Keith Hartman Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Erika
    Erika S. Married on 07/15/2021

The Man for the job!

Groom: “You can tell he really loved his job. He exceeded all expectations. His professionalism really showed where the venue faltered he picked up the slack. He was constantly fixing minor set backs in our timeline to ensure our wedding ran smoothly.”
    Bride: Keith was so awesome in keeping everyone comfortable & really getting all the shots we asked. He was helpful in posing everyone and giving direction. I had no real list of shots to get but he just went with it and was very easy going. No bad vibes and he really spent the whole day and night with us capturing every moment. We do appreciate him also traveling so far from Fresno to Aptos.”
  • Serina
    Serina Married on 04/10/2021

Spectacular

I just loved Keith and Paula. They are so fun to work with and they made my wedding come alive. Their work is stunning!!! They always made sure that I had everything I need to keep me worry-free. They made sure everyone stayed on schedule and the wedding runs smoothly. I loved working with them. I am looking forward to working with them again for our family portraits.
    Richard B. Married on 04/10/2021

More than just photographers!

The venue coordinator didn’t seem to experienced, so they decided to step up and handle the situation which made my wedding a night to remember! They caught ever special moment, with style. I didn’t have to ask for any specific moments to be captured they had already did it without me asking.
    Julia G. Married on 03/28/2021

Professional and Personal

I hired Keith for my son’s August wedding, and he did not disappoint! He went above and beyond in every area (communication, organization, photos, slide show, etc...). I appreciated the effort he made to personally connect with the bride, the groom, and their families before the event. Would definitely hire him again!

Hi Julia,

It was such a privilege getting to know your family. The wedding was extra special with just close family and friends present. Tom & Lily are so blessed!

• Alaina
    Alaina V. Married on 03/13/2021

Excellence and elegance!

Keith and Paula are AMAZING!!! Not only are they two of the nicest people I've met, but their work is spectacular! Paula was an absolute joy while I was getting ready in the bridal suite. She went above and beyond with helpfulness and made sure I was snacking and drinking water before our day got going. They were laughing and having fun with us and all of our family and guests and truly added so much joy not only on the day of our wedding, but also when we picked up our photos. Their professionalism is unmatched and having them as a vendor at our wedding was worth every penny. I am so excited to order an art piece through them to commemorate our wedding day in our home
    Sarah C. Married on 01/09/2021

Amazing Photos AND Experience with this Photographer

Keith takes AMAZING photos, but beyond that, you will have fun and enjoy the experience! He does a great job of helping you feel relaxed and yourself so that your photos capture your best self! I highly recommend!
  • Dina
    Dina F. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing!!!

I had the most amazing experience with Keith Hartman Photography. They truly captured all of our most cherished moments and they treated us like family. They made our day feel even more special.

Dina & Abel,

You two are very special and as we have shared incredible times, our lives are richer with you both in our world.
    Thank you for choosing us.
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 05/23/2020

Phenomenal

Keith and Paula were exceedingly personable, creative and willing to go above and beyond for their work and us.

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Thank you Julia, we loved every minute of working with you guys and we adore your family’s. Your wedding could not have been more meaningful as you paired down the wedding to meet pandemic Restrictions. The core of what was most important still took place. When I look over your wedding album your story shines through so vividly. Now a new chapter for you and Richard begins. Keep the romance!

Nichole S. Married on 05/16/2020

Personalized and Friendly

Personalized and Friendly Photographers who really went above and beyond to make our day incredibly special.

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Nichole, You two are so incredibly special, It makes me smile when I think about your special day. In fact, I was just thinking about you guys this morning. It was our pleasure to capture your special moments and getting to know your family, (love them). You and Matt have something so very special, Keep the romance!
    Sean H. Married on 03/14/2020

Dedicated to making our Wedding a beautiful memory that we will always remember.

Hartman Photography made sure our Wedding was one to remember. With their incredible passion, professionalism and personal interactions, our Wedding photos and album are absolutely stunning.

Sean,
    We so enjoyed getting to know you guys and your families. Thank you for asking us to photograph your wedding, It has been an honor. We look forward to our continued friendship and the big moments in your lives together.
    Nicole D. Married on 03/10/2020

Beautifully captured!

Keith and his wife are an amazing duo! We set up a trial photoshoot about 2 weeks before the wedding to get comfortable in front of the camera, which was such a great idea! They captured the wedding day BEAUTIFULLY and their attention to detail is key! They even presented us a slideshow that made us feel like we relived the whole day over, it was magical. Highly recommend!

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Thank you, Nicole and Adam, You are an amazing couple That was steadfast to celebrate your wedding. I know you will be life long friends. Congratulations!
    Nikki Married on 12/02/2018

Book Them Now!

We had met with 5 other photographers before we met Keith and his wife Paula. After spending 15 minutes with them we knew we had found our perfect photographer. Not only are their pictures incredible (and ours were on our engagement and wedding day), but they are truly the kindest and most professional people to work with. On my wedding day they took all the photos we had wanted and captured the moments that we never planned for. We have digital files of all our pictures, a USB with our photos, and our package came with a custom photo album. I cannot say enough incredible things about them! Book now before you don't get a date!

Nikki and George,
    Thank you so much for your review, we truly enjoyed getting to know you both, You are two are such incredible people and we had a blast. Being there for you and your big day is why we love what we do. Talk to you soon!
    Torey Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I originally picked this photograph after seeing his pictures online. I loved how he captured real life photos and not staged ones.
    When I spoke with him for the first time on the phone, I new he was the photographer for my wedding! Boy was I glad I did!
    He and his wife do the photo shoots together which allowed for some amazing pictures. We are a mixed family with two older boys and a new baby and no matter what all of were doing they were able to capture it all.
    Many people told me I needed to get a videographer to capture our day and let me tell you, Keith Heartman and his wife were so amazing I didn’t even need one.
    They are worth everything and more!
  • Joanna
    Joanna M. Married on 10/14/2018

Exceptional photography

Keith and Paula were the perfect team to capture our wedding. We couldn't have imagined more beautiful images than were actually captured. Keith's eye for lighting is amazing and Paula is great at spotting the perfect backdrop. We have recommended them to our friends and will continue to do so in the future

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Hi Joanna, Thank you so much, I loved being with you both from the engagement session with our ride in the Rolls Royce to your amazing wedding at Wonder Valley.

Will talk soon Keith & Paula
    De Married on 10/05/2018

AMAZING! Keith know his lighting☺️

We booked Keith and his wife, Paula for our October wedding and we were amazed to see how great our pictures came out🤩😍. We received great feedback from our friends and family on how well the pictures came out-Keith knows his lighting!
    We highly recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer.
    Amy Married on 09/29/2018
    Keith and Paula were absolutely amazing to work with!!! They are so sweet and make you feel extremely comfortable during the whole process. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for beautiful photos!
    Diana Married on 06/24/2018
    Keith and his wonderful wife are great! I am very happy with both our engagement and wedding photos! He is very good at listening to what you want! On the wedding day they both did a great job at capturing my favorite moments! 10/10 recommend!
  • Luisa
    Luisa Married on 06/01/2018
    Photography was really important to me and my fiance, and we definitely wanted two photographers, so we only looked at businesses that offered that. We chose Keith and Paula partly because we really liked their use of light and color and partly because of price and partly because of their quiet energy and we are so happy we did!

They were so helpful, starting with helping arrange the timeline of the day, through to helping with random tasks on the day like doing my bustle when my maid of honor was otherwise occupied. We've gotten so many impressed compliments on the photos already, and there is one really dramatic shot that I don't even remember them taking that looks amazing. They were flexible and completely willing to go to a different location on a whim at the end of the night to get some photos that include probably our favorite one of all (hard to choose, though!).

Artistic and professional and very reasonable price, we highly recommend.

Luisa,

We are so glad we were able to help out in any way we could on your wedding day. Thank you for selecting us to photograph this one of your most important day’s. Serving couples on their wedding day brings us joy, so the honor was ours.

Keep the love you have for each other strong. We look forward to serving you again.

All the best

Jessica Married on 05/12/2018
    I don’t know where to begin in reviewing Keith Hartman Photography, because there are so many positive things to say. I was originally drawn to the color in his photo’s. Once we met Keith and Paula in person we knew they were the right fit for us.

From the beginning Keith gave me the best piece of advice... Take time to meet with your vendors, especially those who will be spending time with you on your wedding day. You want people who will serve you and your needs. It’s important we are a good fit for each other.

His pricing in really reasonable for the product he delivers. There are many different packages and pricing, but Keith won’t hard sell you on more expensive packages. He understands everybody has a budget. From our engagement session to our wedding day we were blown away. Keith and Paula even helped control the flow on our big day!

Keith is all around amazing, but him and, his wife, Paula are truly a team. Paula has that female touch every bride needs on her wedding day. She adjusted my dress train when need, moved my hair out of my face, she even helped with removing my veil and bustling my dress. She saw and fixed things us women think about.

Lastly, we loved the personalized touch of the flash drive with all our wedding photos and the slide show.

We will definitely be repeat costumers for future Photography needs.

Jessica & Joe,

We so enjoyed being with you two, from your out of town engagement shoot all the way through your wonderful wedding. It gives us great pleasure to know you will always be able to look back on your wedding photos and remember the best of times. Thank you for sharing your experience and reviewing our service, We just love you guys!

Keep the romance

Deidre Married on 02/18/2018
    We LOVED working with Keith and Paula on our wedding day! They made sure everyone felt comfortable in front of the camera and the entire process was so much fun. By the end of the evening we felt like Keith and Paula were our friends, not just our photographers. We have gotten our sneak peek photos and they are absolutely GORGEOUS! We can't wait to see the rest! We fully intend on contacting them for any future photography needs we have and we will 100% recommend that other couples choose Keith Hartman Photography for their photos.

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Deidre, Please know we feel the same way about you two. We are honored that you chose us and see the quality in our work. We are looking forward to seeing you both soon.
    Sylvia Married on 09/30/2017
    Keith & Paula were absolutely amazing! Professional but yet very fun to work with. Definitely recommend Keith Hartman Photography ??
    Dustin Married on 05/27/2017
    I am very picky about photography. But the moment I met Keith and Paula I knew they had to be the ones for my special day. First they are husband and wife, they have seen far too many weddings to count and know how each other think and work without speaking. They work seamlessly and effortlessly without communication to the point where they become invisible enough to capture that special moment in its true form. Then Their soft spoken and calm tone makes it so enjoyable and natuaral even for those who hate pictures taken of them. This is all in addition to their above and beyond talent and eye! Do yourself a favor and book them before they are taken. I promise you will not be disappointed! Besides, when that special day flies by (because it will) this is that investment in the only tangible memories you will have.
    Cindy Married on 05/13/2017
    Best photographer in town! We are in love the photos!
    Latoya Married on 04/29/2017
    Keith Hartman's Photography is absolutely amazing and one of thee best in the Fresno! If I had to do over again, I would still choose them and I recommend them to anyone and for any event! Love their professionalism and guidance! They truly made my vision come true for both my engagement and wedding pictures!

Latoya,

It was so great to be with you two, I will always remember your wedding fondly, you had one of the best wedding coordinators that help the flow of everything and the details were amazing. You both have something very special together.

Keep the romance.

Katie Married on 04/23/2017
    Keith and his wife Paula are amazing! They were there for me helping me keep organized and made sure I made good timing in taking pictures. They cared about how I was feeling and made sure I was ok. Keith's photography is out of this world! His pictures are crystal clear and he took great pictures that people probably wouldn't be able to get. I highly recommend him because he will make sure you are happy with your images and that you are happy during your wedding day. Did I mention he also included a free engagement session? If you want beautiful pictures and a caring photographer, I highly recommend Keith Hartman Photography!!

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Thank you both for selecting us. You guy's and your guest had so much fun at Wedgwood on your wedding and it was very cool to be a part of it.

All the best