KD Floral and Gardens Reviews

4 | Bemidji, MN

4 Reviews for KD Floral and Gardens

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Edwards · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Work, My Bouquet was the Talk of the Wedding!

Its not often that the bridal bouquet is one of the MOST memorable parts of the wedding, but mine sure has been! I knew NOTHING about flowers, I just had a design idea, colors, and wanted peacock feathers included to follow the theme and with those instructions KD Floral was set to the task of making my vague concept a reality. I had no clue what my bouquet would look like until the wedding day. When I first saw it, it was wasn't quite what I had originally envisioned, it was 100X better! They did an AMAZING job!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Tiegan · Married on 07/18/2015

Raechel was so easy to work with and open to any ideas we had about flowers/bouquets and- when we asked- shared many of her ideas with us. There were a few specific things I wanted and she nailed them! We also asked her to use her professional judgement to make a few pieces for our wedding and they were more beautiful than something I could have dreamt up. I recommend asking her to use some of her creativity and taking advantage of her eye for beauty. She also always provided a couple options in different price ranges to help fit our budget.

Sent on 08/13/2015

KD Floral and Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We absolutely loved the vision you had for your wedding and seeing it all come together! The professional photos from Rivets and Roses were absolutely amazing - you were a stunning bride! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

Christina · Married on 09/07/2013

I can't say enough good things about the crew at KD Floral! When the date was set, one of the first things I did was connect with KD Floral and arrange my wedding day flowers. I LOVE the arrangements they create, it's not just some flowers, it's a work of art. There's no other florist in Bemidji that could even hold a flame to the work they do- everything was spot on perfect. Pricing was very reasonable, in our first meeting we sat down and listed off our "dream" list- everything we knew we had to have, we were pleasantly surprised to find that everything we wanted fit in below our budget ($500). I have long been a fan of KD Floral, recommending it to many friends for their weddings and special occasions.

Sent on 11/28/2014

KD Floral did all the flowers for our recent wedding and they turned out beautifully! We worked with Rachael and she was wonderful! I told her the colors I wanted and kind of the style I was going for and she did the rest! I would highly recommend KD Floral to provide beautiful flower arrangements for any event!

Sent on 07/08/2015

KD Floral and Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!! Your day turned out wonderful and I'm so glad we could be a part of it! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review - it is so appreciated. Congratulations on your wedding!