Kei Pucci Hair Reviews

110 | Miami Beach, FL

110 Reviews for Kei Pucci Hair

Kenzie Raymond · Getting married on 04/17/2021

Wonderful to Work With

This review is a little different, because Kei has not done my hair yet. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my upcoming appointment with Kei last minute due to the hotel I am staying at closing due to concerns about the virus. However, throughout the entire process, Kei has been incredibly accommodating and so easy to work with. She worked with me the day before when we were trying to plan and was extremely responsive and flexible. I cannot say enough about how helpful she was during a stressful time, which is exactly what brides need before/on their wedding day. She really is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Samara Ramsackal · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Simply perfect!

Kei was a last minute back up for my engagement pictures when my original stylist had a family emergency. I was nervous since I didnt know what to expect. She is so talented and personable. I recieved so many compliments,even from my photographer. She has never met me before for a trial and yet she knew exactly what I wanted. Will take her and my previous stylist for my wedding!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Mackie

Mackie Corwin · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Beyond my expectation

Kei definitely know what she is doing. My hair updo was better than I expected. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful my hair look. It lasted from 6 am to 6 pm on my wedding. I also very appreciate her professionalism as well. She was on time on the day of my wedding. Since I have a cruise wedding, I could not be late, and she finished my hair, my mom, and one of my bridesmaid on time, plus extra re-touch time. If I ever need any other hair updo services in the future I will definitely go back to Kei.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/13/2020

Kei was absolutely amazing! My family is from MA and my brother was getting married in Miami in December 2017. My mother and I needed someone to come to our Air BnB and do our hair for the wedding. I found a few stylists on Wedding Wire and sent them messages. We were nervous to book someone online because we were not going to be in Miami until the actual wedding. Kei responded immediately and was SO nice and SO helpful. I booked her and in the months leading up to the wedding she kept in touch and gave us lots of suggestions. She texted/emailed us every detail and was super organized. The day of the wedding she arrived right on time. She was soooo sweet and fun to work with. My mom and I explained what we wanted and she went beyond what either of us was imagining. She is literally a hair sculpter! We both had clip in extensions and you never would have known. She was extremely knowledgeable and worked fast. We had plenty of time to do final touch ups before we left for the wedding. After she left my whole family talked about how cool she was and how great the hair looked. Once at the wedding we received so so so many compliments on our hair. It stayed put all night and looked amazing even when the wedding was over. I honestly would consider having my wedding in Miami just so Kei could do my hair again. She is unbelievable!

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Viviana

Viviana Moreno · Married on 02/29/2020

She is awesome and capture your idea 100%

I am so happy I have my trial run because we were able to connect and establish exactly how I want to wear my hair on such a special day. Can’t wait to have the final results on the wedding day

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Wolff · Married on 02/09/2020

Kei is the BEST!

Where do I even begin to try and explain how amazing Kei was!? From the moment I met her, she was professional, easy to communicate with, beyond nice, and understanding. She not only did one trial with me (that was her longest trial to date) but then did ANOTHER being extremely patient as my non-decisive self tried to figure out my wedding day hairstyle. On the wedding day, she did me and eight others and they all looked AMAZING, listening to every girl's wishes and completing it all within a timely matter. My hair was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day and despite being concerned that my fine thin hair wouldn't hold a curl, my hair stayed ALL night and did not move!! I HIGHLY recommend Kei for any event! She's amazing!!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Caroline Gutierrez · Married on 01/18/2020

bride and bridal party

sweet, attentive, organized and on time! an easy choice for any bride.

Sent on 02/21/2020

Lindsay · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding hair

Kei was great! She was reasonably priced, easy to communicate with, and her work is amazing! I would recommend for anyone who wants to look their best for any kind of event!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Anderson · Married on 11/02/2019

Kei is nothing short of perfect!

This review is LONG overdue.. I absolutely loved working with Kei for our wedding last November! She did my hair and 7 of my bridesmaids and everyone looked so beautiful! She makes you feel so comfortable, I honestly felt like we were best friends from the start! Lol, but really.. she is a total artist and I would recommend her to everyone I know and love!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 09/21/2019

My Dream Wedding Hair

Kei is wonderful! She did hair for me and my bridal party for our wedding in September. From start to finish she was a pleasure to work with. She initially came to my house for my trial and spent over an hour showing different options. The actual wedding day was incredibly windy but my hair stayed perfect all day and night. Not only did she do an awesome job with everyone's hair she was so great to be around. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Mathias · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing wedding hair stylist! Must hire!

Kei is amazing and so fun to work with! My hair was one of my favorite aspects of my whole bridal look. She made everyone look amazing! Hire Kei and you will be sure to have gorgeous wedding hair.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2019

Wonderful experience!

After a tedious search for a wedding hairstylist, I stumbled upon Kei! After seeing all her work, I was thrilled to book her as my bridal hairstylist. She came well recommended so I wasn’t afraid to opt out of a trial. The day of my wedding, she arrived on time and was very nice! My hairstyle came out so beautiful and lasted all night! Kei has tons of experience and you could tell with the ease of surveying each and everyone’s hair and having patience with understanding the style we wanted! I absolutely loved her ginormous mirror which helped us all see what she was doing and feel at ease. Thank you for such a wonderful experience! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Alisha · Married on 03/23/2019

Hire kei!

Kei was absolutely wonderful from the moment we met! At my trail she gave me 3 hair styles that were exactly what I asked for. Then when she found out I had plans to see old friends afterward she also touched up my hair so it would be more appropriate for going out. For my wedding she went above and beyond for me and my bridesmaids! She gave each of us exactly what we asked for and was so much fun in the process!

If she is available for your wedding day, SCOOP HER UP! She will nail it!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Ella S · Married on 03/16/2019

Kei is amazing

Kei is so talented!!! Not only is she thoughtful and easy to work with, she took our hair to the next level. Through the Florida humidity and rain, MY CURLS STAYED ALL DAY! Starting from the trial, Kei had great communication and listened to everything I wanted. She created my DREAM LOOK and I felt so beautiful. I could tell my mom and bridesmaids felt beautiful too and it warmed my heart to see how excited everyone was about their hair. Kei, thank you endlessly, I could not have been happier. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kei Pucci!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Marci

Marci Miguel · Married on 03/01/2019

Hair Magic!

Kei was amazing at executing the exact bridal waves I wanted for my wedding day. I’m very particular and was stressed about picking a hair stylist from afar (I’ve worked for a global hair care brand for many years). The waves lasted all day and night through Miami’s humidity. She traveled to me for a trial and really listens to what you want. Book Kei for stunning bridal hair for a reasonable price!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Lina

Lina Caro Lina · Married on 02/16/2019

Great experience! Thank you, Kei!

Kei is great! Very professional, friendly, flexible and responsive. I contacted her two weeks before the wedding and we managed to schedule even the trial two days before the wedding. She did an awesome job (we tried 6 different styles at the trial!) then I picked one for the wedding day. It was a great experience.
    Would highly recommend Kei! She's amazing!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Sammi

Sammi · Married on 02/16/2019

Amaze-ballz

Kei was absolutely incredible. At my trial we tried several different hair styles before picking on the one that I felt fit me/my wedding the best. It didn’t feel like every other low bun updo I’ve seen 10000 times. Plus after she did my hair in a cute Kardashian-esque style so my fiancé wouldn’t see the final look. Day of was also great- she made me feel super at ease. She’s super talented and I had so much fun getting my hair done.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Brooke · Married on 02/01/2019

Exceeded every wedding day expectation!

I was referred to Kei by my best friend who got married the same year I did. She found Kei just by browsing “the Knot” reviews. Kei exceeded every wedding day expectation. She was organized, prompt, responsive, full of positivity, and re-created the exact hairstyle I agree to during her trial. Not only is she extremely kind and professional but that woman has some skills! Thanks again for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, Kei!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Sumana Sen · Married on 01/20/2019

Hair Stylist

I loved how she did my hair! It came out amazing! The products she used were very good and my curls came out so nice!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Sumana Sen · Married on 01/20/2019

Hair Stylist

Sent on 01/26/2019

Ar · Married on 01/07/2019

Great experience

Kei is very experienced and does fantastic work. She was very helpful before the wedding by doing a variety of hairstyles for me, to help me figure out the style I wanted for the wedding day. She did great work for myself and 5 bridesmaids in a very timely manner the day of the wedding. I was also happy that my hair style lasted and looked great from morning until the end of the night, despite the Florida summer humidity (I have fine straight hair that usually doesn't hold curls, but Kei did it somehow!). I highly recommend Kei as your stylist. 10/10.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Esmira Gheisary · Married on 12/22/2018

Thank you Kei, you are the BEST!

Kei is a very unique hairdresser. We really enjoyed the time with her while she was doing my hair and hair for my mom. She is very professional, responsive and fun to work with! She came fully prepared. Before she started to do our hair, we brainstormed the best options for our hair with her very valuable advises and recommendations. Our hair stayed the whole day and the wedding was outdoors! We are very happy clients, and highly recommend her as she is the best in South Florida when it comes to hair and styling. Thank you, Kei!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Glory

Glory · Married on 12/22/2018

Don't look any further, she has it all! ♥

I’m very glad I had a hair dresser like Kei Pucci for my wedding. She has the perfect personality for an event like this because it was what I really wanted and needed. Since the moment I contacted her until the day of the wedding, she was always very nice, sweet, professional, caring, sociable, and understanding. You really feel like you have known her forever! She truly was a breath of fresh air ♥. I loved her work, exactly what I wanted. She’s very good at what she does and you can tell she knows what she’s doing. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a hair dresser for any type of event. You won’t regret a bit!! Thank you Kei, you are the best!!! ♥♥

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca Triest · Married on 11/30/2018

Out of State Wedding!

My (now) husband and I drove into Florida from New York for our wedding and I had the impossible task of choosing a hair stylist I wouldn't meet until the day of my wedding. Kei was responsive and communicative ahead of time about prep and expectations and then on the day-of, she met us right at our hotel and made magic happen and even helped us carry our luggage down to our car afterwards lol. My hairstyle was exactly what I asked for and it lasted all day and photographed really well. Kei made me feel comfortable and I'm so glad I found her!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Bridgette

Bridgette Cintra-Diaz · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end

Initally looking for a hair stylist, I was nervous given the fact that my hair texture is not easily manageable. First stylist I contacted canceled on me an hour prior to my trial and I was fortunate enough to come across Kei, booked her last minute and I’m so blessed I did! Not only did she accommodate my needs last minute but her work is phenomenal and very professional. She showed up on time on both trial and wedding day, made sure we all stayed on schedule and I couldn’t be more thankful. I would definitely recommend her to ANYONE, can’t wait to have another event in South Florida so I can book her again! Thank you Kei for going out of your way to make my wedding day so special.

Sent on 12/17/2018