Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup Reviews

Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 6
Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 7

Me cy · Married on 01/26/2019

Best of the Best!

Katrina is a true artist. I am still in awe of how talented she is at BOTH hair and makeup.

She came and did makeup for myself, my sister-in-law and our mothers for my wedding in January 2019. Katrina was on time, organized and was such a pleasure to work with. She really helped the day run smoothly!

We ended up changing quite a few things from my trial (her work was flawless, I just changed my mind) and what I really appreciated was she was super supportive and ready with suggestions if I wanted to change something. My day-of nerves completely melted away as she was working on my hair and makeup and it turned out better than I could have imagined!

Thanks again, Katrina! :)

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 8
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 12/08/2018

Exceptional with Curly Hair!

I have naturally curly hair and wanted to make sure that whoever I had do my hair for my wedding knew how to work with curls. I wanted to accentuate them and play them up not hide them in an up-do. Everyone I spoke to didn’t have experience with curls or only ever put them up. Then I found Katrina. Not only does she know how to work with natural curls she LOVES working with them. She did my trial right before my engagement pictures and I was blown away with her work! My curls looked great and had tons of volume and personality. I told her I don’t wear a lot of makeup and she made it look VERY natural and I didn’t feel like I had pounds of makeup on my face. Wedding day rolls around and once again she did OUTSTANDING work. All of our makeup look natural and elegant. I asked her to do a classy half up look so I wasn’t constantly pushing hair out of my face all night. She did a loose curly pull back that my veil sat right under and it was beautiful! I could not be any happier with how everything turned out. She is incredibly talented and sweet and I would recommend her to anyone with any kid of hair but if you have super curly hair Katrina is your girl!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Jana · Married on 10/14/2018

I never looked this gorgeous!

I absolutely love the hair and makeup Katrina created for my big day. I showed her a picture and my hair turned out even better then on the pictures. I normally don’t wear makeup but but she make me look so gorgeous I will from now on. She was attentive and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you again for making me look like a princess for my wedding.

Alison · Married on 10/06/2018

October Wedding

Katrina and her team were wonderful! My bridesmaids and I loved our hair and makeup, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Amber · Married on 10/01/2018

My experiences with Katrina from the trial to my wedding day were wonderful! My trial was a great experience-she took my inspiration photos and new just how to tailor what I wanted in a way that fit my face and my hair. She recommended hair extensions and that was great advice (I recommend Luxy). There were some slight things that I wanted to change from my trial, and she delivered on all of my points. She also did a great job on my mother-in-laws hair and offered some last minute make-up assistance as well. 10/10 would recommend working with Katrina (:

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 9
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 10
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 11
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 12
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 13

Anastasha · Married on 09/22/2018

I highly recommend Katrina!!!

I am SO happy that I booked Katrina for my special day! I was an out of town bride and booked all my vendors remotely and when it came to looking for someone to do my hair and makeup, I was both nervous and intimidated during my search as I have had some not so great experiences in the past w/ getting my makeup done for other events so I was being very picky and really taking my time during my search. When I finally found Katrina and discovered she was available, I did not think twice and booked her right away. Besides her great reviews, from browsing her instagram I fell in love with how natural her looks on her brides were and how everyone looked like a better version of themselves which was super important to me. I could also tell that she was versatile and could do different looks for both hair/makeup so I knew that flexibility and skill would be great to work with to achieve the look I wanted for my big day. Since I was an out of town bride I didn't get a chance to do an earlier trail so we did one the day before my wedding which actually worked out perfect because I was dolled up for my rehearsal dinner & I actually preferred doing it the day before as at that point I knew exactly what I envisioned for my hair/makeup since the day was right around the corner. Starting with the trial Katrina made me feel so comfortable and asked me questions about my style/skin/what I normally did etc. I never felt pressured to go for a certain look or go in a direction that wasn't "me" which I so appreciated. On my wedding day she showed up early, got all set up and went to work! As she completed something she'd ask me my thoughts and if I wanted to add anything etc. She kept me comfortable from start to finish and I can honestly say I never felt more beautiful than I did that day, thanks to her! She also did my Mom's makeup & my bridesmaids hair and makeup and they all looked beautiful!! I HIGHLY recommend Katrina for your special day, you will feel like a better version of yourself and you will not regret it one bit!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Martina Suess · Married on 07/28/2018

10/10 & 100% - You need to work with Katrina

I'm not one who writes a lot of reviews but Katrina is deserving of the highest praise. From the moment I discovered her in my research, I knew she was the only person I would feel comfortable with creating not only my bridal 'look' but that of my bridesmaids as well. From start to finish, Katrina was a constant support and voice of inspiration, full of ideas and suggestions to make the entire bridal party really sparkle. We couldn't have been in more capable hands.

Katrina's personality is incredibly calming and understanding and she is an absolute pleasure to be around, and especially on such a hectic and emotional day. Katrina arrived early bursting with energy and excitement -- she is truly obsessed with her art and that passion comes through in every woman she works with. My bridesmaids, my mother and my aunt all adored her and they are a lot of personality to navigate :)

Katrina will quickly gain your trust and you will feel so well taken care of. She took my vision and made it better - I looked and felt absolutely stunning and so did all of my girls. Katrina makes magic happen. I cannot recommend her enough. Do yourselves a favor and call her!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/14/2018

Katrina is incredible! My wedding party, my mom and I have never felt so beautiful. She listens to exactly what you want, she will make suggestions to improve the look and super easy to communicate with.

Katrina went above and beyond for everyone on the day and brought such a positive energy to the room. Katrina took the time to get to know my personal style and aesthetic, patiently helped my mom choose from the millions of looks she was mulling over, and even cleaned up my maid of honor's brows to help make her eyes pop.

Katrina is truly a master of her craft. No one is used to seeing me with makeup or my hair done, so I was worried I wouldn't look like myself. Katrina created the most perfect natural look, that enhanced all of my features and looked immaculate in hi-res photos. My hair kept shape all night long, even after my veil tried to fly away in the wind.

All of my bridesmaids and my mom (who is notoriously difficult) were THRILLED with Katrina. I wish I could work with her every day!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 14
  • Merrie

Merrie · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing work

Katrina is a miracle worker!! She not only makes you look amazing but feel amazing as well. I thought she did such a great job, that after my wedding I had her give me a make-up lesson so I could do what she did to myself.. 😚 HIGHLY RECOMMEND 💗💗

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 15
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 16
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 17

Cecilia · Married on 06/09/2018

Katrina is the best! Not only is she beyond sweet, but she takes her time with you to make sure you're happy with EVERYTHING! For my wedding, she gave me incredible lashes, a hairstyle that was even better than the inspiration, and makeup that enhanced my natural beauty. It was all so perfect and she was at the ready for small touch-ups, post tears & wind. I love her and can't recommend her enough to other brides! She will make you look & feel like a princess :D

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kim · Married on 05/31/2018

Katrina was awesome. She came prepared - I wasn't entirely sure on what I wanted to do with my hair and had a few options and accessories and she came up with something that I didn't think of and I loved it! We got married on the beach and it was super windy but my hair and make up stayed perfect! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Marlena · Married on 05/25/2018

Katrina transformed me for my maternity/family photo shoot by doing my hair and make-up and I couldn't have been more happy! She is an artist! No one is better!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 18
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 19
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 20
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 21

Morgan · Married on 05/19/2018

Kat was absolutely lovely to work with! She is fun, kind and totally duplicated exactly what I wanted helping to make my day perfect. You will end up looking and feeling like a princess! She has the power to bring out your natural beauty without overdoing the makeup. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup and hair artist! Thanks Kat!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Emily Celeste · Married on 05/12/2018

Great prom hair and makeup experience

Katrina did my hair and makeup for prom and I was very happy :) She was very professional and friendly and made me feel very comfortable.

Jordan · Married on 05/11/2018

Katrina has done my hair, makeup and even lashes for many occasions and I loved how everything came out so great, especially for me being very simple when it came to makeup! Katrina was very patient and helpful when it came to me describing what I wanted. Katrina will be doing my hair, makeup and lashes for my wedding in May. I can’t wait for her to make me feel beautiful again, especially for this special occasion! highly recommend Katrina!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kelsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Hiring Katrina for my wedding hair and makeup was one of the BEST decisions I made during the wedding planning process. She did such an amazing job, my hair and makeup turned out exactly the way I wanted and I couldn't have been happier! She was such a joy to work with and brought such a calming presence to the morning of, which was greatly appreciated. Once we were finished, I was sad to see her go, I absolutely loved working with her and would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Great Experience

Katrina is amazing. I contacted her barely 6 weeks out from my elopement and she responded quickly and was available so I booked her as fast as I could. I live three hours away from Monterey and didn't have time to come down for a trial before our wedding, but I could tell from her Instagram feed that she was amazing and I had nothing to worry about, and I was right. She did both my hair and my makeup, and her pricing was fair. She stayed in communication with me in the weeks leading up to our elopement and the day of she arrived on time. The whole process went smoothly, and she's just a sweet, wonderful person to be around. I felt like I was just hanging out with a longtime girlfriend, and that made me feel happy and relaxed on my big day. I would definitely hire her again if I got to do it all over again, and I may just do that in the future for a vow renewal. :)

Sent on 12/05/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/24/2018

Katrina did my hair and makeup for my elopement in April and was great! Arrived on time and fully prepared. Very happy on how everything turned out; highly recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 03/26/2018

Katrina was very responsive, which I especially appreciated since I was planning from out of town. I gave her a loose idea of wanted and what the overall look I was going for and she was able to create exactly what I wanted. She really seemed to care about me as the bride and wanted me to feel my absolute best and really took the time to make sure I was as happy as possible with my hair and makeup.

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 22
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 23

Danielle Torocsik · Married on 03/03/2018

She was the best!

She did my makeup and all my bridesmaids makeup FLAWLESSLY!

Andrea · Married on 01/13/2018

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Nothing but GREAT things to say!! I know it was my wedding day and I know everyone is supposed to tell me how beautiful I am and how my hair and make up looks amazing! But I really truly did feel beautiful! and I am pretty sure all my friends and family were telling we the truth so win win all around!

I originally found her by checking out my venue (Gardener Ranch's) Instagram! I was browsing peoples post/tags and kept getting drawn to people who were posting themselves with the most gorgeous braids! && I already knew I wanted to incorporate a hair braid into my look so seeing this just made it seem like fate! I never did my trial run as my job keeps me REALLY busy and planning a wedding in one year was a lot to take on! But the day of my wedding we discussed the look I wanted and it came out perfectly! I am not one to really wear make up or do my hair (like ever) we did the airbrush makeup and my face had never looked better! I could not recommend her more! I constantly tell my clients if they are looking for someone to do their hair and makeup to reach out to Katrina!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 24
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 25
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 26
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 27
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 28
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 29

Tina · Married on 01/06/2018

I had an idea of how I wanted my hair for my wedding but I had a hard time deciding if it was “the look” when it came to the trial. Katrina could read my mind without me having to say anything, thought quick on her feet and came up with something beautiful. The day of my wedding, she arrived on time with her team and brought lots of positive energy. She mastered my hair and makeup look flawlessly and I have never felt more beautiful! Thanks Katrina!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Sommer · Married on 11/03/2017

Katrina did my hair and makeup as a guest going to a wedding. She did an AMAZING job! I felt so beautiful! She truly wants every women to feel gorgeous on their special day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

I highly recommend Katrina! She made me feel like a million bucks on my big day. I loved everything about my hair and make up and she also did an amazing job on my bridal party's make up. She was so easy to work with and I have never received more compliments in my life thanks to her :) If you are looking to feel your best definitely choose Katrina!

Sent on 10/23/2017