KayfieldMedia Reviews

8 | Exton, PA

8 Reviews for KayfieldMedia

8 KayfieldMedia Reviews

Matt · Married on 09/23/2017

I've used Kayfield Media for several photo shoots and video projects over the past few years. Chris has a natural eye for capturing all of the right moments, as well as creative shots I would never have thought of. His photography speaks for itself, but what has truly impressed me is his work ethic and professionalism. In shoot environments that have, at times, bordered on the chaotic, Chris has reliably performed with grace under fire. His consistent commitment to getting the job done right has made Kayfield Media my "go-to" photography service.

Leigh · Married on 07/15/2017

We truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Chris. He came to us by referral from a friend and it was the best wedding decision we could have made. We felt at ease from the moment we met him. Chris is so easy going and was open to any ideas that we had. We did not have the most traditional wedding (it was themed an I Do BBQ) and Chris just naturally fit right into our group of family and friends and with our ideas of how to capture our day. Even when a surprise guest arrived (a llama!) Chris just went with the flow and captured our raw, real emotion which is exactly what we wanted. His unique style and originality is really what drew us to selecting him to help us remember our day perfectly!

Ray · Married on 05/07/2017

KayfieldMedia did my wife and my wedding in May 2017 after the recommendations of several friends. Christopher made sure to find out what photos we wanted with each family member. He made a list of each photo we wanted and made a timeline to make sure that they all got done. Our wedding was supposed to be outdoors but it got rained out. Christoper was very flexible with the last minute changes due to weather. He brought an assistant with him and she was with my and the groomsmen while Christopher photographed my wife and the bridal party. We absolutely loved the photos that we got!

I would highly recommend KayfieldMedia to anyone that needs a photographer.

Benjamin · Married on 10/15/2016

Very professional, knowledgeable and really gets a great shot. Chris did a family portrait shoot and as nutty as my kids are, he managed to capture the true beauties that they are (and my wife's beauty too).

Lori · Married on 10/07/2016

I can't say enough about how much we loved Kayfield Media as our wedding photographer!! Christopher was so easy to work with from start to finish. He helped us identify great photo ideas, was always very responsive to questions we had along the way, and his attention to detail on the day of the wedding was incredible. After our wedding so many people commented (before even seeing any photos!) about how hard our photographer worked - running from location to location to make sure he was always in the ideal spot to capture every moment. When we received our completed photos, we were so thrilled with the quality. I truly couldn't have begun to expect how beautifully the day was going to captured. You cannot go wrong with this photographer!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2008

Chris is a wonderful photographer. We used his to photograph our family and were very satisfied with his professionalism and how good he worked with us and the kids. Highly recommended.

Mary · event on: 08/19/2017

Kris was more than we could ever ask for if you need your pets photographed he’s the man I would recommend him to every one