21 Reviews for KC Mitchell Films

One Event/Day (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)
21 KC Mitchell Films Reviews

KC is THE BEST! He captured all the perfect moments on our wedding day and turned them into the most beautiful video. KC is professional and so easy to work with. We couldn't have asked for a more talented videographer!

Profile Picture Jessica , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We love, love, love our videos!! KC far exceeded our expectations. He and his lovely wife were such a joy to have join in the fun of the special day. We instantly felt comfortable having them video us all and never felt self conscious or awkward!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

KC is awesome at listening to your goals and applying his creativity to the process. Even though I forgot a few key pieces for my shoot, we were still able to improvise. His gentle and kind nature, paired with his passion for photography, is why I will proudly refer him to friends and strangers alike – without any hesitation!

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

KC & Lo were amazing to work with and we could not have asked for more. They are an amazing team! Lo filmed our wedding day and brought so much fun and energy to every room she was in. I had guests asking after the wedding who she was, to our friends and family she was more like a guest than a wedding vendor. The film KC created was perfect!

Profile Picture Shawna, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

KC and Lo were nothing short of amazing! They were easy to work with, kind, and patient every step of the way through my wedding planning process. On top of all that, they also delivered the most amazing video I have ever seen in my life. They completely outdid all my expectations. Going with KC Mitchell Films will be the best wedding decision you can make.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband & I hired KC & his wife Lo to video our wedding & also we did the photography as well. If I can give any bride-to-be any advice, it is to get the full package. Pictures are amazing to look at but to be able to go back & relive your wedding, there is absolutely nothing like it. My husband & I watched some videos that he had shot at weddings & I knew when we were both crying over someone else's wedding that we had never met that we had to hire these people! The quality is amazing. I have known KC for a few years now from cutting his hair & have gotten to know him personally &then I got to meet his wife one day & realised how amazing she was as well. Not only are these people naturally amazing at shooting wedding films & photography but you will not meet a more humble couple. Most people in the photography business only see dollar signs. These people actually enjoy their job. On the day of my wedding I walk in the main room & see Kc & Lo setting up with huge Smiles on their faces. I had actually gotten sick & had to be in the hospital the night before my wedding. I was terrified that I had ruined my big day. I was so worried that you would be able to tell on my face how horrible I felt. When they called to tell us our video was almost ready I was excited yet nervous to see if you could tell I was feeling bad . When I watch the video for the first time I literally cried some of the happiest tears I've ever cried. I've never seen anything like our video. Within hrs of our video being posted on my Facebook page I had dozens of people messaging me asking me who did our film. KC & Lo did amazing the entire wedding. They never got in anyone's way & even joined in on the fun & had a good time with us. They captured every beautiful moment we wanted. It turned out to be a huge success. I will never use anyone but these 2 for anything in the future. I can go on all day but I think their work speaks for itself. This $ was the best we spent on the entire wedding!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

KC was phenomenal. I was a very nervous bride and he was extremely calming and ended up doing a phenomenal job on our video. I could not have asked for a better videographer. His wife even helped my bridesmaids button my dress. I cannot thank KC enough for capturing our wedding memories and I would recommend him with great confidence to anyone. Thank you KC for allowing us to treasure our big weekend forever with your amazing video!!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I hired KC to video my son's wedding. I have never had any experience with wedding videos so I drove KC nuts with all of my questions and he was amazingly patient. As luck would have it, a hurricane was forecasted to hit the evening of my son's wedding so the day before, we had to move the time of the wedding from 5 pm to 9 am. KC was so accommodating and although he videotaped a wedding the night before and didn't get much sleep, he showed up early and did an amazing job. I highly recommend KC.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, DVD

KC and Lo captured all of the wonderful moments during my wedding weekend. They were very laid back and fun to work with! KC even went out of the ordinary package and came to my rehearsal dinner for an hour. He worked well with all of my other vendors and reached out to follow up with me a few times to make sure we were on the same page.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Digital Download

KC and his lovely wife Lo were a absolutely a dream to work with! The quality of our video surpassed our expectations and we couldn't be happier with it! KC kept us informed throughout the entire process and even gave us a call before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page! Living in Tennessee and getting married in Florida where you know no one can be very stressful but KC assured me he had everything under control and he wasn't kidding! He took my vision for our wedding video and ran with it. He made my dream a reality! I would definitely use KC Mitchell again and recommend him to anyone! Wonderful people to work with and very down to earth individuals! Thank you again KC and Lo you guys rock!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

KC is as good as anyone you will find. He went above an beyond to make sure our wedding video was perfect. We had to change the time of our wedding because of the weather and he made sure that he was there early to accommodate the changes. He was very friendly and professional and was very fun to work with. He made the process as stress free as we could've imagined. The video was perfect and he made sure that we were pleased with it before he published it. He was worth every penny we spent. Without a doubt, I would HIGHLY recommend that you use KC for your wedding.

Profile Picture Dane, 6/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I honestly can't say enough good things about KC and his wife!! They were so accommodating and worked with my husband secretly before my wedding to surprise me the day of! He was able to get there and film my reaction that morning. They were so much fun to work with while still remaining professional. And the video we got back was amazing!!! I can not imagine hiring anyone else to film our wedding day. We are so beyond pleased with everything!

Profile Picture Hunter, 6/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

KC Mitchell went above and beyond to give me a special request. I really wanted a cinematic type film and did he ever deliver. I love my video! He and his wife are extremely nice and easy to work with. He was great working with my photographer and came prepared to do a wonderful job. He also responds timely and does his due diligence. I would have regretted not hiring him. From the bottom of my heart, thank you KC!

Profile Picture Kayley, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Amazing photographer! I loved all my pictures from my wedding. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants quality work done.

Profile Picture Sara, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

KC and his wife were absolutely wonderful!! They were so professional and there for every step of the process. His work, editing, and music were amazing! I could not recommend him enough.

Profile Picture erin, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had a blast working with KC and Lou, they were very open for our suggestions and did everything to make that night very special. We decided to have the family BBQ video instead the one just my wife and I and KC didn't hesitate to accept it. He met with us couple times to discuss our ideas and what we had in Mind. He always showed up on time and was very professional. Within couple weeks we got the videos back and the blue rays came right after. I highly recommend you to give KC a call, you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Felipe, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were so happy with KC Mitchell Videography for my daughter's wedding! He was professional, thorough, personable, and very accommodating when we requested changes unique to our venue. His price was extremely reasonable! We recommend him for any of your videography needs!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

KC was very professional, kind and responded very fast to all of my request. My wedding was a destination wedding so most contact was through e mail and over the phone! He was awesome and very polite! The quality of his work is amazing!! It rained at my wedding and he even put away his camera to help my family gather the things from the beach and get them to our cars quickly! My husband loved his personality and their conversations during recording.

Profile Picture Shavauntis, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

KC was amazing... && honestly that is an understatement. I can't even put into words what a wonderful person and cinematographer/videographer he is. I have and will continue to refer anyone and everyone to him. KC even driove back the next morning to get more shots to make our video "ours". He even brought a long his very beautiful and sweet wife, Lo. KC is incredible and his work speaks for itself.

Profile Picture Lakin, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Easy going and fun to work with. My husband and I are increadibly happy with the whole process from beginning to end. Best wedding video I've ever seen and It's mine! Thanks KC!!!

Profile Picture Maddox, 3/12/16, 1 Review