KEKA HERON Reviews

KEKA HERON 7
  • Sheniekwa

Sheniekwa Dozier · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Keka and her team was wonderful. They were fun and entertaining, but still professional about getting the work done. All my bridesmaids looked so wonderful. Hair and make-up were done perfectly. Everything was done at a timely manner and ran smoothly, wasnt nothing rushed. I would definately recommend her to anybody that has a wedding or event coming up. Thank you for making look so beautiful on my big day!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    KEKA HERON 8

KEKA HERON's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, we were so happy to help make your wedding day the best day of your life. I would love if you pleas send us pictures to booking@kekabridalglam.com

Robyn · Married on 08/11/2018

I truly do not know how much more we could have asked for from Keka! She was a true professional and made the BRIDE, Mother of the BRIDE and Mother of the Groom look and feel amazing for the big day. She was timely, responsive, fun to be with and even more important, is a true professional in hair and make up. If you are looking for someone to assist in hair and makeup for your big day, look no further! Thanks KEKA for all you did

Sent on 08/17/2018

KEKA HERON's reply:

Robyn thank you so much for your sweet, heartfelt review. I had a great time creating wedding looks for the Bride, Mother of Groom and Mother of Bride! Many blessing for you and your new family.

Mimi · Married on 08/04/2018

They are very professional & great to work with. It’s like a girlfriend doing my hair & make up. I would have them as my glam squad any day.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    KEKA HERON 9

KEKA HERON's reply:

Mimi!!! It was such a great time, thank you so much for your kind words. I know I will see you again!!

Marjorie · Married on 08/04/2018

I loved the experience Keka and her crew allowed my family and I had during my cousins wedding. I never had make up applied on my face the way they did. We tailored each style to your personality and made sure we were happy with the results.

Sent on 08/24/2018
    KEKA HERON 10

KEKA HERON's reply:

Marjorie!! thank you so much for allowing my team and I to create your glam looks for Diane's amazing day!!

Naina · Married on 08/04/2018

Keka and her team were amazing. I loved my hair and makeup and they did everyone quickly and in a timely manner.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    KEKA HERON 11
    KEKA HERON 12
    KEKA HERON 13

KEKA HERON's reply:

Naina it was a pleasure meeting you, thank you for allowing my team and i to glam you for the wedding!!

tiffany · Married on 08/04/2018

Very friendly and took there time...I don’t usually wear makeup but she had me looking beautiful & National it wasn’t to much it was just right

Sent on 08/27/2018

KEKA HERON's reply:

Tiffany Thank you for allowing us to creating your very natural makeup look, it was perfect on you.

Kathleen · Married on 01/20/2018

Keka was wonderful to work with. She showed up on time and did a fantastic job. She was able to add my mom and sister-in-law at the last minute and everyone was pleased. I had a few changes I wanted to make after the trial and Keka was totally willing to accommodate!

Sent on 03/23/2018

KEKA HERON's reply:

Thank you Kathleen!!! Had a great time creating your special wedding day look...
  • I

Inessa · Married on 10/20/2017

Keka was awesome! She did both my hair/makeup trial and the whole thing for my wedding day. I sent her the pictures of hair and makeup ideas and she recreated the look. I was very happy with the finished look: my hair and makeup looked amazing and stayed ALL day and night long!

Sent on 11/04/2017

KEKA HERON's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful , kind review. Wishing you many blessings.

Arlenee · Married on 07/15/2017

Keka is amazingly professional and friendly. Is very receptive to working with the client on wants and needs. I did both my bridal trial (which I wasn't too pleased with the colors I chose) and she very willingly worked with me to change the look and colors that would please me best. She was also very kind to help me fix my hair before I walked down the isle. I absolutely loved working with Keka.. I will most certainly recommend her services.

Lorelie · Married on 06/21/2017

Keka is such a professional and talented individual. She did my hair and all of my entourage hair for my wedding. She was prompt, accomodating with style requests and very cheerful. She works quick but does not sacrifice the quality of her work. I truly recommend her if you want a hairstylist for your special event who will truly deliver a great work and positive energy!!
    Thanks Keka!!

Kim · Married on 06/11/2017

Keka and her team did an excellent job all of the ladies loved their hair and makeup. She was very professional and pleasant. If you're having wedding or another event you should definitely book her. Thanks for everything Keka.

KEKA HERON 14
    KEKA HERON 15
    KEKA HERON 16
    KEKA HERON 17

Liza · Married on 05/20/2017

Keka did an excellent job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also did my bridal party and everyone was happy with the result. Keka also did my engagement photo shoot and this served as my trial to see if I would like her style. I immediately got along with her. She was professional and easygoing and her warm personality made a stressed out bride feel at easy. When we did my bridal hair and makeup trial, I had second thoughts about my hair and she immediately offered to do a second hair trial at no cost. Her clients' satisfaction and happiness come first for her and I really appreciate that. I would hire Keka again in a heartbeat and so should you! Thanks for making me beautiful on my special day, Keka!

Shonda · Married on 04/29/2017

I was very pleased with the service. My hair and makeup was flawless.

Jalile · Married on 08/26/2016

I can't rave enough about how great Keka was. She was punctual, professional, very skilled, and a delight to be around. I had asked Keka to make everyone look glowing and light and that is exactly what she delivered. Everyone looked flawless that day and in all the pictures. On a side note, I had some stressful "bride moments" and Keka did not make me feel judged but rather showed me kindness and helped me move past those moments. She went far and beyond for me and I could not be more grateful. I would recommend Keka to everyone.

Tedra · Married on 06/03/2016

I found Keka in my search for a hair and makeup artist on my wedding day and I must say that she was extremely professional and did an amazing job!!! Initial communication was great and expectations were supremely exceeded. Thank you Keka!

I am so thankful to have found Keka. She is truly amazing at what she does. Keka listened to every detail, addressed every concern, and really went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I've had my hair/makeup done before but nothing compares to Keka's work. I received so many compliments on my wedding day on how beautiful & natural I looked. Thank you Keka for your professionalism and amazing work.

• Taleen

Taleen · Married on 08/01/2015

I had used Keka for a friends wedding in November. I regret not finding her for my own wedding a few months before. She was not only very professional but also very comfortable to chat with. In less than 2 hours, my hair and make up looked stunning. I look forward to using her again in April.

Jess · Married on 07/17/2015

Keka made my elopement wedding day so completely relaxed and enjoyable! My hair and make up were flawless even in the sticky NYC heat! I couldn't recommend her enough!

Shannon · Married on 03/21/2015

Keka did an amazing job! I consider myself to be a very picky person when it comes to both hair and make up (I rarely ever where make up), but Keka made me feel comfortable and confident that she could handle me, lol. And I was so happy with the results. My main concern was not looking like I had a ton of make up on, I wanted to make sure I looked natural, just enhanced a little and she did just that!
    My wedding day would not have been the same without her! I am forever grateful and I loved the work she did so much that she has now become my regular stylist.

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2013

I chose Keka after going through the photos on her site and realizing that the looks in my head were exactly what she does! I had 6 girls in my wedding party, plus two little flower girls and three moms and Keka was relaxed, fun, silly and very professional with everyone. My wedding was over a month ago and I am still getting emails, calls and texts about the hair and makeup at our wedding. Keka did EXACTLY what was asked while going above and beyond for my wedding - I would recommend Keka to EVERYONE!

Keka was awesome I would highly recommend her

Diana · Married on 05/03/2013

Keka did a great job on my wedding hair and makeup. She listened to what I wanted and was open and flexible to any different ideas. It was very convenient to have her come to the hotel the day of the wedding, and she was very pleasant and tolerated my family taking a gazillion pictures!! I really enjoyed working with Keka ad would recommend her to a friend.

hannah · Married on 05/05/2012

I loved having Keka do all of my (and my bridesmaids, and my mom's) make up for the day of our wedding. She was prompt and professional but also flexible, for instance adding more people the day of! She did a wonderful job making everyone look gorgeous (we all loved the fake lashes that looked so real!). She was also warm and easy to talk to which was important (at least for me) when you are in the throws of your wedding day. She also consulted via email about exactly what I wanted before my trial which was great--I sent some super lengthy emails as I was super specific about what I wanted--and she took everything into account and really responded well! She was great and I would recommend her to anyone getting married looking for a make-up artist. Another great thing was that she didn't make us look too "wedding-y"--you ladies know what I'm talking about! Some wedding make-up looks way too done-up and formal, but this was fun and pretty. Thanks Keka!

Paige · Married on 04/07/2012

Keka was awesome! She was also very professional and she was able to do on-site hair, which was super convenient. She did my hair and my 4 bridesmaid's hair and she did an amazing job with everyone. I got so many compliments on my hair throughout the night. I definitely recommend Keka!!