Katy Murray Photography, LLC Reviews

40 Reviews for Katy Murray Photography, LLC

• F

Farin Doran · Getting married on 09/23/2019

AMAZING Experience!!!

Katy was absolutely amazing!!! She has the BEST personality and took the most incredible pictures. My husband and I couldn't be happier! Can't wait to frame every single one of them!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Melissa Simpson · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing Photographer!

My husband and I loved working with Katy for our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures she captured were amazing quality and enjoyed by all. Throughout the whole day she was very organized, professional and had an upbeat outlook. She returned our photos with impressive speed. We recommend Katy to anyone looking for a professional photographer, especially for wedding events!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Jon

Jon Toto · Married on 07/03/2019

An Exceptional Photographer

Katy was so easy to work with and incredibly accommodating. The quality of the photos was outstanding for our event. We look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Tatiana · Married on 05/18/2018

Katy was awesome to work with from the moment I found her online. She contacted me right away and I knew after our first phone call that she was perfect to capture our most important day. We had a very small wedding with only 40 people. The photos she captured were just amazing... greater than I could've imagined. She has a great personality and was able to deal with my non traditional wedding and crazy friends! I hope to use her for all my important life events and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Shirley · event on 11/25/2017

Katy is an amazing photographer. She captures all of the details of your event. She is so patient and hardworking. I felt completely comfortable hiring her for my event and I would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Molly · event on 11/12/2017

Katy was tremendous!! Worked w all family members & young children! Pics were fabulous!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Cassandra · event on 10/20/2017

She did a great job planning with my now fiancé, I was very surprised about all of it honestly, but she did a great job getting various shots.

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • W

William · event on 10/20/2017

Katy is one of the best Photographers I've ever had the pleasure to have known. Both her and her husband Phil were Absolutely amazing and every aspect imaginable. I have just recently gotten engaged to my wonderful Fiancée and with the planning that had been taken place I felt completely confident that I could trust her with everything. She and I even had a sit down meeting to discuss everything and when I was a little worried about the engagement she was there to help me understand that everything was going to be great. During the Photo's she was able to make sure my Fiancée was comfortable and more importantly happy with how everything was going. I highly recommend to use her for every occasion.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Heather · Married on 09/02/2017

They were extremely helpful - Katy even helped me look up transportation companies and gave some recommendations based on her previous clients experiences! Took every picture I had asked her to and they all came out amazing! Very down to earth and willing to give any helpful tips she can. Katy was great to work with!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Laura · event on 01/02/2017

Kathy was amazing and worked great with everyone in my family. The shoot was fun for everyone and Kathy made it fun for my 3 year old so she stayed interested.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Megan · event on 10/29/2016

Katy Murray was amazing to work with! She responded to all my crazy emails almost immediately and was the nicest person - so easy going, comfortable to be around, and put up with our crazy family and friends. Not to mention, the photos she gave us were outstanding! We will cherish these forever! I would highly recommend her photography services to anybody and will definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 11/09/2016
  • Y

yen · event on 09/04/2016

My experience with Katy Murray Photography was great. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. If you are looking for a photographer who is experience, talented, easy to work with than look no further. Plus, she works very efficiently to have your pictures ready as soon as possible. I was able to view of the gallery of pictures the very next day and the images were gorgeous!! Katy's passion and talent really shines through in her work. I can not recommend Katy enough to all my friends and family.

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • User7215171 · event on 05/05/2016

Katy is very professional and kind. She works with such grace and and is so humble. From the time I arrived on set till the time I left she made me feel like I was a topmodel.??????????????????????

Sent on 09/18/2016

Elise · Married on 01/30/2016

Katy is an incredibly gifted photographer, who has a wonderful eye. She is warm and absolutely lovely to work with! Any person who has Katy to capture the memories photographically is quite lucky!

Sent on 01/31/2016
  • User2254445 · event on 01/30/2016

Katy was absolutely fantastic to work with! Her sweet demeanor, attitude, and energy is contagious and we had so much fun during the shoot! Our session with Katy was full of laughter and love and we couldn't have asked for a better time taking our photos. Thanks Katy! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Dana · Married on 01/30/2016

Katy was amazing to work with on a recent photo shoot featuring a bride and groom along with many wedding elements. We had limited time and I'm amazed at the photos she took and the way she captured emotion and details. She was organized yet relaxed as she moved through the event and worked with the other vendors in a very professional manner. I highly recommend her for weddings and events.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Deandra · event on 01/26/2016

I am very pleased with the quality of photos that Katy produced for my family and I. We did a fun shoot in the snow that Katy made seem painless; Katy made the shoot feel comfortable for us with her warm smile and directives. I would definitely recommend Katy's services and will be utilizing them in the future!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Al · event on 01/26/2016

Katy was very professional and fun to work. We had an awesome time during the photo shoot! I would recommend her to everybody :)

Sent on 01/28/2016

Taylor · event on 10/23/2015

Katy was a JOY to work with. She was flexible + sweet, and our photos are BEAUTIFUL. I love her photography style + can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Mayra · event on 07/20/2015

Katy was an absolute professional! She was patient with me and my 6 day old son, letting me stop to tend to him as needed and then picking back up right where we left off. She knew when to snap the right photo and catch that special moment. The photos turned out amazing and I'm so happy Katy was able to take such special photos. Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Maureen · Married on 06/27/2015

Katy was wonderful to work with and our photos are unbelievable!! She is so creative and captures the perfect moments. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Katy!!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Anna · Married on 05/23/2015

Katy was lovely. She captured our wedding on May 23, 2015. She was very responsive and did everything in her power to accommodate me and my new husband. She arrived on time for my wedding and took several shots. She was very professional the entire time and handled every situation with ease! Sometimes she blended in so well I didn't even realize she was there! So I wasn't nervous being in front of the camera! I am waiting for my wedding photos, but our engagement photos are wonderful! I would definitely recommend Katy!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Debra · event on 05/10/2015

Beautiful photography and fantastic person to work with!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Amy · Married on 03/14/2015

Katy was so friendly, creative, and professional! She was very helpful and thoughtful throughout our wedding day celebration. We were so grateful for the breathtaking high-quality photography she provided, along with being a breeze to communicate with as the wedding day drew closer. Katy managed to capture all the emotions of our day, from the nervous waiting pre-ceremony, to the quiet moments alone, to the fun and excitement on the dance floor! We couldn't have asked for a better talent to work with on our big day.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Lauren · event on 02/08/2015

Katy was awesome!!! she was professional, sweet, and made our engagement session fun... Even in the cold. I love the pictures she took!!

Sent on 02/09/2015