Kayli Bakes Cakes Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Sofia Married on 12/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Elegant, amazing, beautiful delicious cake!

We are so happy that we chose Kayli for our wedding cake! She made us the most beautiful cake, and our guests were raving about the flavor for days after. She was so accommodating to all changes and ideas, and made sure our cake was everything we wanted. The cake tasting process was so easy and fun, and Kayli was so helpful and sweet even before we chose her as our baker!

Kayli Bakes Cakes's reply:

OH MY GOODNESS THIS PHOTO!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Congratulations to you, Mrs.! It was such a pleasure to be a part!
  • Melissa
    Melissa V. Married on 11/19/2022

Wonderful wedding cake!

Kayli was very easy to work with and everyone enjoyed the wedding cake and groom's cake. We went with a maple bourbon for the wedding cake and after taste testing, asked if she could give the bourbon a little more "kick" and she delivered! Groom's cake was a yummy red velvet. Both cakes were so good that people had slices of both and are STILL talking about them almost three weeks later!

Kayli Bakes Cakes's reply:

YOU guys are the CUTEST couple! And such a breeze to work with as well!
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I am beyond honored to have taken part. I wish you both all the best in your lives together, and would be honored to make something for you again (in different context, of course!) :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Riley H. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience and once in a lifetime cakes!

We found this wonderful vendor fairly late into our wedding journey. She was nothing but helpful and did her best to provide my wife and I with our dream cakes. Her decorating ability is unmatched and we were beyond happy with the results! Definitely going to order again in the future :)

Kayli Bakes Cakes's reply:

Hey Riley! Thank you so much for your sweet words! I was beyond honored to make your dream cakes come to life! I would be beyond honored to make something for you guys again :)
    Mari B. Married on 10/08/2022

Overall A Great Expirience

We loved Kayli, everything about the way she treated us was fantastic. From sharing ideas, to drawings of the cake, to how great it tasted. We got several comments about how it was the most delicious cake. Plus she made a gluten free option too.

Thank you so much, Mari!
    It was such a pleasure getting to know you and your style, and loved the opportunity to be a part of your stunning day (and stunning it was!!!).
    I hope everything was exactly how you imagined it! The best wishes to you both!
    Michelle G. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kayli was the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. She was super organized, responsive, fair, kind, generous, & her skills in baking are amazing!

I cannot recommend Kayli enough! She made the cake/dessert part of our wedding so easy. The maple bacon wedding cake was gorgeous and also incredibly tasty!! And her cookies are amazing. There are lots of good bakers out there, but what sets Kayli apart is that she is generous and incredibly organized. Her business and professional skills, along with her wonderful baking skills will lead her to have a successful life I believe!

Kayli Bakes Cakes's reply:

Oh my goodness these photos!! You guys look amazing!
    Thank you SO much, Michelle! It was truly an honor to take part in your big day. I cannot thank you enough for the opportunity.

I wish you both the absolute best in your journey together. And hope your big day was sweet! :)
  • Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Cake Baker Ever!

Kayli made our cake/dessert table for our wedding earlier this year and she did a fabulous job! Not only did the cake/cupcakes/cookies taste absolutely incredible(still dreaming about our blueberry cake with cream cheese filling and honey buttercream icing🤤), but she is so kind and personable, and always answered my messages almost immediately. I would highly recommend Kayli for all your event dessert needs!

Kayli Bakes Cakes's reply:

You are so sweet, Jessica!
    It was truly my pleasure to work with you two, and such an honor to be part of your day. You could feel the love in the room! Wishing you both the best life!
  • Charesse
    Charesse W. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kayli was AWESOME to work with and her cakes are deeeeelicious

Kayli was great to work with! She was super responsive, offered great options and her cakes were absolutely delicious! Would recommend Kayli for sure!

Kayli Bakes Cakes's reply:

CHARESSE! Oh my goodness, these photos look STUNNING. It was ann absolute pleasure to be a part of your big day! Your cake is definitely one of my favorites I've done. Wishing you both the absolute best!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely amazing

We are SO PLEASED with Kayli's services! She created absolutely beautiful wedding/groom's cakes, & a gorgeous 1 year anniversary cake for us. Her cakes look absolutely STUNNING, & they taste even better. If you are in the Dallas area, HURRY & book Kayli!!! She's absolutely amazing!!!

Taylor!!
    You guys are truly the sweetest!! Thank you so much for your kind words. You guys were such a gift to work with, and I'm so glad we were able to get that first anniversary cake to you! You guys deserve the best life together.