Kei Pucci Hair Reviews

120 | Miami Beach, FL

120 Reviews for Kei Pucci Hair

Amanda K. · Getting married on 05/23/2021

Kei = Perfection

Kei is the most incredible hair stylist I have ever worked with. She was able to understand EXACTLY what I wanted within minutes. I was thrilled and beyond excited for my special day after meeting with Kei!! I am so excited for her to do my hair on my actual wedding day. I would highly recommend her for not only wedding day celebrations, but any other time you need your hair to look perfect. Love her!

Kenzie R. · Married on 04/17/2021

Wonderful to Work With

This review is a little different, because Kei has not done my hair yet. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my upcoming appointment with Kei last minute due to the hotel I am staying at closing due to concerns about the virus. However, throughout the entire process, Kei has been incredibly accommodating and so easy to work with. She worked with me the day before when we were trying to plan and was extremely responsive and flexible. I cannot say enough about how helpful she was during a stressful time, which is exactly what brides need before/on their wedding day. She really is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Cinthia T. · Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing !!

First off not only is Kei amazingly talented at what she does but she is soooo kind so fun to work with! She listens to what you want and desire,she won’t leave you until you love your hair ! Which doesn’t take long because she is a rockstar ! Working with her was so stress free highly recommend ! All my bridesmaids loved her ! Thank you so much Kei for making my dreams come true !

Sent on 03/09/2021

Samara R. · Married on 01/01/2021

Simply perfect!

Kei was a last minute back up for my engagement pictures when my original stylist had a family emergency. I was nervous since I didnt know what to expect. She is so talented and personable. I recieved so many compliments,even from my photographer. She has never met me before for a trial and yet she knew exactly what I wanted. Will take her and my previous stylist for my wedding!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kaitlin R. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing hair and wonderful energy!!

I have booked Kei for my wedding, and recently did my hair trial - she is amazing at hair - it will be difficult to choose which one to do on my wedding, I loved ALL OF THEM! Also she is great energy and wonderful to be around - the perfect person for your big day! She was super flex as well about moving my date, an all around great person and hairstylist

Sent on 10/17/2020

Andrea L. · Married on 10/10/2020

Small Wedding

I can’t recommend Kei enough! Very professional and personable!! She made me feel very comfortable and was very honest. Thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect!

• F

Francesca · Married on 09/26/2020

Just amazing!

I cannot day enough good things about Kei! I met with multiple stylists, but knew immediately after meeting Kei that she was the right choice. Her relaxed, yet incredibly professional demeanor made me comfortable and confident that I was going to get exactly what I wanted, and I did! She was on time, responsive and professional throughout the entire process, making it one less thing to stress about that day! Seriously, could not recommend her more!

• Mackie

Mackie C. · Married on 08/02/2020

Beyond my expectation

Kei definitely know what she is doing. My hair updo was better than I expected. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful my hair look. It lasted from 6 am to 6 pm on my wedding. I also very appreciate her professionalism as well. She was on time on the day of my wedding. Since I have a cruise wedding, I could not be late, and she finished my hair, my mom, and one of my bridesmaid on time, plus extra re-touch time. If I ever need any other hair updo services in the future I will definitely go back to Kei.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Randa R. · Married on 07/24/2020

Without a doubt.... thee BEST!!!!

Words won’t do Kei any justice with how amazing of a human being she is. Extremely professional, extremely kind, extremely accommodating, and extremely amazing!! I came across Kei on Instagram and ended up finalizing my decision through Wedding Wire and the incredible reviews she has. So glad I trusted this platform in hiring her.

I initially decided to do the hair trial with her first to get an idea of her work and how I wanted my hair to be for my wedding day. We did about 10-12 hair styles in 2 hours! I highly recommend anyone to do this trial... you get to see for yourself what looks best on you, and you get to meet the amazing Kei!

Come the day of the wedding and Kei made me look INCREDIBLE! I can’t stress how many times my hair has fallen flat for events. Kei crafted my hair to stay put and look great all night for my wedding. Through the sweat, dancing, and endless hugging of family and friends, my hair looked phenomenal!

Not to mention, her communication skills are on point!!

She is incredibly sweet and just a real down to earth genuine human being. It was great doing business with her. Without a doubt, hire her!!!!!!! Thank you, Kei!!

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/13/2020

Kei was absolutely amazing! My family is from MA and my brother was getting married in Miami in December 2017. My mother and I needed someone to come to our Air BnB and do our hair for the wedding. I found a few stylists on Wedding Wire and sent them messages. We were nervous to book someone online because we were not going to be in Miami until the actual wedding. Kei responded immediately and was SO nice and SO helpful. I booked her and in the months leading up to the wedding she kept in touch and gave us lots of suggestions. She texted/emailed us every detail and was super organized. The day of the wedding she arrived right on time. She was soooo sweet and fun to work with. My mom and I explained what we wanted and she went beyond what either of us was imagining. She is literally a hair sculpter! We both had clip in extensions and you never would have known. She was extremely knowledgeable and worked fast. We had plenty of time to do final touch ups before we left for the wedding. After she left my whole family talked about how cool she was and how great the hair looked. Once at the wedding we received so so so many compliments on our hair. It stayed put all night and looked amazing even when the wedding was over. I honestly would consider having my wedding in Miami just so Kei could do my hair again. She is unbelievable!

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina R. · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect Hair!

Kei is the BEST! Not only was my hair perfect but she also has the best energy which is exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. I got married outside on the beach on the WINDIEST day possible and my hair keep it's curl the entire night. Kei also did my sister, mother, and my friend's hair which all looked beautiful! If you are still looking for a hair stylist, stop looking now and pick Kei. You won't regret it!

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Viviana

Viviana M. · Married on 02/29/2020

She is awesome and capture your idea 100%

I am so happy I have my trial run because we were able to connect and establish exactly how I want to wear my hair on such a special day. Can’t wait to have the final results on the wedding day

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke K. · Married on 02/21/2020

So much fun!

Kei was amazing! She did exactly what I asked for and made my bridesmaids and mother of the bride look incredible. Not only is she great at hair but she’s so much fun to get ready with! I was a Covid bride and her communication skills were amazing. She gave me her cell so I could text her through out this whole process. Thank you so much Kei you did such an awesome job and my hair lasted all night!!!! 💕💕

Sent on 02/16/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica W. · Married on 02/09/2020

Kei is the BEST!

Where do I even begin to try and explain how amazing Kei was!? From the moment I met her, she was professional, easy to communicate with, beyond nice, and understanding. She not only did one trial with me (that was her longest trial to date) but then did ANOTHER being extremely patient as my non-decisive self tried to figure out my wedding day hairstyle. On the wedding day, she did me and eight others and they all looked AMAZING, listening to every girl's wishes and completing it all within a timely matter. My hair was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day and despite being concerned that my fine thin hair wouldn't hold a curl, my hair stayed ALL night and did not move!! I HIGHLY recommend Kei for any event! She's amazing!!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Caroline G. · Married on 01/18/2020

bride and bridal party

sweet, attentive, organized and on time! an easy choice for any bride.

Sent on 02/21/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 12/14/2019

Loved her!

We all loved our experience with Kei! She was so willing to work with the bridesmaids on what they wanted with their hair and indulged in my whim to cut some quick framing tendrils as a final touch. She kept everyone moving while keeping everyone laughing and having a great time. She was very warm and such a wonderful presence on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Lindsay · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding hair

Kei was great! She was reasonably priced, easy to communicate with, and her work is amazing! I would recommend for anyone who wants to look their best for any kind of event!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley A. · Married on 11/02/2019

Kei is nothing short of perfect!

This review is LONG overdue.. I absolutely loved working with Kei for our wedding last November! She did my hair and 7 of my bridesmaids and everyone looked so beautiful! She makes you feel so comfortable, I honestly felt like we were best friends from the start! Lol, but really.. she is a total artist and I would recommend her to everyone I know and love!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 09/21/2019

My Dream Wedding Hair

Kei is wonderful! She did hair for me and my bridal party for our wedding in September. From start to finish she was a pleasure to work with. She initially came to my house for my trial and spent over an hour showing different options. The actual wedding day was incredibly windy but my hair stayed perfect all day and night. Not only did she do an awesome job with everyone's hair she was so great to be around. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel M. · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing wedding hair stylist! Must hire!

Kei is amazing and so fun to work with! My hair was one of my favorite aspects of my whole bridal look. She made everyone look amazing! Hire Kei and you will be sure to have gorgeous wedding hair.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2019

Wonderful experience!

After a tedious search for a wedding hairstylist, I stumbled upon Kei! After seeing all her work, I was thrilled to book her as my bridal hairstylist. She came well recommended so I wasn’t afraid to opt out of a trial. The day of my wedding, she arrived on time and was very nice! My hairstyle came out so beautiful and lasted all night! Kei has tons of experience and you could tell with the ease of surveying each and everyone’s hair and having patience with understanding the style we wanted! I absolutely loved her ginormous mirror which helped us all see what she was doing and feel at ease. Thank you for such a wonderful experience! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Alisha · Married on 03/23/2019

Hire kei!

Kei was absolutely wonderful from the moment we met! At my trail she gave me 3 hair styles that were exactly what I asked for. Then when she found out I had plans to see old friends afterward she also touched up my hair so it would be more appropriate for going out. For my wedding she went above and beyond for me and my bridesmaids! She gave each of us exactly what we asked for and was so much fun in the process!

If she is available for your wedding day, SCOOP HER UP! She will nail it!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Ella · Married on 03/16/2019

Kei is amazing

Kei is so talented!!! Not only is she thoughtful and easy to work with, she took our hair to the next level. Through the Florida humidity and rain, MY CURLS STAYED ALL DAY! Starting from the trial, Kei had great communication and listened to everything I wanted. She created my DREAM LOOK and I felt so beautiful. I could tell my mom and bridesmaids felt beautiful too and it warmed my heart to see how excited everyone was about their hair. Kei, thank you endlessly, I could not have been happier. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kei Pucci!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Marci

Marci M. · Married on 03/01/2019

Hair Magic!

Kei was amazing at executing the exact bridal waves I wanted for my wedding day. I’m very particular and was stressed about picking a hair stylist from afar (I’ve worked for a global hair care brand for many years). The waves lasted all day and night through Miami’s humidity. She traveled to me for a trial and really listens to what you want. Book Kei for stunning bridal hair for a reasonable price!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Lina

Lina C. · Married on 02/16/2019

Great experience! Thank you, Kei!

Kei is great! Very professional, friendly, flexible and responsive. I contacted her two weeks before the wedding and we managed to schedule even the trial two days before the wedding. She did an awesome job (we tried 6 different styles at the trial!) then I picked one for the wedding day. It was a great experience.
    Would highly recommend Kei! She's amazing!

Sent on 03/03/2019