7 Reviews for Kaylyn Ivy Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Albums (1)
6 Kaylyn Ivy Photography Reviews

Kaylyn is a true creative talent and was such a pleasure to work with. She met with us in person before we booked, to share samples of her work and to get to know us, and throughout the whole planning process was responsive, professional, and pleasant. She asked us to fill out a detailed questionnaire so that she could understand our needs and desires and priorities. On the day of, she was easygoing and fun to work with. And best of all, the photos are breathtakingly gorgeous. I can't believe how beautifully and artfully she captured the vibe of the day. She is truly an artist who endeavors to create a gorgeous product while keeping her clients' personalities and desires in mind. Can't recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture User7430363, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I’m so glad I found Kaylyn for my wedding photography! She was a joy to work with from start to finish. Very professional, very prepared, and so very nice – not to mention our photos are GORGEOUS! I planned my NJ wedding from long distance, on the West Coast, and Kaylyn went above and beyond to make the whole process easy and enjoyable. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hollie, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have used Kaylyn Ivy Photography on more than one occasion, and every time I am blown away by how amazing the photos turn out. Kaylyn is always professional but adds a fun flare to it to make sure the client is comfortable. Her work is absolutely stunning.

Profile Picture December, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Kaylyn Ivy Photography to anyone seeking a professional, talented, kind, artistic, experienced photographer. Kaylyn was not only a pleasure to work with (as her second shooter was also) but her work is fantastic! She did everything on schedule and we were beyond thrilled with her results! You don't get a second chance for photographs to come out well, and with Kaylyn, you can rest assured that your photos will be fantastic!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cathy, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Kaylyn is simply amazing!!! Her shots capture the essence and feeling of everyone in them and we were completely blown away by the result!!! She is sweet, professional, and in 3 seconds understands what she needs to do! Could not have been happier with her.

Profile Picture Robin, 8/9/13, 2 Reviews