Kayana Beauty Trends Reviews

77 | Los Angeles, CA

77 Reviews for Kayana Beauty Trends

Vivienne · Married on 10/01/2016

Kay and Chris were a pleasure to work with: personable, professional, prompt and accommodating to the different needs of each member of the bridal party. Despite hours of dancing, my makeup and hair looked flawless by the end of the night. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/13/2016

I was looking for someone to do my make up and hairstyle for my wedding and I googled a lot of makeup artist, as soon as I saw Kayana beauty trends I stopped searching. I said this is the kind of make up I want for my wedding day. When I met Kay and Christopher for my trial I knew I made the right decision to have them doing my make up and hairstyle. Kay knows what she is doing, she is professional and easy going. I received a lot of compliments from my guests. She did make up for myself, my mom and my 2 bridesmaids, we were so beautiful that day. Thank you Kay and Christopher for making my day stress free. I would definitely recommend Kayana Beauty Trends to anybody. Believe me she is great,

Sent on 10/19/2015

Julie · Married on 09/12/2015

Kay and her team did an AMAZING job on my hair and make up. I could not have asked for anything better! She is not only professional and very friendly but the airbrush make up looked perfect and lasted all day and night! It was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Liz · Married on 08/08/2015

Jazmin and Christopher did an excellent job on my wedding day. I though the price was a little high but it's worth it, my makeup lasted all night even when I cried a lot and my hair was perfect all night. Also Jazmin and Christopher are very nice and friendly always doing what makes you feel comfortable and beautiful.

Sent on 08/27/2015
  • O

Oxana · Married on 07/11/2015

Kayana Beauty has made getting ready for my wedding a fun and exciting experience!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Sita · Married on 06/27/2015

Awesome service everytime! This company has always been on time and is so easy to work with. Very experienced and very pleasant.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Teresa · event on 06/06/2015

Team Kayana was absolute perfection. They were able to accommodate my schedule even at the last minute and they are very professional! They continually exceed my expectations every time I get my hair, make up and tan as I know their products and services are the best in the industry. More over, Team Kayana is so friendly and a delight to have around me on my big day, I love their energy and positivity. It is such a delight to know that I can always go to them for a great experience!

Sharon · event on 06/06/2015

It was pleasure doing business with Kay/kayana beauty trends. I was extremely happy with my make up she made me feel very beautiful and confident in my appearance for my competition. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family

Kristin · Married on 06/06/2015

So glad I chose Kayana Beauty Trends for my wedding hair and makeup! Right from the start Kay was very professional and helpful with everything. She answered all my many emails and questions in a timely fashion and was always so sweet and pleasant! My makeup/hair artist Jazmin was absolutely amazing! She made my day perfect! I loved what she did and how she made sure I looked just right! Thanks for everything! You really made my day that much better :)

Sent on 06/20/2015

Kayana and her team were extremely responsive and positive throughout the entire experience. Jazmin did my bridal hair and makeup and everything was beautiful. The preview was helpful in determining what sort of look I was going for and allowed us to try out different ideas with makeup and hair, so I would highly recommend having a preview. The wedding day can be so overwhelming and stressful, so it was nice going into it already knowing what my hair and makeup would look like. They also provided the option of purchasing the products used so that you can do touch-ups as needed throughout the day, which was really great. Before the wedding I made the horrible mistake of getting a haircut before the wedding, because we had some last minute emergencies and I didn't have time to go before. The hairdresser cut my bang very short and cut my hair in a blunt, unflattering way. I emailed Kay to let her know and she immediately recommended solutions and reassured me. Jazmin was completely unfazed and you couldn't tell that I had had a hair oopsie a week before.

Overall my makeup and hair were fantastic and exactly what I asked for, and everything lasted throughout the day and into the night. I would absolutely recommend Kay and her team and I appreciate everything they did to make my day special. :) You only get married once and for me it was important that a professional ensure that my makeup and hair would last for the day, and that everything would come out beautifully in photos, which it did.

Maria · Married on 05/23/2015

I hired Kayana Beauty Trends for my wedding at the Old Mill on May 23, 2015. They provided hair and makeup services for myself & bridal party as well as makeup services for my mom and mother-in-law. They were absolutely incredible and everyone looked gorgeous! I am so pleased I chose these talented ladies to beautify us on one of the most important days of my life! I still can't get over how great I looked and my hair was a fun challenge for them. I was even provided extra hair trials because I couldn't decide on my look, but they made sure it was perfect and I was extremely happy - as a bride should feel. Kay and Jazmin truly live up to their reputation and they were so pleasant and fun to work with! I highly recommend hiring these ladies! You will not be disappointed. - From one bride to another!

Sent on 06/25/2015

lisa · event on 05/17/2015

Kay and Jasmine were both very professional and friendly. I loved my make up as it turned out exactly the way I wanted it. they were both very accommodating and flexible , I am so glad I chose them for my wedding. Their price is also very fair for a great job they offer. I would recommend them to any bride who is looking to find the perfect Beauty team.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Monica · Married on 05/08/2015

Amazing make up and hair by Jazmin and Kay! Did not need to retouch, had no worries all day :) Thank you for making me look like a million bucks on my wedding day!

Sending my love from the Philippines ❤️

- Monica

Sent on 05/27/2015

Azi · Married on 03/21/2015

Jasmin from Kayana did my hair and make-up on my wedding and I am extremely delighted with the result and I received lots of compliments. She made my make-up fresh, elegant and young-looking. The make-up looks good althroughout the night. Jasmin and her team are very professional, they will feel you relaxed and comfortable. They arrived on time and they always listen to what the client wants. I will extremely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Shamaan · event on 01/04/2015

I contacted Kaya beauty on the very last days of 2014 and tried to book them for Jan 4th 2015 for my engagement party. Even though it was defiantly in a rush period their professionalism made everything so easy for me. I have a very sensitive skin therefore I was quite nervous about If I should get the spray tan service or not. Christina was my spray tan artist. She answered all my questions prior to my session and on the day before the event did a fantastic job on my skin. I achieved the exact color I was wishing for. Surprisingly I had no redness no marks on my skin except a great glowing tan that I got tons of compliments for :)
    Kay was my makeup artist and Natasha my Hair stylist. They were extremely brilliant, reliable and accommodating. I showed couple of photos to each of them to explain what I want for my hair and makeup. Natasha defiantly went beyond my expectations and made an astonishing half updo for me, with beachy waves which lasted all night. On the other hand Kay by her magical talent helped me, my mother and my sister to achieve the look we wanted. All three of us looked amazing, and we all only had positive things to say. Her professionalism was very much appreciated and her calming personality made me feel at ease the entire time. So many of my guests commented on how great the makeup and hair looked and it lasted all night. I could not recommend them enough! I will get married in August, and I cannot wait to see Kay and Natasha again!

Sent on 01/10/2015

I was extremely satisfied with the team's overall service and really happy with my final look!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Aarani · event on 11/15/2014

Kayana is a true professional - she is friendly and makes her clients feel comfortable while at the same time delivering the best possible service. I am so picky when it comes to anyone doing my make-up, hair, etc. but she gets the look I'm going for every time. And if there's something to be tweaked or added, I just ask and she does it beautifully (no complaints or passive aggressive comments as I've experienced from other make-up artists as a bridesmaid). I had Kay do my engagement shoot and wedding day make-up and can't imagine getting my make-up done by anyone else...which is why I'll be seeing her again in 2 weeks for my brother's wedding lol Thanks Kay!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Cristina · event on 11/09/2014

Kayana beauty trends is my first choice for providing absolutely stunning maleup. They made me look better than I imagined and provided a first rate qualoty experience. The Makeup artist went above and beyond what was expected. I couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Anna · event on 11/09/2014

Kay and her team always make me feel like the most beautiful woman when I leave their chairs! They take into consideration my personal style and are extremely professional. I will continue to book them every chance I get.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Monika · event on 11/08/2014

The tanning was a great experience. Very professional ?? THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Tiziana · event on 10/23/2014

Kay Lee is a very talented makeup artist, I have worked with her many times and have never been disappointed!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Brenda · Married on 10/11/2014

Kay and her make up & hair artists are absolutely amazing! They made my wedding days(s) completely stress free. We all sat back, relaxed and enjoyed. They are punctual, friendly, funny, helpful, full of ideas, amazing at what they do and just simply wonderful people! If you want to look out of this world on your wedding day... give Kay a call!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Jenn · event on 09/22/2014

Kay, is an outstanding makeup artist, and the first one whose done my makeup without me wanting to 'fix' it myself afterwards. I absolutely loved how she listened to what I wanted and then performed her artistry. She was also very professional and she was really fun to work with!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Donna Marie · event on 09/21/2014

Kay Lee @ Kayana Beauty Trends is an amazing person ! I was introduced to her when she was starting out and have recently worked with her on a photo shoot. She has grown & challenged herself to be a great person & fantastic business . Kay Lee is a down to earth person as well as a professional business woman. I truly recommend her for any event ! Cannot say enough great things about her & her business !~ BRAVO!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2014