35 Reviews for Keith Hartman Photography

Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)
35 Keith Hartman Photography Reviews

Keith and his wonderful wife are great! I am very happy with both our engagement and wedding photos! He is very good at listening to what you want! On the wedding day they both did a great job at capturing my favorite moments! 10/10 recommend!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photography was really important to me and my fiance, and we definitely wanted two photographers, so we only looked at businesses that offered that. We chose Keith and Paula partly because we really liked their use of light and color and partly because of price and partly because of their quiet energy and we are so happy we did!

They were so helpful, starting with helping arrange the timeline of the day, through to helping with random tasks on the day like doing my bustle when my maid of honor was otherwise occupied. We've gotten so many impressed compliments on the photos already, and there is one really dramatic shot that I don't even remember them taking that looks amazing. They were flexible and completely willing to go to a different location on a whim at the end of the night to get some photos that include probably our favorite one of all (hard to choose, though!).

Artistic and professional and very reasonable price, we highly recommend.

Profile Picture Luisa, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I don’t know where to begin in reviewing Keith Hartman Photography, because there are so many positive things to say. I was originally drawn to the color in his photo’s. Once we met Keith and Paula in person we knew they were the right fit for us.

From the beginning Keith gave me the best piece of advice... Take time to meet with your vendors, especially those who will be spending time with you on your wedding day. You want people who will serve you and your needs. It’s important we are a good fit for each other.

His pricing in really reasonable for the product he delivers. There are many different packages and pricing, but Keith won’t hard sell you on more expensive packages. He understands everybody has a budget. From our engagement session to our wedding day we were blown away. Keith and Paula even helped control the flow on our big day!

Keith is all around amazing, but him and, his wife, Paula are truly a team. Paula has that female touch every bride needs on her wedding day. She adjusted my dress train when need, moved my hair out of my face, she even helped with removing my veil and bustling my dress. She saw and fixed things us women think about.

Lastly, we loved the personalized touch of the flash drive with all our wedding photos and the slide show.

We will definitely be repeat costumers for future Photography needs.

Photo for Keith Hartman Photography Review - Joy’s Garden
Clovis, CA
Photo for Keith Hartman Photography Review - We loved the creativity!
Photos
Profile Picture Jessica, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

We LOVED working with Keith and Paula on our wedding day! They made sure everyone felt comfortable in front of the camera and the entire process was so much fun. By the end of the evening we felt like Keith and Paula were our friends, not just our photographers. We have gotten our sneak peek photos and they are absolutely GORGEOUS! We can't wait to see the rest! We fully intend on contacting them for any future photography needs we have and we will 100% recommend that other couples choose Keith Hartman Photography for their photos.

Profile Picture Deidre, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Keith & Paula were absolutely amazing! Professional but yet very fun to work with. Definitely recommend Keith Hartman Photography ??

Profile Picture Sylvia, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am very picky about photography. But the moment I met Keith and Paula I knew they had to be the ones for my special day. First they are husband and wife, they have seen far too many weddings to count and know how each other think and work without speaking. They work seamlessly and effortlessly without communication to the point where they become invisible enough to capture that special moment in its true form. Then Their soft spoken and calm tone makes it so enjoyable and natuaral even for those who hate pictures taken of them. This is all in addition to their above and beyond talent and eye! Do yourself a favor and book them before they are taken. I promise you will not be disappointed! Besides, when that special day flies by (because it will) this is that investment in the only tangible memories you will have.

Profile Picture Dustin, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best photographer in town! We are in love the photos!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Keith Hartman's Photography is absolutely amazing and one of thee best in the Fresno! If I had to do over again, I would still choose them and I recommend them to anyone and for any event! Love their professionalism and guidance! They truly made my vision come true for both my engagement and wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Latoya, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Keith and his wife Paula are amazing! They were there for me helping me keep organized and made sure I made good timing in taking pictures. They cared about how I was feeling and made sure I was ok. Keith's photography is out of this world! His pictures are crystal clear and he took great pictures that people probably wouldn't be able to get. I highly recommend him because he will make sure you are happy with your images and that you are happy during your wedding day. Did I mention he also included a free engagement session? If you want beautiful pictures and a caring photographer, I highly recommend Keith Hartman Photography!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Keith and Paula were extremely courteous, professional, and accommodating. Keith was happy to shoot our engagement session in the rain, and on the day of the wedding, they made sure I was totally taken care of and never felt rushed or stressed with photography. We received our wedding photos about 1.5 months after the wedding, and everyone was very happy with how they turned out. They even created a beautiful slideshow for us watch as we viewed the photos for the first time. All photos were uploaded to a password-protected site for us to view and share with friends and family.

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keith and Paula are AMAZING!!!! Their services don't include just one photographer, but TWO! They make you feel very comfortable while taking pictures and you have a fun time while doing it! The quality of their work is amazing! They captured all of the special moments at our wedding. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!! I promise you will love what you get with them :)

Profile Picture User6786764, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Book it before they are booked up!!! Not only did my groom love Keith and Paula, my entire family is impressed by their helpfulness, professionalism, and willingness to make us all feel comfortable and laugh. Keith is like a ninja, everywhere with the camera but undetected. The value is in surpassable with any other photographer of their caliber. From engagment pictures, the wedding day, "Glam the Dress", till the end product, we couldn't be happier!!! We have found our family photographer!
Thanks Keith and Paula
Mr. and Mrs. Happily Ever After
...aka Jen & AJ

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Made my experience the best!! He made me and my husband enjoy the moment and made my nerves calm down. Made me feel so great and treated us with so much respect. He's very kick back and cool.

Profile Picture Erica, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keith went above and beyond. He made sure to get all of the shots that I wanted and they all turned out amazing. I am very happy and glad I chose him to shoot my wedding.

Category: Photography

I was searching for images online one day and kept pulling out some amazing bridal shots I loved! The lighting and skill of the photographer was superb. Out of curiosity I looked them up and they were all done by Keith Hartman AND he was in my area. I knew he was what I wanted for my wedding but was sure with how he out shined other photographers he would be outside of my budget. Turns out he was a great price for his skill, AND we got his wife too which was seriously amazing to have day of for when you just want a girl in the room and someone to keep track of the little details. We were not comfortable with pictures of us as a couple and didn't even have any from our 5 years of dating - -shocking I know. Luckily we got a package from Keith that included a pre-shoot which let us have pictures at our wedding. We also opted for the album upgrade which we feel is totally worth having something tangible. Meet this couple and you'll know they are perfect for your event or wedding.

Profile Picture Lorelei, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Keith and Paula were so great! They were friendly, professional, and above all, the pictures they took are incredible!! I would recommend them to everyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Brianne, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keith Hartman is an amazing photographer. Not only did Keith and Paula take wonderful photographs, they went above and beyond on my wedding day to make it a special day. Our pictures turned out remarkable and I highly recommend them for your special day whether it be your wedding or any other occasion. I will always be grateful.

Profile Picture Marisol, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Digital Files

Absolutely the best photographers to work with. Both Keith and Paula have a gift at capturing that perfect moment in a single shot. Their artistic perspective is one of a kind.

Profile Picture Ruby, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keith and his wife are an amazing team. The pictures are flawless and he takes his time in developing the truly best moment and captures your story with his hands. I never felt rushed and he exceeded my expectations! He is the best photographer I have ever met and I would highly recommend you hire him..you will not be disappointed

Profile Picture colleen, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Keith and Paula were amazing. They made us feel so comfortable taking pictures. Keith is so talented he has an amazing ability to capture very unique and georgeous pictures. He was able to capture exactly what i wanted.

Profile Picture Kori, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I (still getting used to that) just got married on Sept. 9th and are so in love with our photos already (we've only previewed a couple).

Besides the beautiful beautiful quality of the photos and creativity behind them, Keith and Paula were AMAAAZZZIIIINNNGGGG to work with! If you're looking for someone who treats you like family, search no more!

They were both beyond great; both during the planning process, making themselves available around our crazy schedules, and the day of. They made us feel so comfortable with one another and we never felt awkward in front of the camera. They were constantly checking up on us, even keeping us well hydrated despite the heat.

I cannot recommend Keith and Paula enough! Thank you both for everything!!! :)

Profile Picture Maria, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

My husband and myself wanted the wedding of our dreams; however, we set a budget and did our research. We attended the August 2014 Primer Bride Show in Fresno mainly in search of a photographer. We were not wowed by any of the photographers we had seen there; which were "top heard" names in the business. I did a google search, Keith Hartman popped up on wedding wire. I read great reviews and thought he was worth meeting. He had us meet at his home which is where he works out of. Keith also has his wife, Paula, working along side of him. He gave us a great feeling of care towards his work : explaining his entire plan from engagement photos all the way to after our wedding. We did not feel pressured into picking them as our photographers we just knew they would be great for what we were looking for. We took our engagement photos on a hot May day in Woodward park area. Keith was great to make us feel so natural and comfortable in front of the camera. He was showing us pictures right after he took them on his camera and they looked great without any touch up--he knows how to work a camera and lighting. Despite the heat, Keith took his time and the photographs turned out amazing. Finally our wedding day was here, Keith was with the guys taking pictures as Paula took pictures of us girls getting all of the great moments before the wedding. At the ceremony they tried their best to not be seen; however they separated and got every moment at different angles. At our reception, Keith seemed to be getting every detail. When we met up with him to review our wedding pictures WE WERE BLOWN AWAY!!! Their photographs told the complete story of our wedding day. I showed family and friends and they said they had never seen such great wedding photography. I would HIGHLY recommend Keith Hartman to anyone.

Profile Picture amanda, 9/5/15, 1 Review