6 Reviews for Katrina Kim Photography

User Photos
Photos

Katrina is an amazing photographer. We met up 3 times before our big day, we even went on site to pick out our photoshoot spots for our wedding day prior. During our meet ups, my wife and I talked about the style and the vision we are looking for in our photos and went through the details of our wedding day schedule, everything was communicated and clear. Katrina was easy to communicate with, flexible in keeping to and going around our schedule, and really helped make the photography part of our wedding easy and fun! Katrina kept her words and gave us our photos within the turn around time. Most importantly, we love the outcome of our photos, the colors, the lighting, the angles and so much more. It was a wonderful experience working with Katrina, she is truly talented and amazing. We totally recommend working with her.

Thanks to your hard work Katrina, we really appreciate it!

Profile Picture Isaac, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katrina was a pleasure to work with for our engagement shoot, and she captured our wedding day beautifully.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katrina had done our engagement photos as well as the wedding and we loved everything about it. She was very accommodating to our ideas/requests and incorporated her experience to make every shot even better. You can certainly count on her to capture all the great moments on your big day without a stress. Also, she is very prompt in delivery of the photos and even sends you a "sneak preview" right after the wedding which I thought was super neat. I highly recommend Katrina to be a part of your special day and help you re-live the day thru the pictures.

Profile Picture Yuna, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

First of all, Katrina has the most beautiful style of photography which is what we instantly fell in love with. While working with her, we discovered that she is absolutely professional, communicative, and wonderful to work with. She took note of the style that we were after and captured this exactly as we envisioned.

She got us everything in a reasonable time frame and the photos came out beautifully, especially if you love gorgeous natural light, which is her specialty. We could not have picked a better wedding photographer and we recommend her with the highest possible accolades!

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the best experience working with Katrina for our engagement photos. She is the sweetest and was so easy to work with. My husband and I were thrilled when we saw our photos. Katrina does an amazing job of capturing the soft and romantic moments. Will definitely look to book her for our future big moments!

Profile Picture jessie, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you Katrina Kim Photography! When my wife and I got married we opted out of getting a photo album from our photographer, but for our 1 year anniversary I wanted to surprise her with a wedding photo book. I had seen Katrina's work via social media and instantly knew my wife would love her style. I contacted her with the idea of making a wedding album and she responded very quickly. Extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Needless to say, my wife LOVED the album. It looks beautifully crafted with a lovely, story-telling layout. I would highly recommend her services, great work!

Profile Picture Brian, 9/2/16, 3 Reviews