Kaylyn Ivy Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Kaylyn Ivy Photography

• Jennifer

Jennifer Evans Arbo · Married on 11/05/2020

Magical Fall Elopement

Kaylyn is an incredible photographer, the most professional, genuine and fun experience I’ve had with any photography shoot. We had a small elopement that had to change date and time a few times due to COVID. She was so understanding and flexible.
    During the shoot she really sees what she wants to capture, it was a perfect blend of getting the shots we wanted to incorporate and her taking artistic license. Then came the results and we were blown away, she captured our day in such a dream like way, the photos we received were so magical! She was quick to get us our sneak peek to be able to share within days with friends and family. And received everything on our one month anniversary which made it that more special!
    We highly recommend Kaylyn for any photography needs you might have, especially one of the most important days of your life!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Carleigh Gorman · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing time!

She did a great job and was very accommodating

Sent on 09/24/2020

Kaylyn Ivy Photography's reply:

Thank you Carleigh!! Your wedding was an amazing day and I was honored to be there! Looking forward to delivering your photos and reliving your day!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/25/2019

Wonderful!

We clicked with Kaylyn right from the beginning and knew immediately that she was the photographer for us! I could tell from right off the bat how genuine and passionate she is about her work. Her creative nature & personality makes her so easy to get along with. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, she was always willing to try new things and gave us different recommendations for poses. We’re both camera shy, but she made it easy to feel comfortable. On my wedding day, anytime I’d get overwhelmed, Kaylyn helped me snap back into reality and focus on my day. She also brought along Marianne as our second photographer who was a sweetheart and very helpful. Not to mention, we got our sneak peek within 48 hours and haven’t stopped receiving compliments at how beautiful the pictures are. Kaylyn is talented, kind, silly, and all around a wonderful photographer and human being. I highly recommend her to all.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Pamela · Married on 09/10/2016

Kaylyn is a true creative talent and was such a pleasure to work with. She met with us in person before we booked, to share samples of her work and to get to know us, and throughout the whole planning process was responsive, professional, and pleasant. She asked us to fill out a detailed questionnaire so that she could understand our needs and desires and priorities. On the day of, she was easygoing and fun to work with. And best of all, the photos are breathtakingly gorgeous. I can't believe how beautifully and artfully she captured the vibe of the day. She is truly an artist who endeavors to create a gorgeous product while keeping her clients' personalities and desires in mind. Can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Hollie · Married on 04/30/2016

I’m so glad I found Kaylyn for my wedding photography! She was a joy to work with from start to finish. Very professional, very prepared, and so very nice – not to mention our photos are GORGEOUS! I planned my NJ wedding from long distance, on the West Coast, and Kaylyn went above and beyond to make the whole process easy and enjoyable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2016

December · Married on 11/28/2015

I have used Kaylyn Ivy Photography on more than one occasion, and every time I am blown away by how amazing the photos turn out. Kaylyn is always professional but adds a fun flare to it to make sure the client is comfortable. Her work is absolutely stunning.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Words cannot describe how happy my husband and I are with the photos taken by Kaylyn Ivy Photography. Kaylyn is not only an amazing photographer but she is creative, fun, flexible and above all else, professional.

Kaylyn and her crew captured all the most important parts of our big day in such beautiful and unique ways. It's been almost a year and my family and friends are still raving about our pictures, especially a picture that incorporated all of our guests that I thought would be difficult to pull off but Kaylyn made it happen.

I highly recommend Kaylyn Ivy Photography for any and all of your photography needs. I can't wait to work with Kaylyn and her team again!

Sent on 03/08/2016

David · event on: 08/09/2014

I have used Kaylyn Ivy Photography for several photo shoots. Kaylyn is extremely talented and professional.
    She is able to take a vague concept and transform it into a living, breathing photographic story, with stunning
    results! The only thing that surpasses her technical abilities is her passion and love for her art.

Cathy · Married on 09/19/2015

I would highly recommend Kaylyn Ivy Photography to anyone seeking a professional, talented, kind, artistic, experienced photographer. Kaylyn was not only a pleasure to work with (as her second shooter was also) but her work is fantastic! She did everything on schedule and we were beyond thrilled with her results! You don't get a second chance for photographs to come out well, and with Kaylyn, you can rest assured that your photos will be fantastic!!!

Kaylyn Ivy Photography's reply:

Cathy, it was wonderful to spend the day with you on your wedding day and I am so glad you enjoyed the experience my second shooter and I provided!

Robin · Married on 08/09/2013

Kaylyn is simply amazing!!! Her shots capture the essence and feeling of everyone in them and we were completely blown away by the result!!! She is sweet, professional, and in 3 seconds understands what she needs to do! Could not have been happier with her.

Sent on 06/07/2016