Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup Reviews

Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 6
Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 7

Maddie · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Perfection!

Absolutely! Katrina was the most affordable in the area, she really listened to what I wanted and delivered on exactly while also making some recommendations that I otherwise would not have through of.

Kimberly Fazio · Getting married on 05/12/2020

Best ever!

Katrina and the team she brought with her were AMAZING! honestly the entire morning of my wedding was so fun. Everyone felt so great about there hair and makeup. My schedule leading up to the wedding was nuts and Katrina was more than willing to work with me to do a trial hair and makeup! SHE IS GREAT!

• Marilyn

Marilyn Misko Duhon · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Glam and Fun Too!

Katrina and her team made the day fun and special for our bridal party. We felt confident about our "look" and received many complements. She even shared product names and tips for us to use back home. Would definitely recommend her services to others. Thanks Katrina!

• Katie

Katie Falconer · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing hair & makeup!

Katrina is AMAZING! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot in Big Sur in March 2018. My hair held up in the wind and rain and still looked amazing! She did exactly what I wanted for my makeup and couldn't have been happier. I would 100% use her again for hair and makeup!!!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2019

I’ve never felt so beautiful!

Katrina did such a great job. I’ve never felt so beautiful in my life! I would definitely recommend her to any bride

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 8
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 9
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 10
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 11
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 12
  • Caterina

Caterina Joy · Married on 07/10/2019

Delighted with my hair and makeup!

My husband and I are from the UK but had chosen to have a small, intimate wedding in Monterey, California. I was therefore unable to have a trial before my wedding day but Katrina was amazing and managed to create my perfect bridal look (hair and makeup) on the day itself. I showed her some photos and we had a chat and she understood exactly the look I was hoping to achieve. She put me and my bridal party at ease; was fun to chat to and very professional. She also made my mum look and feel beautiful with the hair and makeup she did for her. She helped out my little sis with some last minute hair prep as Katrina had time to spare and my sister was running a little behind! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for excellent, high quality hair and makeup in the Monterey area - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 13
  • Brandie

Brandie Layrisson · Married on 06/24/2019

Look no further, Katrina is the real deal!

Katrina was amazing to work with. She was recommended to me by Flora Gibson Photograpghy when I inquired about a potential hair and make up artist in the area for my family session in Big Sur. Katrina communicated well throughout the process and was incredible the day of our appointment. She arrived early to ensure all was set up to begin at our start time, sought feedback throughout our appointment to ensure the look I desired was achieved and was super understanding even mid appointment when my toddler needed assistance in the other room. Katrina is the real deal and her natural style is just perfect. I wanted to feel dolled up while still staying true to my natural style and Katrina nailed it. I highly recommend Katrina and her hair and make services.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 14

April G · Married on 05/08/2019

Katrina is my Go to Girl !

Katrina makes you look and feel fabulous !
    She is an amazing makeup artist. A great listener.
    She implements all the details you give her for any occasion. I cant be without her for those date night and special occasions . She always does my makeup and I leave feeling and looking my best ever!

• Cynthia

Cynthia Ortiz · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Date

Katrina Christeansen did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. She is up to date with the latest and best in both hair and makeup products. She’s also very kind and my experience was overall 100% amazing!

Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 15

Emily Springer · Married on 03/02/2019

Practically perfect in every way

Katrina has a wonderful eye for color, really listens to what you want, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, stress-free attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend her – she’s worth every penny.

Reilly Sheldon · Married on 03/01/2019

Excellent!

She was the best and super nice, willing to work with you and make you look the best!

Gina · Married on 02/23/2019

Best Wedding Hair/Make-up Artist EVER!

Katrina is absolutely amazing! She knew exactly what I wanted and her team knew exactly what my bridal part wanting. Picture do not do justice! She was so supportive and flexible! She was so sweet and made me feel comfortable! She was under the weather when she came to do my hair and make up the day of the wedding and she still came and did amazing! She checked in with me throughout the day and she did made me feel at home.

I would recommend Katrina to anyone she is fabulous!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Me cy · Married on 01/26/2019

Best of the Best!

Katrina is a true artist. I am still in awe of how talented she is at BOTH hair and makeup.

She came and did makeup for myself, my sister-in-law and our mothers for my wedding in January 2019. Katrina was on time, organized and was such a pleasure to work with. She really helped the day run smoothly!

We ended up changing quite a few things from my trial (her work was flawless, I just changed my mind) and what I really appreciated was she was super supportive and ready with suggestions if I wanted to change something. My day-of nerves completely melted away as she was working on my hair and makeup and it turned out better than I could have imagined!

Thanks again, Katrina! :)

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 16
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 12/08/2018

Exceptional with Curly Hair!

I have naturally curly hair and wanted to make sure that whoever I had do my hair for my wedding knew how to work with curls. I wanted to accentuate them and play them up not hide them in an up-do. Everyone I spoke to didn’t have experience with curls or only ever put them up. Then I found Katrina. Not only does she know how to work with natural curls she LOVES working with them. She did my trial right before my engagement pictures and I was blown away with her work! My curls looked great and had tons of volume and personality. I told her I don’t wear a lot of makeup and she made it look VERY natural and I didn’t feel like I had pounds of makeup on my face. Wedding day rolls around and once again she did OUTSTANDING work. All of our makeup look natural and elegant. I asked her to do a classy half up look so I wasn’t constantly pushing hair out of my face all night. She did a loose curly pull back that my veil sat right under and it was beautiful! I could not be any happier with how everything turned out. She is incredibly talented and sweet and I would recommend her to anyone with any kid of hair but if you have super curly hair Katrina is your girl!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Alaina · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing hair & makeup

Katrina did a fabulous job on my bridal hair/makeup and my entire bridal party (7 bridesmaids) looked amazing as well. Her team was quick, efficient, and had us out the door on time even though we were running late on our own. All the products she used were amazing and I found myself asking her for each and every item so I could purchase them afterward. She also helped fix my eyelash extension that I had purchased elsewhere because i had a few loose. My makeup and hair lasted through the night and I felt so incredibly beautiful!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Jana · Married on 10/14/2018

I never looked this gorgeous!

I absolutely love the hair and makeup Katrina created for my big day. I showed her a picture and my hair turned out even better then on the pictures. I normally don’t wear makeup but but she make me look so gorgeous I will from now on. She was attentive and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you again for making me look like a princess for my wedding.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Alison · Married on 10/06/2018

October Wedding

Katrina and her team were wonderful! My bridesmaids and I loved our hair and makeup, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Amber · Married on 10/01/2018

My experiences with Katrina from the trial to my wedding day were wonderful! My trial was a great experience-she took my inspiration photos and new just how to tailor what I wanted in a way that fit my face and my hair. She recommended hair extensions and that was great advice (I recommend Luxy). There were some slight things that I wanted to change from my trial, and she delivered on all of my points. She also did a great job on my mother-in-laws hair and offered some last minute make-up assistance as well. 10/10 would recommend working with Katrina (:

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 17
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 18
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 19
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 20
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 21

Anastasha · Married on 09/22/2018

I highly recommend Katrina!!!

I am SO happy that I booked Katrina for my special day! I was an out of town bride and booked all my vendors remotely and when it came to looking for someone to do my hair and makeup, I was both nervous and intimidated during my search as I have had some not so great experiences in the past w/ getting my makeup done for other events so I was being very picky and really taking my time during my search. When I finally found Katrina and discovered she was available, I did not think twice and booked her right away. Besides her great reviews, from browsing her instagram I fell in love with how natural her looks on her brides were and how everyone looked like a better version of themselves which was super important to me. I could also tell that she was versatile and could do different looks for both hair/makeup so I knew that flexibility and skill would be great to work with to achieve the look I wanted for my big day. Since I was an out of town bride I didn't get a chance to do an earlier trail so we did one the day before my wedding which actually worked out perfect because I was dolled up for my rehearsal dinner & I actually preferred doing it the day before as at that point I knew exactly what I envisioned for my hair/makeup since the day was right around the corner. Starting with the trial Katrina made me feel so comfortable and asked me questions about my style/skin/what I normally did etc. I never felt pressured to go for a certain look or go in a direction that wasn't "me" which I so appreciated. On my wedding day she showed up early, got all set up and went to work! As she completed something she'd ask me my thoughts and if I wanted to add anything etc. She kept me comfortable from start to finish and I can honestly say I never felt more beautiful than I did that day, thanks to her! She also did my Mom's makeup & my bridesmaids hair and makeup and they all looked beautiful!! I HIGHLY recommend Katrina for your special day, you will feel like a better version of yourself and you will not regret it one bit!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

Stop looking! You’ve found the best.

Katrina was absolutely amazing! You will completely set you at ease and make you feel stunning on one of the most special days of your life. I could not be happier with having chosen Katrina to do my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Beginning from the first moment I met her when we did the trial run, I knew I had found the right person. She was phenomenal, listened to what I wanted and executed it better than I could have imagined.

She did the hair and make up for my mom and mother in law as well. Both of them loved working with her just as much as I did. Both of them continue to rave about their experience with her and how gorgeous they felt.

You will be so glad when you pick Katerina. Trust me on this one!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Martina Suess · Married on 07/28/2018

10/10 & 100% - You need to work with Katrina

I'm not one who writes a lot of reviews but Katrina is deserving of the highest praise. From the moment I discovered her in my research, I knew she was the only person I would feel comfortable with creating not only my bridal 'look' but that of my bridesmaids as well. From start to finish, Katrina was a constant support and voice of inspiration, full of ideas and suggestions to make the entire bridal party really sparkle. We couldn't have been in more capable hands.

Katrina's personality is incredibly calming and understanding and she is an absolute pleasure to be around, and especially on such a hectic and emotional day. Katrina arrived early bursting with energy and excitement -- she is truly obsessed with her art and that passion comes through in every woman she works with. My bridesmaids, my mother and my aunt all adored her and they are a lot of personality to navigate :)

Katrina will quickly gain your trust and you will feel so well taken care of. She took my vision and made it better - I looked and felt absolutely stunning and so did all of my girls. Katrina makes magic happen. I cannot recommend her enough. Do yourselves a favor and call her!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/14/2018

Katrina is incredible! My wedding party, my mom and I have never felt so beautiful. She listens to exactly what you want, she will make suggestions to improve the look and super easy to communicate with.

Katrina went above and beyond for everyone on the day and brought such a positive energy to the room. Katrina took the time to get to know my personal style and aesthetic, patiently helped my mom choose from the millions of looks she was mulling over, and even cleaned up my maid of honor's brows to help make her eyes pop.

Katrina is truly a master of her craft. No one is used to seeing me with makeup or my hair done, so I was worried I wouldn't look like myself. Katrina created the most perfect natural look, that enhanced all of my features and looked immaculate in hi-res photos. My hair kept shape all night long, even after my veil tried to fly away in the wind.

All of my bridesmaids and my mom (who is notoriously difficult) were THRILLED with Katrina. I wish I could work with her every day!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 22
  • Merrie

Merrie · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing work

Katrina is a miracle worker!! She not only makes you look amazing but feel amazing as well. I thought she did such a great job, that after my wedding I had her give me a make-up lesson so I could do what she did to myself.. 😚 HIGHLY RECOMMEND 💗💗

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 23
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 24
    Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup 25

Cecilia · Married on 06/09/2018

Katrina is the best! Not only is she beyond sweet, but she takes her time with you to make sure you're happy with EVERYTHING! For my wedding, she gave me incredible lashes, a hairstyle that was even better than the inspiration, and makeup that enhanced my natural beauty. It was all so perfect and she was at the ready for small touch-ups, post tears & wind. I love her and can't recommend her enough to other brides! She will make you look & feel like a princess :D

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kim · Married on 05/31/2018

Katrina was awesome. She came prepared - I wasn't entirely sure on what I wanted to do with my hair and had a few options and accessories and she came up with something that I didn't think of and I loved it! We got married on the beach and it was super windy but my hair and make up stayed perfect! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/07/2018