Keith Cephus Photography Reviews

Keith Cephus Photography 4
Keith Cephus Photography 5
Keith Cephus Photography 6

Kevin · Married on 06/16/2018

Keith Cephus is the Michelangelo of photography! We were humbled and honored that he elected to be our photographer. He was so well connected we took his advice for many of the other services and vendor's he recommended because his baseline begins with excellence. If you ever have the opportunity to have Keith photograph your event you will never ever regret it. Keith captures your essence of life in his camera and presents it to the world as fine art.

Keith Cephus Photography 7
    Keith Cephus Photography 8
    Keith Cephus Photography 9
    Keith Cephus Photography 10
  • Y

Yashoni · Married on 05/12/2018

Keith photographed our whole wedding which was three days and he was amazing! He had so much energy and was so professional. Beyond that, our pictures are great! We love every single one. Definitely highly recommend him

• Cynamon

Cynamon · Married on 04/15/2018

Keith Cephus can have all of my money (okay maybe not all)! He and his team did a fabulous job at our wedding on 4/15/18. I actually met him at my friend's wedding back in 2015 and that's when he became my dream photographer. His pictures on Instagram were absolutely stunning and I remember telling my mother that I hope when I get married, he would be able to do my wedding and I'm so glad that dreams really do come true. Keith was so relaxed and simply wanted to get to know my now husband and I during our initial conversation. He would call and check in to see how things were going while we were still in our planning phase and he also helped me to decide between two other vendors (he's the best so I knew his recommendation would be also). Nadine was very quick and responsive to any questions that I had. And the rest of his team were so professional on the day of the wedding. Everything leading up to the wedding dealing with Keith Cephus Photography helped to put me at ease for the big day. I'll be honest, I was a little nervous about the price initially but looking back, it was well worth it and more! The pictures are what remain after the big day so there's no room to trust just anybody with that responsibility. When I look back on my wedding day 50 years from now, I will be so glad that I invested in a top notch photographer. I can't say enough great things because I am so happy with the way everything turned out. I highly recommend Keith Cephus and if for some reason he's not available, you might should consider changing your date...just saying, he's that good.

Keith Cephus Photography 11
    Keith Cephus Photography 12

Tashina · Married on 03/23/2018

Hands down the best photographer PERIOD!

Andrea · Married on 02/03/2018

Keith is an amazing photographer. He has a creative eye and great energy!

Resham · Married on 08/26/2017

Great to work without a keith! He makes the photos very entertaining and fun.

Aisha · Married on 07/22/2017

Keith is awesome and very talented.

Lakia · Married on 07/15/2017

I can remember when i first came encounter with the infamous kcephus, i was looking into the Chrysler museum to book my wedding, but was currently needing engagement photos. My husband and i traveled an hour and half to have our engagement photos taken, and let me tell you my husband was not at all on board until we started taking those photos! I remember my vision was a roof top theme and Keith made it happen! The photos came and they were absolutely beautiful! I also recall a time when it was time to execute with wedding plans i had called Keith, and i hadn’t booked him yet for the wedding, we had stayed on the phone for over an hour and a half just talking discussing my plans for the wedding.... i was contemplating between a wedding in Richmond/Hampton Va Beach area vs a destination wedding which seemed impossible! I am
    A person who likes to think BIG but trust me no one thinks as BIG as Keith! Let’s just say 3 months later the resort was booked and i was planning my husband and I dream destination wedding, 2 months later i booked Keith to come along and join us for our special day! I promised myself that if i was going to celebrate via destination , my husband and I unify would have to be captured in the most memorable way ever, and who better to conquer the task than Mr Cephus! Words cannot express the feeling i felt while being captured, the excitement of Keith throughout the entire experience, and most importantly the photos will always be apart of our lives!

Jay · Married on 07/02/2017

Keith made our event like his own event. He made sure that everyone will have photo during all the events. He has very pleasant personality. His son is also very good with his services. My daughter and son-in-law law are very pleased with him.

Pooja · Married on 04/22/2017

Absolutely the Best of the Best!!! Very accommodating and an insane amount of creativity!

Karen · Married on 04/09/2017

When you understand that photography is an art and gift, you'll see why Keith Cephus Photography is five star rated Keith is extremely professional, creative, and quite FUN! Rest assure you will be satisfied with the quality of service and product when you choose Keith. He has an amazing team including his wife Nadine! To capture your life memories be that family photos, engagement photos, or wedding photos, you will be comepletely blown away!
    Thanks Keith Cephus!
    Love Karen and Donnell Britt

Kimberly · Married on 10/08/2016

We booked Keith Cephus for our wedding for October 2016 and by far he over exceeded our expectations by far! Not only did he AMAZE us with our wedding photos but we are still receiving rave reviews on how AWESOME our engagement photos were. Our wedding photos captured every moment of our wedding in such a beautiful and creative way. Keith Cephus and his entire team were so helpful and accommodating to us. We loved working with Keith as his energy during the wedding and engagement photo shoot was AWESOME! He is dedicated to making your photos beyond great. Keith and his team were not only so kind and responsive but went above any beyond using drones and made sure we were satisfied with all aspects of our photos. We looked for a photographer for months as we had a certain budget for this and we found many photographers in our area to be pricey but we were so grateful to have found Keith Cephus as he worked within our budget and the quality of service was nothing short of AMAZING! Trust me you will love your wedding photos if you use him. He uses your vision and ideas and creates a masterpiece. We highly recommend him and are so grateful to have Keith Cephus! If we could use him for all of our photos in life we would because he is just that great. We honestly can't say enough great things about Keith and his team.

Keith and his assistant brought such a wonderful, high energy to our Chicago wedding weekend! They were enthusiastic from the moment they got off the plane and meticulous about getting every shot. They were also a lot of fun, and very creative. Posing didn't feel stiff or awkward with these guys, and the proofs are lovely.

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 08/26/2016

I was recommended to Keith by a good friend of mine. I actually saw portraits he took for her when her son was born! From day one I knew I wanted Keith to do my wedding!! I was so excited to have him and he did an AMAZING job capturing the love my husband and I share. From our engagement photos, to my bridal portraits, and finally our BIG DAY, Keith, his crew, and his wife Nadine were all professional and provided us with everything we hoped for. Keith is nothing shy of an artist with his photography. He really has a PASSION and more importantly and EYE for capturing pure BLISS.
    I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a photographer for anything! As an added plus he also captured some of my college Volleyball portraits a couple years back. He truly has a gift!

Stanley · Married on 07/30/2016

Keith is the best hands down. If you want a phenomenal experience this is the guy.

Monique · Married on 07/16/2016

There are no words to fully capture the professionalism and extraordinary personal experience we have received with Keith Cephus Photography. Nadine and Keith truly gave us 'the best of the best' of experiences! Keith's electrifying personality is simply unequaled...Nadine's attention to detail is unbelievable! Keith has taken pictures of some very famous subjects...but when my daughter was in front of his camera he treated her like she was the most important and beautiful person he'd ever taken pictures of...and I thank them so much for that! During her bridal portrait shoot and wedding, she felt like and was treated like a queen. As a MOB of this event and a certified wedding specialist of many years, I have NEVER experienced the level of professionalism with any business like this before...no exaggeration! So, thanks on behalf of my daughter and new son! I would recommend the 'Team Cephus' experience to EVERYONE...it is absolutely incredible!

Renee · Married on 06/11/2016

My experience was nothing less than amazing. Loved the pictures Keith is not afraid to get the shot that you won't be disappointed about. Love love live working with him can't wait to add a new little bundle to get our next photo shoot in. Thank you for your talent

• I

Ijeoma · Married on 04/23/2016

Epitome of professionalism. Keith truly loves what he does and it shows. He's an artist and a perfect addition to your wedding dream team! Thanks, Keith!

Jazelle · Married on 04/16/2016

Excellent destination wedding photographer. He is truly passionate about his craft. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera and our pictures came out amazing!

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2016

Awesome photographer and team. Highly recommend Keith for special day. He is the BEST!!!!

April · Married on 12/19/2015

It is hard to imagine a more creative and professional photographer. Keith was recommended to us by another satisfied bride. He is an AMAZING photographer but more important than his skills is his attitude toward doing the same thing he has done for years and years but still finds a way to make us feel we are the most exciting and most beautiful individuals he has met! He is skilled and he is beyond kind. He goes the extra mile and we know he does this for everyone. I cannot image a more talented photographer. There cannot be one who is nicer!

April · Married on 12/19/2015

Photography by Keith Cephus was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. Keith and his team not only possess the experience, expertise and creativity required to deliver the most amazing images but their availability and willingness to do anything to please their clients exceeded all expectations. Keith makes everyone feel like a rock star. He listens and he delivers what he promises. Also to his credit, many of his brides return later for family portraits and maternity sessions. People LOVE Keith! The details of the day will eventually fade. There was no way for me to have known what was happening in different areas as everyone was preparing for the ceremony if not for Keith or his team who were everywhere/all of the time! In the end when everything is packed away, all that is left are the images. Photography is one area you don't want to cut when you are setting your budget. Keith's price is not only fair but a great value for what is received. I strongly recommend Keith Cephus!

Rosa · Married on 11/28/2015

Keith Cephus Photography, is one of the best photographing companies that exist! Hands down. From ALL of my interactions with the Team from the Office Manager to the staffed photographers and of course to Keith Cephus himself have been exceptional and very pleasant.

My Husband Olu & I have been working with Keith over the past year to shoot 3-events. Our Engagement Photoshoot, Yoruba (Nigerian) Traditional Wedding Photos, and big DAY Wedding photos!!! I have been very pleased with everything I've seen thus far. The photos have been stunning and very professional!

I have been in two of my friends weddings who also used Keith as their photographer so I have seen what he does. He is hands down the BEST.Wedding photos in general are a bit pricey. But with Keith. It is worth every penny.

We are looking forward to receiving our wedding album & hopefully being published. Major thanks to Keith Cephus Photography for being a major part in helping to make the Rosa & Olu Wedding Dream come true!!!

Shaunte · Married on 11/21/2015

Keith Cephus is awesome!!! I highly recommend him for any and all of your photography needs. Keith got to know us prior to the wedding. This helped him to know our style and expectations prior to the wedding. He is creative, pushes the limits, and takes risks. He was everything we wanted. If you want average pictures go with someone else, but if you want exceptional pictures and an exceptional experience go with Keith Cephus Photography. Our entire wedding party felt like models. He took extra time to get specific shots that we wanted. He pays attention to detail and seeks perfection. To our pleasant surprise he showed up with a sizable team. They divided and conquered so that nothing was missed. He partnered well with our videographer. Our guests are still talking about the "photographers"...

ALexsa · Married on 11/20/2015

EPIC As always... Keith and his team were extremely professional. His work is definitely perfection. My husband and I hired Keith for our engagement photos and our wedding. We KNEW we wouldn't be disappointed and Keith delivered!