Kayla Knight Cakes Reviews

208 | Round Rock, TX

208 Reviews for Kayla Knight Cakes

• Ally

ally blide · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Not just a pretty cake! Delicious too :)

Kayla was so wonderful to work with! When we were originally cake shopping, we went to Kayla's house to do a tasting. She was very thorough with her questions and answered any question I had. She had numerous pictures available to show me her work and we tried multiple flavors of cake which were all great. She also offers a first responder discount! My husband is an Austin Firefighter so this was very much appreciated by us. Leading up to the wedding, I had questions about cake toppers and size of cake since our overall total went up and she was always so responsive and helpful, I can't emphasize enough how important this was when you're working with so many different vendors and waiting for responses! On the day of our wedding, our cake was as close to perfect as you can get. It's exactly what I Imagined, it's as if our cake popped up off a pinterest page. I was so nervous when our cake topper came in from Etsy because it looked so small but it was the exact right size thanks to Kaylas recommendation! Our cake was not only pretty but delicious!! I've never had wedding cake that good before, we got numerous compliments and it was so yummy that we had no leftovers! I will absolutely use Kayla again in the future and can't wait to order and anniversary cake from her next year! Thank you Kayla and Team!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Wow Ally! Thank you so much for your heartfelt review and sharing your experience. A wedding can definitely be a stressful time, so I'm pleased to hear that we were able to make the cake planning a little less stressful...and that you loved your cake! I'm looking forward to making your anniversary cake for you next year.
  • Kristal

Kristal · Married on 02/22/2020

courteous and professional

Great experience for the tasting. She delivered on time to the venue and set up our beautiful cake and full (custom) dessert bar. She was wonderful!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Kristal! I loved your dessert table concept...so many delicious goodies for your guests.
  • Kendall

Kendall Guess · Married on 01/02/2020

MMMMM great tasting/beautiful cakes!

We LOVED both our bridal and groom's cake! Kayla did a great job with the Aggie ring seal for our groom and the bride's cake was exactly as we had envisioned. Strawberry cake w/ Strawberry filling was mouth watering.

Sent on 02/09/2020

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Kendall! I had a great time designing your cake with you and I'm so happy that you loved both of them! Best wishes to y'all!
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Cake Experience

We waited longer than we should have to get all of our cake details finalized, but we were very lucky to work with Kayla Knight! She was extremely helpful in helping us decide on the right flavors for our cake (we went with different flavors for each layer) and was very professional throughout the process. On the day of, the cake looked wonderful, exactly as we had requested, and it tasted great! We took a slice of each home with us and the cake was still delicious for breakfast the next morning. Kayla was great to work with!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Kat! It was a joy to work with you and I'm so happy that y'all loved your cake! Best wishes and congrats on your marriage!
  • Claire

Claire Huo · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful and Tasty Cake

Kayla made the cake exactly how I wanted it, which turned out beautiful and tasty. She helped us set up the topper, the base and the cake decorations on-time and beautiful! Our guests loved it! Would recommend her FOR SURE!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Claire, thank you so much! I'm so happy that you loved your wedding cake! Congrats again on your marriage.

Ashlee · Married on 09/28/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes is amazing!!

Kayla was just wonderful to work with and she made two beautiful cakes for our wedding. I would recommend her for any event!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Ashlee! I am so happy that you enjoyed your cakes. And congratulations again on your marriage.
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

Kayla did such a wonderful job on both of our cakes! They were equally delicious and beautiful! She was so easy and amazing to work with. I changed my mind on what I wanted cake wise about 2 months before the wedding and she was so accommodating for all of my requests. Red velvet is my absolute favorite cake flavor and hers was AMAZING! I ate 3 pieces after the wedding in our hotel room it was that great. The vanilla with raspberry filling was super delicious too and I’m excited to eat the top on our one year!! We got nothing but compliments the day of about how good the two cakes were! I will definitely be using Kayla for all my cake needs in the future!! 100% recommend her cakes to everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

McKenzie, I'm so happy that you enjoyed both of your cakes! Red Velvet is a delicious choice and I loved your design choices too. Enjoy your top tier and I look forward to making many more cakes for you in the future!
  • Penny

Penny Schmatjen · Married on 08/24/2019

Great experience!

I used Kayla after attending a tasting with a friend who was also getting married. At her wedding I really paid attention to look, taste, comments of other guest and I knew that yes this was who we wanted. Of all the vendors she was the one I never had to worry about. We tasted, we ordered, she delivered! In fact I never even saw her on the day of, we left flowers out and she did her thing:) Everything looked and tasted wonderful, we highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Penny for your wonderful review! Weddings can be extremely stressful, and I'm so happy we were able to ease your stress and that you and your guests enjoyed your cake!

Kasie Jones · Married on 08/08/2019

Delicious cake!

Working with Kayla was awesome! We had an idea of what we wanted the cake to look like but were unsure of what flavor we wanted. Kayla was patient with us as we looked through all of the pictures she had of the many cakes she’s done and tried different flavor combinations. We opted for a simple chocolate cake with strawberry cream filling and butter cream icing. It was delicious! All of our guests complimented our cake. My husband and I have only been married for three weeks and we’ve already recommended her twice. We would use her again!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Hi Kasie,
    Thank you so much for your kind review! It was my pleasure to creat your cake for you and I'm so happy you loved your cake. And thank you for recommending me to your friends and family. That's the best compliment!
  • Lluvia

Lluvia · Married on 07/06/2019

Delicious and life saver!

Kayla is awesome! 2 weeks before my wedding and I was a nervous mess, after having issues with HEB cakes we decided to cancel with HEB and find a local baker on short notice! Exactly!! I came across Kayla Knights thank you Bridal Extravaganza!! I called and Kayla answered! First impression WOW!! I was not expecting her to answer, from the first call to the tasting and placing the order, Kayla did not only meet our expectations she was available 4th of July weekend on such short notice and she nailed both of our cakes, bride and grooms cake! Cakes were so delicious, that my husband did not get to taste his groom's cake. I will be ordering his groom's cake for his birthday in October for sure!! not waiting for a year's anniversary. Thank You Kayla!! for your professionalism and kindness and for our beautiful and tasting cakes, you will def. be hearing from us again! Love Lluvia & Pablo Almaraz

Sent on 07/22/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Luvia and Pablo! I am so excited that I had availability and was able to create your cakes for you! I loved your design ideas and am so happy that you were pleased with the cakes! I look forward to creating a birthday cake for Pablo in a few months.

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2019

Best cake I have ever had

Kayla was not only professional, responsive, and timely, she also made one of the most beautiful AND delicious cakes I have ever had. My wedding guests were absolutely raving about her work. We were lucky to save the top tier, as everyone was going back for seconds.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Hannah, thank you so much! Seconds is definitely the best form of compliment. I'm thrilled you and your guests enjoyed your cake!
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/01/2019

Kayla delivered the cake of my dreams!

Kayla did a wonderful job bringing my wedding cake vision to life. I met with Kayla at her home for a tasting and to discuss design ideas. The cake samples were so delicious and I knew I wanted her to bake the cake for our big day. We discussed a cake design together for about an hour but later that day I decided I wanted to go with a different design. Kayla was so accommodating and changed out the cake design and wrote me up a new quote. The cake she delivered on our wedding day was the most beautiful fairy tale cake of my dreams. Not to mention it tasted delicious (I had to have two pieces)

Sent on 06/17/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Maggie! I am so happy that you loved your cake! I really enjoyed making your fairy tale cake for you! It's so much fun to play around with new designs.
  • Brook

Brook · Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect Wedding Cake

Looked just like the inspiration picture, tastes amazing, and even set the flowers on the cake day of! Super happy with my decision to go with Kayla Knight Cakes for our wedding cake and we can’t wait for another occasion to order her cakes :)

Sent on 05/19/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Brook!! So happy you were pleased. I look forward to making many more cakes for you in the future.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2019

We cannot stop thinking about our wedding cakes!

Kayla Knight Cakes should be where your wedding cake tasting starts and stops. Simply put, our wedding was two weeks ago and I have not stopped thinking about our delicious wedding cakes. The tasting process was very easy and we really enjoyed meeting with Kayla. She was very thorough and helped me pull off a great surprise grooms cake for my husband. We are so grateful to Kayla for being such an important part of our wedding day!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

I am so happy to hear how much you loved your cakes...and that the grooms cake surprise went well! That was a fun cake. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your celebration!

Roslynn Richardson · Married on 04/06/2019

Simply the best cake vendor!

We went with Kayla Knight Cakes for our needs and we knew instantly that we had made a home run! The cakes were so delicious, and everyone at the wedding loved and still talk about the cake! We are so happy with the level of quality and care that Kayla provides, and recommend going with Kayla Cake Knights for all cake needs!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Roslynn for your kind review. I'm so happy that y'all loved your cakes. I had so much fun working with y'all and I wish you both the best!

Kristyna · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Wedding Cakes

Kayla was such a delight to work with, she was kind, professional and very knowledgeable about cakes. Her cakes are beautiful and delicious. She was able to deliver cakes that were even simple, elegant, and beautiful. Expect a delicious, moist, flavorful cake and not just a cake that is just beautiful on the outside. We even had a slice of the cake that was saved for us after the honeymoon and it was delicious even a week later. We cannot wait to celebrate our anniversary and order a new cake.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Kristyna, I love your photos! Thank you for sharing them. It was a joy to work with you and thank you for the kind review. I'm so happy you were pleased and I'm looking forward to making your anniversary cake for you.

Jamie Shepard · Married on 02/23/2019

Kind Collaboration, Great Prices, DELICIOUS Cake & Cookies

It was incredible to work with Kayla, and the cake was SO GOOD. We met at her home office for our tasting, where she was very receptive to our ideas and wanted to know about us as a couple to help craft the best option for our wedding. In addition to being very personable, Kayla is a master baker & handles the cakes herself--it made us feel very secure to have her touch in the final decoration with cut flowers, that she didn’t just pass it off to an assistant. The final cake was gorgeous and tall, and our first bite after the cake cutting was exactly like the tasting, moist and full of flavor. After the reception my family sat in the lobby, eating as much as they could because it was so delicious! And they even saved us some leftovers (in addition to the wrapped & frozen top tier) which we ate a week later, and it was STILL just as good. Kayla also baked three flavors of cookies for us, since we wanted a “dessert buffet” table next to the cake, and they were a great size and very fluffy, not too flat at all. Our guests completely devoured them before the reception was over. To top if all off, her prices were the most reasonable we encountered in all of our research for the Austin area. We can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jamie! I'm a sucker for a soft gooey cookie so I was giddy when you suggested the cookie bar in addition to your cake! I'm glad you and your guests enjoyed them...and the cake. It was a joy to work with y'all and thank you for trusting me to be part of your wedding celebration!

Parrish · Married on 12/29/2018

Great Baker

Absolutely beautiful cake! And delicious. Also very accommodating when we moved up the date due to a relative's health.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Parrish, Thank you for your kind review. I absolutely loved your stained glass cake and enjoyed creating it for you.

Madeleine · Married on 11/03/2018

Most Beautiful Cake Ever!

Kayla was so easy to work with. She listened to what we wanted and executed beautifully. The cake was not only beautiful, but also delicious. Everyone at our wedding, including myself, thought it was the most beautiful cake we had ever seen. She created beautiful detailing and sugar flowers and we absolutely loved our cake!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Madeleine! You're vision for your entire wedding was stunning! I loved the family tradition of the cake topper. I enjoyed creating your cake with you and I am so happy that your vision was brought to life flawlessly!

Jazmin Smith · Married on 10/28/2018

great all around

Kayla was so easy to work with! We had a smaller wedding and the cake wasn't something that we had put a lot of thought into but she helped put all of our ideas together into something beautiful and delicious! We also wanted to recognize my grandmother for her 90th birthday at the wedding and she added another smaller birthday cake onto our invoice quickly and with short notice and it also came it perfect! she absolutely loved it. All of the cake was gone! everyone loved it and her prices are very reasonable for the quality of service. thank you kayla!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Jazmin, Personal referrals are the best! Thank you for sending your friends and family my way and I will definitely take care of them. Thank you for your warm review. It was a joy to create your cakes for you and I would love to make a birthday or other special event cake for you in the future.

Nisha · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful and delicious!

Kayla is amazing! My wedding cake was so delicious, I had so many guest comment on how great my cake tasted. It was also really beautiful and exactly what I had wanted for my wedding day! I highly recommend Kayla Knight Cakes!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Nisha! It was a joy to work with you and your sister designing your cake for your beautiful wedding and thank you for allowing us to be part of your day!

Micaela · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend Kayla to for all events

Kayla did an awesome job with our wedding cake. Kayla was the only vendor that needed no extra instruction and was fully prepared for the big day. She set up the cake exactly how we envisioned it and everyone complemented us on how the cake actually tasted very good. We would definitely recommend her to any couples looking for a reasonably priced baker!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Micaela, I am so happy to hear that you loved your cake. Our goal is to provide our wonderful couples with a beautiful, great tasting cake as well as a great overall planning experience! I'm so pleased that we were able to accomplish that goal for you!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing cakes and amazing service!

Kayla was amazing! She helped us create our dream cake and her flavors are fantastic! She also responds to emails very quickly, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! I loved designing your cake with you! It was elegant, classic, and beautiful!
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 09/28/2018

Best wedding Cake in Austin!

Kayla Knight Cakes is the way to go for your wedding cake! Trust me when I say I am a pretty picky bride, with high expectations and Kaylas cake was not only DELICIOUS..but absolutely beautiful too! We went for our first tasting to Sweet Treats because some friends recommended them to me and they were supposed to be popular. Honestly, Kaylas Cake was TEN TIMES BETTER. Not only was their quote insanely overpriced, but their cake wasn't even that good! Kayla was SOO sweet, affordable, attentive, and like I said, the cake was amazing. I had wedding guests coming up to me telling me how good the cake was. Do yourself a favor and hire Kayla for your wedding cake. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Ally, I had so much fun working with you and creating your wedding cake. Thank you for your thoughtful review. It makes me so happy to hear that you loved everything about your cake!