keep us in the loop throughout the night. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long and everyone kept saying they had such a great time. We would highly recommend Harold!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations to you and Rob! I'm so happy that you and your guests had a wonderful time. Harold sure knows how to keep the floor moving. Harold and I wish you all the best!

Allison · Married on 08/02/2014

We absolutely loved Kelli and Jonny! They definitely always went above and beyond our expectations. Jonny was so friendly, kind, and took the time out of his busy schedule to meet with us a few times. He even did a heartfelt introduction for my grandfather, and he is still talking about it!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2014

After all the planning for your wedding, you need to make sure you have chosen the right person to run your event. We cannot give a higher endorsement for Kelli Burns Entertainment and DJ Jonny Hartwell. As a business owner, Kelli Burns, pays attention to every detail; she recognizes the importance of planning and timing. Her recommendation of Jonny Hartwell was a perfect match for our wedding. His professionalism and genuine care was one of the major reasons our guests said it was one of the best weddings ever.

Jonny knew how to keep the party going. He took the time to research the guests during dinner to learn how they would respond to his song selections. Jonny's is a true talent.

Your big day is in outstanding hands with Kelli Burns Entertainment. Thanks again Jonny and Kelli.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Nicole for letting us know how we did. I know Jonny said that we wishes he could work with people like you every weekend. It was a pleasure being a part of this celebration.

Kathy · Married on 07/26/2014

As the bride and groom we heard over and over during the wedding ceremony/reception, at the after party the same night, at our Sunday brunch the next day, and still now.... "your DJ was awesome!"
    Our DJ - DJ Jonny, was booked through Kelli Burns Entertainment. From our first encounter both Kelli and Jonny were approachable, helpful and friendly. Upon signing the contract for services for ceremony and reception we were given planning advice, help, and we could tell that they both truly cared. Jonny went above and beyond his "Services" outlined in the contract to make our day special and memorable. From texts and calls to "check-in" to custom mixes and songs - he truly helped to make our day perfect. Jonny told us when we first met; his goal was to be "our forever DJ"! He has met his goal. I would recommend Kelli Burns Entertainment with no reservations for anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Hi Kathy! Thank you for your kind words about DJ Jonny Hartwell. They don't get any better than Jon. He has been a popular radio personality in the Pittsburgh area and I can see why. We both really enjoyed meeting you and felt a connection right away! Jon and I wish you the best. Kelli

Harold,
    How can I begin to thank you for your outstanding performance on Saturday, July 12, 2014 at the Duquesne Power Center for Dave and Katie’s wedding? The playlist was exceptional. Numerous family and friends told us, called us the day after, and sent us messages saying they cannot remember dancing like that in years! All they could say was "Your DJ was unbelievable!!"

When we first spoke two years ago, we had discussed that the music for the evening was one of our top priorities. It was our desire to keep the dance floor full all night long. Dave and Katie wanted the opportunity to dance with each and every one of their guests. We wanted all our family and friends, regardless of their age, to dance until the last song was played. I can honestly say, you did not disappoint us on any of those goals. By meeting with us and mapping out the perfect time frame for the flow of events, you orchestrated the perfect wedding reception. We felt so confident entrusting our wedding reception into your hands. I have to admit, I did not know how you were going to get everyone back on the dance floor after the Bridal/Money Dance, but in the blink of an eye the entire venue was on its feet surrounding our beautiful couple in the center of the dance floor. It was truly an amazing event. From start to finish, we had the “time of our lives”!

If I could describe our wedding day in one word, it would be “FUN”. The venue was outstanding and truly magical for dancing the night away. I believe our guests felt amazing and told us they hadn't had this much fun in a long time. But most of all, I think we achieved that each and every guest felt loved. From the bottom of my heart, my deepest thanks and gratitude for all the time and effort you invested in taking all of our special requests and developing the perfect wedding reception for Dave and Katie.

Fondly,
    Linda

Sent on 08/06/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Hi Linda, So happy Katie and Dave were please with Harold's performance. He even said that this wedding was maybe one of the best he ever did. I think he has a few great one's in him to go...Your gratitude is much appreciated Linda. thanks again, Kelli Burns

Heather · Married on 06/21/2014

Unfortunately there aren't enough characters allowed in this text box to fully describe in detail just how amazing Kelli Burns DJ Services is, so I'll give you the "Top 5 Reasons" list, as follows: They are ->

1) The Best in Pittsburgh & Budget Friendly
    2) Well-Known & Custom Tailor their Services to Your Event (and are LGBT Friendly!)
    3) Charitable - they give you bonus gifts just for choosing to make them a part of your special day!
    4) Wedding, Reception, & Crisis Aversion Experts!
    5) The Best Choice You Could Ever Make For Your Event
    You only have 1 wedding / special event and this is the THE most important choice you will make. If you think you can just go with a friend or someone less established / less expensive, you are making a huge mistake. They are with you every step of the way once you book them and go beyond being your DJ - they truly become like your family (in the best way!). I strongly suggest booking with Kelli Burns DJ Services or at least including them in your list of potential vendors - you will not be disappointed by them - and I can guarantee you that they would win out in a comparison contest between other Pittsburgh DJ's (at least they did for us compared to 6 others!).

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Hi Heather and Jac! We BOTH loved working with you. How great was it that you got married on THE WEEK the Marriage Equality Act was approved!?! Jonny could not say enough great things about you two, only wish I was there to engage in the fun. We both wish you the best and hope to see you again. Many happy days ahead. Love Kelli

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2014

There are no words to describe just how outstanding DJ Kelli Burns is. We could not have been happier having DJ Kelli Burns be our DJ for our wedding. Kelli was recommended to us by several reputable sources, including our reception site. From the first moment we were in contact with Kelli, she was welcoming, professional, friendly, and courteous. Kelli has an impeccable detailed outline for her services so that it is ensured that all aspects of the planning are covered smoothly. She was very accommodating to our schedule and all of the meetings with her were informative and efficient. Kelli truly submerges herself with her talent and expertise to ensure that your wedding is a priority and a first rate event and it was evident from the beginning how much she truly cared about our wedding. Her website was easy to use and extremely helpful with the planning. Kelli was flawless at our wedding and everyone could not stop talking about how amazing and fun she was and how she got everyone involved. The dance floor was never empty and everyone had an amazing time. Kelli has a superb collection of music for anybody and we had a wonderful variety of music for our reception from the cocktail hour to the last dance. Kelli absolutely loves what she does and that is what makes her amazing to work with. I highly recommend DJ Kelli Burns for a wedding or any event.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you. You made my job easy by being prepared and having great ideas. I loved planning your bridal party's Grand Entrance and I'll never forget the last song of the night!

Amy · Married on 04/12/2014

Kelli was beyond amazing! She made sure we got everything we wanted and more. We wanted to have a non traditional reception and she provided tons of suggestions. We changed up the flower toss, sang love songs instead of clinking glasses, recorded messages to our parents during our dances with them, and much more. Kelli is an amazing talent and she will make sure your event is a memorable one for you and your guests. She was so easy to work with from beginning to end. All of our guests kept complementing us about our fabulous DJ!!! Please use Kelli Burns Entertainment! You won't regret it!!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Hi Amy, I loved preparing your wedding this year. You added a few new touches that I have not incorporated and that was fun for me too. The message you recorded and played over the song was so touching to me. I can't wait to see the video. I was truly honored to be a part of your wedding day. Love Kelli

E & R · Married on 10/13/2013

We are so glad we hired Kelli Burns DJ for our wedding reception. We weren't very knowledgeable about how we would structure everything, but Kelli help us every step of the way! One of the qualities that stood out to us was her organization. Everything from reminder emails to her detailed website planning tool helped us accomplish our goals and enjoy a beautiful reception. We've had so many comments from our guests about how much fun they had and everyone loved DJ Kelli Burns. We highly recommend Kelli Burns!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Hi E and R!

Thank you for your kind words. I was happy to support you both in creating a day that you two will never forget. I loved your first dance and how beautifully you executed with the help of your choreographer/dance instructor Bill Graner. It was a Sunday night and just about everyone stayed til the end. I wish you two the best and hope you have many wonderful years together.

Love

Sherree · Married on 10/05/2013

Professional and accommodating are just two words to describe the service we recieved. They made our event complete by tailoring the music to our needs. I would highly recommend Kelli Burns entertainment

Sent on 10/15/2013

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sherree! I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful time with your family and friends and DJ Jonny Hartwell. He called me after your event to say how much fun it was. He really enjoyed being a part of your reception celebration. I know you were a pretty fun group from what I heard and should say, know about your crew. We wish you the best!

Warmest,
    aka "Nature Kelli"

From our first meeting with Kelli, it was obvious that she took the responsibility of making our wedding reception one that would be memorable, unique and fun. And, it was! Kelli's professionalism and expertise allowed us to explore options for the evening's activities. Our guests were not just passive observers but active participants. Her bridal party introductions were detailed and personal and were a surprise to each member. They enjoyed hearing about their personal connection with us as much as our guests did! Kelli naturally and professionally injected her awesome sense of humor throughout her announcements which made all of us smile and laugh. Despite being extremely late arriving at our reception, Kelli kept her cool while rearranging the schedule and kept us updated on the next segment of our celebration. She gave us resources to help us create a personal touch to our wedding reception. The most impressive quality about Kelli is that she's genuine. She allowed us to speak freely during our communication and always kept in mind any specific preferences we had. Her online event planning tool is state-of-the-art and she would ever so gently remind us when we needed to add or update information. She was 100% invested in her service and took her role seriously not only as our D.J. but as our M.C., director, coordinator and advisor to ensure our satisfaction. I would recommend Kelli Burns to anyone seeking a high-quality professional D.J.!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Aloha!
    I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon. Thank you so much for your kind words Christine. It was my pleasure to host and create such a wonderful day for you, your families, and friends. You were truly a pleasure to work with. It is so great to meet and work with people like you and I am grateful to have such wonderful clients like you and Joe. I wish you two the best and I hope to see you soon.

Warmest,

laura · Married on 05/25/2013

Kelli Burns was the DJ at our recent wedding, and we couldn’t have been happier with her services! From the initial meeting, I was very impressed with her level of professionalism and attention-to-detail. She provided us with a flash drive full of music ideas and a very helpful reception planning guide. She helped us plan personalized introductions for every member of our wedding party, so all of our guests knew a little something about everyone and why we had selected them to be in our wedding party. We told Kelli that we wanted everyone to get up and dance at some point during the reception, and she worked with us to make it happen. My husband and I wanted a lot of classic rock played at our reception, understanding that it isn’t the easiest music to dance to, but Kelli came up with creative ways to make it happen. As we got closer to the wedding date, Kelli met with us at the reception venue and helped us envision how the room would be laid out and how the reception would flow, which helped put me at ease. She provided us with a very detailed script, which helped synchronize all of our other vendors. At the last minute, my reception venue changed the room we were using, but Kelli easily adapted to the last-minute change. Kelli was amazing the night of the reception. She constantly checked in with us to make sure everything was to our liking (i.e. the volume of the music, the timing of events, etc.). The reception flowed seamlessly and people we never expected to get up and dance were up and dancing! Kelli brought many personalized touches to our reception (raffling off the centerpieces, recognizing couples that had traveled a long distance, naming our first baby contest, etc). We received many, many compliments on our DJ, and many people commented that they had never had so much fun at a wedding reception! Kelli’s services are well worth the price. We are so happy we selected her!!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Dave was an AMAZING DJ! We wanted great music and a fun party without all of the traditional 'emcee' talking. We got an amazing party! People are still asking us about his great remixes! He kept the dance floor packed all night with guests of all ages and absolutely EVERYONE had a wonderful time! He was exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Desiree · Married on 05/11/2013

Kelli was amazing!! We really are so glad we found her and were able to work with her. She is so professional and went well above and beyond what we expected. She was there whenever we had questions and helped us and guided us with whatever we needed.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Alexa · Married on 10/20/2012

I’m so glad we decided to work with Kelli for our wedding. She did an AMAZING job and kept the crowd going all night long. Her ideas were fun and creative and added such a special touch to our wedding. She was easy to work with and took the time to make our night so special. She comes highly recommended by us! :)

Sent on 02/20/2013
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/23/2012

Kelli did a fantastic job at our wedding. She put a lot of time and effort into making our reception go perfectly. She is a lot of fun yet very professional and thorough in her planning.

Sent on 10/20/2012

katrina · Married on 06/02/2012

Having you as a part of our wedding was the best decision we could have made. I had everyone asking me who my wedding planner was and they were referring to you! You were so much more than a DJ, you were the heart of our whole day. Thank you for being so professional and passionate at what you do. You made it impossible to not have fun! You would not believe how many of our guests are still raving about you.

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • W

William · Married on 05/26/2012

Kelli was well prepared and prepared us as a couple well. The reception was so smooth and flowed along without a worry from the bride and groom. The best part of the event was how she kept the guests involved with the festivities and the enjoyment the guests are still expressing a year after the reception. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Mehmet · Married on 04/21/2012

Kelli is amazing: Creative, professional, dependable, and tons of fun! Everyone at our wedding agreed on the same thing: it was the most fun and original wedding they had been to, and everyone had a blast! She turned the whole event into a tailored, specialized event that reflected our personalities and a celebration of our love for each other. I would strongly recommend that you work with Kelli for your special event!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Tori · Married on 05/21/2011

Working with Kelli was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. We strongly felt that a good DJ could make or break a wedding. From our very first meeting with Kelli, we felt very reassured that we had made the right decision. She took the time to get to know us and the special day we had planned. The effort that she put into organizing all of the details for our reception was amazing. I can't even imagine how our wedding would have been without her. She is the sole reason that everything flowed so smoothly. Our guests loved the way she introduced the wedding party so they knew how each member was connect to me and my husband. Her style and sense of humor made the evening fantastic! Kelli, we cannot thank you enough for everything you did for us.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Demetria · Married on 08/27/2008

Kelli B was the DJ at my birthday party! She had to get her gear up in a driveway with kids running around everywhere. I was so concerned I would end up having a boom box be the music..ANNNNNDDDDD Kelli B--made everything work and come alive right on time!...Outstanding choice of music for the whole night, and not a single neighbor complaint!..They ended up joining us due to the music choice..I hope Kelli B is around when I am 65!!!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Josie · event on: 06/03/2018

Kelli Burns Entertainment provided a DJ and photo booth that helped make my daughter’s high school graduation memorable. Everyone who commented said the event was enjoyable. They provided entertainment two years earlier for my son’s graduation party. Great!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/25/2017

DJ Jonny Hartwell was excellent. Our initial meeting with him was very pleasant and he clearly paid great attention to our wants. He played all the music we requested and mixed in other appropriate music. He kept the kids happy with a number of fun activities and managed to get the adults on the dance floor as well. Overall, we were extremely pleased with having him at our event and received many compliments from attendees about his work.

Sent on 04/10/2017