Kayla Sellers Photography Reviews

Kayla Sellers Photography 3
Kayla Sellers Photography 4
Kayla Sellers Photography 5

Erica Robuck · Married on 06/03/2018

Thanks to KSP, our day was perfect!

Kayla Sellers Photography went above and beyond from start to finish. My expectations were exceeded when I received our many photos and saw the way she captured our love. Kayla Sellers Photography truly provides a magical experience.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Kayla Sellers Photography 6
  • Shelby

Shelby Gonzalez · Married on 03/14/2015

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes your family's lifelong photographer!

Kayla has been a gift to our family! We have had Kayla capture our engagement, wedding, and several photo sessions with our daughter. She has grown with our family, going above and beyond to meet our needs. We love her quality of work, her friendly personality, and ability to capture special life moments.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Kayla Sellers Photography 7
    Kayla Sellers Photography 8
    Kayla Sellers Photography 9
    Kayla Sellers Photography 10

Kaley · Married on 03/26/2016

Kayla Sellers is incredibly talented--my family is so thankful for her gift in providing beautiful photography, excellent direction, and a positive, friendly attitude in everything she does. Kayla was recommended to me after we moved to my husband's hometown and saw that she did photography for a number of mutual friends. I was immediately drawn to her bright, airy style and eye for detail. We looked into several other photographers for our big day that were based out of large cities (Waco, Dallas, Austin) and found that not only was Kayla much more within budget, her photos outdid the highly recommended "big city" businesses we considered. We were so happy to support a local small-town girl and her huge talent! :) We ended up agreeing to her wedding package that included an engagement shoot, 1 hour bridal session, and full wedding day coverage. We had already had an engagement session with a DFW photographer when we hired her, so Kayla turned our second engagement shoot into a full-on family session, including my husband's 2 kids, on her beautiful farm. It was everything we could have wanted and more. A month prior to the wedding, we shot my bridal portraits and Kayla truly went above and beyond the call of duty. She is blessed with a great eye and makes her subjects feel totally at ease and comfortable to boot.

When it came time for our wedding day, Kayla arrived early to shoot photos of the bridal party getting ready and beautifully captured all of the details in my dress, jewelry, decor etc., beforehand. We also decided to do a "first look" together, as well as one with my father, which I couldn't recommend enough. She and a second-shooter handled the entire ceremony and prior to the reception, she quickly and efficiently shot all family portraits which is never an easy task with our group! She shot the reception with the help of her awesome assistant and the photos simply could not have turned out better.

I HIGHLY recommend Kayla Sellers Photography.

Sent on 06/10/2016