Kei Pucci Hair Reviews

81 | Miami Beach, FL

81 Reviews for Kei Pucci Hair

81 Kei Pucci Hair Reviews

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Kei is extremely personable and talented. I think being comfortable is very important while having your hair done and Kei definitely made me comfortable. I trusted her fully with my hair style and it turned out to be beautiful and it held all day. Everyone else in the wedding party had beautiful hair as well! Thank you Kei! Definitely reccomend.

Kimberly · Married on 08/11/2018

Kei was wonderful! Friendly and extremely talented. She was an absolute blast. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to feel beautiful. ;D

Tonya · Married on 05/19/2018

My daughter was married May 19, 2018 and we all said she was the other "Royal Wedding" and Kei really made us all look and feel like royality! Her experience and suggestions were the BEST! You tell her what you want or show a picture and what she does is better than you ever imagined! Her services, professionalism and her attitude is wonderful. She worked excellent with our makeup artist (also chosen from wedding wire) and the morning was absoutley flawless! You can not go wrong working with her! Thank you so very much for such an amazing day!

Samantha · Married on 04/21/2018

Kei was seriously the best! I was fortunate enough to work with her four times over the course of my wedding (hair trial, engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, and wedding). Every style was amazing and she always worked with me when I wanted to make minor tweaks. I never felt rushed and she always accommodated my schedule which was a little all over the place because I was coming from out of town. I couldn't have asked for a better stylist or a cooler person to work with. My bridal party all loved her as well!

Kei Pucci Hair  1
    Kei Pucci Hair  2
    Kei Pucci Hair  3

Brette · Married on 03/18/2018

I was so lucky to find Kei for my wedding, she was so wonderful to work, amazing at coordinating and communicating with me while I was planning my miami wedding while living overseas.
    she did my my hair and my moms hair, and it came out absolutely perfect and stayed through the whole night and was even better the next day!
    Kei is awsome in everyday and can do anything when it comes to hair!
    Thank you again!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/03/2018

Kei is seriously amazing! She made me, my bridesmaids, Mom, and flower girl all look so beautiful on my wedding day. She is so sweet, easy to work with, easy to get in touch with, reasonably priced, and talented! There was some self-proclaimed difficult hair in our group, but she was not phased. Everyone’s hair held up all night. If I could give more stars I would!

Kei Pucci Hair  4

Anna · Married on 03/03/2018

Truly the best!! I really enjoyed working with Kei on my wedding day. She did a flawless job and she’s just absolutely professional and knowledgeable. I absolutely adored my final look. Highly recommend for wedding or any special event!!

Kei Pucci Hair  5
    Kei Pucci Hair  6
    Kei Pucci Hair  7
    Kei Pucci Hair  8

Tricia · Married on 01/20/2018

I hired Kei for my wedding in January and I couldn’t even put into words how beyond thankful I am to her! I have very flat, fine hair and wanted a loose, romantic updo and she achieved it (even better than the pictures I showed her)! My hair was the number one compliment I received on my wedding day. I also had 5 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 2 flower girls, everyone was SO thrilled with their hair, and they’re hard to please! She did everyone in perfect time, is so fun, energetic and just is a true artist. Thank you Kei! I loved spending such a special day with you, you’re the best!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 01/14/2018

Kei is amazing!! She was great to work with. She did a great job with my naturally very curly hair. Our trial went really well and she was super patient as I was figuring out exactly what I wanted.

She was super responsive and was a pleasure to be with on the day of. My mom and whole wedding party enjoyed having her in the room as we were getting ready. I LOVE LOVE LOVED my final hair. I got so many compliments on it and it stayed perfectly in place the whole night. Thank you Kei!!

Jamie · Married on 01/13/2018

Kei did an amazing job with my hair! It looked great from beginning to end, without a strand out of place all through our outdoor ceremony and indoors dancing the night away. She is professional, courteous, and an all-around pleasure.

Kei Pucci Hair  9
    Kei Pucci Hair  10

Maggie · Married on 12/16/2017

Kei was absolutely amazing! My family is from MA and my brother was getting married in Miami in December 2017. My mother and I needed someone to come to our Air BnB and do our hair for the wedding. I found a few stylists on Wedding Wire and sent them messages. We were nervous to book someone online because we were not going to be in Miami until the actual wedding. Kei responded immediately and was SO nice and SO helpful. I booked her and in the months leading up to the wedding she kept in touch and gave us lots of suggestions. She texted/emailed us every detail and was super organized. The day of the wedding she arrived right on time. She was soooo sweet and fun to work with. My mom and I explained what we wanted and she went beyond what either of us was imagining. She is literally a hair sculpter! We both had clip in extensions and you never would have known. She was extremely knowledgeable and worked fast. We had plenty of time to do final touch ups before we left for the wedding. After she left my whole family talked about how cool she was and how great the hair looked. Once at the wedding we received so so so many compliments on our hair. It stayed put all night and looked amazing even when the wedding was over. I honestly would consider having my wedding in Miami just so Kei could do my hair again. She is unbelievable!

Kei Pucci Hair  11
    Kei Pucci Hair  12
    Kei Pucci Hair  13
    Kei Pucci Hair  14

Leila · Married on 12/02/2017

Kei responded to me right away after the person I had originally hired cancelled on me three weeks before! She was so kind and professional and I am so lucky that it worked out that way. I believe it was meant to be! She is talented, knowledgeable, flexible, and direct. I appreciated her expertise and patience with the other family members she styled. Notably, her energy is EXACTLY what you want on your wedding day - focused, calm, warm, and precise. She is an artist and a special person. I can't recommend highly enough!

Kei Pucci Hair  15
    Kei Pucci Hair  16
    Kei Pucci Hair  17
    Kei Pucci Hair  18
    Kei Pucci Hair  19

Deana · Married on 11/18/2017

She is the BEST hair stylist I've ever dealt with. Before my big day I was able to meet with her and she did some test hair styles on me. I went in with a look and she transformed it to look even better than the picture. She was very nice and she knows hair. The day of my wedding she was even better. I was worried that one person was going to have to do 8 people hair by herself but she got through it even quicker than what she estimated. All the girls loved their hair and and maybe only 1 or 2 of them needed touch ups in the end. It was windy as I had a beach wedding and all of our hair made it through it without any major issues. Even when we danced the night away the hair stayed put. I have been apart of other weddings and not everyone liked their hair styles and people would complain but there was absolutely no complaining from anyone. I will always recommend her to anyone that needs a hair stylist. She brings everything with you. All you have to do is get a chair and a table for her stuff. She is AWESOME!!!

Kei Pucci Hair  20
    Kei Pucci Hair  21
    Kei Pucci Hair  22
    Kei Pucci Hair  23
    Kei Pucci Hair  24

Linda · Married on 11/11/2017

What can I say about Kei?! She's cool, great at her job, fast moving (yet does exactly what people want), and easy to work with. People 's number one compliment the day of the wedding was how great my hair looked. She did an amazing job and I look forward to working with her again in the future. Thank you again Kei, you rock!!
    -Linda C

Jordan · Married on 10/21/2017

Kei is incredible at what she does! I contacted Kei about a year before my wedding to inquire about her hair service and she was so kind and helpful and answered all of my questions. I didn’t feel pressured at all to book her on the spot, and she really showed a genuine desire to make my wedding day perfect. Most vendors I talked to didn’t give me that feeling at all and that, along with Kei’s gorgeous photos really sold me on her. The day of the wedding came and I was so nervous and she was reassuring and helpful. She went the extra mile to ensure everything was exactly how I wanted and even made sure everyone’s hair was perfect before leaving. I would definitely book her again!!

Beth · Married on 10/07/2017

Most talented hair artist. Calm, relaxed and a true professional. A must for weddings and or special occasions. She is a sheer pleasure to work with. Kind and so generous as well. Take the time to do a trial. You will love her work!!!!!!!

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

My daughter was recently married. She had 8 brides maids, herself & both moms that needed hair done. Kei did all of our hair ! She exceeded in all areas of service , professionalism , flexibility ,, & value . The timing was perfect not to mention that all eleven of us looked beautiful . Each style was different and unique . One was more gorgeous than the next. Kei is a doll and was very pleasant and easy to work with . I would highly recommend her for your next event .

Brie · Married on 10/07/2017

Kei is amazing! I was so happy to have found her, after reaching out to numerous hair artist and not hearing back I was getting anxious that I wasn't going to find somebody. I came across Kei on wedding wire and she had so many great reviews so I sent her a message on a Saturday night and to my surprise she answered me back very quickly. Immediately through email I could tell she was very professional and was going to be great to work with. She is a miracle worker and was able to do myself, mother, mother in law and 8 bridesmaids hair by herself the day of my wedding and everyone's hair turned out perfect! Thank you Kei :) !

Andreya · Married on 10/01/2017

Kei was simply amazing!! A true artist

Anne · Married on 09/23/2017

Getting Kei to do my hair was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!! She is an incredibly nice and funny person, and is truly an artist in her craft. I selected an especially complicated up-do, and after just seeing it in a picture at my trial, she brought it to life! Kei also did my four bridesmaids and my mother as well. Everyone looked amazing!! Get her for your wedding! You will not regret it!

Kei Pucci Hair  25
    Kei Pucci Hair  26

Trish · Married on 07/15/2017

I came on wedding wire searching for a TOP NOTCH hairstylist for my destination wedding in South Beach. I was super nervous because I didn't have time to do a trial run, so I would have to meet this person on my wedding day! I am extremely picky about my hair and wanted a loose romantic style (but one that would hold ALL day). After looking at Kei's wedding wire, instagram, and website, I fell in LOVE!! I KNEW she was exactly what I was looking for! We talked on the phone, went over my ideas, and I sent a few photos. Kei nailed it! She is so fun professional, and really put me at ease on my wedding day. It felt like I had known her my whole life! My 6 bridesmaids and my mom loved loved their hair as well, and she can execute any idea or picture you show her. It was amazing, we all got so so many compliments!
    Best decision on my wedding day besides marrying my man!! LOL! I cannot recommend her enough!
    Kei Pucci Hair all the way for your big day!!

• F

Francesca · Married on 06/17/2017

I am so pleased with our decision to use Kei for myself and full bridal party. It was the perfect balance between her listening to what I wanted done, and giving her professional opinion regarding my hair type and what it can do. All of my girls loved her and I felt comfortable with her immediately.
    Very pleased.
    Highly recommend!

Daniella · Married on 05/13/2017

I had an amazing experience with Kei. She exceeded anything I could have imagined for my wedding day. I have never gotten so many compliments on my hair it was just stunning. She was so creative with all the hairstyles for my bridesmaids as well I can't say enough about her how talented she is. All the guests were raving about how beautiful everyone's hair looked. She made us look and feel beautiful and made it so much fun and relaxing. She is a true artist!

Paige · Married on 04/08/2017

I emailed Kei a picture of my wedding dress and she responded with "I know exactly how to style your hair to compliment that dress!" She wasn't kidding; my hair could not have looked better for my big day!

Kei took all the stress out of coordinating the time to start the bridal party's hair, the time to get my makeup done, how to ensure my veil held for the beach ceremony. It was incredible to have someone so personable and comforting on my big day!!

I cannot recommend Kei enough... trust me, she will make sure your husband cries as you walk down that aisle!

Xoxo