Kayana Beauty Trends Reviews

77 | Los Angeles, CA

77 Reviews for Kayana Beauty Trends

Vivienne · Married on 10/01/2016

Kay and Chris were a pleasure to work with: personable, professional, prompt and accommodating to the different needs of each member of the bridal party. Despite hours of dancing, my makeup and hair looked flawless by the end of the night. I highly recommend them.

lisa · event on: 05/17/2015

Kay and Jasmine were both very professional and friendly. I loved my make up as it turned out exactly the way I wanted it. they were both very accommodating and flexible , I am so glad I chose them for my wedding. Their price is also very fair for a great job they offer. I would recommend them to any bride who is looking to find the perfect Beauty team.

I was looking for someone to do my make up and hairstyle for my wedding and I googled a lot of makeup artist, as soon as I saw Kayana beauty trends I stopped searching. I said this is the kind of make up I want for my wedding day. When I met Kay and Christopher for my trial I knew I made the right decision to have them doing my make up and hairstyle. Kay knows what she is doing, she is professional and easy going. I received a lot of compliments from my guests. She did make up for myself, my mom and my 2 bridesmaids, we were so beautiful that day. Thank you Kay and Christopher for making my day stress free. I would definitely recommend Kayana Beauty Trends to anybody. Believe me she is great,

Julie · Married on 09/12/2015

Kay and her team did an AMAZING job on my hair and make up. I could not have asked for anything better! She is not only professional and very friendly but the airbrush make up looked perfect and lasted all day and night! It was absolutely perfect!

Liz · Married on 08/08/2015

Jazmin and Christopher did an excellent job on my wedding day. I though the price was a little high but it's worth it, my makeup lasted all night even when I cried a lot and my hair was perfect all night. Also Jazmin and Christopher are very nice and friendly always doing what makes you feel comfortable and beautiful.

• O

Oxana · Married on 07/11/2015

Kayana Beauty has made getting ready for my wedding a fun and exciting experience!!

Sita · Married on 06/27/2015

Awesome service everytime! This company has always been on time and is so easy to work with. Very experienced and very pleasant.

Kristin · Married on 06/06/2015

So glad I chose Kayana Beauty Trends for my wedding hair and makeup! Right from the start Kay was very professional and helpful with everything. She answered all my many emails and questions in a timely fashion and was always so sweet and pleasant! My makeup/hair artist Jazmin was absolutely amazing! She made my day perfect! I loved what she did and how she made sure I looked just right! Thanks for everything! You really made my day that much better :)

Kayana and her team were extremely responsive and positive throughout the entire experience. Jazmin did my bridal hair and makeup and everything was beautiful. The preview was helpful in determining what sort of look I was going for and allowed us to try out different ideas with makeup and hair, so I would highly recommend having a preview. The wedding day can be so overwhelming and stressful, so it was nice going into it already knowing what my hair and makeup would look like. They also provided the option of purchasing the products used so that you can do touch-ups as needed throughout the day, which was really great. Before the wedding I made the horrible mistake of getting a haircut before the wedding, because we had some last minute emergencies and I didn't have time to go before. The hairdresser cut my bang very short and cut my hair in a blunt, unflattering way. I emailed Kay to let her know and she immediately recommended solutions and reassured me. Jazmin was completely unfazed and you couldn't tell that I had had a hair oopsie a week before.

Overall my makeup and hair were fantastic and exactly what I asked for, and everything lasted throughout the day and into the night. I would absolutely recommend Kay and her team and I appreciate everything they did to make my day special. :) You only get married once and for me it was important that a professional ensure that my makeup and hair would last for the day, and that everything would come out beautifully in photos, which it did.

Maria · Married on 05/23/2015

I hired Kayana Beauty Trends for my wedding at the Old Mill on May 23, 2015. They provided hair and makeup services for myself & bridal party as well as makeup services for my mom and mother-in-law. They were absolutely incredible and everyone looked gorgeous! I am so pleased I chose these talented ladies to beautify us on one of the most important days of my life! I still can't get over how great I looked and my hair was a fun challenge for them. I was even provided extra hair trials because I couldn't decide on my look, but they made sure it was perfect and I was extremely happy - as a bride should feel. Kay and Jazmin truly live up to their reputation and they were so pleasant and fun to work with! I highly recommend hiring these ladies! You will not be disappointed. - From one bride to another!

Monica · Married on 05/08/2015

Amazing make up and hair by Jazmin and Kay! Did not need to retouch, had no worries all day :) Thank you for making me look like a million bucks on my wedding day!

Sending my love from the Philippines ❤️

- Monica

Azi · Married on 03/21/2015

Jasmin from Kayana did my hair and make-up on my wedding and I am extremely delighted with the result and I received lots of compliments. She made my make-up fresh, elegant and young-looking. The make-up looks good althroughout the night. Jasmin and her team are very professional, they will feel you relaxed and comfortable. They arrived on time and they always listen to what the client wants. I will extremely recommend them to anyone.

Robina · event on: 07/04/2014

Kay and her team always know how to make
    Me look beautiful without me even telling them
    What look I want. Kayana beauty trends is trend setting and very professional. I always leave satisfied, and will always use them for any event.

I was extremely satisfied with the team's overall service and really happy with my final look!

Brenda · Married on 10/11/2014

Kay and her make up & hair artists are absolutely amazing! They made my wedding days(s) completely stress free. We all sat back, relaxed and enjoyed. They are punctual, friendly, funny, helpful, full of ideas, amazing at what they do and just simply wonderful people! If you want to look out of this world on your wedding day... give Kay a call!

Kay is AMAZING!! Thank you again!

Melinda · Married on 08/16/2014

Kay and her team were amazing to work with for my wedding! From our first point of communication, Kay was extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgeable about her practice. She answered all my questions thoroughly and in a timely manner. When I met Kay in person for my consultation, it was clear why she is so talented at what she does. I wanted a dramatic look for my wedding, and Kay was able to make me look even better than the example/inspiration photos I provided her with. Throughout the whole process, she was so organized and attentive to every detail and request from myself and my bridal party. On the day of the wedding, her and her team worked harmoniously together, and even got us done with enough time for us to sit down and relax before getting dressed for the big day! I loved that Kay is not only talented, but so personable. Her and her team were so much fun, that it made the morning of the wedding completely stress-free! I can't say enough good things about this company. I will definitely be recommending Kayana Beauty to everyone!!!

Sharon · Married on 07/26/2014

These group of ladies are amazing at what they do. Our make up last all day, we didnt need to do any touch up. I was so please with their work. What I like most of all they listen to their clients. Thanku guys for being apart of my big day!!!!!

Hair and makeup was excellent! The team did a great job on myself and my bridesmaids on my wedding day!

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/31/2014

The Kayana Beauty Trends team did an amazing job for my wedding day makeup. All the bridesmaids and my mother were so pleased with their look! Thanks again!

Amy · Married on 05/17/2014

Kay and her team were awesome! They did an amazing job on my bridal party, they were organized and professional and got us ready in time. For my trial, Kay was patient and took her time to make sure she achieved the look I wanted for my wedding day. Everyone was pleased with how their makeup turned out, Kayana did a fantastic job!

I contacted kayana beauty trends after seeing their reviews on weddingwire and after working with them I have to say that I couldn't agree more with the reviews. Kay and her team, Natasha, Donna, Julia & Christina were amazing from start to finish on both the bridal consultation and on the day of the wedding. They were punctual, efficient and accommodating. Some wedding vendors just want your money and as soon as you pay them you can never get a hold of them, but not Kay. She kept in touch was able to answer all my questions and concerns and was an overall delight to work with. My mother, bridesmaids and myself were thrilled with what they had done and we were getting complements all day from our guests. My mom especially! She doesn't typically wear makeup and all of our family & friends were just in awe of how beautiful & young she looked! The hairstylist, Natasha, was wonderful I showed her different hairstyles that I liked, and she was able to combine different aspects from each style to give me the most perfect bridal updo! I would definitely recommend Kay and her team to any bride & bridal party that wants to look amazing on their wedding day. Thank you ladies so very much!!!

Amazing job on our bridal party.
    they were on time and organized made my day go very smooth .