Kayla.Walters.Hair Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Jordan
    Jordan B. Married on 04/12/2021

simply the best!

We are so lucky to have had Kayla and her awesome staff on wedding day. She was super quick with responses to emails any time I had questions and executed my minor changes from our trial to perfection on wedding day. She is the sweetest person and so much fun to have there on your big day. She got all of our hair/makeup done right on schedule and put us at ease throughout the morning. I highly recommend her and her team for all of your hair and makeup needs!
  • Dana
    Dana C. Married on 03/06/2021

Mother of the Bride

Kayla was always professional, transparent in discussions of her services, and timely in all her email communications along with the scheduling of my daughter’s trial hair and make-up appointment! During the trial appointment she was thoughtful and listened attentively to my daughter. She and her sweet/talented Team arrived at the venue at 7am and never missed a beat providing well orchestrated make-up and hair updos for the bride, six bridesmaids and two Moms! Kayla nor her staff ever seemed rushed and were happy to accommodate each request. We were all amazed at how gorgeous everyone’s hair and make up turned out; and received so many compliments that day and since!! We could not have been more pleased and thank our lucky stars she was recommended by both our photographer and wedding coordinator.
    Millie S. Married on 02/20/2021

easy wedding morning experience!!

Kayla was so easy to communicate with and really listened to what I wanted for my wedding day look! She took time to get to know me and was quick to answer any question I had. My mom had a couple adjustments she wanted to be made after her makeup was done, and Kayla was eager to make sure everyone felt great in their skin that day, and made the adjustments for my mom. All of my bridesmaids hair looked fantastic and held up really well. My hair and makeup held up well throughout the day and evening. She stuck to the schedule in the morning and it made it all so stress-free! Her price point is also hard to beat. Hire Kayla!
  • Sammy
    Sammy K. Married on 02/03/2021

Love working with Kayla!

Kayla is my absolute go-to when my brides ask for Hair and Makeup recommendations. She is SO sweet, always on time, and does gorgeous work! As a wedding planner, the 1st half of a wedding day can either make or break the entire day's timeline - in other words if HAMU gets behind, the whole schedule is going to be behind, and I NEVER have to worry about this with Kayla. She's awesome - hire her now!
    Autumn J. Married on 01/23/2021

Kayla is Amazing

Kayla and her team were great.
  • Brenda
    Brenda C. Married on 12/12/2020

The best ever!

Kayla Walters Hair is truly the one and only option for wedding hair and makeup. I cannot adequately express how great Kayla is. She is not only extremely talented and professional, but she is also kind, caring, and passionate about her craft. She brought my wedding day vision to life and made everyone look beautiful. My bridesmaids were all in love with their looks and we all felt great. I will always recommend Kayla and her team to every bride I meet!
    Samantha G. Married on 10/31/2020

Kayla and team are AMAZING!

My bridesmaids and I had such a fabulous experience with Kayla and her team. She did hair and makeup for myself, 8 bridesmaids, and both mothers (MOB & MOG). She was so responsive and organized in making our timeline for the day of, answered all of my questions leading up to the wedding day, and made us all feel so comfortable and beautiful while getting hair & makeup done. We had so much fun with Kayla and her team getting ready, and all of our hair & makeup looked flawless - through an entire day of pictures, ceremony & dancing! I can’t recommend Kayla enough!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/10/2020

Look no further!

KAYLA!! Brides look no further. Kayla made my day everything I could've dreamed of and more. She did mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding. She made us all look so incredible. She was super sweet the whole process and was so easy to work with. I promise you will not regret working with her. I’m ending the wedding process with a new forever friend!!!
    Taylor Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely amazing

Kayla Walters and team are absolutely perfection. When my initial wedding date was postponed, I️ truly did not know what I️ was going to do. Kayla assured me everything was going to work out and oh boy did it. Kayla’s sweet and loving spirit were so great to have on my wedding day. She created elegance and beauty for all my bridesmaids, as well as myself. We all loved everything about our hair, makeup and Kayla. I️ truly thank God for giving me such a great artist during the best day of my life.
    Anna R. Married on 09/12/2020

Seamless, Stunning!

Kayla and her team were absolutely a blessing to work with. As a COVID bride, my Husband and I had to postpone our Spring wedding to September. Kayla and her team handled the changes with ease and were able to provide on site hair and make up for me and all of my bridesmaids. Kayla was extremely responsive and quick to meet all of my needs, questions and changes. The team was fun, professional and the work was amazing and speaks for itself.
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing!

Kayla and her team were absolutely amazing on my wedding day!!! She is reasonably priced and my hair and makeup were perfect all night long. I would definitely recommend doing the trial before your wedding day just so you can be sure of what you want. So worth it!!
    Mary F. Married on 06/27/2020

Hair and make up we’re 100% exactly what I wanted!!!

Kayla and her team were all around incredible! In the trial she was so gracious and patient to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it, and on the day of the wedding she knew exactly what to do and it was perfect! She was super sweet on top of her skill so I felt very at home.
  • Bailey
    Bailey P. Married on 04/04/2020

Outstanding!

Kayla and her team made all of my hair and make up dreams come to life! I could not have asked for anything better. My hair and make up stayed perfect all day long. They are very personable and friendly which made the whole process smooth and fun. Would recommend them over and over!
    Rachel Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing service!

Kayla and her team made our wedding day perfect! They made me and all of my girls feel and look their best with our hair and makeup. They were so much fun to be around while we were getting ready.
    I would highly recommend Kayla!!
  • Kadijah
    Kadijah Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing Experience

Kayla did an amazing job on my hair and make up for my wedding back in March. She was so so patient with me and my mom (we very rarely wear makeup) and she was also very accommodating. I HIGHLY recommend her she is amazing and my makeup stayed in place all night!
    Kelsey Married on 10/12/2019

Kayla is purely amazing!

I highly recommend Kayla for any wedding hair needs! The thing that stuck out most for me was Kayla's professionalism and attention to detail. She was so on top of everything and had a way of putting me at ease on my big day. I absolutely loved my wedding hair and received so many compliments! Kayla is such a sweetheart and anyone would be lucky to work with her. Thank you again, Kayla!
    Melina R. Married on 10/12/2019

By far the best!

I can’t even begin to say how incredible Kayla and her team were! Kayla is super sweet and makes sure your wedding look is exactly how you want it (and ever dreamed of)! She made me feel so calm while getting ready, but worked so quickly. She did a beautiful updo with a natural make up look and half up hairstyles for my bridesmaids! Plus her prices can’t be beat! I am so glad Kayla could be a part of our special day and highly recommend her!
    Erica A. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Team!!!

Kayla and her team were an amazing addition to my wedding day!! From the first email I knew she was the one! She is very responsive to all emails and texts! When I went for my trial I felt more like a friend than a client! She has a way of calming even the most nervous bride! The day of my wedding was perfect! They were so fun to have with us that morning and didn’t make us feel rushed! I would highly recommend Kayla and her team for all of your bridal hair and makeup needs!! 💜
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 09/14/2019

Quality Work at Affordable Prices for Beautiful Brides on a Budget

Kayla has excellent communication and is an absolute joy to work with. I can't recommend her enough and would hire her again in a heartbeat. When vetting out vendors for my wedding, I reached out to several hair stylists in the area and was most impressed with Kayla. She took the time to get to know me. At our trial appointment, she created something even more beautiful than what I was expecting. To say that I loved how my hair looked at my trial and they day of my wedding would be an understatement. Even through hours of dancing, humidity, and an afternoon rain storm, our hair stayed beautiful all the way through the sparkler send-off. With Kayla, you don't have to worry about whether she will show up on time. She was fully prepared and ready to go. Her rates are extremely affordable, and she was on schedule if not ahead of schedule for the entire day. She has a process in place to keep everyone moving (while still creating a fun and relaxing atmosphere). Other hair stylists in the area were slow to respond (if they bothered to respond at all) and didn't seem to care about me on what should be one of the most special days of my life. I am so very thankful that Kayla was not one of those vendors. If you're looking for your go-to girl, look no further than Kayla Walters Hair.
  • Landis
    Landis S. Married on 06/30/2019

Positive Perfection

Kayla and her team did a wonderful job doing my and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. Having them come to the venue was a stress free and fun experience. Kayla was very organized and made sure we had a detailed schedule of how things would go prior to the wedding day. In addition she offers trial runs for the bride and anyone else who was interested. I enjoyed doing this so that I knew her and how I wanted everything before the wedding day. I would highly recommend Kayla and her team to any bride! She was so kind, full of a positive and helpful spirit, and helped make everyone look perfect for my big day!
    Mallory P. Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding day

Kayla and her team did an amazing job! Everyone loved their hair and makeup and the day went so smooth!
    Courtney Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect start to the day!

Kayla and her team were the PERFECT people to have start my wedding day. She did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids hair! And it stayed up throughout the entire day and night. She came at around 10 and the girls didn’t get home til around midnight, so their hair was sturdy and well done enough to last that long! My hair struggled in the rain, but still somehow managed to stay curled with a few touch ups. Fantastic job and fantastic people!
    Alyssa Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!!!

They did a beautiful job! I was so pleased! I am normally picky about hair and makeup, and they nailed it first try!! It made my day so relaxed and perfect. Super sweet girls!
  • Sara
    Sara Y. Married on 05/05/2019

Sara Young wedding

Kayla and her team did an amazing job for my wedding. They achieved the look we were going for and I felt absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend her.
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 05/04/2019

Kayla is the total package

Kayla was awesome to work with. It was so great to find someone that does hair AND makeup, which really took a lot of the stress off in terms of planning and coordinating for the day-of. I was looking for someone that would come to me on my wedding day, and Kayla fit that bill (and was even a few minutes early)! She listened to what I wanted, took notes at my hair and makeup trial, and did an all-around great job. Highly recommend!