KBobb Photography Reviews

11 | Washington, DC

11 Reviews for KBobb Photography

• Hanna

Hanna · Married on 05/25/2019

Kirth Makes Magic, Best Photographer Ever :-)

I got such a warm feeling from Kirth from the very first time we spoke on the phone. He really loves capturing moments, not just taking pictures. He is EXCELLENT at doing that and so much more. We of course did the posed family portraits, bridal party, etc. but what was really special to us were the unplanned real moments that he was able to capture of our loved ones. We just received some of the sneak peek photos from Kirth and I saw so many moments from our wedding day that I didn't get to see in real life and that was so special. He is such a kind person, he always made us feel comfortable even though we are a bit camera shy, and he has a great eye! He is easy to get along with, he's funny and witty, resourceful, innovative...we can go on and on. Kirth is very creative and beyond talented. I would highly recommend him and his amazing team. He also did a wonderful job with our engagement photos. We highly highly recommend him!!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Ariel · Married on 04/19/2019

Kirth is awesome!

Kirth and his colleague really helped make the day a special one, and cultivated such a warm and comfortable environment for our family and friends. The photos he took captured the exact vibe we were going for - fun, festive, and relaxed. An absolute gem, based in the nation’s capital!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

Kirth photographed my wedding and I highly recommend his work. Kirth was easy to get on with, and made us feel very comfortable on our big day. We didn't want our photos to look too staged or too forced, and Kirth's style matched our preferences quite well. We were married on the rainiest day of the summer, and our photos turned out bright and beautiful. We look so in love in our photos, as they truly capture how we felt that day. Our guests look flawless in our photos as well. We will cherish these images forever. You will not be disappointed in Kirth's work - he's a true artist.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2018

One of my first realizations with how happy we were with these photos was when we were going through them one by one and kept electing a "new favorite." Kirth really delivered on what we asked him to, to capture moments to help us remember the best day of our lives.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Nika · Married on 03/17/2018

Kirth is an extraordinary photographer. In March he travelled to Jamaica to shoot my tropical wedding and the images that I have received was beyond my imagination. Kirth has captured all the perfect moments that highlights my love story. He is very professional and delivers the highest quality. I highly recommend Kirth Bobb Photography to shoot your special day.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Brandi · Married on 06/10/2017

Kirth provided us with a quick turnaround on our wedding photos. It was a pleasure working with him! His outgoing and warm personalities made us feel at ease on our big day! He photographs are beautiful, and we will cherish them forever :) My husband and I don't see him as a just photographer but as an Artist!
    We'll be in touch with him for future photos. Future Brides - You won't regret booking Kirth for your wedding day photographs. We also used Kirth for our engagement pictures and they were lovely!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Katya · Married on 10/28/2016

We loved working with Kirth (and his assistant Chris). Kirth was a pleasure to work with during the planning process - we met in person and he answered all our calls/questions prior to the big day. On the day of, Kirth and Chris were amazing - they were with us for about 10 hours and were really with us at every step of the way (frankly, I don't know how they kept up the energy the whole time :). After the wedding, we got our pictures in record speed. Most importantly, the pictures were fabulous. Kirth is most gifted at documenting the day and capturing the beauty of a lot of unscripted special moments (some of which we were seeing for the first time in the photos). I couldn't recommend him enough - thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2017

My husband & I used Kirth for our wedding in June 2016. He is professional, meticulous and diligent. We are in love with the final products - many rich quality photos delivered on a USB as well as a beautiful leather wedding album. Highly recommend him! He approaches wedding photography both scientifically as well as artistically.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Memi · Married on 08/04/2012

Kirth was my wedding photographer 5 years ago and from that moment he became our forever photographer! He has done maternity shoots, birthday parties and even Christmas cards! His cool and relaxed vibe was one of the main reasons we selected him for our wedding and the reason we keep him around. He has an amazing eye and knows how to get that perfect shot every time! Our wedding was in 2012 and every time I pull out my album I still get misty-eyed. He captured every possible moment from being nervous, sheer happiness, partying, and even some attitude LOL! Our wedding was even featured in Essence and one of his shots won photo of the year, so yeah, he’s a pretty big deal! He continues to improve on his craft and is always the utmost professional. He always delivers our proofs, albums, cards in a timely manner with no excuses. I hear so many horror stories of photographers not delivering pictures and albums. That’s never the case with Kirth. If you’re looking for a talented, unique, and professional photographer that you can grab drinks with afterwards and have a good time, look no further, Kirth is your guy!

Sent on 03/07/2018

E · Married on 05/09/2009

It was a pleasure working KBobb Photography from start to finish. We found them to be very honest, professional, and reliable. On the wedding day, the photographer did a good job of mingling with the guests and the wedding party, which resulted in our photos looking very natural. The storybook turned out amazing and we couldn't have asked for anything better. I would gladly recommend KBobb Photography to anybody that is looking for a wedding photographer that provides excellent service at exceptional value for cost.

Sent on 09/10/2009

Marcia · Married on 08/08/2008

Kb photograpy did an excellent job on my wedding day. Kirth captured all of the moments of our special day. The pictures were beautiful. Kirth was very professional, and responded to all of my inquires in a timely manner. I highly recommend this vendor for exceptional photos at a reasonable price.

Sent on 09/10/2009