Kay's Bridal Reviews

95 | Simi Valley, CA

95 Reviews for Kay's Bridal

Eva · Married on 10/10/2020

Great Experience!

Everyone at Kay’s bridal was so professional and helpful! I found Kay’s bridal through a bridal expo in 2018 and I found my dream dress a year later. I went in with a vision of what I wanted my dream dress to be but I came out with something completely different and so perfect for me! In addition to finding my dream dress, it turned out to be on sale and I purchased it that same day. I only went to Kay’s bridal and the dress I chose was the last one I tried on. It was an amazing experience! They have so many beautiful and affordable dresses. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Gussman · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful dresses and great pricing!

If you are looking for a dress, stop by Kay's Bridal in Simi Valley!

I found Kay's through a wedding expo with Bridal Premiere and they were able to schedule an appointment for me right then and there! I had been to a couple shops before stopping at Kay's, but didn't look any further because Kay's was the one.

They offer a huge selection on dresses - all different types! I tried on several different ones that I had picked out, but the one that I chose was one that on of their staff members picked out for me (Thank you, Emely!!).

Kay's also offered in-house tailoring, so I got all of my adjustments and hemming done at Kay's! Everyone on the staff was so friendly and helpful during my multiple visits for fittings. It was a great experience to be able to bring family and friends with me for these fittings too!

Thank you so much to all the staff at Kay's Bridal! And special thanks to Emely for helping to pick the dress that I wore for my wedding! It was such a special experience and I will remember it fondly.

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful Dress Buying Experience!

I had quite a bit of anxiety going shopping for my dress, and I had heard to shop around, and it's okay not to buy a dress your first day looking. I went to Kay's first, and Diane, one of the consultants, was absolutely amazing. She was reassuring when she needed to be but honest when she needed to be as well. She was so sweet, and it's no wonder I was able to find my dress on the first trip! I'm so happy I went there, and I wouldn't have wanted any other dress :)

Sent on 02/01/2019

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Dresses

What a wonderful experience picking out my wedding dress. Denise was fantastic and helped me in and out of a lot of dresses as I decided on the one. Their clearance closet has great deals on beautiful dresses if you are on a tighter budget. Due to my great experience, I also had most of my bridal party (the girls who lived in the area) get their dresses from Kay’s as well. My girls ranged in dress sizes, and they had something that everyone could try on! I would absolutely recommend Kay’s when shopping for your gown!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Laura · Married on 07/05/2018

I had went to 4 other Bridal shops before I found Kay's Bridal. A smaller self owned boutique is what every bride should experience, I wish I would have gone to this place first! I went to David's Bridal, Simply Bridal, a couple other places where I only tried on a hand full of dresses and was left with nothing I really liked. I called last minute to Kay's Bridal and they let me come in then and there. Denise found 15 dresses for me to try on and out of those 15 I liked 10 of them! The variety of choices I had was even more than that but we ran out of time because the store was closing. I really needed this experience to be able to find the dress that was best suited for my body and my personality. I can't thank them enough for this experience and I highly recommend this boutique to new Brides!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Hayley · Married on 03/24/2018

Can't say enough good things about my experience with Kay's Bridal. From the moment I stepped in the door to the day I left with my beautiful gown in hand, Kay and her team were exceptional. Professional, friendly, helpful - pretty much everything you could want when you're shopping for the most important dress you'll ever wear. It goes without saying that I highly recommend them. They're definitely worth a visit, and I suggest going there first - once you're there, you won't need to go anywhere else!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely loved working with Kay's Bridal! I found my dream dress on my first visit because Kay's has a fabulous selection of dresses and different designers to choose from. My consultant was very nice and accommodating to what I was looking for and even helped me step outside of my comfort zone, which is how I found my dress. Kay's is very fast at responding to emails and phone calls and the woman who altered my dress did an AMAZING job. I got compliments all night about how beautiful the dress was too. Alterations were a little pricey, but well worth it!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kay's Bridal's reply:

Kelsey, thank you for your kind words and I will pass along your compliments to your consultant, Brandi and the seamstresses Sara and Sirley. We all thank you for allowing us to assist with your wedding gown and wish you the very best.

Chelsea · Married on 06/04/2017

Kay's Bridal is awesome! They were the first bridal shop I went to and what should have been an hour and a half appointment ended up taking 3 hours. They were SO patient and so helpful and worked with me to find a dress I loved! I found the dress I ended up buying that afternoon. They have such a beautiful selection and their dresses are much higher quality (and even comparable in price) to David's Bridal. I used Kay's for the alterations (which they did an incredible job on) and they steamed and held my dress for me until I was ready to pick it up the day before my wedding. We will also be using them to preserve my dress. I am such a fan of Kay's and highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Amber · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot give enough stars to Kay's Bridal. I had a hard time finding a dress until I went to Kay's. Candice helped me throughout my whole process and she was the sweetest in calming me and making each step exciting. Everything from the staff to the prices and services are amazing at Kay's. My dress was just cleaned and packaged so beautifully. Thank you Kay's Bridal staff for an amazing bridal dress search! I am still so in love with my dress!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Julie · Married on 07/16/2016

I am not the typical size that most dresses come in so I was concerned that I wouldn't find a dress without going to LA. Kay's had dresses for all shapes and sizes. They made me feel so comfortable. I enjoyed shopping at a smaller boutique, friendly service and the staff knew me when came in. I really enjoyed all my appointments at Kays--the said yes, the fittings and the pick up.

Sent on 07/31/2016

I wrote an email to get information and they were quick to return my email. I visited the shop and found them to be very helpful

Sent on 09/17/2015

The staff was SO accommodating and helpful I felt as if I were the only bride in the store. All alterations are done in house and they even store and steam your dress for you to have it "aisle ready".

Sent on 05/29/2015

Alyssa · Married on 03/12/2016

I absolutely love Kay's Bridal and everyone there. The ladies at Kay's made dress shopping so fun and easy and I am always recommending them to anyone.
    I got my wedding dress here as well as my bridesmaids dresses and my mom's dress.
    From the first day I tried on wedding dresses to the day before my wedding, Kay's was the best.

I was looking online for dresses and getting ideas and found a Stella York dress. Kay's is a certified vendor for Stella York, so I went to their website and emailed them to see if they had the dress I wanted to try on. I got an email back almost instantly and sure enough they had the dress! I made a shopping appointment and fell in love with the dress.

Denise is the awesome lady who helped me first and she was simply amazing! So helpful and funny and kept me calm when I was freaking out about sizing.

The total price I paid for my dress, veil and alterations is what I would have paid for the dress only at another bridal store.
    I love that they do the alterations on site, and store your dress for you until you are ready to pick it up.

Thank you to Kay and Denise and all the other ladies that were so nice and helpful!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Kay's Bridal's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for the kind words. Our goal is to make you gown shopping the easiest part of your wedding preparations..and your experience sound like we met that goal with flying colors. I will let Denise know about your review. We send you our very best wishes. Warmly, Kay

Lucresia · Married on 01/30/2016

I came to Kay's Bridal after a disappointing visit to David's Bridal. My whole engagement was only 6 months long, and Kay's is appointment only (and closed on Sundays); I work full time and was coming from Santa Barbara, so there were only a few days "left" when I could go dress shopping. So on the Saturday of my appointment, I actually had plans to visit other bridal shops if Kay's didn't work out. I needn't have worried. Kay's has many dresses in store (and I happened to be a good "average" size), so I had lots of options.

I wasn't sure what I wanted, and I was keeping an open mind, hoping a wedding-dress professional could help guide me. Vicky did that and more, without being pushy or impatient. We found the perfect dress for me AND the perfect lace jacket to give it a customized look all my own. When it came time for alterations (hem and bustle), Kay herself did them and made the whole experience quick and easy. They stored my dress and pressed/steamed it for me, which was a big relief (and a money saver). Finally, the shop has lots of "extras" to choose from: garters, jewelry, bridal straps, handkerchiefs, almost anything you'd need. I bought the sweetest little hankies for me, my mother, and my mother-in-law, and the two ladies teared up when they unwrapped them.

Overall, just a great experience at Kay's Bridal, and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2015

Kay and the staff at Kay's Bridal were absolutely magnificent! Truly wonderful. They made my dress shopping experience one to remember for the better!

Sent on 11/27/2015
  • Stephanie Mackamul

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2015

Denise at Kay's bridal went above and beyond to help me find the dress of my dreams, she let me try on tons of dresses, constantly reminded me that its about what i want and how i feel, and didnt push me to like anything i didnt like. I left a VERY happy customer after my first time in the shop finding the dress of my dreams. Kay did my alterations and is amazing, she added a heart of my grandmas fabric inside the dress for me. My alterations were perfect, the dress fit wonderfully and i would reccomend this shop to everyone!!!!!!! They even wished me a happy wedding day on Instagram, thanks Kays Bridal, for being the best!!!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Lori · Married on 06/27/2015

Kay's bridal shop has beautiful dresses to choose from. They help you find just what you are looking for. The staff is all very helpful and nice to work with. Thank you for making my daughter a beautiful bride......

Sent on 07/13/2015

Sara · Married on 06/20/2015

I found Kay's Bridal on Yelp because they carried the designer I like and they had outstanding reviews. I was not looking forward to wedding dress shopping, but my experience at Kay's made it a lasting memory. I found my dress the first time going in and they made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. They even store your dress for you before your big day so you do not have to carve a space out of your closet and hope the groom does not peek! ;-)

Sent on 03/20/2015

Marisol · Married on 05/23/2015

After visiting a couple of bridal stores, I was getting discouraged until I found Kay's. At Kay's Bridal you get personal attention and the best customer service. They're attention to detail is amazing. When my dress arrived, it was perfect. My bridesmaids and flower girl dresses did not need alterations. It was a pleasure working with everyone at Kay's!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Brandy · Married on 05/15/2015

Kay and her staff was perfect! They helped me find my perfect dress and I will remember it forever!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Joanne · Married on 05/08/2015

Kay’s Bridal was a great experience! When you walk into the store, they have SO many sample dresses on display. It was like being in a candy store. The first time I went, they had a dress that I thought would be perfect and it was 50% since it was clearance. They were willing to wait for me after they closed to rush over there and try it on. The dress unfortunately didn’t fit well at all so I made a proper fitting appointment to try on other dresses.

All my fittings and alterations went smoothly and they were very eager to help me. I even got complimented for being such an easy going customer. I don’t have any complaints about this place at all. The dress I got was even 10% off! I highly recommend this place.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Denise & Kay were so amazing in the process of me finding a wedding dress in just 2 months! I hadn't tried on any dresses, had no clue what style I wanted and they were able to find me the perfect dress! I felt like a beautiful bride!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Carley · Married on 12/07/2014

They have a good selection of wedding dresses and everything else that you need. The alterations are done on site and we decided to have the dress stored there until the wedding. Everything was nice and stress free from trying on dresses (I picked the first one) to the alterations to the final fitting and picking up.

They also help out for the bride on the budget with a sale section. We applied online for their I believe Wednesday coupon for $50-$100 off. So we ended up saving a lot of money on my dress.

The staff was very sweet and helpful.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Alysha · Married on 11/08/2014

I went shopping everywhere and I found a dress that I liked at kays but I wasn't 100% sure of it. I ended up finding my dream dress at a different place but asked Kay if she could order it since I had all the information. Not only did she order it for me (which I was very thankful since I wouldn't have to drive so far for fittings) but she ended up getting it cheaper. I have told everybody I know about Kays- they have the nicest staff and you will love all of their dresses. My sisters are now getting married and it seems like every time we go in there their selection just gets better and better. You will want to come here just because of the staff but you will walk out with a very high quality dress that will look great on you for not a huge price tag.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Kay's is AMAZING. Being a plus size bride I was super uncomfortable going to try dresses. Kay and Vicki were they best. They made me feel totally normal and comfortable. Vicki got me in so many dresses and helped me to find my perfect dress! They became like family through this special process. I will recommend Kay's to all my local friends and family! Thank you Kay's Bridal!

Sent on 03/16/2015