Kei Pucci Hair Reviews

Kei Pucci Hair 6
Kei Pucci Hair 7

Samara Ramsackal · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Simply perfect!

Kei was a last minute back up for my engagement pictures when my original stylist had a family emergency. I was nervous since I didnt know what to expect. She is so talented and personable. I recieved so many compliments,even from my photographer. She has never met me before for a trial and yet she knew exactly what I wanted. Will take her and my previous stylist for my wedding!!!

Lindsay · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Wedding hair

Kei was great! She was reasonably priced, easy to communicate with, and her work is amazing! I would recommend for anyone who wants to look their best for any kind of event!

Ella S · Married on 03/16/2019

Kei is amazing

Kei is so talented!!! Not only is she thoughtful and easy to work with, she took our hair to the next level. Through the Florida humidity and rain, MY CURLS STAYED ALL DAY! Starting from the trial, Kei had great communication and listened to everything I wanted. She created my DREAM LOOK and I felt so beautiful. I could tell my mom and bridesmaids felt beautiful too and it warmed my heart to see how excited everyone was about their hair. Kei, thank you endlessly, I could not have been happier. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kei Pucci!

• Lina

Lina Caro Lina · Married on 02/16/2019

Great experience! Thank you, Kei!

Kei is great! Very professional, friendly, flexible and responsive. I contacted her two weeks before the wedding and we managed to schedule even the trial two days before the wedding. She did an awesome job (we tried 6 different styles at the trial!) then I picked one for the wedding day. It was a great experience.
    Would highly recommend Kei! She's amazing!

Sumana Sen · Married on 01/20/2019

Hair Stylist

I loved how she did my hair! It came out amazing! The products she used were very good and my curls came out so nice!

Kei Pucci Hair 8

Sumana Sen · Married on 01/20/2019

Hair Stylist

Kei Pucci Hair 9

Esmira Gheisary · Married on 12/22/2018

Thank you Kei, you are the BEST!

Kei is a very unique hairdresser. We really enjoyed the time with her while she was doing my hair and hair for my mom. She is very professional, responsive and fun to work with! She came fully prepared. Before she started to do our hair, we brainstormed the best options for our hair with her very valuable advises and recommendations. Our hair stayed the whole day and the wedding was outdoors! We are very happy clients, and highly recommend her as she is the best in South Florida when it comes to hair and styling. Thank you, Kei!

Kei Pucci Hair 10
    Kei Pucci Hair 11
  • Glory

Glory · Married on 12/22/2018

Don't look any further, she has it all! ♥

I’m very glad I had a hair dresser like Kei Pucci for my wedding. She has the perfect personality for an event like this because it was what I really wanted and needed. Since the moment I contacted her until the day of the wedding, she was always very nice, sweet, professional, caring, sociable, and understanding. You really feel like you have known her forever! She truly was a breath of fresh air ♥. I loved her work, exactly what I wanted. She’s very good at what she does and you can tell she knows what she’s doing. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a hair dresser for any type of event. You won’t regret a bit!! Thank you Kei, you are the best!!! ♥♥

• Francesca

Francesca Triest · Married on 11/30/2018

Out of State Wedding!

My (now) husband and I drove into Florida from New York for our wedding and I had the impossible task of choosing a hair stylist I wouldn't meet until the day of my wedding. Kei was responsive and communicative ahead of time about prep and expectations and then on the day-of, she met us right at our hotel and made magic happen and even helped us carry our luggage down to our car afterwards lol. My hairstyle was exactly what I asked for and it lasted all day and photographed really well. Kei made me feel comfortable and I'm so glad I found her!

Kei Pucci Hair 12
    Kei Pucci Hair 13
    Kei Pucci Hair 14
    Kei Pucci Hair 15
  • Bridgette

Bridgette Cintra-Diaz · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end

Initally looking for a hair stylist, I was nervous given the fact that my hair texture is not easily manageable. First stylist I contacted canceled on me an hour prior to my trial and I was fortunate enough to come across Kei, booked her last minute and I’m so blessed I did! Not only did she accommodate my needs last minute but her work is phenomenal and very professional. She showed up on time on both trial and wedding day, made sure we all stayed on schedule and I couldn’t be more thankful. I would definitely recommend her to ANYONE, can’t wait to have another event in South Florida so I can book her again! Thank you Kei for going out of your way to make my wedding day so special.

Kei Pucci Hair 16
    Kei Pucci Hair 17
    Kei Pucci Hair 18
    Kei Pucci Hair 19

Cate · Married on 11/16/2018

Hair for a wedding

Kei did my hair for my friend’s wedding. She did an amazing job and was able to take my ideas and make something better than I envisioned. She did an wonderful job on me and the entire bridal party. In addition, she was just really fun to have around and fit right in with the crowd. I would recommend her to anyone!

• Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/20/2018

Kei Pucci - Best in the business

Kei was absolutely amazing to say the least. I went through over 30 outrageous vendors just to find her. She always responded to all of my questions and change requests. On the event day, she was prompt and so pleasant. You can tell she cares about her clients and wants to make their vision come true. She more than accomplished that for my wedding. My entire wedding party and myself loved her and have already recommended her to our friends getting married. I will definitely be using Kei in the future.

Kei Pucci Hair 20
    Kei Pucci Hair 21
    Kei Pucci Hair 22

Candy Daniels · Married on 10/14/2018

Perfection!

I loved my hair!!! Pictures speak for themselves! She’s definitely got some magic powers. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding in Boca so I was grateful to find someone as amazing as her since I’m not from Boca. She traveled to the hotel room and had a very OCD-like set up of her tools and hairsprays which I LOVED lol! I can be very Type A so I appreciate her sense of organization. Very detailed yet super fast! I gave her an overview of what I wanted and she executed perfectly! Thank you Kei! I hope our paths cross again!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Kei is extremely personable and talented. I think being comfortable is very important while having your hair done and Kei definitely made me comfortable. I trusted her fully with my hair style and it turned out to be beautiful and it held all day. Everyone else in the wedding party had beautiful hair as well! Thank you Kei! Definitely reccomend.

Kimberly · Married on 08/11/2018

Kei was wonderful! Friendly and extremely talented. She was an absolute blast. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to feel beautiful. ;D

Tonya · Married on 05/19/2018

My daughter was married May 19, 2018 and we all said she was the other "Royal Wedding" and Kei really made us all look and feel like royality! Her experience and suggestions were the BEST! You tell her what you want or show a picture and what she does is better than you ever imagined! Her services, professionalism and her attitude is wonderful. She worked excellent with our makeup artist (also chosen from wedding wire) and the morning was absoutley flawless! You can not go wrong working with her! Thank you so very much for such an amazing day!

Samantha · Married on 04/21/2018

Kei was seriously the best! I was fortunate enough to work with her four times over the course of my wedding (hair trial, engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, and wedding). Every style was amazing and she always worked with me when I wanted to make minor tweaks. I never felt rushed and she always accommodated my schedule which was a little all over the place because I was coming from out of town. I couldn't have asked for a better stylist or a cooler person to work with. My bridal party all loved her as well!

Kei Pucci Hair 23
    Kei Pucci Hair 24
    Kei Pucci Hair 25

Brette · Married on 03/18/2018

I was so lucky to find Kei for my wedding, she was so wonderful to work, amazing at coordinating and communicating with me while I was planning my miami wedding while living overseas.
    she did my my hair and my moms hair, and it came out absolutely perfect and stayed through the whole night and was even better the next day!
    Kei is awsome in everyday and can do anything when it comes to hair!
    Thank you again!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/03/2018

Kei is seriously amazing! She made me, my bridesmaids, Mom, and flower girl all look so beautiful on my wedding day. She is so sweet, easy to work with, easy to get in touch with, reasonably priced, and talented! There was some self-proclaimed difficult hair in our group, but she was not phased. Everyone’s hair held up all night. If I could give more stars I would!

Kei Pucci Hair 26

Anna · Married on 03/03/2018

Truly the best!! I really enjoyed working with Kei on my wedding day. She did a flawless job and she’s just absolutely professional and knowledgeable. I absolutely adored my final look. Highly recommend for wedding or any special event!!

Kei Pucci Hair 27
    Kei Pucci Hair 28
    Kei Pucci Hair 29
    Kei Pucci Hair 30

Tricia · Married on 01/20/2018

I hired Kei for my wedding in January and I couldn’t even put into words how beyond thankful I am to her! I have very flat, fine hair and wanted a loose, romantic updo and she achieved it (even better than the pictures I showed her)! My hair was the number one compliment I received on my wedding day. I also had 5 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 2 flower girls, everyone was SO thrilled with their hair, and they’re hard to please! She did everyone in perfect time, is so fun, energetic and just is a true artist. Thank you Kei! I loved spending such a special day with you, you’re the best!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 01/14/2018

Kei is amazing!! She was great to work with. She did a great job with my naturally very curly hair. Our trial went really well and she was super patient as I was figuring out exactly what I wanted.

She was super responsive and was a pleasure to be with on the day of. My mom and whole wedding party enjoyed having her in the room as we were getting ready. I LOVE LOVE LOVED my final hair. I got so many compliments on it and it stayed perfectly in place the whole night. Thank you Kei!!

Jamie · Married on 01/13/2018

Kei did an amazing job with my hair! It looked great from beginning to end, without a strand out of place all through our outdoor ceremony and indoors dancing the night away. She is professional, courteous, and an all-around pleasure.

Kei Pucci Hair 31
    Kei Pucci Hair 32

Maggie · Married on 12/16/2017

Kei was absolutely amazing! My family is from MA and my brother was getting married in Miami in December 2017. My mother and I needed someone to come to our Air BnB and do our hair for the wedding. I found a few stylists on Wedding Wire and sent them messages. We were nervous to book someone online because we were not going to be in Miami until the actual wedding. Kei responded immediately and was SO nice and SO helpful. I booked her and in the months leading up to the wedding she kept in touch and gave us lots of suggestions. She texted/emailed us every detail and was super organized. The day of the wedding she arrived right on time. She was soooo sweet and fun to work with. My mom and I explained what we wanted and she went beyond what either of us was imagining. She is literally a hair sculpter! We both had clip in extensions and you never would have known. She was extremely knowledgeable and worked fast. We had plenty of time to do final touch ups before we left for the wedding. After she left my whole family talked about how cool she was and how great the hair looked. Once at the wedding we received so so so many compliments on our hair. It stayed put all night and looked amazing even when the wedding was over. I honestly would consider having my wedding in Miami just so Kei could do my hair again. She is unbelievable!

Kei Pucci Hair 33