Kayla Knight Cakes Reviews

Kayla Knight Cakes 6
Kayla Knight Cakes 7

Parrish · Getting married on 12/29/2018

Great Baker

Absolutely beautiful cake! And delicious. Also very accommodating when we moved up the date due to a relative's health.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Parrish, Thank you for your kind review. I absolutely loved your stained glass cake and enjoyed creating it for you.

Jazmin Smith · Married on 10/28/2018

great all around

Kayla was so easy to work with! We had a smaller wedding and the cake wasn't something that we had put a lot of thought into but she helped put all of our ideas together into something beautiful and delicious! We also wanted to recognize my grandmother for her 90th birthday at the wedding and she added another smaller birthday cake onto our invoice quickly and with short notice and it also came it perfect! she absolutely loved it. All of the cake was gone! everyone loved it and her prices are very reasonable for the quality of service. thank you kayla!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Jazmin, Personal referrals are the best! Thank you for sending your friends and family my way and I will definitely take care of them. Thank you for your warm review. It was a joy to create your cakes for you and I would love to make a birthday or other special event cake for you in the future.

Nisha · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful and delicious!

Kayla is amazing! My wedding cake was so delicious, I had so many guest comment on how great my cake tasted. It was also really beautiful and exactly what I had wanted for my wedding day! I highly recommend Kayla Knight Cakes!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Nisha! It was a joy to work with you and your sister designing your cake for your beautiful wedding and thank you for allowing us to be part of your day!

Micaela · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend Kayla to for all events

Kayla did an awesome job with our wedding cake. Kayla was the only vendor that needed no extra instruction and was fully prepared for the big day. She set up the cake exactly how we envisioned it and everyone complemented us on how the cake actually tasted very good. We would definitely recommend her to any couples looking for a reasonably priced baker!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Micaela, I am so happy to hear that you loved your cake. Our goal is to provide our wonderful couples with a beautiful, great tasting cake as well as a great overall planning experience! I'm so pleased that we were able to accomplish that goal for you!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing cakes and amazing service!

Kayla was amazing! She helped us create our dream cake and her flavors are fantastic! She also responds to emails very quickly, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Kayla Knight Cakes 8

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! I loved designing your cake with you! It was elegant, classic, and beautiful!
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 09/28/2018

Best wedding Cake in Austin!

Kayla Knight Cakes is the way to go for your wedding cake! Trust me when I say I am a pretty picky bride, with high expectations and Kaylas cake was not only DELICIOUS..but absolutely beautiful too! We went for our first tasting to Sweet Treats because some friends recommended them to me and they were supposed to be popular. Honestly, Kaylas Cake was TEN TIMES BETTER. Not only was their quote insanely overpriced, but their cake wasn't even that good! Kayla was SOO sweet, affordable, attentive, and like I said, the cake was amazing. I had wedding guests coming up to me telling me how good the cake was. Do yourself a favor and hire Kayla for your wedding cake. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Ally, I had so much fun working with you and creating your wedding cake. Thank you for your thoughtful review. It makes me so happy to hear that you loved everything about your cake!

Vanessa · Married on 08/18/2018

Kayla was prompt, courteous and responsive. Our cake arrived on time, as expected, fresh and delicious. I ordered (what I thought was) something simple but Kayla delivered spectacular! The fresh fruit and mint were enough to ensure a fight to the finish for the leftovers. Perfectly delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Wow! Thank you Vanessa! I am so happy to hear that you loved your cake..and that your guests did too. A devoured cake is the best form of compliment.

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

The cake was beautiful and the pies were fantastic. Kayla did a great job and the cake was delivered on time and was perfect.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Lisa! I'm so glad y'all were pleased.

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Kayla was a delight to work with - I knew we were in good hands the moment I arrived for the tasting. Very professional. We opted for three separate cakes for our reception and they looked as good as they tasted (though I must admit that this bride sadly didn't get any of the chocolate or strawberry cakes - they were very popular and we were only left with crumbs). The carrot cake was quite good and very moist. Kayla is easy to communicate with, has great ideas if you're not sure what you want, and her serving estimations were right on the money. Our photos aren't back yet, but I'll add one when they do.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Amanda for allowing us to be part of your celebration...and for the fantastic review! I loved your dessert table idea and it was our pleasure making your cakes for you. And please do share your photos! I can't wait to see them.

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2018

Kayla was so so so easy to work with!!! I would use her again and would recommend her. Everybody loved the cake.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! It was my pleasure!

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

I found Kayla by fate as I was reading reviews on wedding websites. I am so grateful that we hired her to do our cakes!! She responded quickly, she was super easy to work with. She is very knowledgeable, very kind and professional. I literally gave her Pinterest pictures and she brought them to life!! The cake itself tasted AMAZING! All my guest were very pleased and impressed with our cakes. We didn’t have much “extra” cake, which I was super excited about. She made the entire process super easy. I am forever grateful and humbled for your patience, professionalism and your amazing talent. You made our cakes so elegant and classy better than the pictures. I couldn’t be more happier with how they came out!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Kayla Knight Cakes 9
    Kayla Knight Cakes 10
    Kayla Knight Cakes 11

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Oh wow, Jennifer, thank you so much! Thank you for taking the share your experience and I am so happy that you and your guests loved your cakes. And thank you for the photos! I love to see photos! It was a joy to work with you and I wish you both the best as you begin your new journey together.

Elissa · Married on 07/07/2018

We absolutely loved having Kayla Knight Cakes as our cake vendor for our wedding this past July! After some research online and meeting with other bakers, we decided on Kayla Knight Cakes for a number of reasons. Kayla was very sweet and friendly, exhibited excellent baking and artistic skills, and had quite reasonable pricing, but it was her ability to create beautiful designs in buttercream instead of fondant that sold us (we hate fondant). Additionally, she was able to recreate and match ideas I found online for the bride’s and groom’s cakes. Both cakes turned out perfect and tasted amazing, too! Thank you, Kayla!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Kayla Knight Cakes 12
    Kayla Knight Cakes 13
    Kayla Knight Cakes 14

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Elissa, thank you so much for your thoughtful review and for sharing your experience! I loved working with y'all to create the perfect cakes for your wedding and am so pleased you enjoyed your cakes! Best wishes to you both!

Holly · Married on 06/30/2018

Kayla was so inviting and kind during the whole process. We taste tested in her home which felt comfortable and the options were delicious. Kayla was responsive to all emails post ordering date and was professional and on-time for the event day of. Our cake was beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. Our guests had nice things to say regarding the look and flavor! Thank you Kayla for making this such a great part of our day!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Kayla Knight Cakes 15

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Holly! I loved creating the design of your cake...the ocean blue ombre is such a beautiful summer color! I really enjoyed working with you and I am so happy to hear that you and your guests loved your cake! Congratulations again on your marriage!

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Loved Kayla Knight Cakes!! We had a tasting with Kayla and just fell in love with her cakes!! We choose Strawberry with Cream Cheese Icing, and French Vanilla with Raspberry Filling and Cream Cheese Icing. Let's just say...we didn't come home with any cake!! Everyone loved it!! At the end of the night my mom goes "I might have had two slices...it was so good I just couldn't help myself!" The cake was great and Kayla was so great to work with!! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Kayla Knight Cakes 16

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Oh thank you Jessica! Guests devouring out cake is the greatest compliment...and tell your mom she is welcome to have as many slices as she would like! Thank you for your warm review and best wishes to y'all!

Jane · Married on 06/23/2018

Kayla was the best. She was very professional helping us decide on flavors and decorations. She made each layer look like it was topped with a doily, which matched the round crocheted table clothing the cake table.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jane! It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Melanie · Married on 06/23/2018

Kayla was an absolute dream to work with! Her cakes are insanely delicious and reasonably priced. She was so nice and super easy to talk to if we needed to tweak anything. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Kayla Knight Cakes 17
    Kayla Knight Cakes 18
    Kayla Knight Cakes 19

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Melanie. It was a pleasure creating your cakes!!

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2018

To begin, the cakes tasted AMAZING. Kayla was so great to work with. She made several requested changes throughout the time I worked with her. She was super flexible and very professional. I would use her again.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Amanda, you are so sweet! Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful review! I am so glad we found the perfect design for your wedding cake and I would love to make another special event cake for you in the future!

Marisa · Married on 06/02/2018

Kayla prepared the most beautiful cake for my summer wedding, and I could not be happier with how it turned out. She also did our grooms cake, which my husband would not stop gushing about! I cannot recommend her service enough!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Marisa, thank you so much for your warm review! I am so thrilled to hear how pleased y'all were. Congratulations on your marriage and I wish you both the best in the years to come!

Gina · Married on 06/02/2018

I can’t say enough positive things about Kayla and the quality of her cakes! We attending a tasting and although we didn’t get to try the strawberry cake we went with, we were confident enough to know that the cake would turn out great just from the few samples we tried. Kayla did an incredible job and made the bride’s and groom’s cakes look and taste better than we ever imagined! We would highly recommend her strawberry cake with cream cheese filling as well as her chocolate cake with peanut butter fudge filling :) Everything was amazing! Thanks so much for all of your hard work, Kayla!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Kayla Knight Cakes 20
    Kayla Knight Cakes 21

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Gina, that you so much for your thoughtful review! I'm so pleased that you loved your cakes! And the strawberry cake was a great choice! It's perfect for those warm summer weddings! Congratulations on your new marriage and I wish y'all both the best!

Gwen · Married on 05/19/2018

Kayla Knight makes great tasting and great looking cakes at a great price. Everyone loved how the cake looked and could't stop complementing the taste.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Thank you Gwen!

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2018

Kayla was very professional and the cakes were amazing. We got exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you! I'm glad you were pleased.

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

INCREDIBLY amazing! Our cake was absolutely DELICIOUS and it looked like exactly like we envisioned. We provided flowers and a photo of what we liked and Kayla nailed it. Every last bit of our cake was gone.... I'm looking forward to our anniversary so I can pull out the top layer and indulge again! You can't go wrong with any of the flavors. My favorite is the banana foster chocolate chip with a Baileys chocolate mousse filling. Can you say YUM?! Thank you for the most perfect wedding cakes. You were so flexible and understanding and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. You're a gem! XOXO.

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Kayla Knight Cakes 22
    Kayla Knight Cakes 23

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your thoughtful review! The bananas foster and baileys are two of my favorites as well. I loved working with y'all and hope you enjoy your anniversary tier.

Haylee · Married on 04/22/2018

Kayla is wonderful to work with and the red velvet cake she made for our wedding was not only beautiful, but it was literally the most delicious red velvet cake we've ever had! She is also very reasonably priced. We will absolutely hire her again for any future cakes. You've got to check her out!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Haylee! You and Hayden are such a lovely couple and I enjoyed making your cake for you. And I loved working with your cousin placing flowers on the cake. Your family is just as sweet as y'all are. It was my joy to work with you and I look forward to making more cakes for you in the future!

Linsay · Married on 04/13/2018

Kayla Knight Cakes did an amazing job on our bride and groom cakes for our wedding on April 14, 2018!! We met with Kayla before our wedding day to share our vision for the cakes and she made them exactly how we imagined!! They were delicious and we received lots of compliments from our guests on how great they both tasted! I will use Kayla for all of my future cake needs, she is very professional and talented!!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Kayla Knight Cakes 24
    Kayla Knight Cakes 25
    Kayla Knight Cakes 26

Kayla Knight Cakes's reply:

Linsay I love your photos! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I am so pleased you and your guests loved your cakes and I am excited to work with you on future cakes! And Congratulations on your marriage!