Keith Hartman Photography Reviews

Keith Hartman Photography 6
Keith Hartman Photography 7

Torey · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I originally picked this photograph after seeing his pictures online. I loved how he captured real life photos and not staged ones.
    When I spoke with him for the first time on the phone, I new he was the photographer for my wedding! Boy was I glad I did!
    He and his wife do the photo shoots together which allowed for some amazing pictures. We are a mixed family with two older boys and a new baby and no matter what all of were doing they were able to capture it all.
    Many people told me I needed to get a videographer to capture our day and let me tell you, Keith Heartman and his wife were so amazing I didn’t even need one.
    They are worth everything and more!

De · Married on 10/05/2018

AMAZING! Keith know his lighting☺️

We booked Keith and his wife, Paula for our October wedding and we were amazed to see how great our pictures came out🤩😍. We received great feedback from our friends and family on how well the pictures came out-Keith knows his lighting!
    We highly recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer.

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

Keith and Paula were absolutely amazing to work with!!! They are so sweet and make you feel extremely comfortable during the whole process. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for beautiful photos!

Diana · Married on 06/24/2018

Keith and his wonderful wife are great! I am very happy with both our engagement and wedding photos! He is very good at listening to what you want! On the wedding day they both did a great job at capturing my favorite moments! 10/10 recommend!

Keith Hartman Photography 8
    Keith Hartman Photography 9
    Keith Hartman Photography 10
    Keith Hartman Photography 11
    Keith Hartman Photography 12
  • Luisa

Luisa · Married on 06/01/2018

Photography was really important to me and my fiance, and we definitely wanted two photographers, so we only looked at businesses that offered that. We chose Keith and Paula partly because we really liked their use of light and color and partly because of price and partly because of their quiet energy and we are so happy we did!

They were so helpful, starting with helping arrange the timeline of the day, through to helping with random tasks on the day like doing my bustle when my maid of honor was otherwise occupied. We've gotten so many impressed compliments on the photos already, and there is one really dramatic shot that I don't even remember them taking that looks amazing. They were flexible and completely willing to go to a different location on a whim at the end of the night to get some photos that include probably our favorite one of all (hard to choose, though!).

Artistic and professional and very reasonable price, we highly recommend.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Keith Hartman Photography 13
    Keith Hartman Photography 14
    Keith Hartman Photography 15
    Keith Hartman Photography 16
    Keith Hartman Photography 17

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Luisa, We are so glad we were able to help out in any way we could on your wedding day. Thank you for selecting us to photograph this one of your most important day’s. Serving couples on their wedding day brings us joy, so the honor was ours. Keep the love you have for each other strong. We look forward to serving you again. All the best Keith & Paula

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

I don’t know where to begin in reviewing Keith Hartman Photography, because there are so many positive things to say. I was originally drawn to the color in his photo’s. Once we met Keith and Paula in person we knew they were the right fit for us.

From the beginning Keith gave me the best piece of advice... Take time to meet with your vendors, especially those who will be spending time with you on your wedding day. You want people who will serve you and your needs. It’s important we are a good fit for each other.

His pricing in really reasonable for the product he delivers. There are many different packages and pricing, but Keith won’t hard sell you on more expensive packages. He understands everybody has a budget. From our engagement session to our wedding day we were blown away. Keith and Paula even helped control the flow on our big day!

Keith is all around amazing, but him and, his wife, Paula are truly a team. Paula has that female touch every bride needs on her wedding day. She adjusted my dress train when need, moved my hair out of my face, she even helped with removing my veil and bustling my dress. She saw and fixed things us women think about.

Lastly, we loved the personalized touch of the flash drive with all our wedding photos and the slide show.

We will definitely be repeat costumers for future Photography needs.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Keith Hartman Photography 25
    Keith Hartman Photography 26
    Keith Hartman Photography 27

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Jessica & Joe, We so enjoyed being with you two, from your out of town engagement shoot all the way through your wonderful wedding. It gives us great pleasure to know you will always be able to look back on your wedding photos and remember the best of times. Thank you for sharing your experience and reviewing our service, We just love you guys! Keep the romance Keith & Paula

Deidre · Married on 02/18/2018

We LOVED working with Keith and Paula on our wedding day! They made sure everyone felt comfortable in front of the camera and the entire process was so much fun. By the end of the evening we felt like Keith and Paula were our friends, not just our photographers. We have gotten our sneak peek photos and they are absolutely GORGEOUS! We can't wait to see the rest! We fully intend on contacting them for any future photography needs we have and we will 100% recommend that other couples choose Keith Hartman Photography for their photos.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Deidre, Please know we feel the same way about you two. We are honored that you chose us and see the quality in our work. We are looking forward to seeing you both soon.

Sylvia · Married on 09/30/2017

Keith & Paula were absolutely amazing! Professional but yet very fun to work with. Definitely recommend Keith Hartman Photography ??

Dustin · Married on 05/27/2017

I am very picky about photography. But the moment I met Keith and Paula I knew they had to be the ones for my special day. First they are husband and wife, they have seen far too many weddings to count and know how each other think and work without speaking. They work seamlessly and effortlessly without communication to the point where they become invisible enough to capture that special moment in its true form. Then Their soft spoken and calm tone makes it so enjoyable and natuaral even for those who hate pictures taken of them. This is all in addition to their above and beyond talent and eye! Do yourself a favor and book them before they are taken. I promise you will not be disappointed! Besides, when that special day flies by (because it will) this is that investment in the only tangible memories you will have.

Cindy · Married on 05/13/2017

Best photographer in town! We are in love the photos!

Latoya · Married on 04/29/2017

Keith Hartman's Photography is absolutely amazing and one of thee best in the Fresno! If I had to do over again, I would still choose them and I recommend them to anyone and for any event! Love their professionalism and guidance! They truly made my vision come true for both my engagement and wedding pictures!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Latoya, It was so great to be with you two, I will always remember your wedding fondly, you had one of the best wedding coordinators that help the flow of everything and the details were amazing. You both have something very special together. Keep the romance. Keith & Paula

Katie · Married on 04/23/2017

Keith and his wife Paula are amazing! They were there for me helping me keep organized and made sure I made good timing in taking pictures. They cared about how I was feeling and made sure I was ok. Keith's photography is out of this world! His pictures are crystal clear and he took great pictures that people probably wouldn't be able to get. I highly recommend him because he will make sure you are happy with your images and that you are happy during your wedding day. Did I mention he also included a free engagement session? If you want beautiful pictures and a caring photographer, I highly recommend Keith Hartman Photography!!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Thank you both for selecting us. You guy's and your guest had so much fun at Wedgwood on your wedding and it was very cool to be a part of it. All the best Keith

Jamie · Married on 11/05/2016

Keith and Paula were extremely courteous, professional, and accommodating. Keith was happy to shoot our engagement session in the rain, and on the day of the wedding, they made sure I was totally taken care of and never felt rushed or stressed with photography. We received our wedding photos about 1.5 months after the wedding, and everyone was very happy with how they turned out. They even created a beautiful slideshow for us watch as we viewed the photos for the first time. All photos were uploaded to a password-protected site for us to view and share with friends and family.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Jamie & Eric, What a beautiful wedding you had at Hidden Hollow. It was so evident to see the love of your family and friends. What a treasure. We are so happy that you and Eric had an extended honeymoon getaway. We like to get our couples' images to them as timely as we can so we waited for you to return to deliver your photos. It was a such a joy working with you and we are so happy that you selected us. Keith and Paula

Keith and Paula are AMAZING!!!! Their services don't include just one photographer, but TWO! They make you feel very comfortable while taking pictures and you have a fun time while doing it! The quality of their work is amazing! They captured all of the special moments at our wedding. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!! I promise you will love what you get with them :)

Sent on 11/15/2016

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Thank you Cassandra, We had a great time with your family and friends. We are so happy to have added to your most special day. It was our great pleasure to be a part of your wedding! K & P

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Book it before they are booked up!!! Not only did my groom love Keith and Paula, my entire family is impressed by their helpfulness, professionalism, and willingness to make us all feel comfortable and laugh. Keith is like a ninja, everywhere with the camera but undetected. The value is in surpassable with any other photographer of their caliber. From engagment pictures, the wedding day, "Glam the Dress", till the end product, we couldn't be happier!!! We have found our family photographer!
    Thanks Keith and Paula
    Mr. and Mrs. Happily Ever After
    ...aka Jen & AJ

Sent on 01/17/2017

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Jen and AJ - We are so glad you chose us. It was incredible getting to know your whole family. It was a joy for us to photograph your beautiful wedding. We were swept away by the beautiful surroundings at the Ranch. It means a great deal to us when you appreciate the quality and value that we bring. That's why we love what we do. Thank you for allowing us to photograph your special day and for your thoughtful review. It was our pleasure. Keith and Paula

Erica · Married on 09/24/2016

Made my experience the best!! He made me and my husband enjoy the moment and made my nerves calm down. Made me feel so great and treated us with so much respect. He's very kick back and cool.

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

Keith went above and beyond. He made sure to get all of the shots that I wanted and they all turned out amazing. I am very happy and glad I chose him to shoot my wedding.

Lorelei · Married on 08/05/2016

I was searching for images online one day and kept pulling out some amazing bridal shots I loved! The lighting and skill of the photographer was superb. Out of curiosity I looked them up and they were all done by Keith Hartman AND he was in my area. I knew he was what I wanted for my wedding but was sure with how he out shined other photographers he would be outside of my budget. Turns out he was a great price for his skill, AND we got his wife too which was seriously amazing to have day of for when you just want a girl in the room and someone to keep track of the little details. We were not comfortable with pictures of us as a couple and didn't even have any from our 5 years of dating - -shocking I know. Luckily we got a package from Keith that included a pre-shoot which let us have pictures at our wedding. We also opted for the album upgrade which we feel is totally worth having something tangible. Meet this couple and you'll know they are perfect for your event or wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Lorelei and Eric, Thank you for your review. Paula and I are so very fond of both of you. What an incredible day we were so fortunate to be a part of. Getting to know you and your family was truly heartwarming. Keep the romance K & P

Brianne · Married on 04/16/2016

Keith and Paula were so great! They were friendly, professional, and above all, the pictures they took are incredible!! I would recommend them to everyone looking for a photographer!

Marisol · Married on 04/16/2016

Keith Hartman is an amazing photographer. Not only did Keith and Paula take wonderful photographs, they went above and beyond on my wedding day to make it a special day. Our pictures turned out remarkable and I highly recommend them for your special day whether it be your wedding or any other occasion. I will always be grateful.

Ruby · Married on 03/19/2016

Absolutely the best photographers to work with. Both Keith and Paula have a gift at capturing that perfect moment in a single shot. Their artistic perspective is one of a kind.

Sent on 04/16/2016

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Thank you Ruby, it was incredible sharing in your wedding day with you and Mike!!

colleen · Married on 10/10/2015

Keith and his wife are an amazing team. The pictures are flawless and he takes his time in developing the truly best moment and captures your story with his hands. I never felt rushed and he exceeded my expectations! He is the best photographer I have ever met and I would highly recommend you hire him..you will not be disappointed

Sent on 11/06/2015

Keith Hartman Photography's reply:

Thank you Colleen, it was our pleasure being with you on your wedding day! I am working on your album now, I know you will be thrilled. Best regards Keith