Keith Erickson Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Francesca
    Francesca G. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing DJ!

DJ Keith is the best! He was so amazing in the planning process and had great things to add that made our wedding extra special! Everyone at our wedding kept saying how great our wedding was and we had a packed dance floor all night! We highly recommend him!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Francesca, I think you and John are freaking great! I'm so happy your wedding turned out so fantastic with the rented bistro lights, bad ass tacos and greg on guitar, all adding so much extra flavor. You looked incredible and I was feeling the family vibes all night. And yes, dance floor was rocking too! Hope to see you again soon. Cheers!
  • Chimg
    Rick Married on 11/27/2021

Keith was a phenomenal DJ for our wedding!

Keith was our wedding DJ at McGrath Ranch and Garden in April 2022 in Ventura. In 2018 Keith DJed my brothers wedding and he played phenomenal music that fit every aspect of the wedding. When my husband and I began planning our wedding, I knew we had to get Keith.

From the first meet and greet to the day of our wedding, Keith was so professional, helpful, outgoing, and willing to go above and beyond to make our wedding exactly how we imagined. Throughout our planning, Keith had extremely helpful suggestions from certain songs and music choices, additional lighting we could add to the dance floor/venue, and making sure our day-of timeline was realistic and smooth.

On the day of the wedding he was prompt when arriving to the venue and set up with plenty of time to do sound and mic checks. During the wedding he goes so far as to make sure our guests are comfortable, enjoying themselves, and participating in each aspect of the evening. He would touch base frequently with our wedding coordinator, make sure anyone giving a speech had time to prepare and get ready, and was always courteous to me and my husband when keeping us on track with the timeline of the evenings events. He made sure the dance party ended on time per the sound ordinance and was packed up before the venue's mandatory exit time.

My husband and I had a few songs we wanted played on the dance floor, but other than that I chose genres of music for Keith to play during the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. The majority of the music Keith chose and he absolutely killed it. Every song fit perfectly throughout the night and I couldn't be more thankful for his experience and expertise as a DJ. It was so nice to have complete confidence in Keith and not have another thing to think or worry about on our wedding day.

If you are looking for an amazing, trustworthy, reliable, kind, and extremely talented DJ for your wedding, birthday, party, or any event... I highly recommend Keith Erickson Entertainment!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Rick for the kind review. I hope all is well and to see you at another celebration down the road. Cheers!
    Daniel W. Married on 10/23/2021

Keith is the Man!

Keith was the DJ for my wedding on 10.23.21 at Marvilla Gardens and we couldn’t be happier about it. He is very easy to work with, did an incredible job at the ceremony and reception, and even wore a really cool fedora on the day! I definitely recommend Keith for anyone getting married in Southern California who wants someone you can trust to not only do a great job but to keep spirits high and everyone dancing the whole night long!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Love you Newly-Webbs! What a fantastic celebration. I really appreciate the kind words. Wishing you love and happiness.
  • Anneka
    Anneka B. Married on 10/22/2021

Dancing all night

DJ Keith was a fabulous DJ. He got to know us before the wedding and was so personable. Other DJs we interviewed seemed like they had a "one size fits all" approach, but DJ Keith really wanted to know about us, our style, the music we enjoy.
    Our guests danced ALL NIGHT. There was not a pause in the night, no lull in the party, everyone had a great time!!! He is so experienced and it truly showed. Our guests complimented us on our DJ choice, saying it was one of the most fun weddings they have ever attended. Thank you, DJ Keith!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Anneka, you are so sweet. Thanks so much for the very kind review. I sincerely enjoyed meeting you and DJ'ing for an awesome group of folks. Congratulations again and happy new year!
  • Michael
    Michael J. Married on 10/15/2021

Outstanding DJ!

DJ keith did our wedding in Ojai, and I can't say enough good things about him. From the very beginning he made the entire process very easy. He's organized, friendly, good communicator and a great DJ. The wedding night was a blast and we have him to thank for that. Highly recommended!!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

thanks so much Michael, I'll never forget you two. Super memorable wedding up at Topa Winery in Ojai. Much love.
  • Brianna
    Brianna T. Married on 09/17/2021

Highly Recommend!!

Keith was one of our favorite vendors to work with! He was easy to get along with yet so organized, he communicated with us promptly, and would give us his professional opinion while still honoring what we were hoping for with our musical choices for our wedding and reception. He worked closely with our officiant to help with the mic and cues, and overall did such a wonderful job reading the crowd and keeping the energy going during the dancing of our reception! He has such a huge knowledge of different genres of music and style and took our requests and built off of them. I know it can be scary trying to find a DJ, but if you book Keith, you will not need to worry about anything!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Awe, thanks Brianna for the very kind review. I really do appreciate it. T'was a pleasure working with you and I hope our paths will cross again at another celebration. Cheers!
    Leila B. Married on 08/15/2021

Best DJ Ever

DJ Keith was fabulous. From the first meeting, he was all about getting to know us and being the best host for our wedding. We had a lot of little special requests and he was so accommodating and helpful. Our wedding guests loved him. He picked up on the vibe and the whole evening went smoothly at Maravilla Gardens. We loved working with him.

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Leila, thanks so much for the kind words. I loved working with you and Farai. Between his African selections and your Persian requests, I was on my toes to provide a seamless blend throughout the entire event. I hope to see you again down the road. :)
    Megan L. Married on 07/03/2021

Great wedding DJ

Keith was great to work with and made our wedding great! Keith really takes the time to get to know you and make sure the event is tailored to what you're looking for. I appreciated Keith meeting with us several times before the wedding to make sure all the details were in place. Keith did a great job the day of making our wedding special and so much fun!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the super sweet review Megan. I really appreciate it. I loved the Kenyan vibes. Your family and friends were so fun. I hope we can celebrate again together in the future.
    Jenna S. Married on 06/04/2021

Thank you DJ Keith!!

I had DJ Keith Erickson dj my wedding on 06/04/2021 at Maravilla Gardens in Camarillo, CA. and I am SOOO happy I chose him! We actually started working together in 2019 so for 2 years from start to finish he was awesome.

Our 1st meeting he was very thorough with my husband and I, he took his time getting to know the both of us and what we like/didn’t like. It really felt like talking with an old friend, he’s very personable and really knows his music. His worksheet is also very thorough to ensure the day is exactly what we wanted and I really appreciated that he helped us go through it together. The day of the wedding I knew I didn’t need to worry about a thing having Keith there. He kept the party flowing and my guests dancing & having a good time!! I would 100% totally recommend Keith and I will use him for any of my future events. THANK YOU KEITH!!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jenna for the very kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I'm so glad you finally got to have the wedding of your dreams! I hope to see you at another celebration down the road soon.
    Brandon R. Married on 05/08/2021

2021 Wedding - DJ Keith - 10/10!

DJ Keith is incredibly responsive, flexible, and great at what he does! He took our general taste in music and turned it into the great playlist we could have ever asked for. All of the compliments we have received from our wedding have always mentioned how great the music was and how we found such an amazing DJ. Thank you, Keith, for making our day so incredible!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Brandon. I really enjoyed working with you and Lauren. I'll never forget the awesome dance party, especially when grandma came out in her wheelchair to join the fun. I hope to see you again soon, down the road.
    Elanit F. Married on 04/24/2021

Best DJ Out There!

What to say about DJ Keith Erickson other than HIRE HIM for whatever event you're having because he is just the best! Seriously, from day 1 he's been the best communicator, listener and just overall great human being. Throughout the wedding planning process, Keith was always reachable. He was always making sure he was as organized as possible for our big day. He customized our music so we got to hear everything we wanted and did it all with smile on his face. And the day of...he NAILED it! Not just from a music perspective, but he MC'd the entire wedding, making jokes, keeping our timeline in order and really, the star day of coordinator we needed. I can't thank Keith enough for all of his help in making our wedding day the perfect day it was. If you're contemplating hiring him, stop and just do it! It'll be the best decision you've ever made. Thank you again, Keith!!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Elanit, thank you for the very kind review. Your wedding was so special, an event I'll truly never forget. Much love to you and Jeffrey.
  • Ben
    Ben M. Married on 04/11/2021

DJ Keith - amazing planning and performance

DJ Keith was amazing! He graciously traveled from Santa Monica to our wedding venue at the Belmond in Santa Barbara. We had a pretty short amount of time to prep for our November wedding and Keith helped plan tremendously. He is extremely well versed with the flow of a wedding and planned out everything music and sound system related for us. He met with us beforehand and had an additional Skype call leading up to our wedding to make sure everything was nailed down. Keith not only helped curate 4 different playlists for us, but did little things you normally wouldn't think about, like handing off microphones during speeches, and cues for fading in/out of songs. He was so professional and put us at ease leading up to the wedding. When you have so many other things to worry about it's nice to know that the music is handled. Highly recommend giving DJ Keith a call!
  • Carolann
    Carolann B. Married on 06/26/2020

Amazing dj!

Keith was the DJ at our wedding in October 2021 in Santa Rosa Valley/Camarillo! We were looking for a DJ who could see our vision and bring it to life, and Keith sure did! We had a backyard wedding and wanted LOTS of dancing! Keith helped us build an awesome playlist and helped us make our guests have the time of their lives!! He made sure we connected two or three times before our wedding to make sure that he understood exactly what we wanted for our special day. Keith's kind, dedicated and fun personality made us feel so comfortable! Highly, highly recommend!!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Carolann! You are very sweet. I really enjoyed meeting you and working as the DJ/MC for your big day. Cheers!
  • Rachelle
    Rachelle W. Married on 05/06/2020

Amazing Virtual Event

We had planned to have DJ Keith for our in-person prom. As a virtual school, this was one of the few times each year our students have to gather face to face. Instead, DJ Keith offered an energetic, fun, memorable music experience for our virtual prom, face to face via Zoom. If you are looking for any event at a distance at this time, I would highly recommend DJ Keith. Our students cannot stop talking about how much fun they had. A true connection and fun were had by all!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Rachelle, thanks for the very kind review. Our Covid-19 "ZOOM" prom is one for the record books! I had such a fun time planning and executing the event with you and the other staff members. And the kids were awesome. Everyone dressed up and creatively decorated their individual spaces at home. My all time favorite moment was leading the cupid shuffle and everyone was dancing along at home in their little squares. It was a REAL GOOD TIME! Thanks again for having me. Cheers!
  • Raquel
    Raquel D. Married on 12/09/2019

Had a great experience

It was a pleasure working with Keith. He was very professional and did an amazing job with the music selection and entertaining our guests!! I would definitely recommend him.
    Raquel Leal
  • Danilo
    Danilo K. Married on 11/10/2019

Your Wedding DJ

If you are looking for a wedding DJ, look no further. DJ Keith is your guy. We got married on the beach in Malibu. Keith set up the speakers for the ceremony as well as handled all the music for the entire wedding. He is pleasant to work with and easy going. He also knows his stuff and had great recommendations for us.
    Dana G. Married on 09/07/2019

We found the best DJ in California!

We got married in September 2019 in Sequioa National Park, CA and DJ Keith was an integral part of making our wedding the happiest, most amazing day of our lives. He met with us beforehand and helped us develop a day-of plan, which included getting sound in a highly remote ceremony area with no power. He made it happen without any issues! He was super experienced, and a joy to work with. He really made it a fun, creative process. He curated playlists for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception that were tailored exactly to our tastes. The dance floor was always full! Keith was also a buoyant and delightful MC for the evening. He kept the flow of our reception on track. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We received multiple compliments from our friends, family, and wedding vendors on his professionalism, helpfulness, and overall awesomeness. Thank you DJ Keith for making our wedding day fun and stress-free!
  • Melanie
    Melanie H. Married on 06/22/2019

Keith was the very best & made our PARTY fun!

Keith came highly recommended and now I know exactly why! He was a joy to work with for the entire year before our wedding and then truly outdid himself the night of our wedding. His attention to detail leading up to our day was so appreciated and put my mind at ease knowing he'd run a fun night with a ton of dancing. He made sure to pronounce names correctly, play songs we knew we wanted, give advice when we needed it and get people up and dancing! My FAVORITE thing Keith did was got the entire group in a GIANT circle at the end of the night for the final song while Mark and I danced our hearts out in the center, it was truly a memorable moment we planned in a pre-wedding meeting. Don't take the risk of having a non-responsive and mediocre DJ, Keith is the guy to hire!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Melanie! It was such an honor to be the DJ/MC on your big day. Your friends and family were the best. Thank you so much for the kind words. I hope to see you both again down the road soon. Cheers!
  • Gina
    Gina M. Married on 09/15/2018

Dj keith is the best!

DJ Keith was the absolute best! He is so organized, professional and really knows what he is doing. From the start of our first conversation I knew we were in good hands! DJ Keith has worked many weddings in the past so he really knows what works best and what doesn't. In our initial meeting he worked with us on the entire flow of our day. He had great ideas and suggestions for us and was very attentive to our special requests. He was great to bounce ideas off of and really helped us hone in on exactly what we wanted out of our special day. The day of our wedding, Keith was on time and got right to work. Our ceremony music was perfect and the microphones for our officiant and my husband and I were nice and loud. We got married on the beach and I was worried that the sound of the waves would drown us out but they didn't at all! Most of our guests even said that this was the first wedding ceremony they were actually able to hear! Keith kept the day flowing right on track. He got everyone to the reception, announced our grand entrance, welcome speech, first dance, dinner, etc. His music and energy were great and he really made our wedding perfect. Thank you Keith!!
    Channing B. Married on 09/08/2018

We couldn't have been happier

Keith was rad! We were so happy we chose him to DJ our wedding, we got tons of comments from guests about how awesome our wedding music was. He really takes the time to personalize your songs and even goes around to tables for reviews. He is awesome, look no further if you are looking for a dj that will get your wedding out on the dance floor. Thanks again Keith!!
  • Kelie
    Kelie T. Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing DJ!

We hired DJ Keith for our wedding in July 2018 at Hartley Botanica in Somis, CA. We are so happy that we chose Keith as our DJ. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The flow of music was so great during our ceremony and cocktail hour. During our planning meeting with him, we expressed wanting music that we loved but also making sure it would get ours guests off the seats and on the dance floor and Keith definitely delivered this request. Thanks Keith for the great work and being part of our wedding!!!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

That's very sweet of you to leave this kind message Kelie. I really enjoyed working with you and Marvin on your wedding day. Your party was one of those "great" ones that I'll never forget. Much love to you and your family.
    Corrine Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Keith is who you want!

DJ Keith was our wedding DJ/MC at Hartley Botanica in Somis, CA. There is so much to be worried about in picking a wedding DJ and there were NO WORRIES when we found him! He was so easy to communicate with and offered many suggestions to help us make the day run smoothly. He took the time to ask questions, get to know us and what was important to us. He also was very flexible and made sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted! We even changed a few songs the day before and it went perfectly! We got so many comments about how great our DJ/MC was and how many people were dancing all night! Thanks DJ Keith!

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Corrine! You are the best. It was so lovely working with you. Your friends and family were tearing it up on the dance floor! I hope to see ya'll again someday in the near future.
    Jennifer Married on 07/15/2018
    Oh gosh, where do I even begin?! Keith came highly recommended by a friend of mine and I trusted her so much that I didn’t even look anywhere else. Keith was so easy to work with from day one and we had a blast celebrating with him on our wedding day. He was so easy to communicate with and always answered questions quickly. Keith provided us with the most amazing DJ packet I had ever seen. This was actually the first one I had seen since I had never hired a DJ before and it made the planning process so much easier. He asked questions that I didn’t even know we needed to think about. We had a couple of FaceTime chats and got to know each other more and he helped us figure out a few items when we were stuck. He had a lot of great ideas including the anniversary dance which ended up being one of my favorite moments from our wedding. So many of our guest came back to us to tell me how much they loved the music selection – even our photo booth tech said we had the best DJ! Keith, we can’t thank you enough for making our day absolutely perfect. Can’t wait to work with you again in the future.
    Marissa U. Married on 05/27/2018

Excellent!

My husband and I were married at Walnut Grove in Moorpark, CA on May 27 and we could not have asked for a better experience with DJ Keith. I appreciated him taking the time to meet us in person twice, once to get a feel for our style and then to finalize all details. I loved working with him because it felt like a collaboration with him, rather than tasking him with a job. The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception went off without a hitch. There were no lulls in music or entertainment. I would highly recommend DJ Keith for any upcoming wedding.
  • Jane
    Jane Married on 04/14/2018
    We had a super special wedding in San Luis Obispo, CA , April 14th , 2018 at the Madonna Inn. Keith did an outstanding job running sound in the ceremony , as well the dinner and reception dance party where we had a band and then Keith playing sets between and till close.

Keith is very good at DJ'ing wedding celebrations and keeping the flow of the evening going. He understands the importance of this day to you, with his guidance he puts you at ease with the pending big day and helps you put together a nice music flow for your guests. Keith has a long song questionnaire that should be started sooner than later so you can add those songs you want to hear for certain moments in the night. Pre event planning, we tried to find time to meet in person but opted for facetime meetings since we are in SF area and he is in LA, as well we had 2 extended phone calls gathering the details so the plan was all in place for the big day. Keith helps with suggestions and what may help make the evening go smoother, we took his advice and everything went smoothly with timing and flow. Not only does he setup all the sound and play all the music at the perfect times, he can help with announcements and introductions moving the wedding along. Here is how our event unfolded: Outdoor Ceremony - Outdoor cocktail hour - grand entry - indoor dinner reception - speeches - getting the party started post dinner - special mother son/ father daughter dances - intro the band - band - set break cake cutting and flower toss (pic attached) - dance party. It was smiles all around for a memorable evening for our 130 guests. We had Keith booked at least 9 months in advance, and he is well worth the investment. He was professional with the contract, DJ Equipment up to par with great sound, and on time in all regards to the planning and day of the event. Thanks Keith - You helped make our night very special.... Craig and Jane !