Keefe's Flowers Reviews

13 | Casper, WY

13 Reviews for Keefe's Flowers

13 Keefe's Flowers Reviews

Connie · Married on 09/08/2018

Sarah was amazing to deal with! We had to postpone our wedding twice before and she was patient and helpful each time!! Everything turned out beautifully!! I love Sarah and I love Keefe's!!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Keefe's Flowers 1
    Keefe's Flowers 2

Keefe's Flowers's reply:

Connie you are so amazing! I loved your fall theme and your wedding was definitely worth the wait! I'm so very glad I got to work with you and your husband!

Severin · Married on 08/11/2018

I loved working with Keefe's to create my wedding day dream! I was comparatively late to choose a florist, picking Keefe's two months before the big day - but Sarah and the staff extremely helpful and ready to jump in. The flowers were even more lovely than I had expected and everyone complimented them! I recommend Keefe's to all brides getting married in Casper, WY. Best florist around.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Keefe's Flowers 3
    Keefe's Flowers 4
    Keefe's Flowers 5
    Keefe's Flowers 6
    Keefe's Flowers 7

Keefe's Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Severin! We love seeing the photos from your wedding day, you are such a beautiful bride and it was such an honor to help make your day special!

Kirsten · Married on 09/02/2017

Keefe's did a fantastic job bringing my wishes and visions of my wedding flowers to life. They were more than I could have ever asked for and I would recommend them to anyone in Casper!

Katelynn · Married on 09/02/2017

They were extremely helpful and flexible with my husband and I. We ran into an issue and the people at Keefe's worked with us no problem. They are all kind and joyful which made this experience so much better. I've included a picture of our wedding cake because they supplied the flowers for it. The flowers were all beautiful and pulled together perfectly!

Keefe's Flowers 8

Mindi · Married on 06/17/2017

I was so impressed with the flowers created by the team at keefe's!! They delivered to the mountain and create exactly what I was looking for in flower pieces as well as bouquets!!

Courtney · Married on 08/13/2016

Keefe's did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding! We had an outdoor wedding on a hot day in August and everything was perfect - the flowers lasted and did not wilt in the heat! Paige was seriously amazing to work with and was very flexible with our schedule considering we lived in another town. Paige took everything I wanted into consideration and made it perfect for our day while also keeping us under the budget we wanted! We chose to pick up our flowers and they were ready on time and in the jars that we had dropped off. We also rented the arch with aspen log pieces and it was easy to assemble and looked beautiful!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Keefe's Flowers's reply:

Courtney, thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear your experience with us on your wedding day was so wonderful. It was such a pleasure to work with you to make your dreams come true!

Jacquelin · Married on 05/21/2016

On the day of my wedding I had not set up delivery, and with one call they setup and delivered flowers to the church within the hour! Paige was a joy to consult with and their prices where way better than other options we considered! Thank you!

Ashley · Married on 08/07/2015

Kaylin made my bridal bouquet and they couldn't have been more perfect. It was exactly wanted I wanted and was more perfect than I had imagined. Thank you Kaylin!!!

Sharina · Married on 06/27/2015

Everything looked great and was done exactly how I asked!

Angela · Married on 06/26/2015

Paige was a delight to work with and very professional. I asked her to have fun with the arrangement after I told her the colors and she suggested a few flowers. The colors blended perfectly and everyone complimented on how beautiful the flowers were.

Lynn · Married on 02/28/2015

We literally signed up for Wedding Wire just to review Keefe's Flowers. Melanie and Paige are ahhh-mazing AMAZING people. We walked into their shop with our wedding a little over 30 days away. They understood our vision immediately, never once trying to up-sell us or change our minds. They stayed EXACTLY on budget and NEVER sacrificed quality to do so (not a penny over!!). They kept us informed of their progress at every step, providing sample arrangements at the outset and insisting we come by in the days leading up to the wedding to see the flowers blooming and bouquets & arrangements taking shape. Every single flower was fresh and fragrant and absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

They even went ABOVE & BEYOND for us with every ridiculous curve-ball we could've thrown at them: accepting a delivery of flowers from out of town; coming up with cost-effective ideas for the head table arrangements; handling last minute requests from our caterers; etc.

Most couples spend months, even years working with their florist, but in only a few short weeks, we got to know and LOVE Paige. They genuinely care about their work, but more importantly they really do care about their customers. Better than any service any amount of money can buy---in Casper or anywhere else! Paige made our wedding day simply AMAZING, unlike anything we could have ever imagined and more than we could have ever asked for. We will DEFINITELY use them again and are recommending them to everyone we know!!!!

Brianna · Married on 07/03/2011

Keefe's was great to work with, and our flowers were stunning. We were planning long-distance and the owner (Melanie) met with us several times through the process. Her prices were awesome and the flowers were gorgeous. Plus, she was willing to let us pick up our flowers on morning of the wedding day (Sunday), even though the shop was closed!

• F

Farren · Married on 02/09/2018

Sarah and the ladies at Keefe's were more than accommodating when we had to change the date of our wedding. They went above and beyond in helping us through several obstacles to find new flowers similar to our original selections when their vendor told us they were out of season and guided us perfectly. I had zero reservations trusting the professional opinion of Sarah in guiding us through arrangements and color combinations etc. Completely phenomenal experience. My biggest desire was that our flowers really stood out as unique and exciting and Keefe's delivered. Sarah even came and set up the arrangements and the church and the reception venue no questions asked and just made it so hassle free. If I could give 100 stars I would. I was originally shocked by the price but it was well worth it!