Keith Erickson Entertainment Reviews

Keith Erickson Entertainment 7
  • Gina

Gina Mauch · Married on 09/15/2018

Dj keith is the best!

DJ Keith was the absolute best! He is so organized, professional and really knows what he is doing. From the start of our first conversation I knew we were in good hands! DJ Keith has worked many weddings in the past so he really knows what works best and what doesn't. In our initial meeting he worked with us on the entire flow of our day. He had great ideas and suggestions for us and was very attentive to our special requests. He was great to bounce ideas off of and really helped us hone in on exactly what we wanted out of our special day. The day of our wedding, Keith was on time and got right to work. Our ceremony music was perfect and the microphones for our officiant and my husband and I were nice and loud. We got married on the beach and I was worried that the sound of the waves would drown us out but they didn't at all! Most of our guests even said that this was the first wedding ceremony they were actually able to hear! Keith kept the day flowing right on track. He got everyone to the reception, announced our grand entrance, welcome speech, first dance, dinner, etc. His music and energy were great and he really made our wedding perfect. Thank you Keith!!

Keith Erickson Entertainment 8
    Keith Erickson Entertainment 9
    Keith Erickson Entertainment 10
    Keith Erickson Entertainment 11
    Keith Erickson Entertainment 12
    Keith Erickson Entertainment 13
    Keith Erickson Entertainment 14

Channing Binder · Married on 09/08/2018

We couldn't have been happier

Keith was rad! We were so happy we chose him to DJ our wedding, we got tons of comments from guests about how awesome our wedding music was. He really takes the time to personalize your songs and even goes around to tables for reviews. He is awesome, look no further if you are looking for a dj that will get your wedding out on the dance floor. Thanks again Keith!!

• Kelie

Kelie Tabangay · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing DJ!

We hired DJ Keith for our wedding in July 2018 at Hartley Botanica in Somis, CA. We are so happy that we chose Keith as our DJ. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The flow of music was so great during our ceremony and cocktail hour. During our planning meeting with him, we expressed wanting music that we loved but also making sure it would get ours guests off the seats and on the dance floor and Keith definitely delivered this request. Thanks Keith for the great work and being part of our wedding!!!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

That's very sweet of you to leave this kind message Kelie. I really enjoyed working with you and Marvin on your wedding day. Your party was one of those "great" ones that I'll never forget. Much love to you and your family.

Corrine · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Keith is who you want!

DJ Keith was our wedding DJ/MC at Hartley Botanica in Somis, CA. There is so much to be worried about in picking a wedding DJ and there were NO WORRIES when we found him! He was so easy to communicate with and offered many suggestions to help us make the day run smoothly. He took the time to ask questions, get to know us and what was important to us. He also was very flexible and made sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted! We even changed a few songs the day before and it went perfectly! We got so many comments about how great our DJ/MC was and how many people were dancing all night! Thanks DJ Keith!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Keith Erickson Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Corrine! You are the best. It was so lovely working with you. Your friends and family were tearing it up on the dance floor! I hope to see ya'll again someday in the near future.

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2018

Oh gosh, where do I even begin?! Keith came highly recommended by a friend of mine and I trusted her so much that I didn’t even look anywhere else. Keith was so easy to work with from day one and we had a blast celebrating with him on our wedding day. He was so easy to communicate with and always answered questions quickly. Keith provided us with the most amazing DJ packet I had ever seen. This was actually the first one I had seen since I had never hired a DJ before and it made the planning process so much easier. He asked questions that I didn’t even know we needed to think about. We had a couple of FaceTime chats and got to know each other more and he helped us figure out a few items when we were stuck. He had a lot of great ideas including the anniversary dance which ended up being one of my favorite moments from our wedding. So many of our guest came back to us to tell me how much they loved the music selection – even our photo booth tech said we had the best DJ! Keith, we can’t thank you enough for making our day absolutely perfect. Can’t wait to work with you again in the future.

Marissa Urias · Married on 05/27/2018

Excellent!

My husband and I were married at Walnut Grove in Moorpark, CA on May 27 and we could not have asked for a better experience with DJ Keith. I appreciated him taking the time to meet us in person twice, once to get a feel for our style and then to finalize all details. I loved working with him because it felt like a collaboration with him, rather than tasking him with a job. The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception went off without a hitch. There were no lulls in music or entertainment. I would highly recommend DJ Keith for any upcoming wedding.

• Jane

Jane · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a super special wedding in San Luis Obispo, CA , April 14th , 2018 at the Madonna Inn. Keith did an outstanding job running sound in the ceremony , as well the dinner and reception dance party where we had a band and then Keith playing sets between and till close.

Keith is very good at DJ'ing wedding celebrations and keeping the flow of the evening going. He understands the importance of this day to you, with his guidance he puts you at ease with the pending big day and helps you put together a nice music flow for your guests. Keith has a long song questionnaire that should be started sooner than later so you can add those songs you want to hear for certain moments in the night. Pre event planning, we tried to find time to meet in person but opted for facetime meetings since we are in SF area and he is in LA, as well we had 2 extended phone calls gathering the details so the plan was all in place for the big day. Keith helps with suggestions and what may help make the evening go smoother, we took his advice and everything went smoothly with timing and flow. Not only does he setup all the sound and play all the music at the perfect times, he can help with announcements and introductions moving the wedding along. Here is how our event unfolded: Outdoor Ceremony - Outdoor cocktail hour - grand entry - indoor dinner reception - speeches - getting the party started post dinner - special mother son/ father daughter dances - intro the band - band - set break cake cutting and flower toss (pic attached) - dance party. It was smiles all around for a memorable evening for our 130 guests. We had Keith booked at least 9 months in advance, and he is well worth the investment. He was professional with the contract, DJ Equipment up to par with great sound, and on time in all regards to the planning and day of the event. Thanks Keith - You helped make our night very special.... Craig and Jane !

Keith Erickson Entertainment 15
    Keith Erickson Entertainment 16
    Keith Erickson Entertainment 17
    Keith Erickson Entertainment 18

Julie · Married on 07/16/2016

DJ Keith made our wedding the best wedding ever in the eyes of many of our guests. Having guests dance and enjoy themselves at our wedding was a key for us. Good food, good music and good flowers were our keys. i had so many positive comments during and after the wedding regarding Keith's great job. Prior to the wedding he is so easy going in the two meetings we had. He created a great timeline for the wedding. Had great ideas to make our wedding more unique. Our wedding was near the beach in Oxnard and Keith did the ceremony sound and the reception.

• melmcknight

Melody · Married on 06/26/2016

Keith was our DJ for our wedding at Eden Gardens. He came recommended by our photographer, Kimberlee Miller. From every email, to every face-to-face, to the actual day, I knew we were in good hands with Keith. Keith, is just a cool guy. He is Laid back, knowledgeable, personable, and has some sweet dance moves too. He made the process easy and fun. Keith did everything including pre-ceremony music, ceremony music, cocktail hour, reception, and keeping the wedding "activities" and timeline going as scheduled. He kept it fun, without the cheesiness... and kept the party going until the very last person left. I even told him he could end early (as our wedding was on a Sunday night, and a majority of our guests had to get home to their baby-sitters). His rates are very reasonable, and I am SOOOOOO happy we decided against having a friend DJ at our wedding! He also made us a CD of our special wedding songs. Really, Keith... you are a rockstar in my book, THANK YOU.

DJ Keith is awesome! He was the DJ for our August 1, 2015 wedding at Hartley Botanica and he kept the party going until the very last song! Before the wedding we met with Keith and knew that he would be a great fit for our wedding; he can help guide you to the music that will work out the best for what your ideal wedding is. He even found all of the songs that my husband and I wanted, even if they were a bit unique. I was adamant that I wanted the party and dancing to last all night and I have had many guests say that our wedding was one of the only ones where every time they looked at the dance floor it was packed! I can't recommend DJ Keith enough. He is very personable, professional, knows music, and can keep everyone dancing. He was a pleasure to work with!

DJ Keith Erickson is very professional, very organized, and very good at what he does. He impressed my husband and I from the very first meeting and we knew we had to seal the deal with him. He has awesome suggestions and listens to your every request. He made our wedding even that more special and I will definitely hire him again for other future events. And Im not going to lie, he's easy on the eyes so im sure all of the females will enjoy his work even that much more!

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

DJ Keith is unbelievably amazing! He's a genuine guy that makes you feel at ease and that everything is going to go great on your day. He did a wonderful job and I'm SO glad we decided to use him! We found out about him at a friend's wedding and have now recommended him to as many of our friends as we can. He'll make sure your reception is flawless!

Steve · Married on 04/04/2014

DJ Keith was radical! He brought all the perfect DJ elements to our wedding. He initially sat down with us and helped us brainstorm ideas on how to have a good time and create the musical environment we wanted for our wedding. When it came to the day of, he was on top of his game and always kept the music going at the right level and was perfect at keeping everything moving! Our wedding was an absolute magical blast and a party and lots of love to DJ Keith for helping us enjoy and celebrate the best day ever!

Mel · Married on 10/18/2013

DJ Keith rocked our wedding! I've been told the DJ makes or breaks your wedding night and he definitely made it! We are still getting compliments about our DJ! He played the perfect mix of music for our crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor!

• Karissa

Karissa · Married on 11/12/2011

DJ Keith is great! He's young and has a great personality. We met with a few other DJs before Keith and I started to get discouraged. They all were the cheesy game show host type DJs and that was the exact opposite of what I wanted. Keith is totally into what you're into and really just wants to make you happy, but he'll also throw in his own ideas and experience to make it a flawless night. We got multiple compliments from our guests about him and how fun he was. He defiantly made our reception enjoyable for all ages. I'd defiantly recommend him to anyone. I hope we have another big event soon so that we can hire him again.

Heather · Married on 05/30/2010

Keith was FANTASTIC!! We had a meeting with him to discuss our song choices and he constructed a timeline that really worked for our wedding. Throughout the night, he worked to keep us to our timeline, but it never felt rushed or anything, just smooth sailing all the way. He was very personable and he also did a great job keeping people on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Keith!

Heather · Married on 05/30/2010

Keith is the right mix of professional and fun. He helped us create a realistic timeline for our wedding and offered recommendations when we were unsure. Most important, he played good music all night so that everyone could have fun dancing.

Danielle · Married on 09/05/2016

Fantastic!

DJ Keith Erikson was awesome! My husband and I were married on October 27, 2018 at Las Posas Country Club in Camarillo, CA. We really liked Keith because he was very charismatic and was knowledgeable about a wide range of music. In the months leading up to the wedding, we met with him a couple times, during which he was very helpful and accommodating in regards to our song selections and the location/time of the meetings.
    On the day of the wedding, he arrived to the reception venue early to set up and made sure that every detail was in place. He kept the dance floor hoppin' the whole night and afterwards we received many compliments about him. He did a wonderful job and we would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ!!!

Keith Erickson Entertainment 19