Kei Pucci Hair Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Y
    Yasmine Married on 03/12/2022

The best hairstylist anyone could wish for 😍

Saying Kei was the best is an understatement. She exceeded all my expectations on my wedding day. She was amazing at everything, styling, time management, dealing with all the vendors and bridesmaids. Not only that, she made me feel so relaxed. We all agreed that she did a fantastic job. Our hair did not move throughout the night even if it was windy when we took photos and we were in Miami ( humidity city). We were so impressed with her work! I will never let anyone else touch my hair . Kei, you truly are the best 😍 I tried so many hairstylists for my wedding day and lost hope so thank you so much!!!! I couldn’t be happier 😍
    Alli Married on 01/29/2022

Kei is the best!

Kei is amazing! Take it from someone who did 5 hair trials 😂! She makes any hair style seem effortless and she knows how to make your hair look soft and beautiful without tons of sticky product. She is clearly talented, works quickly, and not to mention…is super cool (which is very helpful to have on your wedding day which can feel stressful and overwhelming at times). My girl friends and family members all loved her! Everyone wants to take her home to have as their own personal hair stylist 😄. I’d absolutely use her again in the future. 5 stars for sure!
    Danielle Married on 12/18/2021

Kei, will you be my BFF?

Hiring Kei to do my hair was the easiest vendor choice I made for my entire wedding. Her versatility, professionalism, and laid-back attitude was a perfect match for me and my wedding crew. Everyone looked incredible and I teared up when I saw my hair - both because it was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted, but also because it meant Kei’s part was done and I couldn’t keep chatting her ear off and making her into my new best friend. On a day when so many things can go wrong, I knew I could depend on Kei to deliver incredible hairstyling and immaculate *vibes.* Kei - you’re incredible at what you do and I absolutely adore you!
    Celia Z. Married on 11/03/2021

Outstanding before, during and after :)

Kei works the magic around any hair!
    She is gifted!
    She mastered the updo for my wedding and the half Up and down for the rehearsal.
    So did she for my wedding crew - could not be happier!
    Incredibly fun, nice, talented and…. Patient!!!!!!
    Don’t look further - work with her, you won’t regret it.
    6 stars!!
    Amanda K. Married on 05/23/2021

Kei = Perfection

Kei is the most incredible hair stylist I have ever worked with. She was able to understand EXACTLY what I wanted within minutes. I was thrilled and beyond excited for my special day after meeting with Kei!! I am so excited for her to do my hair on my actual wedding day. I would highly recommend her for not only wedding day celebrations, but any other time you need your hair to look perfect. Love her!

Kenzie R. Married on 04/17/2021

Wonderful to Work With

This review is a little different, because Kei has not done my hair yet. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my upcoming appointment with Kei last minute due to the hotel I am staying at closing due to concerns about the virus. However, throughout the entire process, Kei has been incredibly accommodating and so easy to work with. She worked with me the day before when we were trying to plan and was extremely responsive and flexible. I cannot say enough about how helpful she was during a stressful time, which is exactly what brides need before/on their wedding day. She really is a pleasure to work with.
    Marina M. Married on 04/12/2021

Amazing wedding hairstyle

I can’t speak highly enough of Kei Pucci Hair, she is the definition of perfection. Pricing is more than reasonable. Highly recommend!
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 03/22/2021

Amazing hair experience!!

I honestly don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t found Kei. Only a week out from the wedding, my original hair stylist was no longer able to work for us. Kei was immediately responsive and made me feel at ease that it would all be okay. We scheduled the trial for a couple days later and she let me try 3-4 different styles- and I fell in love with the last one so much that it honestly brought tears to my eyes! She was also able to help me track down quality hair extensions which had been a nightmare to figure out with my prior stylist. On the day of, Kei and her assistant were on time and worked very efficiently through my 9 bridesmaids… everyone looked gorgeous. Her prices may be slightly higher than others but I’m telling you she’s worth it! Thank you Kei for your hair magic and kindness!
    Cinthia T. Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing !!

First off not only is Kei amazingly talented at what she does but she is soooo kind so fun to work with! She listens to what you want and desire,she won’t leave you until you love your hair ! Which doesn’t take long because she is a rockstar ! Working with her was so stress free highly recommend ! All my bridesmaids loved her ! Thank you so much Kei for making my dreams come true !
    Arianne Married on 02/15/2021

Kei is a gem!

Kei was talented, professional, easy going, and a pleasure.

She provided thorough responses to all questions prior to the wedding. During the trial, she spent the time to make sure I was comfortable with the end result and had options to think through.

The day of the wedding, she did an amazing job and made sure the bridal party was ready on time.

From all aspects, I would most certainly recommend!
    Samara R. Married on 01/01/2021

Simply perfect!

Kei was a last minute back up for my engagement pictures when my original stylist had a family emergency. I was nervous since I didnt know what to expect. She is so talented and personable. I recieved so many compliments,even from my photographer. She has never met me before for a trial and yet she knew exactly what I wanted. Will take her and my previous stylist for my wedding!!!
    Ali Married on 12/03/2020

Beyond my expectations!

Such an amazing experience working with Kei! I am not a Miami local and was getting my hair done for my brothers wedding so I was a little nervous (not to mention I have hair extensions). The second I met her all my worries went away. She took the time to listen to ideas I had on styles and I never felt rushed which is the best feeling! Once she started styling you knew she had it down. I enjoyed her conversation and her amazing work. I felt beautiful at the wedding and got so many compliments on my hair. I would recommend her to anyone and can’t wait to visit Miami soon and visit her for a hair style again! And if you have hair extensions you must go see her! 10/10
    Kaitlin R. Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing hair and wonderful energy!!

I have booked Kei for my wedding, and recently did my hair trial - she is amazing at hair - it will be difficult to choose which one to do on my wedding, I loved ALL OF THEM! Also she is great energy and wonderful to be around - the perfect person for your big day! She was super flex as well about moving my date, an all around great person and hairstylist
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding hair of my dreams!

I can't recommend Kei enough!! After searching for awhile, being pretty indecisive, and not knowing exactly what I wanted, I ended up choosing Kei. BEST DECISION. To be completely honest I chose her because she is from where I grew up in New York (Rochester) and I thought that it was a cool connection since I was down in Florida looking for someone and what are the odds?! So I chose her and couldn't be happier with my decision! She was above and beyond my expectations. I was (and still am months after my wedding) OBSESSED with my hair. It was everything I had dreamed of and more. Not gonna lie.. I was not an easy client.. I was SO indecisive. I had one hair trial and loved it, then months later and (a postponed wedding..thanks Covid) I decided I didn't want that hairstyle anymore and called Kei freaking out. She was so quick to ease me and tell me that we will figure it out and not to stress. She made time for me in her crazy schedule to come back and start back at square 1. Kei continued to work with me and did a million (all amazing i just couldn't decide on what I wanted) hairstyles until I knew it was the one. She made the process so enjoyable! I was a very stressed out Bride and she made sure that my hair was going to be one thing I didn't have to stress about and be confident with! My hair ended up being everything and more. I got so so many compliments throughout the night and still do as people see pictures! Not only was my hair great but Kei is SO personable and friendly!! My entire bridal party was so happy with their hair and they were all saying afterwards how much they loved Kei! I truly can't say enough good things about Kei! 100% BOOK HER. You wont regret it.
    Andrea L. Married on 10/10/2020

Small Wedding

I can’t recommend Kei enough! Very professional and personable!! She made me feel very comfortable and was very honest. Thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect!
  • F
    Francesca Married on 09/26/2020

Just amazing!

I cannot day enough good things about Kei! I met with multiple stylists, but knew immediately after meeting Kei that she was the right choice. Her relaxed, yet incredibly professional demeanor made me comfortable and confident that I was going to get exactly what I wanted, and I did! She was on time, responsive and professional throughout the entire process, making it one less thing to stress about that day! Seriously, could not recommend her more!
  • Mackie
    Mackie C. Married on 08/02/2020

Beyond my expectation

Kei definitely know what she is doing. My hair updo was better than I expected. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful my hair look. It lasted from 6 am to 6 pm on my wedding. I also very appreciate her professionalism as well. She was on time on the day of my wedding. Since I have a cruise wedding, I could not be late, and she finished my hair, my mom, and one of my bridesmaid on time, plus extra re-touch time. If I ever need any other hair updo services in the future I will definitely go back to Kei.
    Randa R. Married on 07/24/2020

Without a doubt.... thee BEST!!!!

Words won’t do Kei any justice with how amazing of a human being she is. Extremely professional, extremely kind, extremely accommodating, and extremely amazing!! I came across Kei on Instagram and ended up finalizing my decision through Wedding Wire and the incredible reviews she has. So glad I trusted this platform in hiring her.

I initially decided to do the hair trial with her first to get an idea of her work and how I wanted my hair to be for my wedding day. We did about 10-12 hair styles in 2 hours! I highly recommend anyone to do this trial... you get to see for yourself what looks best on you, and you get to meet the amazing Kei!

Come the day of the wedding and Kei made me look INCREDIBLE! I can’t stress how many times my hair has fallen flat for events. Kei crafted my hair to stay put and look great all night for my wedding. Through the sweat, dancing, and endless hugging of family and friends, my hair looked phenomenal!

Not to mention, her communication skills are on point!!

She is incredibly sweet and just a real down to earth genuine human being. It was great doing business with her. Without a doubt, hire her!!!!!!! Thank you, Kei!!
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 06/13/2020
    Kei was absolutely amazing! My family is from MA and my brother was getting married in Miami in December 2017. My mother and I needed someone to come to our Air BnB and do our hair for the wedding. I found a few stylists on Wedding Wire and sent them messages. We were nervous to book someone online because we were not going to be in Miami until the actual wedding. Kei responded immediately and was SO nice and SO helpful. I booked her and in the months leading up to the wedding she kept in touch and gave us lots of suggestions. She texted/emailed us every detail and was super organized. The day of the wedding she arrived right on time. She was soooo sweet and fun to work with. My mom and I explained what we wanted and she went beyond what either of us was imagining. She is literally a hair sculpter! We both had clip in extensions and you never would have known. She was extremely knowledgeable and worked fast. We had plenty of time to do final touch ups before we left for the wedding. After she left my whole family talked about how cool she was and how great the hair looked. Once at the wedding we received so so so many compliments on our hair. It stayed put all night and looked amazing even when the wedding was over. I honestly would consider having my wedding in Miami just so Kei could do my hair again. She is unbelievable!
  • Kristina
    Kristina R. Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect Hair!

Kei is the BEST! Not only was my hair perfect but she also has the best energy which is exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. I got married outside on the beach on the WINDIEST day possible and my hair keep it's curl the entire night. Kei also did my sister, mother, and my friend's hair which all looked beautiful! If you are still looking for a hair stylist, stop looking now and pick Kei. You won't regret it!
  • Viviana
    Viviana M. Married on 02/29/2020

She is awesome and capture your idea 100%

I am so happy I have my trial run because we were able to connect and establish exactly how I want to wear my hair on such a special day. Can’t wait to have the final results on the wedding day
  • Brooke
    Brooke K. Married on 02/21/2020

So much fun!

Kei was amazing! She did exactly what I asked for and made my bridesmaids and mother of the bride look incredible. Not only is she great at hair but she’s so much fun to get ready with! I was a Covid bride and her communication skills were amazing. She gave me her cell so I could text her through out this whole process. Thank you so much Kei you did such an awesome job and my hair lasted all night!!!! 💕💕
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 02/09/2020

Kei is the BEST!

Where do I even begin to try and explain how amazing Kei was!? From the moment I met her, she was professional, easy to communicate with, beyond nice, and understanding. She not only did one trial with me (that was her longest trial to date) but then did ANOTHER being extremely patient as my non-decisive self tried to figure out my wedding day hairstyle. On the wedding day, she did me and eight others and they all looked AMAZING, listening to every girl's wishes and completing it all within a timely matter. My hair was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day and despite being concerned that my fine thin hair wouldn't hold a curl, my hair stayed ALL night and did not move!! I HIGHLY recommend Kei for any event! She's amazing!!
    Caroline G. Married on 01/18/2020

bride and bridal party

sweet, attentive, organized and on time! an easy choice for any bride.
    Kathryn Married on 12/21/2019

The best!!

Kei is amazing!! She worked with me until i found the perfect hairstyle, even though i was difficult and picky! My bridesmaids hair all looked perfect. She was so helpful even when i was constantly annoying her about what extensions to get and also what extensions to get when i had a bridesmaid show up with hot pink hair. She did a great job of covering up the pink to my liking without upsetting the bridesmaid as well.