Keith Photography Reviews

10 | Indianapolis, IN

10 Reviews for Keith Photography

Andrew Boruff · Married on 08/16/2019

Very professional and great experience

When my wife and I were looking for a photographer for our wedding we found Carter Keith from Keith photography. He was so amazing and professional. He went above and beyond our expectations, and gave us the most perfect pictures and memories for a lifetime. We couldn’t of asked for a better photographer!!! We got way more than expected threw using him as our wedding photographer. We got amazing pictures and a life long friend!!! Thank you so much Carter Keith. We can’t thank you enough!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Eliza Williams · Married on 06/01/2019

Overall excellent experience

We are very happy we hired Keith Photography to take our engagement and wedding pictures. They are wonderful and we are very excited about them! Carter was so very supportive and fun to work with! He also introduced us to options and new trends that we would not have thought of, and we took advantage of them. He made things easier for us.

When we met with him about doing our wedding pictures he opened our eyes to those things we should do, and not do, to help ensure we looked our best to yield outstanding and timeless digital photographs later on.

On our big day, Carter arrived early so he could document everything from the venue, right on down to the end of the reception. Carter didn’t miss anything. Using a portable backdrop he even took portrait photos of the wedding party and relatives. And, he wouldn’t stop working until we agreed that he could leave.

We are more than satisfied with the high definition pictures and photo-book. We can highly recommend Keith Photography. Carter is not only a great and creative photographer, but now a trusted friend.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Jakub · Married on 10/14/2017

Great photographer and good ratio quality/value :-)

Sent on 04/29/2018

Natalie · Married on 12/25/2016

I did two shoots with Carter. My first one was Alice in wonderland shoot with my 5 year old son. Carter was very creative with his planning and found the perfect spot in the arts park and was so much fun to work with. My five year old loved him and he took so many photos of us just to make sure we had to perfect shot. Later that day I did a Trash the Dress shoot and he made me feel very comfortable and we had a lot of fun with this shoot as well! I actually can't wait to be able to calm him up again to use him for my next photoshoot. Hopin it will be my wedding. Carter has a huge love for Art and Photography and for people he is wonderful to be around. He wasn't worried about time or how many pic he was taking like some photographers I've have in the past have worried about. Or only allowing to her so many! He stayed till we were happy with what pics we got! Thank you so much Carter! Hope to see u again one day!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Keith Photography's reply:

Natalie Marie was a real pleasure to work with and made it easy to get great and very creative pictures. The "Trash the Dress" pictures were awesome. I'd love to photograph her wedding and give her the very best, which I always strive to do. Best wishes to her and her son.

Jean · Married on 09/24/2016

Excellent Wedding Photographer

Carter took our outdoor wedding pictures and worked from the beginning to the end of our reception. He was
    very easy and fun to work with. We are thrilled with our wedding pictures! They are wonderful and covered all aspects
    with both candid and posed pictures. He took hundreds of them. Would highly recommend him.
    Jean and John

Sent on 11/30/2016

Maria · Married on 06/12/2016

He is absolutely amazing. He was very fun to work with. We love all of our pictures. I highly recommend him to anyone

Sent on 11/18/2016

Keith Photography's reply:

Maria and Chris's wedding was a pleasure to do because they were so easy to work with and she always looked great for excellent pictures despite the heat that day.

Tamara · Married on 03/29/2014

Hello my name is Tamara. As any other bride, I stressed when it came to someone to do our pictures of our wedding and reception and found Carter Keith. We met at Starbucks to go over what we needed to do and his thoughts of how to capture awesome pictures…I knew in one second he was hired. Carter was very involved and was understanding. Carter knew what we wanted. And that’s what he gave us. The day of our wedding Carter was everywhere getting pictures of everyone and was very nice to our guests .and that was important to us. Carter was with us from beginning to end.. He is right when he says he doesn’t watch the clock. When my husband and I got our DVDs from Carter, we were shocked They were amazing! Carter got pictures of things we wouldn’t have thought of. He never sat down till we made him set and eat. Now we have memories of a life time with all of our family and friends. So brides, if you don’t want to stress anymore about who is going to capture your pictures… STOP HERE. YOU FOUND HIM..MR.CARTER KEITH..WE THANK YOU SO MUCH..I WILL HIRE YOU A MILLION MORE TIMES!!!!!!!!!

THE LYNN'S

Sent on 12/08/2016

Keith Photography's reply:

It was a real pleasure working with Tamara and Jeff. I knew what they were looking for and was able to provide it. Great couple. Lovely wedding.

Rhonda · Married on 02/14/2012

Did a Trash the Dress session with Carter. He is amazing! We had so much fun and of course the photos are wonderful! Definitely would recommend him to anyone! See his site and decide for yourself! Http/Indianapolisbridalphotographer.net

Sent on 12/06/2016

Keith Photography's reply:

Rhonda looked wonderful all wet in her actual wedding dress with all the accessories including her dress shoes. She was a real pleasure to photograph, had a great time, and loved being able to wear her dress again. Nothing was ruined in this "Trash the Dress" shoot. We both had fun doing this and got amazing pictures.

Rosie · Married on 04/27/2018

Carter was very professional and worked around every detail we wanted for our special day! We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/08/2016

4.2
      3.0

We were very happy with Carter of Keith Photography for our wedding photos. We had a list of all the photos we wanted and, with the help of my aunt, he made sure we got all the shots we wanted. He was helpful by staying in contact from our meeting up until the day of the wedding and also afterwards to let us know the status of our photos. The photos turned out great as well as the photo book he put together.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Keith Photography's reply:

Very nice couple. It was an outdoor wedding in bright sunlight which is difficult to deal with. Did anyway. Did not need the help of her aunt nor did we ask for it. She just sort of jumped in. I'm glad they are so pleased with the pictures and the album. I enjoyed working with them.