Kelley's Bloom Room Reviews

Kelley's Bloom Room 5
Kelley's Bloom Room 6
Kelley's Bloom Room 7

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I can’t begin to tell you how much we enjoyed working with Kelly. Not only was the end product absolutely amazing but she also made the entire process from beginning to end extremely easy. She understood everything we wanted within our vision for our big day and what she delivered exceeded my expectations. Not only were the floral arrangements dreamy and elegant but Kelly was realistic with pricing and was always willing to work with us. We received so many compliments on our flowers and we will definitely be using Kelly in the future.

• Meghan S.

Meghan · Married on 06/03/2017

I have met with Kelley a couple times so far to go over the bouquets and reception flowers. She has been great to work with so far. She has been willing to work with my budget, and has many suggestions to someone who doesn't know a lot about flowers. I'm excited to see what she comes up with!

Bailey · Married on 02/11/2017

Kelley's Bloom Room went above and beyond for my wedding day. I had a great experience planning with Kelley. She is fun and full of great energy. She did her best to meet my Pinterest expectations and looking back I wouldn't change one thing. She is detailed in her work and really tries to meet all the bride’s needs. My favorite memory while working with Kelley was creating the "show stopper" center piece for the ballroom. It really was a show stopper. We met several times to go over details/ changes and Kelley was always flexible with changing plans and coming up with more ideas.
    You won’t be disappointed with Kelley and her team. She is an amazing artist that will bring your fairytale to life.
    XO,

Kelley's Bloom Room 14
    Kelley's Bloom Room 15
    Kelley's Bloom Room 16

Milly · Married on 01/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Kelley and her staff! They were absolutely amazing! Kelley went above and beyond on my wedding day- from designing the most gorgeous flower arrangements I've ever seen to helping hang decor around the venue to holding my veil as I walked towards the ceremony. She was also great about staying within the budget I presented to her and adjusting here and there throughout the process. Worth.every.penny. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone that asks. Her flowers were the talk of the wedding! Thanks Kelley!! Look forward to working with you and your staff in the future!

Charlene · Married on 12/27/2016

When we met with Kelley for the first time, we knew that she was the one. Her vision, creativity and passion is why she is so good at what she does. Her execution on our wedding day was beyond anything we could have imagined. From the altar arrangements and aisle decor to the bridal bouquets and boutonnieres, her vision is magical. She was able to take an idea and color theme and create exactly what I envisioned and MORE. Kelley and her team were able to deliver our bouquets to a different city just us in time for photos AND promptly deliver our ceremony decor to the venue in a timely fashion. Florals can get expensive, but she was able to create so much beauty within our budget. I would highly recommend her!

Suzanne · Married on 11/23/2016

Kelley did a wonderful job with our flowers and organic decorations for our vow renewal! We had so many complements, our guests were very impressed! Kelley is very creative and great to work with. She was also willing to work with my budget, which made things so easy and low stress. I would highly recommend Kelley for your next event!

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

Kelley provided flowers/floral arrangements for my 10.01.2016 wedding. She put together bouquets for my bridesmaids, the bridal bouquet, single stem roses for the mothers, boutonnieres for the groom and groomsmen, and created a floral arrangement for 16 tables at our reception to accompany standard decorations provided by the site. Kelley did an AMAZING job...everything turned out even more beautiful than we imagined! She has such creative vision, she incorporated flowers that I saw & loved (succulents, roses, hydrangeas) as well as her own additions in my color palette of sage, white, and pops of tangerine. She was also very mindful of my budget and I appreciated that very much! She's fun to work with - easy going, artistic, with a great sense of humor. Thank you Kelley & Kelley's Bloom Room!

Diane · Married on 07/16/2016

We used Kelley to provide the flowers for our daughter's wedding last weekend at The River House. From our initial meeting, I knew we had found the right florist. We had a general idea of color and style but Kelley really made it come to life. She is so creative and knowledgeable, she was able to take our ideas and make them so much better. Kelley is also great in working within your budget. On the day of the wedding, everything was spectacular from the bouquets to the ceremony flowers to the table arrangements. Everything surpassed our expectations! Thank you Kelley for helping to make my daughter's day perfect. I have a younger daughter, so when the time comes for her wedding, I will surely work with Kelley again. I highly recommend her!!

Bonnie · Married on 07/03/2016

The first meeting we had with Kelley, we knew she was the person we wanted to work with. Her energy and excitement and understanding of our wants and needs was obvious. She is very creative and flexible, and willing to do whatever is needed to get the job done!
    We wouldn't have changed a thing!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/12/2016

I met with a handful of florists before my wedding, but once I met with Kelley I knew she was the person I wanted to work with. Other vendors took my ideas and basically copied them. Kelley took my ideas and made them even better than I could imagine. I had some pictures laid out and in my mind of what I wanted, and when Kelley heard and saw them it's like she was able to get in my head because she saw/put together the vision of the wedding before I even saw the full vision. She was truly great to work with. Kelley did the flowers and decor for my wedding and it was all superb. I received many compliments from guests and those involved in the wedding about how beautiful everything was. Some of the best pre-wedding advice I received was to try and limit the amount of wedding day DIY projects and tasks for myself and the wedding party in order to really enjoy the wedding day festivities. If you take this same advice then have Kelley do your florals and decor. She won't disappoint!

Jamie · Married on 10/24/2015

Kelley was so easy and fun to work with. She is so creative- just explain your general expectations and ideas and let her run with them! She was willing to work with me on the price too. She also set up all of my decor and my self made center pieces. She went above and beyond on all aspects.

Judy · Married on 10/17/2015

This is the second wedding I have used Kelley for flowers. When my first daughter was married (10/10/10) it was a full blown church wedding and Garden Club reception. Last weekend, my oldest daughter got married in our backyard. In both cases, Kelley's flowers stole the show. She has an amazing ability to see your vision and make it 100 times better. The wedding 5 years ago involved everything from the church to the reception to bouquets and boutonnieres. Every detail was outstanding and I felt like not only did I get my moneys worth, it looked like I payed more than I did. On last weekends backyard wedding, Kelley did the bouquets and boutonnieres but with just as much care and attention to detail as she did with the first. Her work is beautiful, innovative, and priced well. I highly recommend her!

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2015

So many beautiful flowers to choose from. They even had flowers that I had never seen before. This place is amazing!

Mimi · Married on 02/14/2015

Kelley was wonderful to work with! She listened, adjusted the budget when necessary, and brought to life the ideas that were but a dream. She made a beautiful archway of blue hydrangeas and white roses, which she transported from the wedding site to the reception site 10 miles away.

Kelley was great at getting back to me in a timely fashion, and helped make my daughter's wedding the wedding of her dreams! I would highly recommend Kelley's Bloom Room for any floral needs.

Rose · Married on 10/24/2014

Kelley is awesome!!! I bought my own silk flowers and she worked with my vision to create beautiful centerpieces! She also made my lower centerpieces from real flowers which turned out perfect with the the extra "bling" she knew I was looking for. Most of all, I was stressed with my head table centerpiece because of the level of detail it required and she exceeded my expectations!! It is evident that she is an expert in her line of work and I would highly recommend!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 07/27/2014

Kelley's Bloom Room is PHENOMENAL. From the moment I first stepped foot in her store I was sold. Her energy and love for what she does is inspiring. Kelley helped me mold my scattered ideas into a beautiful masterpiece. Every detail was perfect. The moment I walked out of the TPC Sawgrass clubhouse and saw what she had created on the lawn, I was speechless. It was more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of it being. Wedding planning is not easy, at all. There are details that you would have never even thought of that become crucial on your big day. Having been somewhat unprepared when I first met with Kelley, it didn't matter. She was patient and she was determined. She was determined that we were going to find the perfect decorations; and we did. I am so thankful that I found Kelley and was able to work with her. She is awesome!

Mary · Married on 05/17/2014

Kelley was great to work with for our daughter's wedding in Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach, May 17, 2014. I was working from the Memphis area and met with her in August and again during the week of the wedding. Kelley is very creative and followed thru beautifully with the vintage theme in both the church and the reception venue. Flowers were beautiful and the vignettes on each table were just what we wanted. Even with several last minute changes, it was lovely! I would highly recommend Kelley for her creativity and knowledge of flowers.
    Mary Clausi, Mother of the Bride

Kelley is amazing. You tell her a little about you and your groom and she comes up with a master piece. I did not have time to pick up my bouquet the day of my wedding what did she do? She brought it to where I was getting married and dropped them off for me. I love her she made my day everyone talked about how beautiful me and my maid of honor bouquet was. I love butterflies and what did Kelley do? she added butterflies to my bouquet. She is absolutely amazing. I will give her a 100 out of 100

Jennifer · Married on 03/22/2014

Everything about working with Kelley for my wedding day was amazing. She was quick to respond to my every request and was flexible when things needed to change at the last minute. I was not treated as "just another bride," but she invested herself in my husband and I personally. She was so easy to work with in planning everything about the wedding. Her flower prices are low but still with amazing quality. My bouquet was more amazing than I ever imagined. I cried when I first held it. Our center pieces were simple but elegant. The little details she added around the reception just made it perfect. Kelley is an amazing woman to work with and I would recommend her to any bride in the Jacksonville area looking for someone who cares about brides, their budget, their time, and making memories:)

Donna · Married on 03/15/2014

Kelley worked well with the bride and was able to create her vision beautifully!

Veronica · Married on 01/19/2014

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING...I recently got married at the River house in St. Augustine Fl. I selected Kelley to work with me after several meetings with florist in the Jacksonville and St. Augustine area. Kelley was by far the most professional and talented florist out of everyone. Kelley was able to take my vision and turn it into reality. She thought about EVERYTHING and had a plan A,B, and C readily available "just in case" it rained, snowed or hailed (Which is very important for any bride). I would call Kelley 2x a week with changes or ideas I had. Kelley would always pick up or return my call within 24 hours. Kelley had extraordinay customer service skills...I was the type of bride who knew what I wanted and only wanted to work with the "BEST" florist in town in regards to customer service and skill set. I nailed it with Kelley, she was phenomenal!!! I will always use Kelley for my floral couture needs. Thank you so much for making my dream come true!!!!!! -----VK

Kelley made my daughter's wedding at the TPC this past Saturday absolutely the wedding of her dreams. She took my daughter's vision of a romantic, vintage style and put it into reality for us. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we received many, many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the flowers were. Kelley has a way of creating from your vision that is absolutely fabulous. She even found a way to incorporate a vintage style silhouette that she helped my daughter create into the decor and it was beautiful. She created custom placecard holders for the tables that were just incredibile. I would highly recommend Kelley to any future bride. She will make your dream wedding a reality!

Diane · Married on 10/19/2013

What can I say? Kelley is the best, she has made both me and my mom the happiest MOB & Bride ever!! We met Kelley a year before the wedding as we were canvasing for floral designers. From the moment we met Kelley, we knew she would deliver!

She proposed ideas for my wedding that none of the other floral designers we met could come up with. Her ideas and design were very unique and catered to what I wanted and not the same typical designs that everyone receives. She also works with you throughout the planning process to modify your floral design. Bless her heart for having to be flexible with all my different changes. I also liked how she used her imagination to create something and also worked with us on our budget. Advice to brides - don't throw out a budget up front, let the floral designers create something for you then scale down. In our case we didn't scale down lol, we added more.

My mom still raves about how when she walked into the chapel before the ceremony and yelped "OH MY GOD it's so beautiful" when she saw Kelley & her teams work come to life in the chapel. Mom forgot that the choir members were waiting in the choir loft when she was in utter excitement. hahaha. When I walked down the aisle and saw for the 1st time the florals, My LORD, I was in AWE!! The design was MAGNIFICENT and out of this world!!

Reception was another speechless moment for me. When my husband and I were introduced to the guests and we walked in to the Sunset room (TPC sawgrass), I was floored by the decor and the hanging kissing balls on the chandeliers. No words can describe how AMAZING Kelley's work was!!

Overall, my Mom still raves about the florals a month later and how Kelley's designs are the best in town! She still shows off the florals to her friends and coworkers saying that they all should go to Kelley! hahaha.

You won't be disappointed with Kelley and her team. They are the best, most flexible, phenomenal, and budget friendly!!

• Nedra

Nedra · Married on 09/29/2013

My bridal bouquet were gorgeous!!! I have nothing but great things to say about Kelley's Bloom Room!!! Thanks for making my day special!!!