Keani Andrade Photography Reviews

8 | Kilauea, HI

8 Reviews for Keani Andrade Photography

Amie P. · Married on 10/05/2018

What a wonderful experience!

Keani captured the most beautiful photos of our vow renewals! If you want amazing photos and the easiest photo shoot ever, you should look no further!! She is truly gifted.

Sent on 10/26/2018

When my wedding planner provided me with a few vendors in my price range, I didn't even have to think twice about choosing Keani. I could tell from her images on her website, she was exactly what we were looking for within a very reasonable budget.

After meeting her and seeing our sneak peek images, I couldn't be more ecstatic with our choice. When we decided to get married in Hawaii, we knew we wanted to incorporate the beauty of the island into our special day. Not only did Keani capture the incredible island landscape, she captured our most intimate moments with perfection. My images are absolutely perfect and I can relive the day with our wonderful images.

I do also want to mention, I never had the chance to meet or chat with Keani before our wedding, but her personality and professionalism, made both of us feel very comfortable. She also just rolled with the punches in everything we wanted. We hadn't planned on going to the beach for pictures, but she quickly worked it into her schedule and we snuck away for some unbelievable sunset pictures.

I would definitely choose Keani time and time again and suggest you do to!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Kris · Married on 08/18/2013

Our wedding was made perfect by Keani. She captured both our engagement and wedding with results we know we couldn't have gotten from anyone else. Keani has an incredible eye for not only the big picture in capturing the incredible surroundings, but of the tiniest details and moments- the ones you don't even realize are happening until you get your pictures back from her!

Keani epitomizes professionalism and talent. She has the unique ability to make the shoot seem so comfortable and natural. It's obvious she enjoys what she does- that joy, teamed with her talent, make for remarkable results. We could not recommend Keani enough- whether it's a family session, senior photos, weddings, or any other special moment- her talents will capture those times in inspiring detail.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Keani!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Hanna · Married on 03/05/2013

Just got our pictures from Keani (It was our honeymoon shoot)!They are incredibly beautiful!When I look at these pictures I can feel ocean breeze, wet sand under my feet, and hear how waves clash against the reefs. But let's start from the very beginning)
    I contacted Keani almost two months ahead of our photo shoot and I wasn't sure about the date. It was so easy to communicate with her, to discuss details, to negotiate place and time. She responded very quickly to all my emails, and patiently provided answers for my endless questions!She can recommend a minister, florist, etc. if needed!
    We had a lot of fun during the photo shoot, it was easy to understand each other! She worked with her assistant Marcus, and they did a great job together! Keani has a talent to capture sun, waves, wind, and as a result, her pictures look gorgeous and "alive".
    I would highly recommend Keani if you want to memorize the happiest moments of your life! And feel free to discuss details! She is open to new ideas!

Sent on 03/25/2013
  • User3003865 · event on: 12/21/2012

We had Keani Andrade do a photo shoot of our family during our trip to Hawaii in December. Our hope was to find a local photographer who was able to do a quality project within a short time frame and without large budget. We are very happy with the photos taken and very much appreciate Keani's work.

Sent on 01/21/2013
  • User3027971 · event on: 11/17/2012

Keani was an accommodating, patient, easy-going, and professional photographer to work with. Each year I dread taking my family's holiday photos. My children are normally irritable, difficult, and impatient. Keani made the day fun and quick. At the end of the shoot they were asking to take more pictures and loved the experience. Then to top it all off I received the most amazing pictures (totally captured each of my kids personalities), quickly and efficiently! I highly recommend Keani Andrade Photography...

Sent on 01/29/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/20/2011

I'm actually a wedding coordinator on Kauai and have worked with Keani for 2 weddings so far and expect many more to come! The best way to describe her is Service with Aloha. Her talent speaks for itself, but what you can't see is how great she is to work with. She embodies the exact spirit of laid back friendliness that people are looking for when the come to Kauai. She is extremely easy going and personable, anyone would feel comfortable with her peering that them from behind the lense. I prefer photographers that go out of their way to show the couple a fun experience and their wedding day...it's such a special time and with nerves & endorphins flowing, Keani knows how to get people to relax and feel comfortable and then goes the extra mile to get the creative perspective. I've seen her jump into the ocean with jeans on just to get an angle. She has top notch equipment, which makes my clients feel secure. Also, her turn around is also notable. I think she has so much passion for the art that she can't wait to edit the images & get the into the hands of the clients ASAP. You can tell a lot of love & aloha goes into the time spent editing. Keani won't let you down!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/15/2015

Gorgeous wedding photos! My husband and I chose to hire Keani Andrade through our wedding planner and I'm so relieved we did because such an important day in your life requires the best there is to capture the beauty, love and joy shared between a bride and groom on their special memorable day. Our pictures reflect the energy and emotions shared between my husband and I, and it was great to feel so natural and "in the moment" while having our wedding photos shot, as opposed to fake/unnatural poses, and forced smiles you see in some poorly taken photos. I feel that our photos really captured the genuine happiness of our day, and since it was only my husband and myself in Kauai for our wedding, (our family all live in New York) it will be nice to have such a great photo album to share with our loved ones! I love that we were able to get ALL of our pictures online and save them to our computer, print wherever we want, and share them online as well. Another photographer I've worked with in the past made it very difficult and very expensive to get more than a selected amount of photos. So I do recommend Keani for your special occasion photographs. She's timely, professional, experienced, talented and very easy to work with, even if you're not very photogenic.

Sent on 06/12/2015