Katy Murray Photography, LLC Reviews

37 | Rockville, MD

37 Reviews for Katy Murray Photography, LLC

37 Katy Murray Photography, LLC Reviews

Tatiana · Married on 05/18/2018

Katy was awesome to work with from the moment I found her online. She contacted me right away and I knew after our first phone call that she was perfect to capture our most important day. We had a very small wedding with only 40 people. The photos she captured were just amazing... greater than I could've imagined. She has a great personality and was able to deal with my non traditional wedding and crazy friends! I hope to use her for all my important life events and would highly recommend her!

Heather · Married on 09/02/2017

They were extremely helpful - Katy even helped me look up transportation companies and gave some recommendations based on her previous clients experiences! Took every picture I had asked her to and they all came out amazing! Very down to earth and willing to give any helpful tips she can. Katy was great to work with!

Elise · Married on 01/30/2016

Katy is an incredibly gifted photographer, who has a wonderful eye. She is warm and absolutely lovely to work with! Any person who has Katy to capture the memories photographically is quite lucky!

Dana · Married on 01/30/2016

Katy was amazing to work with on a recent photo shoot featuring a bride and groom along with many wedding elements. We had limited time and I'm amazed at the photos she took and the way she captured emotion and details. She was organized yet relaxed as she moved through the event and worked with the other vendors in a very professional manner. I highly recommend her for weddings and events.

Taylor · event on: 10/23/2015

Katy was a JOY to work with. She was flexible + sweet, and our photos are BEAUTIFUL. I love her photography style + can't wait to work with her again!

Maureen · Married on 06/27/2015

Katy was wonderful to work with and our photos are unbelievable!! She is so creative and captures the perfect moments. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Katy!!

Anna · Married on 05/23/2015

Katy was lovely. She captured our wedding on May 23, 2015. She was very responsive and did everything in her power to accommodate me and my new husband. She arrived on time for my wedding and took several shots. She was very professional the entire time and handled every situation with ease! Sometimes she blended in so well I didn't even realize she was there! So I wasn't nervous being in front of the camera! I am waiting for my wedding photos, but our engagement photos are wonderful! I would definitely recommend Katy!

Amy · Married on 03/14/2015

Katy was so friendly, creative, and professional! She was very helpful and thoughtful throughout our wedding day celebration. We were so grateful for the breathtaking high-quality photography she provided, along with being a breeze to communicate with as the wedding day drew closer. Katy managed to capture all the emotions of our day, from the nervous waiting pre-ceremony, to the quiet moments alone, to the fun and excitement on the dance floor! We couldn't have asked for a better talent to work with on our big day.

Stephanie · Married on 12/14/2014

Katy was absolutely amazing! She did such a great job making both my husband and myself feel very comfortable and at ease so it was very easy to be ourselves and pose naturally. She did an unbelievable job capturing both our moods and personalities. I was delighted to see how wonderful our photos turned out. I couldn't have been more thrilled with the overall experience of the session itself and the quality of the final product. Katy Murray is unbelievably personable, witty, talented and professional, which made our session a lot of fun. We absolutely loved working with Katy.

Melissa · Married on 11/08/2014

Katy was an absolute pleasure to work with. I am so grateful to had been recommended to her from another Photographer. Her attention to detail and creativeness made our wedding pictures turn out beautifully. I will forever cherish them. My husband and I hit it off w/ her & her husband (2nd shooter) Philip the moment we met for our engagement shoot. I can't thank them both enough for capturing our big day for us! I wish them both much success in the industry & life! Thank you Katy & Philip!

• User2254445 · event on: 01/30/2016

Katy was absolutely fantastic to work with! Her sweet demeanor, attitude, and energy is contagious and we had so much fun during the shoot! Our session with Katy was full of laughter and love and we couldn't have asked for a better time taking our photos. Thanks Katy! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Erika · Married on 06/30/2014

Katy is amazing at what she does. She is professional, creative, and personable! She is able to deliver and understand what it is that you are looking for when it comes to capturing a moment. I would recommend her services time and time again to anyone and everyone! Hire Katy you will not regret it!

Jen · Married on 09/15/2012

We used Katherine of PK Photography to capture the moments of my bridesmaids and I getting ready for our wedding. She caught so many small but meaningful moments that I had no idea she saw, and it meant so much to us both! She was completely relaxed which helped the rest of us relax, and she was noninvasive the entire time! I was so incredibly happy with the result of our pictures and couldn't have asked for more. She also took our engagement photos and we were just as pleased with those as we were the wedding day pictures. Their prices are wonderful and fair, their work is beautiful, and they are so friendly and kind. You can't go wrong with them!

Deenah · Married on 01/21/2012

Katy is such a sweet, fun, and adventurous photographer! Easy to work with and had a lot of creative ideas, but was also very attentive to our desires and hopes for the day. Flexible and willing to try new things. We had so much fun having her take our pictures and they turned out great! Katy really captured the love and feeling of our wedding. Would definitely use her again!

Katy was professional, full of creative pose ideas and very fun to work with. She made it extremely easy to be comfortable around her, with her friendly smile and ability to make us smile and laugh that made the photos natural. She was awesome and I would recommend to everyone! Thanks Katy!

• User7215171 · event on: 05/05/2016

Katy is very professional and kind. She works with such grace and and is so humble. From the time I arrived on set till the time I left she made me feel like I was a topmodel.??????????????????????

• Y

yen · event on: 09/04/2016

My experience with Katy Murray Photography was great. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. If you are looking for a photographer who is experience, talented, easy to work with than look no further. Plus, she works very efficiently to have your pictures ready as soon as possible. I was able to view of the gallery of pictures the very next day and the images were gorgeous!! Katy's passion and talent really shines through in her work. I can not recommend Katy enough to all my friends and family.

Megan · event on: 10/29/2016

Katy Murray was amazing to work with! She responded to all my crazy emails almost immediately and was the nicest person - so easy going, comfortable to be around, and put up with our crazy family and friends. Not to mention, the photos she gave us were outstanding! We will cherish these forever! I would highly recommend her photography services to anybody and will definitely use her again in the future.

Laura · event on: 01/02/2017

Kathy was amazing and worked great with everyone in my family. The shoot was fun for everyone and Kathy made it fun for my 3 year old so she stayed interested.

Cassandra · event on: 10/20/2017

She did a great job planning with my now fiancé, I was very surprised about all of it honestly, but she did a great job getting various shots.

• W

William · event on: 10/20/2017

Katy is one of the best Photographers I've ever had the pleasure to have known. Both her and her husband Phil were Absolutely amazing and every aspect imaginable. I have just recently gotten engaged to my wonderful Fiancée and with the planning that had been taken place I felt completely confident that I could trust her with everything. She and I even had a sit down meeting to discuss everything and when I was a little worried about the engagement she was there to help me understand that everything was going to be great. During the Photo's she was able to make sure my Fiancée was comfortable and more importantly happy with how everything was going. I highly recommend to use her for every occasion.

Molly · event on: 11/12/2017

Katy was tremendous!! Worked w all family members & young children! Pics were fabulous!! Highly recommend!

Shirley · event on: 11/25/2017

Katy is an amazing photographer. She captures all of the details of your event. She is so patient and hardworking. I felt completely comfortable hiring her for my event and I would definitely hire her again.

Shellie · event on: 12/18/2012

Kate took Lexie's senior pictures and they were great! It was winter time in Bend and it had just snowed, so we were worried we wouldn't have a good selection. But, Kate discovered a lot of fun spots inside and out. Lexie's pictures turned out to be very unique, fun and beautiful. The rest of the family joined us at the end of the shoot and we also were able to get some great family pictures - best Christmas card ever! Kate got the pictures (a CD full) back to us within a week and there were so many to choose from, we had a ball. It was a great experience and a very special time!

Dezarae · event on: 04/08/2014

Katy is an amazing photographer, I was super nervous on the beginning but she made me feel so comfortable. Katy is so talented and down to earth I would totally use her again for any other events. And would highly recommend to all my friends and family.