12 Reviews for Keith Erickson Entertainment

Sound/PA System (4)
One Event Per Day (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
12 Keith Erickson Entertainment Reviews

Oh gosh, where do I even begin?! Keith came highly recommended by a friend of mine and I trusted her so much that I didn’t even look anywhere else. Keith was so easy to work with from day one and we had a blast celebrating with him on our wedding day. He was so easy to communicate with and always answered questions quickly. Keith provided us with the most amazing DJ packet I had ever seen. This was actually the first one I had seen since I had never hired a DJ before and it made the planning process so much easier. He asked questions that I didn’t even know we needed to think about. We had a couple of FaceTime chats and got to know each other more and he helped us figure out a few items when we were stuck. He had a lot of great ideas including the anniversary dance which ended up being one of my favorite moments from our wedding. So many of our guest came back to us to tell me how much they loved the music selection – even our photo booth tech said we had the best DJ! Keith, we can’t thank you enough for making our day absolutely perfect. Can’t wait to work with you again in the future.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/15/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a super special wedding in San Luis Obispo, CA , April 14th , 2018 at the Madonna Inn. Keith did an outstanding job running sound in the ceremony , as well the dinner and reception dance party where we had a band and then Keith playing sets between and till close.

Keith is very good at DJ'ing wedding celebrations and keeping the flow of the evening going. He understands the importance of this day to you, with his guidance he puts you at ease with the pending big day and helps you put together a nice music flow for your guests. Keith has a long song questionnaire that should be started sooner than later so you can add those songs you want to hear for certain moments in the night. Pre event planning, we tried to find time to meet in person but opted for facetime meetings since we are in SF area and he is in LA, as well we had 2 extended phone calls gathering the details so the plan was all in place for the big day. Keith helps with suggestions and what may help make the evening go smoother, we took his advice and everything went smoothly with timing and flow. Not only does he setup all the sound and play all the music at the perfect times, he can help with announcements and introductions moving the wedding along. Here is how our event unfolded: Outdoor Ceremony - Outdoor cocktail hour - grand entry - indoor dinner reception - speeches - getting the party started post dinner - special mother son/ father daughter dances - intro the band - band - set break cake cutting and flower toss (pic attached) - dance party. It was smiles all around for a memorable evening for our 130 guests. We had Keith booked at least 9 months in advance, and he is well worth the investment. He was professional with the contract, DJ Equipment up to par with great sound, and on time in all regards to the planning and day of the event. Thanks Keith - You helped make our night very special.... Craig and Jane !

Profile Picture Jane, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Keith made our wedding the best wedding ever in the eyes of many of our guests. Having guests dance and enjoy themselves at our wedding was a key for us. Good food, good music and good flowers were our keys. i had so many positive comments during and after the wedding regarding Keith's great job. Prior to the wedding he is so easy going in the two meetings we had. He created a great timeline for the wedding. Had great ideas to make our wedding more unique. Our wedding was near the beach in Oxnard and Keith did the ceremony sound and the reception.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Keith was our DJ for our wedding at Eden Gardens. He came recommended by our photographer, Kimberlee Miller. From every email, to every face-to-face, to the actual day, I knew we were in good hands with Keith. Keith, is just a cool guy. He is Laid back, knowledgeable, personable, and has some sweet dance moves too. He made the process easy and fun. Keith did everything including pre-ceremony music, ceremony music, cocktail hour, reception, and keeping the wedding "activities" and timeline going as scheduled. He kept it fun, without the cheesiness... and kept the party going until the very last person left. I even told him he could end early (as our wedding was on a Sunday night, and a majority of our guests had to get home to their baby-sitters). His rates are very reasonable, and I am SOOOOOO happy we decided against having a friend DJ at our wedding! He also made us a CD of our special wedding songs. Really, Keith... you are a rockstar in my book, THANK YOU.

Profile Picture Melody, 6/26/16, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Keith is awesome! He was the DJ for our August 1, 2015 wedding at Hartley Botanica and he kept the party going until the very last song! Before the wedding we met with Keith and knew that he would be a great fit for our wedding; he can help guide you to the music that will work out the best for what your ideal wedding is. He even found all of the songs that my husband and I wanted, even if they were a bit unique. I was adamant that I wanted the party and dancing to last all night and I have had many guests say that our wedding was one of the only ones where every time they looked at the dance floor it was packed! I can't recommend DJ Keith enough. He is very personable, professional, knows music, and can keep everyone dancing. He was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/1/15, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Keith Erickson is very professional, very organized, and very good at what he does. He impressed my husband and I from the very first meeting and we knew we had to seal the deal with him. He has awesome suggestions and listens to your every request. He made our wedding even that more special and I will definitely hire him again for other future events. And Im not going to lie, he's easy on the eyes so im sure all of the females will enjoy his work even that much more!

Profile Picture User4505531, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Keith is unbelievably amazing! He's a genuine guy that makes you feel at ease and that everything is going to go great on your day. He did a wonderful job and I'm SO glad we decided to use him! We found out about him at a friend's wedding and have now recommended him to as many of our friends as we can. He'll make sure your reception is flawless!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Keith was radical! He brought all the perfect DJ elements to our wedding. He initially sat down with us and helped us brainstorm ideas on how to have a good time and create the musical environment we wanted for our wedding. When it came to the day of, he was on top of his game and always kept the music going at the right level and was perfect at keeping everything moving! Our wedding was an absolute magical blast and a party and lots of love to DJ Keith for helping us enjoy and celebrate the best day ever!

Profile Picture Steve, 4/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Keith rocked our wedding! I've been told the DJ makes or breaks your wedding night and he definitely made it! We are still getting compliments about our DJ! He played the perfect mix of music for our crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Mel, 10/18/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Keith is great! He's young and has a great personality. We met with a few other DJs before Keith and I started to get discouraged. They all were the cheesy game show host type DJs and that was the exact opposite of what I wanted. Keith is totally into what you're into and really just wants to make you happy, but he'll also throw in his own ideas and experience to make it a flawless night. We got multiple compliments from our guests about him and how fun he was. He defiantly made our reception enjoyable for all ages. I'd defiantly recommend him to anyone. I hope we have another big event soon so that we can hire him again.

Profile Picture Karissa, 11/12/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith was FANTASTIC!! We had a meeting with him to discuss our song choices and he constructed a timeline that really worked for our wedding. Throughout the night, he worked to keep us to our timeline, but it never felt rushed or anything, just smooth sailing all the way. He was very personable and he also did a great job keeping people on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Keith!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/30/10, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith is the right mix of professional and fun. He helped us create a realistic timeline for our wedding and offered recommendations when we were unsure. Most important, he played good music all night so that everyone could have fun dancing.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/30/10, 2 Reviews