Kaylyn Ivy Photography Reviews

7 | Spring Lake, NJ

7 Reviews for Kaylyn Ivy Photography

Pamela · Married on 09/10/2016

Kaylyn is a true creative talent and was such a pleasure to work with. She met with us in person before we booked, to share samples of her work and to get to know us, and throughout the whole planning process was responsive, professional, and pleasant. She asked us to fill out a detailed questionnaire so that she could understand our needs and desires and priorities. On the day of, she was easygoing and fun to work with. And best of all, the photos are breathtakingly gorgeous. I can't believe how beautifully and artfully she captured the vibe of the day. She is truly an artist who endeavors to create a gorgeous product while keeping her clients' personalities and desires in mind. Can't recommend her highly enough.

Hollie · Married on 04/30/2016

I’m so glad I found Kaylyn for my wedding photography! She was a joy to work with from start to finish. Very professional, very prepared, and so very nice – not to mention our photos are GORGEOUS! I planned my NJ wedding from long distance, on the West Coast, and Kaylyn went above and beyond to make the whole process easy and enjoyable. Highly recommend!

December · Married on 11/28/2015

I have used Kaylyn Ivy Photography on more than one occasion, and every time I am blown away by how amazing the photos turn out. Kaylyn is always professional but adds a fun flare to it to make sure the client is comfortable. Her work is absolutely stunning.

Words cannot describe how happy my husband and I are with the photos taken by Kaylyn Ivy Photography. Kaylyn is not only an amazing photographer but she is creative, fun, flexible and above all else, professional.

Kaylyn and her crew captured all the most important parts of our big day in such beautiful and unique ways. It's been almost a year and my family and friends are still raving about our pictures, especially a picture that incorporated all of our guests that I thought would be difficult to pull off but Kaylyn made it happen.

I highly recommend Kaylyn Ivy Photography for any and all of your photography needs. I can't wait to work with Kaylyn and her team again!

David · event on: 08/09/2014

I have used Kaylyn Ivy Photography for several photo shoots. Kaylyn is extremely talented and professional.
    She is able to take a vague concept and transform it into a living, breathing photographic story, with stunning
    results! The only thing that surpasses her technical abilities is her passion and love for her art.

Cathy · Married on 09/19/2015

I would highly recommend Kaylyn Ivy Photography to anyone seeking a professional, talented, kind, artistic, experienced photographer. Kaylyn was not only a pleasure to work with (as her second shooter was also) but her work is fantastic! She did everything on schedule and we were beyond thrilled with her results! You don't get a second chance for photographs to come out well, and with Kaylyn, you can rest assured that your photos will be fantastic!!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Kaylyn Ivy Photography's reply:

Cathy, it was wonderful to spend the day with you on your wedding day and I am so glad you enjoyed the experience my second shooter and I provided!

Robin · Married on 08/09/2013

Kaylyn is simply amazing!!! Her shots capture the essence and feeling of everyone in them and we were completely blown away by the result!!! She is sweet, professional, and in 3 seconds understands what she needs to do! Could not have been happier with her.