9 Reviews for Keep Memory Alive Event Center

Outside Cake (1)
Chairs (1)
Linens (1)
6 Keep Memory Alive Event Center Reviews

Keeping Memory Alive was professional, personal and the perfect choice for our wedding reception. Not only did they personalize the event for us, they accommodated to any concerns we had. I can not speak more highly of them. Our guests are still talking about our wedding 2 weeks later. David, Gina, Paul and Gracious were a joy to work with and not to mention profits go towards a good cause! KMA stands for so much more than just one night as they donate the proceeds. Gina was always quick to respond as I worked with her the closest in planning the event. As a bride with a lot to worry about, I didn't have to worry about them delivering. Highly recommend to others!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Outside Cake, Linens, Chairs

I think all of the other brides that reviewed this place took all of the things that I wanted to say! However, I just want to reiterate that KMA is such a beautiful venue and a unique one at that. You don't have to do much to dress up your wedding reception. It is absolutely breathtaking inside and out. I loved this place because it was off the Strip, yet close enough that we could shuttle everyone to and from the Strip safely with AWG transportation.

David and Gina were my lifesavers! They kept my sanity intact while planning this 330 person reception. They were always so helpful and so prompt--something that a Type A personality bridezilla loved!!!

I brought in an outside caterer--David and Gina were so accommodating and did not make me feel bad for going with an outside caterer. They helped coordinate the reception timeline for us and the party was a success. When people start calling your wedding reception an "awesome party", you know something was done right.

Not only could you have your wedding reception at such a beautiful venue, but you could feel good that the money that you pay for the reception gets donated to a good cause. If you're willing to splurge for your venue--you will not regret it! You will be working with some of the coolest, most fun, yet extremely professional people in town.

Special thanks to Gina, David & Sawyer (AV attendant) for making it a success!

Profile Picture Emma, 6/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

I could not imagine getting married anywhere else! The Keep Memory Alive Center was exactly what I wanted and more - Off strip, totally unique, easily accessible, spacious, with lots of options for food, beverage, and personalization. David Watts, who was our Sales Director, was fabulous! He really cared about us and our wedding, and any time there was an issue or a hiccup (which naturally happens with all events) I knew that David really cared and would work hard to make me happy - Which he totally did!
The operational manager, Gina, was awesome, too! She did as many floor plans as we needed, was there all day and all night, and made sure that my guests never waited or wanted for anything.
Chef Gustav was impeccable! The food was delicious, was served to all 200 guests hot, and looked beautiful, too! He was very hands on and attentive, great with my family at the tasting, made suggestions, and let us tweak his dished until they were exactly perfect for us.

I cannot recommend Keep Memory Alive Center more!!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/7/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The KMA Event Center is AMAZING! Not only is the architecture a WOW factor, but my entire wedding was incredible! The staff was extremely accommodating and dedicated to making my day special. From the gorgeous china, glassware and decor (all included in their facility fee), to the unparalleled food and beverage (we went with Gustav--SUPER!!!), we were completely overwhelmed!! My wedding will go down in history as one of the classiest and fabulous weddings compared to all my friends! Of course, you then factor in the fact that all profit they made from my wedding went to treatment and research for those suffering from neurological diseases, how can you go wrong? This is a hidden gem in Las Vegas! I searched high and low for the perfect spot to get married and I looked at EVERY venue in Las Vegas. I really didn't want my guests to have to go through a smokey casino or hotel, and I looked at all country clubs and off-strip venues in the area. None had to offer as much as the KMA Event Center. They made my experiece so carefree and it was just a fantastic day that we will remember forever. Thanks to the entire staff!!

Profile Picture User3587256, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about this venue was amazing from the service, food, beverage, linens, china, to the architecture. We didn't want a traditional wedding venue/banquet hall so we found the KMA Event Center and we didn't look any further! The LED lighting package that illuminated the ceiling was so cool and really set the stage for a great reception. Dealing with David was also great as he was able to work on the menu and get the costs within my budget. Everyone had a great time and we will never forget this amazing night with our family and friends.

Profile Picture User3590203, 2+ years ago, 1 Review