KayfieldMedia Reviews

KayfieldMedia 3
KayfieldMedia 4

Jeremy Voras · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Completely Satisfied!

We can only describe working with Chris as fun, effortless, and completely satisfied with all the work he did for us! He took in all of our ideas & input and shaped it all into some incredible pictures! I can't say enough about how Happy we were with the end results!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    KayfieldMedia 5

Tifane Visitacion · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Exceeded expectation!

Chris was very attentive in the details we wanted for our family (with puppies) and engagement pictures. He listened to our visions and collaborated with us prior to the day of the photo shoot. He spent time with our dogs and brought his camera for the dogs to see and hear the noises the camera would make.
    The day of the photo session, Chris took his time and made sure the lighting was perfect and we (including the dogs) were comfortable and at ease. I could not have asked for a better experience that day.
    Once Chris filtered out the best pictures, he took his time to provide the most perfect engagement picture and family photo. I cannot wait to see what the wedding pictures will look like!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    KayfieldMedia 6
    KayfieldMedia 7
    KayfieldMedia 8

Kanen · Married on 05/04/2019

Christopher was the Yoda to our wedding. Period.

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE. Christopher took the web of anxiety I had in my brain and helped us iron out a perfect plan for our wedding day. He answered all of my questions (even the dumb ones) and was so unbelievably easy to work with. We felt so completely comfortable being ourselves throughout the process. He is completely approachable, flexible and honest. The whole day was a breeze and he really helped us celebrate our day the way WE wanted.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Engagement Photos- Cannot wait to have him at our Wedding!

Christopher was so great to work with! He was very interested in making sure he knew exactly what my Fiancé and I were looking for. He took the time to call us and get to know us. I had many unique requests for our engagement photos and he just went with all of them! (Including our Dog which he was great with!) I was very nervous for some reason but a couple minutes into it, he made us feel so comfortable. We are new to the area, so we had no idea where exactly we wanted the photos to be shot. He found somewhere close to our home and more beautiful and unique than we could have ever imagined! We just got our Engagement photos back and they came out beautifully! Christopher even took out time to come and see our wedding venue with us and it was great because he asked questions that we didn't even think of. We get married in march and cannot wait to have him there to capture our special day!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Nicole Cags · Married on 09/22/2018

All I can say is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Christopher did an amazing job capturing the exact feel that we were going for. He was detailed oriented and knew the perfect moments to get on film. I could not have asked for a better photographer. They came out better then I could have ever imagined. Hands down the best experience!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kathleen Polaski · Married on 03/03/2018

Fantastic Action Photos of our Guests

Christopher and his assistant Chelsea did a wonderful job at our wedding. I really wanted photos of the day in action, rather than staged, and they both delivered! We have so many wonderful pictures, I am so happy with the way they turned out!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Matt · Married on 09/23/2017

I've used Kayfield Media for several photo shoots and video projects over the past few years. Chris has a natural eye for capturing all of the right moments, as well as creative shots I would never have thought of. His photography speaks for itself, but what has truly impressed me is his work ethic and professionalism. In shoot environments that have, at times, bordered on the chaotic, Chris has reliably performed with grace under fire. His consistent commitment to getting the job done right has made Kayfield Media my "go-to" photography service.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Mary · event on 08/19/2017

Kris was more than we could ever ask for if you need your pets photographed he’s the man I would recommend him to every one

Sent on 02/02/2018

Leigh · Married on 07/15/2017

We truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Chris. He came to us by referral from a friend and it was the best wedding decision we could have made. We felt at ease from the moment we met him. Chris is so easy going and was open to any ideas that we had. We did not have the most traditional wedding (it was themed an I Do BBQ) and Chris just naturally fit right into our group of family and friends and with our ideas of how to capture our day. Even when a surprise guest arrived (a llama!) Chris just went with the flow and captured our raw, real emotion which is exactly what we wanted. His unique style and originality is really what drew us to selecting him to help us remember our day perfectly!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2017

When people say they want a fairy-tale wedding it seems hard to fathom but I will tell you that our wedding was just that! Unfortunately, it is one day and that day goes so much quicker than you could ever imagine, having a wonderful photographer to capture each beautiful moments is crucial. I remember friends telling me to have a relative or friend take pictures so I could save money but I chose to go with my gut and hire a professional photographer. I am so glad that I used my good senses and used Christopher Kayfield as he went above and beyond what we could have ever dreamed. Each picture was masterfully taken to capture the thrill of the day. He was extremely professional with our friends and family along with the restrictions that we had at the venue. These beautiful still frames will be with us for the rest of our lives and for that we owe so much to Christopher. I also wanted to mention the fact that Christopher is very interactive with you all the way up until the day of the event. He has a beautiful template that he sends you so that you can give him the details of the day. Then he makes sure that the day flows perfectly and he is very quick to adjust the schedule if need be. He is professional, caring and an amazing photographer. Please if you want the fairy-tale wedding and if you want your memories to be just as beautiful as the day, you should consider Christopher Kayfield to be your photographer.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Ray · Married on 05/07/2017

KayfieldMedia did my wife and my wedding in May 2017 after the recommendations of several friends. Christopher made sure to find out what photos we wanted with each family member. He made a list of each photo we wanted and made a timeline to make sure that they all got done. Our wedding was supposed to be outdoors but it got rained out. Christoper was very flexible with the last minute changes due to weather. He brought an assistant with him and she was with my and the groomsmen while Christopher photographed my wife and the bridal party. We absolutely loved the photos that we got!

I would highly recommend KayfieldMedia to anyone that needs a photographer.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Benjamin · Married on 10/15/2016

Very professional, knowledgeable and really gets a great shot. Chris did a family portrait shoot and as nutty as my kids are, he managed to capture the true beauties that they are (and my wife's beauty too).

Sent on 01/30/2018

Lori · Married on 10/07/2016

I can't say enough about how much we loved Kayfield Media as our wedding photographer!! Christopher was so easy to work with from start to finish. He helped us identify great photo ideas, was always very responsive to questions we had along the way, and his attention to detail on the day of the wedding was incredible. After our wedding so many people commented (before even seeing any photos!) about how hard our photographer worked - running from location to location to make sure he was always in the ideal spot to capture every moment. When we received our completed photos, we were so thrilled with the quality. I truly couldn't have begun to expect how beautifully the day was going to captured. You cannot go wrong with this photographer!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2008

Chris is a wonderful photographer. We used his to photograph our family and were very satisfied with his professionalism and how good he worked with us and the kids. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/27/2018