Kay Michael Photography Reviews

Kay Michael Photography 2
Kay Michael Photography 3
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

We ordered the 8 hour package, and we revived two photographers hustling all day. We were even able to trade in our engagement session for an additional hour. Highly recommended if you are looking for seasoned professionals with multiple types of cameras, years of experience at a cost that doesn't break the bank.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Kay Michael Photography 4
    Kay Michael Photography 5

Kay Michael Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel. It was a great day and we were very happy to be a part of it!
  • W

weiming · Married on 07/08/2017

They are really great to work with, and hassle free. The pictures we got are great, they had extra time to take more pictures than the schedule, and they actually end up working extra time than what is on the contract. I would recommend to new couples.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kay Michael Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Weiming! You've been absolutely delightful and we're so glad you chose us to capture your beautiful wedding day!

Eric · Married on 05/20/2017

In a world where wedding photography is a dime a dozen these people are hidden gems! They captured such good shots from our day and were so flexible! We would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Kay Michael Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Eric! You and Laura are such a wonderful couple and it has been a real pleasure. Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your big day!

Cynthia · Married on 04/01/2017

Wendi, Michael, and Toni are all three extremely helpful and have creative artistic views. My fiancé and I met Wendi and Michael at a wedding show and to be honest, I immediately dismissed them because of the cost but Wendi talked with me and discussed what I was looking for. She also helped make sure I was prepared for talking with other vendors. I feel it was above and beyond since I told her we couldn't afford them. She asked me to write to Toni and discuss options. We knew when looking at their photos we wanted them but our budget wasn't very flexible. Toni helped to make sure we are able to get what we want and within our budget. Our email exchanges were pleasant and quick, I did not have to wait on responses. We set up an easy payment plan and our engagement session rather easily.

With a spring wedding we wanted to have our engagement photos taken in the spring as well. Two weeks ago we met with Michael and I told him what I was envisioning. He quickly caught on and went to work making it happen. The hour scheduled together was so easy, even with many other patrons at our photo shoot location. He had plenty of fun and endearing ways to show off our personalities and make sure we were satisfied. I cannot wait to work with him and Wendi at our wedding. I anticipate it to go smoothly just as our engagement shoot did.

Shannon · Married on 03/11/2017

We had an awesome time with Michael and Wendi during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day! They we very open to hearing what kinds of photo ideas we had and worked to make sure we got in all the shots on our "must have" list. Our March wedding day proved to be a very brisk day, but Michael and Wendi managed to coax us outside three separate times to make use of the beautiful natural light and scenery surrounding our venue. Had a photographer friend attending the wedding say she was impressed by how long they stayed to catch shots of the reception. Toni was also a pleasure to work with; planning our photo lists, handling all of our emails/questions and providing ideas and suggestions for our photo shoots. We greatly enjoyed working with all of them and will highly recommend Kay Michael Photography to other couples!

Erin · Married on 09/10/2016

Very professional and flexible with my needs. Pictures turned out Amazing!

Belma · Married on 09/04/2016

Michael did such a wonderful job with our photos. We couldn't be more pleased. The photos were so beautiful, and he captured unique, emotional and lovely moments. We continue to receive compliments on our photos everyday. My husband and I both highly recommend Michael!! He is great to work with, as is Toni.

Laurie · Married on 06/30/2016

We received beautiful photos and excellent service. My string quartet (Ovation) also used this vendor for our photo. I highly recommend Kay Michael Photography!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Kay Michael Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Laurie! You, Peter and your family and friends were such a delight to work with. We were honored to be a part of your very special day.

Janeen · Married on 11/02/2015

I have used Kay Michael Photography & Video for services ranging from special event photography to professional head shots and Christmas greeting card photos. The professionals have an incredible talent and an uncanny ability to capture the personality of the subjects and the essence of a special moment. The team is flexible and fun to work with, and they provide a fast turn time on their projects, all for a reasonable price. Outstanding!

Sandra · Married on 08/17/2015

Our message to the Kay Michael Photography studio after the event and after receiving their photo albums:

Hello and Happy New Year!

We thought you might like feedback on our recent album purchase. We received the two albums separately and before Christmas. We were thrilled with both. Since we couldn't visit your studio, being so far away in Milwaukee, we had to imagine the product on your photos and descriptions.

Well, we were extremely happy with both albums, Eve and Matt's large one and our mini one. The chosen sizes were perfect. Eve and Matthew were thrilled with their album and we loved ours. The quality of both was exceptional and your photo layouts were perfect.

Thank you so much for your assistance and help giving Eve and Matt a lasting memory of their special day!

Sincerely,
    Sandra and John
    (Parents of the happy couple, Matt & Eve)

Michael did a great job capturing our special day & all our special moments

Danika · Married on 05/22/2015

We highly recommend Kay Michael Photography. Mike's humor and friendly demeanor kept the bridal party and both our families at ease during the whole photography process, resulting in gorgeous, natural (not awkward) portraits. Mike documented our wedding day so well from start to finish with beautiful photos. When we look at our album, we both get emotional reliving the day again. When you're choosing a wedding photographer, of course you want beautiful portraits to frame, but having visual memories of the little moments during the day is equally important. They will not miss a moment, and you will not be disappointed.

Kay Michael did our wedding photos. They did an excellent job! They are very friendly, professional, flexible and great to work with! Excellent customer service, prompt response to any questions I had. I would highly recommend using Kay Michael Photo & Video!

Good Value, Great People
    Working with Kay Michael was awesome. Not only were they great people who were very interested in helping us, but they also wanted to get a lot of those 'special' shots that we wanted. All there pictures turned out great and the fact they kept in contact with us after the fact, was also amazing. I would recommend them to everyone.

Lindsey · Married on 11/22/2014

After interviewing five other photographers, we selected Kay Michael Photo & Video. It was a no-brainer. The other photographers were nice and had great reviews, but walking out of our initial interview with Michael my husband and I thought this would be one of the easiest wedding decisions we would make.

First of all, they were far more reasonably priced than most other photographers and we got so much more in our package: 2 photographers (which came in handy as we got ready in different locations), the engagement sessions, 3 wedding beautiful and professional albums with the photos we picked (one large for us, 2 small for each set of parents), high rez images, and a photo release.

Every time I emailed them, they got back to us immediately. They answered all questions and we always felt entirely in control.

Their background is in photojournalism, which means they were very skilled in capturing our whole day in a way that as we look through our pictures, it's as though we can relive it. Also, since there were two photographers, at least one was with us and the bridal party the entire time and the other could capture our guests for moments we would have otherwise missed.

Our family and friends were very impressed and several noted that the photographers were everywhere all night! They were capturing every detail.

Do not settle for inexperience or a photographer that does not make you feel 100% confident that they are the right fit. These are your wedding photos and can never be replaced if they are not done right. Schedule a meeting with them today. I promise you will be impressed and in very skilled hands!

We would highly recommend Kay Michael Photography. What initially caught our attention was the quality of their pictures. The pictures were so colorful, and captured the moment in a realistic. From setting up our engagement photos to purchasing our wedding album, the staff thought of every detail and were extremely helpful guiding us through the process. The photographers, Michael and Wendy, were friendly and open to our photo ideas, and offered their professional opinion as well. Toni, ran the behind the scenes, and was very patient and so helpful with every detail along the way.

Karleigh · Married on 09/06/2014

Kay Michael photography was wonderful. During the entire process from the time we booked them to now they have been incredibly helpful. They did great work. They listened to what I wanted and gave suggestions when necessary. They kept me calm and gave me one less thing to worry about on my wedding day. Photographers are one of the most expensive parts of a wedding and the price was very reasonable for the quality of work they do.

Nicholas · Married on 08/30/2014

Kay Michael Photography did our wedding. These people were great! They took a lot of good pictures for us. They had great ideas for pictures. They came out with us around town to do outdoor pictures, too. We had 2 photographers and we couldn't have asked for anything better! Very laid back and willing to work with us and the situation.
    This was our first time getting married and looking for a photographer. So, we didn't quite know what to expect. They went far above and beyond our expectations! Also, good value for the money.

Nichole · Married on 06/13/2014

So amazing and professional. We loved every single one of our photos and they really listened to what was important to us. Such an amazing photo album and we will continue to use these services for all of our future family photographs.

Margaret · Married on 04/26/2014

Kay Michael Photography did my wedding photos and they were a joy to work with and produced excellent photos. I highly recommend them. -- Margaret Brown

Martha · Married on 01/15/2014

I am extremely pleased and impressed working with Mike and Toni. As a loyal, satisfied, customer, I have used Kay Michael Photography to capture various, unique, life events, including, my engagement photos and wedding. In addition, it was easy to encourage Mike and Toni to explore more of their creative side with a private calendar shoot for me. Their willingness to collaborate with customers, treating them as real people, not just a number, is what inspires me to keep calling on them to capture my life moments. Most recently, they provided on-site videography and photography support at the airport for my soldier's homecoming. Mike has an incredibly creative sense in editing videos and telling a story through music. They will not disappoint!

I recently helped coordinate an intimate Back-yard Wedding featuring Kay Michael Photography.. They did a fabulous job! The Bride & Groom love their photos and are so pleased with the quality & attention to detail... I highly recommend Kay Michael! ~ Scott on Sunday, September 29, 2013

Michael did a wonderful job of photographing the wedding from beginning to end. It was an outdoor wedding and the pictures are beautiful taking advantage of the right backrounds and lighting. We ordered an album and received great help designing it and making the most of all the photos that were so hard to choose from.

All we've had done is our engagement pictures done so far but we've had a great experience. I've asked a lot of them so far and they've been very responsive and helpful.