Kato Floral Designs Reviews

338 Reviews for Kato Floral Designs

• Terry

Terry L. · Married on 04/12/2021

Fabulous Flowers

If you are looking for perfection, Kato Designs is the team for you! Maria and her staff listen to hear what the needs of the bride are, as well as, their expectations. Their deigns are spectacular, they bring dedication and heart to each project. Thank you for making our day even more beautiful!!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah L. · Married on 02/13/2021

Wedding Florist

I recently got married, and used Kato Designs as my florist. I cannot say better things about Maria and her team! She not only is professional, but is truly such a genuine kind person. She made all my floral dreams come true. My wedding would have not been the same without her team. They transformed the room with their gorgeous floral arrangements. She can work with any budget, and goes above and beyond to make her customers satisfied. I would recommend Maria and her team over and over again!

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Kelly

Kelly W. · Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing wedding flowers

Maria designed the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! I was very picky about my vision and struggled to find photos of flowers that exactly captured what I was going for, so I sent her several different photos and she basically just melded them all together to create the most gorgeous arrangements!! All our guests just raved about how pretty the flowers were! Maria was easy to communicate with and dropped everything off right on time. Thank you Maria for making our wedding day so amazing!

Sent on 01/28/2021
  • Cory

Cory F. · Married on 12/05/2020

Best florist ever

Wow! Kato knocked it out at our wedding this past weekend, everything truly was prettier than we could have imagined. Maria was always available via phone, text or email to answer questions and help us make our many changes while planning. We really can’t say enough good about Kato Floral Designs! 10/10 THANK YOU!!

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Leah

Leah T. · Married on 12/05/2020

Definitely Recommend!

Kato was amazing in making our wedding flower visions come to life! They were so flexible and accommodating with working with us from out of town. They far exceeded what we could have hoped for in creating our arch flowers and all of our reception centerpieces! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Hillary

Hillary S. · Married on 10/24/2020

The most BEAUTIFUL flowers

Maria is a GENIUS when it comes to flowers! When you can tell someone the flowers you want to use and your ideas and she just makes exactly that come to life, it is truly a gift!! Due to Covid we had to change to an outdoor ceremony and she made the most GORGEOUS altar for us, it looked like it should be in a magazine. And the bridal bouquets were perfection. The colors were exactly what I wanted! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Brooks

Brooks B. · Married on 10/11/2020

What gorgeous, wedding floral dreams are made of! Simply PERFECTION.

Maria Kato was initially recommended to us by our wedding planner Emily at Sincerely Yours Events, and when Emily tells you that Maria is the best, by golly, believe it! Kato Floral Design is exceptional is every way you want your wedding florist to be. She listened to my thoughts and ideas, I sent her a few photos, and the result on my wedding day was what dreams are made of! Just breathtaking! I shared my floral vision with Maria, but we received SO much more. The candle accents, the variety of vases, the uniqueness of each arrangement, yet the cohesiveness of the whole floral theme, was just perfection. She and her team are highly talented, efficient and have a beautiful eye for design. As far as I’m concerned, there is only ONE florist to call in Savannah, and will BE only one florist in Savannah, from here on out! If you want the A-Team of wedding vendors, Kato Floral Design is going to be your go-to, hands down. Plus, I must add, Maria is just the most lovely of humans!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Terrie

Terrie · Married on 09/06/2020

I am in awe of how beautiful our flowers were.

Where do I even begin?! Im a believer in letting people do what they do best. I gave Kato a few ideas and colors schemes of what we wanted and let her take over. Best decision I could have ever made. Our florals were jaw dropping. So beautiful and so unique. She was very easy to work with and everything came out perfect.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Erika

Erika S. · Married on 07/11/2020

Stunning Flowers!

Maria Kato is absolutely amazing! She was easy to work with during the planning process. She took everything I wanted into account, and made the most amazing bouquet and arrangements. The flowers were unique and beautiful with wonderful customer service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2021
  • KIMBERLY

Kimberly S. · Married on 07/09/2020

Pink Perfection

I owe all credit of my gorgeous flowers to the masterfully creative team at Kato Florals. I told them my colors were 50 shades of pink, and sent them 1 picture of a bouquet, and 1 picture of centerpieces, I had pinned and they designed the most beautiful tablescape. My friends and family are still commenting on the flowers, weeks later. I gave a couple of the centerpieces to family members and my new SIL sent me a picture over a week after the wedding of her centerpiece still fresh and in bloom. I also want to make a very special note that they went above and beyond. I hired a private baker for our cake but she doesn't decorate with fresh flowers. I asked Meagan, if they could handle and they did and our cake looked so special. I know there are brides that pick every detail. I'm not one of them. So for me, that I was pretty much hands off and still got the most perfect flowers, I know I made a good choice.

Sent on 08/07/2020
  • Elizabeth

Liz E. · Married on 03/20/2020

Bouquet & Boutonnière were PERFECT!

Very simple, me and my husband eloped so all we needed was a bouquet for me and a boutonnière for him, I emailed over a couple of pics of what I wanted and everything was gorgeous!

Sent on 06/10/2020

Alex T. · Married on 03/08/2020

Fairytale Flowers

Kato made all our dreams come true. They communicated with us day in and day out as we were a destination wedding and dealt with us as we changed our mind a million times and still made the day-of a dream. The flowers were everything and more that we imagined, even better than the inspiration pictures we sent her. The colors we dreamt of were captured beautifully and the bouquet was a thing of magic. Maria and Skye worked day in and day out to make sure that the park was level and prepared for our arch and floral decorations, and then jetted over to our reception site to set up center pieces that were to die for. We are eternally grateful for having heard about Kato through our planner.

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Stacy

Stacy J. · Married on 03/07/2020

Beautiful flowers for my wedding day!

Maria and Skye, as well as the rest of the Kato team, did an amazing job on my wedding day! The flowers were exactly as I had envisioned and everything went seamlessly. I would highly recommend using Kato Floral Designs for your wedding!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/22/2020

Loved my flowers!!

Beyond amazing! Loved working with a family owned business so personal and great. Well experienced and knowledgeable.

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Alasia

Alasia · Married on 01/19/2020

Breathtaking flowers

I don’t even know where to begin. I LOVED working with Kato floral designs. Both Maria, the owner, and Meagan, my floral planner, were super patient and flexible. They answered any questions and addressed any concerns professionally. They made multiple different quotes for me to help me get my vision without complaints, and they went over and beyond my expectations. Our ceremony and reception was absolutely breathtaking and the flowers and greenery played a major in that!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 12/06/2019

If you are looking for a WOW, Kato Floral Designs should be your first choice. A destination wedding is daunting with plans and vision being arranged via email and phone, however, Maria took our daughters vision and made it a reality. The floral arrangements were all spectacular: altar, ceremony aisles, maid-of-honor, junior bridesmaid, boutonnieres, corsages and table centerpieces. The bridal bouquet, with white orchids, jasmine vines and eucalyptus was so beautiful it actually brought tears to our eyes. We can't thank Maria enough for the exceptional work she did to make this wedding a success.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Chrissy · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful Floral Arrangements

Maria is wonderful! She created the most beautiful arrangements for both my rehearsal dinner and reception. She also crafted beautiful bouquets for our ceremony. She is lovely to work with!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Ashley B. · Married on 11/16/2019

Words can’t describe....

Words cannot describe the thought and effort that was put into our floral arrangements and alter. Throughout the whole process Maria and her team were willing to explain different ideas to us. They delivered the flowers to the hotel room and they far exceeded our expectations. Thank you for making our day absolutely perfect!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin M. · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

Maria was absolutely fantastic to work with and I couldn't be more thankful for her amazing work. Her flowers are gorgeous and were exactly what I was looking for. She included the most beautiful garden roses I have ever seen in my boquet! She was not only professional but friendly and kind and wanted to make sure she did everything possible to accommodate my vision within my budget. I highly recommend Kato floral!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Savannah wedding flowers

Having a destination wedding in Savannah was the best decision I made and finding and choosing Kato floral designs was the best choice. Working with Maria & Meagan was a great and easy experience. I was able to design what i wanted and they worked with my wedding vision and were so helpful. Seeing everything come to together on the wedding day was a dream. I loved every little detail and was so impressed. Thank you for everyone at Kato for the beautiful work you did!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Katie

Katie W. · Married on 10/19/2019

Kato Floral Designs really made my wedding beautiful!

I had an exceptional experience with Kato Floral Designs and highly recommend! I worked with Designer Meagan Smith extensively over email and phone to plan and was able to sit down for final planning with Maria Kato. They were so kind, patient, professional, and talented! Maria is a one of a kind individual who, with her awesome team, really brought my vision for florals and greenery on my wedding day to life. She knew just what I wanted from a few minutes of speaking with me and made me feel truly special, as if she doesn’t work with many, many brides all the time! Maria and her team were also so kind to alter some of the floral plans on our wedding day when Tropical Storm Nestor poured down and changed many of our plans. They made our "Plan B" beautiful! If you are looking for wonderfully done floral artistry at competitive value, hurry to book Kato Floral Designs now!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/18/2019

Very Helpful

Was a great value and pleasure working with the team at Kato. Always available for help and questions and got exact what I was looking for!

Sent on 11/01/2019

J Louderback · Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely amazing

Kato was very responsive to all of our requests before the wedding and so easy to work with. These ladies are true professionals, and went above and beyond for us. Absolutely beautiful arrangement, so much so that we begged a relative to drive the bouquet and part of the arch arrangement 10 hours to our home state so we could have it preserved.

I'd we did it all over again, would definitely hire Kato again. Definitely do recommend, they made the whole process worry free and easy to handle!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Must Hire!

Kato Floral exceeded all my exceptions on my wedding day! We were all blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. We had been shopping around with a tight budget and we went to Kato and told them what we had and they made it work! Megan stayed in touch with me every step of the way! I 10/10 would hire Kato if you are getting married in Savannah! Anywhere else would be a waste of money in my opinion!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kato Floral Designs's reply:

Hi Alyssa,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Congrats again on your beautiful wedding! :) You were a pleasure to work with!
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing florist with great communication

I sent Kato photos of what I had in mind and they made it even better! They were great at bringing me the bouquets before our first look and the staff was amazing at setting up the ceremony and reception! I highly recommend Kato for your events!

Sent on 10/01/2019