Kelli Burns Entertainment Reviews

94 | Carnegie, PA

94 Reviews for Kelli Burns Entertainment

94 Kelli Burns Entertainment Reviews

Carrie · Married on 08/18/2018

Kelli was so responsive in helping us choose an officiant. I would highly recommend her services for your wedding planning needs!

Katie · Married on 08/04/2018

We loved working with Kelli for a number of reasons. She is organized and detail oriented, fun and thoughtful.
    Throughout the process we really felt as thought she listened to our preferences and our vision but also had great ideas to take the event to the next level.
    We received many compliments on the entertainment at our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the way our day went. It was well-organized and high energy!
    In addition we felt that Kelli really went above and beyond with her time and effort in coordinating the flow of the event.
    We highly recommend Kelli Burns. Working with her was one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process.

Stephen · Married on 07/21/2018

Kelly was great she handled everything prepared the rehearsal and handled getting everyone ready on the wedding day she had to set sound equipment in multiple places for our ceremony and then for our reception she was great would highly recommend using her for any event

Sent on 08/12/2018

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Hi Steve, thanks for letting me know about your wedding day, I had a blast being there with you both! Kelli

Jena · Married on 05/26/2018

Kelli Burns was hands down THE BEST DJ!!!!!! She was so kind, professional, thoughtful and knocked our expectations out of the park! She had so many unique ideas to incorporate into our big day to make our wedding stand out, and executed them to the fullest! We still have guests telling us how fabulous she was! The entire planning process was flawless as well, and she had so many helpful tools for us to use to ease the planning. If you really want someone who can keep the party going, is awesome to work with, and who truly listens to what you want Kelli is it! She definitely gave us the platform to have the time of our lives and we did just that! My husband and I highly recommend Kelli, trust me you will not be disappointed!!!!

Jessica · Married on 11/25/2017

DJ Jonny Hartwell was just amazing! He was so organized and very friendly for 2 people that had no idea what we were doing when it came to timelines and planning a wedding. Jonny kept the night moving along and had EVERYONE on that dance floor!
    Do yourself a favor and trust him to read the room and to know what will get your crowd dancing!

Julie · Married on 05/28/2017

This was one of the best decisions we made. Jonny Hartwell via Kelli Burns Entertainment was wonderful to work with. The digital client portal provided makes the planning process very easy. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Julie for letting us know! We wish you all the best!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Jonny was wonderful and so helpful. We had so many ideas and he excuted everything with perfection. Our guests raved about the music and that Jonny kept the party going.

• Lea

Lea · Married on 05/06/2017

Kelli is so easy to work with and she accommodated all of my requests. As a wedding DJ myself, there is nobody I would have trusted to DJ my own wedding besides her. She is an extremely friendly and fun DJ who knows how to get guests dancing! Her over the top professionalism was so helpful with all aspects of the wedding.

Hannah · Married on 02/25/2017

If you want your night to flow smoothly and are looking for someone who will get the job done and deliver on their promises Kelli is a great choice. From cocktail hour onward she got guests moving to the right places and had them dancing the whole time. In the planning process, Kelli was very attentive to detail and responsive, easy to work with. Also, guests loved seeing a female DJ I would add, and remarked on what a great job she was doing, not something I normally hear at other weddings.

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2016

Harold was great!!! Got and kept everyone on the dance floor. It was absolutely fantastic!

Ellen · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Kelly Burns Entertainment was a great experience! From our first consultation to meeting with our DJ, Jeremy, everything about it was pleasant. Jeremy really knew how to keep the party going and our guests had an amazing time. I am %100 pleased with everything! :)

alex · Married on 09/24/2016

Kelli is knowledgeable and understanding! She was able to give our cocktail hour and reception the perfect vibe. All of our guests loved the music and stayed on the dance floor the entire time!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Alex for letting me know this. You did have a great group of people to entertain. Everyone was really nice and I could feel a good vibe from them as well. Here's to Good Vibrations!

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2016

Kelli Burns Entertainment is a must!! Wonderful to work with! She had great ideas and details on how to personalize our day. She kept everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE night!!! People ranted and raved as to how great our DJ was.:) you won't regret it! Definitely worth it!!

Kayla · Married on 07/23/2016

Hiring Kelli Burns Entertainment for our Wedding proved to be one of the best decisions we made for our big day. They made everything completely stress free and easy. They kept us up to date and informed about the planning without nagging. Not only did they follow through with everything we were expecting, DJ Jonny Hartwell went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. He was so fun, easy going, and made us look forward to our meetings with him, on the phone and in person. He became a friend during the event, and someone we would have wanted at our Wedding, vendor or not! He turned our reception in to a party, and made it exactly what we wanted--informal and laid back! Everyone had a great time! Plus, he listened to and followed through with all of our crazy music requests. We could not have been happier about our choice to use Kelli Burns Entertainment for our Wedding day. We would highly recommend them for your next big event! They will not disappoint.

• Brianne

Brianne · Married on 07/23/2016

Great DJ! He had the party going the entire night!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Brianne, we were happy to have Dave be a part of your wedding celebration. We wish you all the universe has to offer!

Megan · Married on 07/08/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Kelli Burns and Jonny Hartwell while planning our wedding. I had experienced the incredible work that Kelli does when I was in a wedding that she worked. The dance floor was packed the whole night and the personal touches that she added were memorable. When I was able to start planning my own wedding, I got in touch with Kelli. She was very professional and courteous. We live in California and could not meet in person, so she set up a video chat to get to know us and introduce herself. She took the time to ask about our vision and which DJ would be the best fit for us. It was very easy to get ahold of Kelli and she was always prompt with her responses.

We ended up choosing Jonny Hartwell to be our DJ and we could not be happier! Jonny was everything that we wanted and more. He really took the time to get to know me and my husband. We were in constant contact and always made us feel like we were his priority. The day of the wedding, Jonny made sure everything ran smoothly. He helped keep us on track (timing wise) and kept our guests dancing all night. He even made his way around to the tables to see what type of music the guests would like to hear. Jonny is such a positive, fun guy to work with...we HIGHLY recommend him. We are so grateful to him for making our night truly unforgettable!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Hi Meghan, We are so happy that your wedding day was all the you wanted. I'm sure planning a wedding from out of state and a few times zones away can be challenging. We do out best that making your planning stress-free. Best to you both!

mara · Married on 06/18/2016

Jonny Hartwell was fantastic! I would honestly say he did the best job of any DJ at any wedding I have been to or been a part of.

Kelli provided excellent ideas during the initial meeting. I ended up choosing Jonny as our Dj because friends of ours had him as their Dj and he was wonderful! He was just the same for our wedding... I couldn't have asked for a more responsive, flexible, easy to get along with, fun, and all around amazing Dj! We had guests on our dance floor from the second he started the music. Just amazing experience!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for your wonderful words and glad it was an unforgettable experience!

Jenn · Married on 04/09/2016

Loved working with Kelli! She is the absolute best and you will not be disappointed. All of my guests enjoyed her as well!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jenn having us! I wish you and Ted many years of health and happiness. Also thank you for donating your centerpieces to Centerpieces For Seniors. It really makes a difference in peoples lives.

Kelli is a great DJ but she is so much more. She is truly an event planner and has years of experience. She is very intuitive about when to make suggestions and help with the planning or sit back and support the couple involved. I would highly recommend her - she if very professional and she is a lot of fun. If those two things are important to you - then she is the right person.

Janice · Married on 03/05/2016

couldn't have done it w/o her. she's respectful and calming. her insights and ideas gave us an easy and highly memorable wedding. recommend highly.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Janice and was so great creating your wedding day with you both!

We are so happy we found Kelly Burns Entertainment! Kelly and DJ Johnny Hartwell were great to work with. Johnny was very attentive leading up to our wedding and especially the day of! Our dance floor was constantly filled as our wedding party danced the night away. I've been to weddings where I'd leave feeling like the DJ only played a handful of good songs but ours was totally different. Every song was a good song! We had so much fun thanks to Johnny and got so many compliments! I couldn't have asked for a better night!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

What a great start for you two! Thank you for this wonderful review of our service and we are so thrilled for you both!

kristen · Married on 10/03/2015

Kelli is absolutely fantastic! She took the time to understand what was important (flow, type of music, etc.) to me and my now husband and was spot on at our wedding. She easily incorporated last minute music changes. Kelli brought so much energy and literally kept guests on the dance floor the whole evening. You're crazy to book anyone else!

Carly · Married on 10/03/2015

Fantastic company to work with. Professional and personal! Kelli and her team make sure you get exactly what you want out of the services they offer. Kelli is awesome and always helpful and answers any questions you have. She was always checking in with me up until the wedding day. The team is so personable its like working with someone you've known for years. I had so many compliments from my guests about how great the DJ was and the music was so fun! I would absolutely recommend this vendor!

Very flexible and made my wedding very special according to my wishes. Everything was very tasteful and worked out perfectly in a way that was very stress-free for me. I was very impressed and wish I could have my wedding day all over again just to dance it out more! Very professional and accommodating!