Keith Gehle, solo/classical guitarist Reviews

Keith Gehle, solo/classical guitarist 1
Keith Gehle, solo/classical guitarist 2

Dr. Susan Duley · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Very Impressed with this Professional

I was very pleased to receive the timely replies from this professional. We are moving forward with the contract and developing the play list for the wedding ceremony.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Charlotte Murphy · Married on 11/01/2019

Great Experience with a Talented Professional

We had a great experience with Keith as our wedding guitarist. He is extremely professional, talented, and easy to work with. He easily adapted one of his songs to accommodate a soloist at the the last minute, and everything turned out beautifully. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a guitarist for their wedding or event!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Russell Warriner · Married on 10/26/2019

Keith is wonderful--recommend without reservation!

Keith is great, and I would highly recommend him! We recently had him play at our wedding, and he was both very professional, and very good on the guitar.

First, the music was excellent! There are many ways that a guitarist can interpret/play songs, and I found Keith's versions to be more tasteful than others I had heard online and on Apple Music. For the processional and recessional we carefully selected our songs, and his renditions were beautiful. For other portions of our day we gave Keith freedom to play what he thought best, and his selections were well chosen and well played. Our guests enjoyed the music, and at the same time, at no point did he try to bring unnecessary attention to himself. In short, his style is tasteful and he can be fully trusted with the most important events.

Second, Keith was professional from start to finish. He promptly responded to my initial inquiry, and shortly afterwards we got on the phone to discuss what I was looking for. I did not have a perfect picture in my mind of what I wanted, and Keith provided helpful ideas and was patient throughout. He was also flexible--we wanted classical guitar for the beginning and end of our day (with a gap of 2.5 hours in between for a string quartet), and he was able to support, despite that fact that it may have been inconvenient to break up his day like that. He also communicated clearly how things would go on the day of, helping to avoid any surprises. Keith has multiple amp setups that can be used for different arrangements (i..e, battery-powered option if no outlet is nearby). He arrived early, was professionally dressed, and was ready for anything--highly professional overall.

We were impressed with Keith, and recommend him without reservation!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Gianna Elliott · Married on 09/07/2019

Hire Keith Gehle

Keith made our ceremony amazing. He was prompt with responses and questions. He was super easy and kind to work with. He has an amazing song selection and will even learn a new song. He played 2 specific songs during the ceremony and they were absolutely wonderful. I definitely recommend hiring Keith for all your musical needs.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Mieke Griswold · Married on 12/22/2018

Christmas Wedding

We had a very small, intimate wedding right before Christmas and Keith was the perfect musician for our ceremony, cocktail hour and throughout dinner. We loved all of his selections and he worked with us to make the music for the ceremony just how we wanted it. I just wish I had paid more attention to the music throughout the cocktail hour and dinner! Thanks Keith!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Vicki Williams · Married on 10/05/2018

Elegant Backyard Wedding

He drove from Atlanta for the event. We had no time to prepare in person with him. It could not have been better. He played inside for cocktails and then moved outside for ceremony and dinner, Played beautifully but never so that people could not talk. Everyone commented on what an elegant touch it lent to the very intimate backyard wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

Keith is amazing!! He did the music for our ceremony and it was perfect. He was super helpful when we were trying to decide what songs to use. We received many compliments on him from our guests!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Keith recently played at my wedding ceremony in Dahlonega, GA. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with his performance!! This man has an incredible amount of talent. Keith took time to sit down with my husband and I to play us some song options from his extensive list of known songs and helped us pick the perfect soundtrack. He even played a song for us not on his list! Our guests absolutely loved the live music! Keith truly enjoys what he does, and we were so happy to have him on our special day! Thank you, Keith! Ashley & Travis Davis

Sent on 09/21/2018

Britt · Married on 08/10/2018

Fantastic performer. Easy to work with. Great song list. Would easily ask him to perform again. Everyone enjoyed his music from pre-ceremony through dinner.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Teresa · Married on 05/28/2018

Keith is a true professional! He performed at our wedding at Barnsley Resort a couple of weeks ago. He spent time with me to determine the music choices that were available, and there was so much available as he is very talented! Our guests were totally entertained and we absolutely loved it! He truly enjoys what he does, and we were delighted and lucky to have him on our special day! Best! Curtis and Teresa Congleton

Sent on 06/08/2018

Hillary · Married on 05/19/2018

Keith played our ceremony music and cocktail hour music at our outdoor wedding in North Georgia. He was fabulous and easy to work with! Thanks Keith!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Mallory · Married on 03/24/2018

Keith was fantastic as our ceremony musician a couple weeks ago at the Historic Dekalb Courthouse!! He allowed us to come to his studio and listen to a sample of music in order to pick out the songs we liked the best. He was very professional, arrived extremely early to the ceremony, and did a fantastic job. Everything sounds better on a classical guitar! Keith was fantastic and helped make my ceremony perfect!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Emily · Married on 11/11/2017

Magical. Simply stated, that is the ceremony that Keith created for our wedding on 11.11.17. Keith’s talent, kindness and professionalism superseded my expectations. Having him apart of our special day was an absolute pleasure.

Albeit more untraditional, I loved walking down the aisle to Elvis' "Can't Help Falling in Love" and back up the aisle for the recessional to "In My Life" by John Lennon/Paul McCartney. Both bring back fond memories of my childhood and I was thrilled to weave them into our day.

Music feeds the soul and that is just what Keith’s music will do. Smiles were abundant. Hearts were full. Keith, thank you forever,

Best, Emily & Adam Hagen

Keith Gehle, solo/classical guitarist 3
    Keith Gehle, solo/classical guitarist 4
    Sent on 11/21/2017

Chloe · Married on 10/07/2017

Keith was an excellent ceremony guitarist for our wedding at Wolf Mountain Vineyards! He was very easy to communicate with and patient when I forgot to send him what songs we wanted for our ceremony until 24 hours before the wedding! Thanks so much for your excellent music, Keith!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Dottie · Married on 09/02/2017

We can not say enough good things about Keith. He preformed at our wedding at Barnsley Resort a few weeks ago and his music could not have been any more perfect for the wedding and the setting! He listened to all our request and preferences and got a feel for the music we would want during the reception and what he played was perfect! The ceremony music was also amazing! We could not have been happier to have had Keith be apart of our special day!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Tom · Married on 09/02/2017

We could not have asked for a better musician to perform at our wedding. Keith performed during the ceremony and reception of our wedding at Barnsley Gardens and he was amazing. I think one of our family members that was there (who is also a professional musician) said it best when he said that Keith’s music perfumed the air. He was perfect, and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Grayson · Married on 12/10/2016

Keith is a wonderful guitarist and a professional in every sense of the word. Coming from a musical background myself that culminated in a master's degree in music performance, I found Keith's playing to be perfectly elegant and expressive. He also provided a broad list of song choices that helped make our ceremony uniquely “us”. My wife and I could not have been happier in selecting Keith to play for our ceremony at Barnsley Gardens and we hope you do the same. You will not be disappointed as he is a masterful guitarist, performer, and person!

Sent on 01/24/2017

shannon · Married on 12/03/2016

Keith did an amazing job providing music for our daughters wedding on 12/3/16 at Rays on the River in Atlanta. Keith performed the prelude, processional, ceremony, and provided background music for our guests during a seated dinner. So many of our guests complimented our selections and many commented that he added an element of class and atmosphere that made the evening complete. Additionally, Keith was so very easy to work with in planning and the day of our event. I wish there were 10 stars - he deserve it and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/12/2016

Keith played our wedding ceremony on November 12th at the Georgian Terrace hotel, and the music was absolutely perfect! Since ours was such a small wedding, I was concerned about songs being too long. Turned out there was no need for concern because Keith paid close attention to what was happening and was able to gracefully close out each song at exactly the right moment. I loved the intimate sound of the solo classical guitar, and many of our guests commented on how beautiful the music was, as well. In addition to being a great musician, Keith was extremely professional and responsive during planning, and he arrived early on the day of the wedding to ensure that everything was ready to go before the prelude. I highly recommend Keith to anyone looking for solo classical guitar for a wedding or other event.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2016

Mr. Keith Gehle performed at our wedding on September 23rd 2016 at The Waterfall Club in Clayton, Ga and let me just say, he did an incredible job! He was very professional, punctual, and his sound quality was amazing! If you enjoy the acoustic guitar then he is your man!!!
    Thank you!!!
    Amanda M.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

I wasn't sure about much when I started planning our wedding, but I was sure that I wanted Classical Guitar as our ceremony music. I am so glad to have found Keith Gehle. He did an incredible job and even learned a song for us. It was the perfect backdrop to our woodsy, romantic ceremony area. He is very reasonably priced and even brought an extra microphone for us. Highly recommend this musician. Thanks Keith!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Ginny · Married on 06/25/2016

Our wedding ceremony was phenomenal thanks to Keith Gehle!
    Throughout our music planning with Keith, he was always quick to respond and extremely helpful. When we met with Keith to hear the musical pieces, he was so captivating and charming. He is a very talented and accommodating musician.
    My father and I even chose one of his originals, 'Carolina', as the song we walked down the isle to. It was beautiful!
    The music Keith chose for the prelude was exactly what we were going for and the music we chose for him to play for our special pieces was perfect and flawless!
    Keith Gehle is delightful to work with! We couldn't have found a more exemplary musician to have make our special day even more special.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Jordan · Married on 06/11/2016

Keith did the music for our wedding ceremony and we are very happy with our experience working with him. Keith was very professional and friendly throughout our planning process and also at the wedding. His music was beautiful and I had many of my guests telling me how much they enjoyed the ceremony music. I would recommend Keith to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/20/2016
  • Marla

Marla · Married on 06/04/2016

We are so glad we booked Keith as the ceremony musician for our wedding! His music is beautiful, and he was a pleasure to work with! It was always easy to communicate with him before the wedding, and on the wedding day he showed up early to set up! We could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 06/16/2016
  • User6720164 · 2+ years ago

We used Keith Gehle as a solo guitarist for our ceremony music and were extremely pleased. I feel like he was very reasonably priced and did a great job. Keith met with us a few weeks before the wedding to go over song choice and played some of the songs we were trying to decide between. He even did an extra song for us that was not on his list that was very special when the flower girl and ring bearer walked down the aisle. Very professional and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/19/2016