Kayla Tuckerman Photography Reviews

1 | Windermere, FL

1 Reviews for Kayla Tuckerman Photography

Ellie Thomas · Married on 07/11/2019

Kayla is amazing!

I can’t say enough about Kayla and how special she helped make our big day! We were so lucky and pleased to have Kayla shoot our wedding! HER WORK IS AMAZING. She was so on top of things throughout the whole process. Her communication could not have been any better. She was organized and was so sweet and encouraging to me up until the big day! She truly cares about her work and the people she is shooting for! She made us feel SO comfortable; We were able to be our most normal and genuine selves as she made her magic happen behind the camera. One of my favorite things about her was the way she directed us but also gave us the freedom to be natural- it was the perfect balance! I couldn't believe the raw beauty she was able to capture of the love we felt on that day. Every picture brings back so many sweet memories! She is a natural and has such a gift in bringing peoples best days to life whether big or small!!! I am so thankful for her and can't imagine my wedding day without her. Thank you Kayla!

Sent on 08/04/2019