Kayla.Walters.Hair Reviews

45 Reviews for Kayla.Walters.Hair

• Jordan

Jordan Brundage Mango · Getting married on 04/12/2021

simply the best!

We are so lucky to have had Kayla and her awesome staff on wedding day. She was super quick with responses to emails any time I had questions and executed my minor changes from our trial to perfection on wedding day. She is the sweetest person and so much fun to have there on your big day. She got all of our hair/makeup done right on schedule and put us at ease throughout the morning. I highly recommend her and her team for all of your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Sammy

Sammy Kesner · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Love working with Kayla!

Kayla is my absolute go-to when my brides ask for Hair and Makeup recommendations. She is SO sweet, always on time, and does gorgeous work! As a wedding planner, the 1st half of a wedding day can either make or break the entire day's timeline - in other words if HAMU gets behind, the whole schedule is going to be behind, and I NEVER have to worry about this with Kayla. She's awesome - hire her now!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Rachel · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing service!

Kayla and her team made our wedding day perfect! They made me and all of my girls feel and look their best with our hair and makeup. They were so much fun to be around while we were getting ready.
    I would highly recommend Kayla!!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Kelsey · Married on 10/12/2019

Kayla is purely amazing!

I highly recommend Kayla for any wedding hair needs! The thing that stuck out most for me was Kayla's professionalism and attention to detail. She was so on top of everything and had a way of putting me at ease on my big day. I absolutely loved my wedding hair and received so many compliments! Kayla is such a sweetheart and anyone would be lucky to work with her. Thank you again, Kayla!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Melina Rolo · Married on 10/12/2019

By far the best!

I can’t even begin to say how incredible Kayla and her team were! Kayla is super sweet and makes sure your wedding look is exactly how you want it (and ever dreamed of)! She made me feel so calm while getting ready, but worked so quickly. She did a beautiful updo with a natural make up look and half up hairstyles for my bridesmaids! Plus her prices can’t be beat! I am so glad Kayla could be a part of our special day and highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Erica Atha · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Team!!!

Kayla and her team were an amazing addition to my wedding day!! From the first email I knew she was the one! She is very responsive to all emails and texts! When I went for my trial I felt more like a friend than a client! She has a way of calming even the most nervous bride! The day of my wedding was perfect! They were so fun to have with us that morning and didn’t make us feel rushed! I would highly recommend Kayla and her team for all of your bridal hair and makeup needs!! 💜

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2019

Quality Work at Affordable Prices for Beautiful Brides on a Budget

Kayla has excellent communication and is an absolute joy to work with. I can't recommend her enough and would hire her again in a heartbeat. When vetting out vendors for my wedding, I reached out to several hair stylists in the area and was most impressed with Kayla. She took the time to get to know me. At our trial appointment, she created something even more beautiful than what I was expecting. To say that I loved how my hair looked at my trial and they day of my wedding would be an understatement. Even through hours of dancing, humidity, and an afternoon rain storm, our hair stayed beautiful all the way through the sparkler send-off. With Kayla, you don't have to worry about whether she will show up on time. She was fully prepared and ready to go. Her rates are extremely affordable, and she was on schedule if not ahead of schedule for the entire day. She has a process in place to keep everyone moving (while still creating a fun and relaxing atmosphere). Other hair stylists in the area were slow to respond (if they bothered to respond at all) and didn't seem to care about me on what should be one of the most special days of my life. I am so very thankful that Kayla was not one of those vendors. If you're looking for your go-to girl, look no further than Kayla Walters Hair.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Landis

Landis Seagraves Gibson · Married on 06/30/2019

Positive Perfection

Kayla and her team did a wonderful job doing my and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. Having them come to the venue was a stress free and fun experience. Kayla was very organized and made sure we had a detailed schedule of how things would go prior to the wedding day. In addition she offers trial runs for the bride and anyone else who was interested. I enjoyed doing this so that I knew her and how I wanted everything before the wedding day. I would highly recommend Kayla and her team to any bride! She was so kind, full of a positive and helpful spirit, and helped make everyone look perfect for my big day!

Mallory Powell · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding day

Kayla and her team did an amazing job! Everyone loved their hair and makeup and the day went so smooth!

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect start to the day!

Kayla and her team were the PERFECT people to have start my wedding day. She did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids hair! And it stayed up throughout the entire day and night. She came at around 10 and the girls didn’t get home til around midnight, so their hair was sturdy and well done enough to last that long! My hair struggled in the rain, but still somehow managed to stay curled with a few touch ups. Fantastic job and fantastic people!

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!!!

They did a beautiful job! I was so pleased! I am normally picky about hair and makeup, and they nailed it first try!! It made my day so relaxed and perfect. Super sweet girls!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Sara

Sara Young · Married on 05/05/2019

Sara Young wedding

Kayla and her team did an amazing job for my wedding. They achieved the look we were going for and I felt absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 05/04/2019

Kayla is the total package

Kayla was awesome to work with. It was so great to find someone that does hair AND makeup, which really took a lot of the stress off in terms of planning and coordinating for the day-of. I was looking for someone that would come to me on my wedding day, and Kayla fit that bill (and was even a few minutes early)! She listened to what I wanted, took notes at my hair and makeup trial, and did an all-around great job. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Brandy

Brandy Hannay · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent!

Kayla was great to work with and they did an excellent job with my bridesmaids hair and makeup!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • F

Faith Young · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly recommend!

Kayla and her team were amazing to work with. Kayla's sweet spirit along with her incredible talent set the mood for my daughter's wedding. We have gotten so many compliments on hair and makeup. People especially comment how natural we all looked (which is exactly what we wanted). I highly recommend you call Kayla for your event.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Emily · Married on 03/30/2019

Kayla & her girls are the actual best

From the beginning, Kayla was very efficient in the planning process. She was quick to get back with me with any questions I might have, an explanation of the process, the contract, and a timeline for the trial run. She was sweet, professional, and was easy to work with. When we sat down to do my trial, she was honest about what she thought would work best, but truly listened to what I had envisioned! She worked with me until it was exactly what I wanted.
    The week leading up to my wedding I think I changed our timeline 23904820 times, and Kayla responded almost immediately and worked with me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. She truly is one of a kind!
    I wouldn't recommend anyone else as highly as I would recommend Kayla and her staff. They were on time, professional, so much fun to work with, flexible, and have I mentioned wonderful? Oh, and financially, IT'S TOTALLY WORTH what you pay! She's not nearly as expensive as some of the other companies I looked at, and I couldn't be happier that I chose to work with Kayla. 11/10 would recommend! :)

Sent on 05/23/2019

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful vendor for wedding hair!

Kayla was absolutely wonderful to work with! She did my hair for me and several of my bridesmaids on my wedding day, and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She's very responsive to email, will do your hair in whatever style you wish (as well as provide ideas, if you choose), will travel to your venue, and is so pleasant and welcoming. All of my bridesmaids raved about her and her friendliness. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Brittnie Black · Married on 11/02/2018

Highly recommend! Awesome service

Kayla was awesome to work with! For the trial, she was flexible with my schedule to meet in the evening. She was open and listened to what I wanted, even though I wasn't fully sure at the time! She was flexible in me changing my hair style the day before my wedding. Both my hair and makeup turned out exactly how I wanted! She also did my maid of honor's hair and makeup, which turned out amazing as well!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Lilly Sullivan · Married on 10/20/2018

One of the easiest decisions!

Kayla and her team were AMAZING! They were receptive to our ideas, timely, and professional. Hiring her was one of the easiest decisions to make for my wedding! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Buermann · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Wedding Experience

Kayla did a fantastic job for my wedding. My hair and make-up held up all day and night, and her and her team did a fantastic job on my bridesmaid's too. She was always accessible by email or phone, and would promptly respond to any question/concern. She made me feel at ease throughout the whole process- I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Stefanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Kayla did a FANTASTIC job. I had a trial and had a few notes and changes, which she implemented perfectly on my wedding day. She traveled to an Air bnb and did mine, bridesmaids, and MOB hair. Everyone was sooo pleased with their hair and were blown away at how quickly she got through everyone. She was also so sweet and complimentary. I loved working with her!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jami · Married on 10/05/2018

Flexible, Professional & Beautiful Hair and Makeup

Kayla and her crew were very flexible, professional, and super talented. Kayla could look at a picture and recreate the look with no hesitation her makeup artist could create masterpieces by us just telling her the style preference we wanted. It was so incredible. My bridal party and I were very very impressed with the service and would recommend them to any brides getting married in the Athens or Atlanta area!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • JenElliottEhrhardt

Jen · Married on 09/22/2018

Gracious person; gorgeous artistry

Kayla is such a lovely, calm, gracious person - just what I wanted for my wedding day. Her work with my hair and my bridesmaids' hair was absolutely stunning. She was so pleasant and relaxed that we were thrilled just to have her around as we got ready. Her makeup artist, Nicki, was also outstanding. I would highly recommend the entire team. OUTSTANDING.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Chloe · Married on 09/16/2018

Magical & Dreamy

Kayla made me look and feel like I was a fairy tale princess. From the moment I met her at the trial she greeted me with a smile and was in tune with my desires. Kayla listens well, communicates very professionally but personally and does beautiful work. I had 12 people receiving services (bridesmaids) and Kayla's team worked together effortlessly to maintain our time parameters. You will not regret choosing her, she can make your dreams come true.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Karissa · Married on 09/14/2018

Calming Spirit

Ladies, if you’re on the hunt for a stellar communicator and amazing hair/makeup artist. Kayla is your girl. I swear she is the best. I’ve been in a few weddings where hair and makeup took way to long, she effortlessly put me at ease with a guided timeline specific to hair and makeup so my girls and I knew how the morning would roll. I cannot say thank you enough to Kayla and Nikki! Y’all girls ROCK!

Sent on 12/30/2018