Kayla Knight Cakes Reviews

215 Reviews for Kayla Knight Cakes

• Makenzie

Kenzie · Married on 03/27/2021

Great Customer Service, Yummy Cakes

I highly recommend Kayla Knight Cakes! I reached out to her only a few weeks before the wedding because my previous baker was unable to preform services because of Covid. She was very flexible with me because I lived out of town and had to travel in for the tasting. My fiancé wasn’t able to attend and she even made a to go tasting for him. On the wedding day we had an issue with the venue not being open on time. She accommodated us running late and was very gracious and understanding in what could have been a stressful situation! The cakes were delicious, the decorations were beautiful, and the customer service was great!

Sent on 04/19/2021

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Makenzie, thank you for your warm review! I am thrilled that we were able to work together and I'm so happy you loved your cake! I wish you the best and would love to make many more special event cakes for you in the future.
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/20/2021

Beautiful and Delicious Cake!

We booked Kayla a week after getting engaged because her cake tasting and look books were that good! She was responsive, easy to work with and so nice. We did a 3 tier cake with 3 different flavors and all were amazing!! It was also a stunning cake with fresh flowers cascading down—so in love with the way it turned out!

Sent on 03/14/2021

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Kaitlyn, thank you for sharing your experience and your very sweet review. I'm so happy you were so pleased with your cakes! Congratulations on your marriage and I wish you both the very best.
  • Ally

Ally B. · Married on 02/04/2021

Not just a pretty cake! Delicious too :)

Kayla was so wonderful to work with! When we were originally cake shopping, we went to Kayla's house to do a tasting. She was very thorough with her questions and answered any question I had. She had numerous pictures available to show me her work and we tried multiple flavors of cake which were all great. She also offers a first responder discount! My husband is an Austin Firefighter so this was very much appreciated by us. Leading up to the wedding, I had questions about cake toppers and size of cake since our overall total went up and she was always so responsive and helpful, I can't emphasize enough how important this was when you're working with so many different vendors and waiting for responses! On the day of our wedding, our cake was as close to perfect as you can get. It's exactly what I Imagined, it's as if our cake popped up off a pinterest page. I was so nervous when our cake topper came in from Etsy because it looked so small but it was the exact right size thanks to Kaylas recommendation! Our cake was not only pretty but delicious!! I've never had wedding cake that good before, we got numerous compliments and it was so yummy that we had no leftovers! I will absolutely use Kayla again in the future and can't wait to order and anniversary cake from her next year! Thank you Kayla and Team!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Wow Ally! Thank you so much for your heartfelt review and sharing your experience. A wedding can definitely be a stressful time, so I'm pleased to hear that we were able to make the cake planning a little less stressful...and that you loved your cake! I'm looking forward to making your anniversary cake for you next year.
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 12/19/2020

Beautiful and Delicious!

We hired Kayla to make our Wedding cake. It was originally for 250 people but with covid the numbers lowered to 110 guests and we kept the cake the same size. It was a 4 teir cake with chocolate, vanilla, and red velvet flavors. Extremely delicious and gorgeous! By the end of the night, there was only half of the bottom teir left which was finished off by the family the next day. Everyone loved it and was devoured so fast! Highly recommend! Thank you Kayla for the scrumptious cake! You are so talented!!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Hi Alexis,
    Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm thrilled that y'all loved the cakes. And I'm even more thrilled that it was demolished, even with all those extra servings! Congratulations again on your marriage!

Natalia B. · Married on 12/05/2020

As delicious as they were beautiful

We tried to save the top tier but the kiddos wouldn’t have it. The cakes were as good as they were beautiful!
    Great experience all around.

Sent on 02/04/2021

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Natalia! I'm so thrilled that you loved your cakes. If you decide you would like to celebrate on your anniversary reach out to me. I'd love to make an anniversary tier for you.

Madi B. · Married on 10/09/2020

Beautiful cakes!

Kayla made our wedding cake and it was phenomenal! We were able to schedule a cake tasting early on and they were so good, we knew we had to hire her! Kayla was always very responsive and professional. She was there to answer any questions we had! Our wedding cake turned out beautifully and tasted so good. I highly recommend scheduling a tasting with Kayla!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Madi! I'm so happy that you loved your consultation and tasting as well as your cake on your wedding day! They really are a fun time...I love them too because I get to know y'all and your style.
  • Kristal

Kristal · Married on 02/22/2020

courteous and professional

Great experience for the tasting. She delivered on time to the venue and set up our beautiful cake and full (custom) dessert bar. She was wonderful!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Kristal! I loved your dessert table concept...so many delicious goodies for your guests.
  • Kate

Kate G. · Married on 02/10/2020

Best Cake Ever!

Kayla Knight Cakes made the most delicious bride and grooms cake for our wedding. I showed her a picture of what I had in mind and she made the photo come to life. She is so talented and I cannot recommend her cakes enough!

Sent on 02/26/2021

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Kate! I'm thrilled to hear that you loved your cakes. I enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best!
  • Kendall

Kendall G. · Married on 01/02/2020

MMMMM great tasting/beautiful cakes!

We LOVED both our bridal and groom's cake! Kayla did a great job with the Aggie ring seal for our groom and the bride's cake was exactly as we had envisioned. Strawberry cake w/ Strawberry filling was mouth watering.

Sent on 02/09/2020

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Kendall! I had a great time designing your cake with you and I'm so happy that you loved both of them! Best wishes to y'all!
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 12/07/2019

Delicious desserts - highly recommend!

We used Kayla Knight Cakes as our wedding baker and are so happy we did! Kayla was so easy to work with and offered many different flavor options for the cake. We had a lot of fun tasting the samples tand picking flavors for our cake. Kayla is experienced and helped us choose the appropriate cake size for our wedding. Our wedding cake turned out beautiful and delicious, and was also extremely affordable. We froze the top tier and it tasted amazing even a year later! Kayla also agreed to a custom request and whipped up some fabulous brownies and cheesecake brownies for our wedding as well. We got a ton of compliments from guests on our desserts! We look forward to special events in the future knowing that we can work with Kayla again. We highly recommend Kayla Knight Cakes!

Sent on 02/13/2021

Hi Alison,
    Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your desserts...and your anniversary tier. Thank you for your warm review. I look forward to making many more celebration cakes for you in the future.
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Cake Experience

We waited longer than we should have to get all of our cake details finalized, but we were very lucky to work with Kayla Knight! She was extremely helpful in helping us decide on the right flavors for our cake (we went with different flavors for each layer) and was very professional throughout the process. On the day of, the cake looked wonderful, exactly as we had requested, and it tasted great! We took a slice of each home with us and the cake was still delicious for breakfast the next morning. Kayla was great to work with!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Kat! It was a joy to work with you and I'm so happy that y'all loved your cake! Best wishes and congrats on your marriage!
  • Claire

Claire H. · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful and Tasty Cake

Kayla made the cake exactly how I wanted it, which turned out beautiful and tasty. She helped us set up the topper, the base and the cake decorations on-time and beautiful! Our guests loved it! Would recommend her FOR SURE!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Claire, thank you so much! I'm so happy that you loved your wedding cake! Congrats again on your marriage.

Ashlee · Married on 09/28/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes is amazing!!

Kayla was just wonderful to work with and she made two beautiful cakes for our wedding. I would recommend her for any event!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Ashlee! I am so happy that you enjoyed your cakes. And congratulations again on your marriage.
  • McKenzie

Mckenzie · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

Kayla did such a wonderful job on both of our cakes! They were equally delicious and beautiful! She was so easy and amazing to work with. I changed my mind on what I wanted cake wise about 2 months before the wedding and she was so accommodating for all of my requests. Red velvet is my absolute favorite cake flavor and hers was AMAZING! I ate 3 pieces after the wedding in our hotel room it was that great. The vanilla with raspberry filling was super delicious too and I’m excited to eat the top on our one year!! We got nothing but compliments the day of about how good the two cakes were! I will definitely be using Kayla for all my cake needs in the future!! 100% recommend her cakes to everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

McKenzie, I'm so happy that you enjoyed both of your cakes! Red Velvet is a delicious choice and I loved your design choices too. Enjoy your top tier and I look forward to making many more cakes for you in the future!
  • Penny

Penny S. · Married on 08/24/2019

Great experience!

I used Kayla after attending a tasting with a friend who was also getting married. At her wedding I really paid attention to look, taste, comments of other guest and I knew that yes this was who we wanted. Of all the vendors she was the one I never had to worry about. We tasted, we ordered, she delivered! In fact I never even saw her on the day of, we left flowers out and she did her thing:) Everything looked and tasted wonderful, we highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Penny for your wonderful review! Weddings can be extremely stressful, and I'm so happy we were able to ease your stress and that you and your guests enjoyed your cake!

Kasie J. · Married on 08/08/2019

Delicious cake!

Working with Kayla was awesome! We had an idea of what we wanted the cake to look like but were unsure of what flavor we wanted. Kayla was patient with us as we looked through all of the pictures she had of the many cakes she’s done and tried different flavor combinations. We opted for a simple chocolate cake with strawberry cream filling and butter cream icing. It was delicious! All of our guests complimented our cake. My husband and I have only been married for three weeks and we’ve already recommended her twice. We would use her again!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Hi Kasie,
    Thank you so much for your kind review! It was my pleasure to creat your cake for you and I'm so happy you loved your cake. And thank you for recommending me to your friends and family. That's the best compliment!
  • Lluvia

Lluvia · Married on 07/06/2019

Delicious and life saver!

Kayla is awesome! 2 weeks before my wedding and I was a nervous mess, after having issues with HEB cakes we decided to cancel with HEB and find a local baker on short notice! Exactly!! I came across Kayla Knights thank you Bridal Extravaganza!! I called and Kayla answered! First impression WOW!! I was not expecting her to answer, from the first call to the tasting and placing the order, Kayla did not only meet our expectations she was available 4th of July weekend on such short notice and she nailed both of our cakes, bride and grooms cake! Cakes were so delicious, that my husband did not get to taste his groom's cake. I will be ordering his groom's cake for his birthday in October for sure!! not waiting for a year's anniversary. Thank You Kayla!! for your professionalism and kindness and for our beautiful and tasting cakes, you will def. be hearing from us again! Love Lluvia & Pablo Almaraz

Sent on 07/22/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Luvia and Pablo! I am so excited that I had availability and was able to create your cakes for you! I loved your design ideas and am so happy that you were pleased with the cakes! I look forward to creating a birthday cake for Pablo in a few months.

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2019

Best cake I have ever had

Kayla was not only professional, responsive, and timely, she also made one of the most beautiful AND delicious cakes I have ever had. My wedding guests were absolutely raving about her work. We were lucky to save the top tier, as everyone was going back for seconds.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Hannah, thank you so much! Seconds is definitely the best form of compliment. I'm thrilled you and your guests enjoyed your cake!
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/01/2019

Kayla delivered the cake of my dreams!

Kayla did a wonderful job bringing my wedding cake vision to life. I met with Kayla at her home for a tasting and to discuss design ideas. The cake samples were so delicious and I knew I wanted her to bake the cake for our big day. We discussed a cake design together for about an hour but later that day I decided I wanted to go with a different design. Kayla was so accommodating and changed out the cake design and wrote me up a new quote. The cake she delivered on our wedding day was the most beautiful fairy tale cake of my dreams. Not to mention it tasted delicious (I had to have two pieces)

Sent on 06/17/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Maggie! I am so happy that you loved your cake! I really enjoyed making your fairy tale cake for you! It's so much fun to play around with new designs.
  • Brook

Brook · Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect Wedding Cake

Looked just like the inspiration picture, tastes amazing, and even set the flowers on the cake day of! Super happy with my decision to go with Kayla Knight Cakes for our wedding cake and we can’t wait for another occasion to order her cakes :)

Sent on 05/19/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Brook!! So happy you were pleased. I look forward to making many more cakes for you in the future.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2019

We cannot stop thinking about our wedding cakes!

Kayla Knight Cakes should be where your wedding cake tasting starts and stops. Simply put, our wedding was two weeks ago and I have not stopped thinking about our delicious wedding cakes. The tasting process was very easy and we really enjoyed meeting with Kayla. She was very thorough and helped me pull off a great surprise grooms cake for my husband. We are so grateful to Kayla for being such an important part of our wedding day!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

I am so happy to hear how much you loved your cakes...and that the grooms cake surprise went well! That was a fun cake. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your celebration!

Roslynn R. · Married on 04/06/2019

Simply the best cake vendor!

We went with Kayla Knight Cakes for our needs and we knew instantly that we had made a home run! The cakes were so delicious, and everyone at the wedding loved and still talk about the cake! We are so happy with the level of quality and care that Kayla provides, and recommend going with Kayla Cake Knights for all cake needs!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Roslynn for your kind review. I'm so happy that y'all loved your cakes. I had so much fun working with y'all and I wish you both the best!

Kristyna · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Wedding Cakes

Kayla was such a delight to work with, she was kind, professional and very knowledgeable about cakes. Her cakes are beautiful and delicious. She was able to deliver cakes that were even simple, elegant, and beautiful. Expect a delicious, moist, flavorful cake and not just a cake that is just beautiful on the outside. We even had a slice of the cake that was saved for us after the honeymoon and it was delicious even a week later. We cannot wait to celebrate our anniversary and order a new cake.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Kristyna, I love your photos! Thank you for sharing them. It was a joy to work with you and thank you for the kind review. I'm so happy you were pleased and I'm looking forward to making your anniversary cake for you.

Jamie S. · Married on 02/23/2019

Kind Collaboration, Great Prices, DELICIOUS Cake & Cookies

It was incredible to work with Kayla, and the cake was SO GOOD. We met at her home office for our tasting, where she was very receptive to our ideas and wanted to know about us as a couple to help craft the best option for our wedding. In addition to being very personable, Kayla is a master baker & handles the cakes herself--it made us feel very secure to have her touch in the final decoration with cut flowers, that she didn’t just pass it off to an assistant. The final cake was gorgeous and tall, and our first bite after the cake cutting was exactly like the tasting, moist and full of flavor. After the reception my family sat in the lobby, eating as much as they could because it was so delicious! And they even saved us some leftovers (in addition to the wrapped & frozen top tier) which we ate a week later, and it was STILL just as good. Kayla also baked three flavors of cookies for us, since we wanted a “dessert buffet” table next to the cake, and they were a great size and very fluffy, not too flat at all. Our guests completely devoured them before the reception was over. To top if all off, her prices were the most reasonable we encountered in all of our research for the Austin area. We can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jamie! I'm a sucker for a soft gooey cookie so I was giddy when you suggested the cookie bar in addition to your cake! I'm glad you and your guests enjoyed them...and the cake. It was a joy to work with y'all and thank you for trusting me to be part of your wedding celebration!