Kato Floral Designs Reviews

330 Reviews for Kato Floral Designs

• Terry

Terry Lewis · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Fabulous Flowers

If you are looking for perfection, Kato Designs is the team for you! Maria and her staff listen to hear what the needs of the bride are, as well as, their expectations. Their deigns are spectacular, they bring dedication and heart to each project. Thank you for making our day even more beautiful!!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • KIMBERLY

KIMBERLY SPICER · Married on 07/09/2020

Pink Perfection

I owe all credit of my gorgeous flowers to the masterfully creative team at Kato Florals. I told them my colors were 50 shades of pink, and sent them 1 picture of a bouquet, and 1 picture of centerpieces, I had pinned and they designed the most beautiful tablescape. My friends and family are still commenting on the flowers, weeks later. I gave a couple of the centerpieces to family members and my new SIL sent me a picture over a week after the wedding of her centerpiece still fresh and in bloom. I also want to make a very special note that they went above and beyond. I hired a private baker for our cake but she doesn't decorate with fresh flowers. I asked Meagan, if they could handle and they did and our cake looked so special. I know there are brides that pick every detail. I'm not one of them. So for me, that I was pretty much hands off and still got the most perfect flowers, I know I made a good choice.

Sent on 08/07/2020
  • Elizabeth

Liz Eldred · Married on 03/20/2020

Bouquet & Boutonnière were PERFECT!

Very simple, me and my husband eloped so all we needed was a bouquet for me and a boutonnière for him, I emailed over a couple of pics of what I wanted and everything was gorgeous!

Sent on 06/10/2020

Alex Tampa · Married on 03/08/2020

Fairytale Flowers

Kato made all our dreams come true. They communicated with us day in and day out as we were a destination wedding and dealt with us as we changed our mind a million times and still made the day-of a dream. The flowers were everything and more that we imagined, even better than the inspiration pictures we sent her. The colors we dreamt of were captured beautifully and the bouquet was a thing of magic. Maria and Skye worked day in and day out to make sure that the park was level and prepared for our arch and floral decorations, and then jetted over to our reception site to set up center pieces that were to die for. We are eternally grateful for having heard about Kato through our planner.

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Stacy

Stacy Jernigan · Married on 03/07/2020

Beautiful flowers for my wedding day!

Maria and Skye, as well as the rest of the Kato team, did an amazing job on my wedding day! The flowers were exactly as I had envisioned and everything went seamlessly. I would highly recommend using Kato Floral Designs for your wedding!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/22/2020

Loved my flowers!!

Beyond amazing! Loved working with a family owned business so personal and great. Well experienced and knowledgeable.

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Alasia

Alasia · Married on 01/19/2020

Breathtaking flowers

I don’t even know where to begin. I LOVED working with Kato floral designs. Both Maria, the owner, and Meagan, my floral planner, were super patient and flexible. They answered any questions and addressed any concerns professionally. They made multiple different quotes for me to help me get my vision without complaints, and they went over and beyond my expectations. Our ceremony and reception was absolutely breathtaking and the flowers and greenery played a major in that!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 12/06/2019

If you are looking for a WOW, Kato Floral Designs should be your first choice. A destination wedding is daunting with plans and vision being arranged via email and phone, however, Maria took our daughters vision and made it a reality. The floral arrangements were all spectacular: altar, ceremony aisles, maid-of-honor, junior bridesmaid, boutonnieres, corsages and table centerpieces. The bridal bouquet, with white orchids, jasmine vines and eucalyptus was so beautiful it actually brought tears to our eyes. We can't thank Maria enough for the exceptional work she did to make this wedding a success.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Chrissy · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful Floral Arrangements

Maria is wonderful! She created the most beautiful arrangements for both my rehearsal dinner and reception. She also crafted beautiful bouquets for our ceremony. She is lovely to work with!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Ashley Berger · Married on 11/16/2019

Words can’t describe....

Words cannot describe the thought and effort that was put into our floral arrangements and alter. Throughout the whole process Maria and her team were willing to explain different ideas to us. They delivered the flowers to the hotel room and they far exceeded our expectations. Thank you for making our day absolutely perfect!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Martin · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

Maria was absolutely fantastic to work with and I couldn't be more thankful for her amazing work. Her flowers are gorgeous and were exactly what I was looking for. She included the most beautiful garden roses I have ever seen in my boquet! She was not only professional but friendly and kind and wanted to make sure she did everything possible to accommodate my vision within my budget. I highly recommend Kato floral!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Savannah wedding flowers

Having a destination wedding in Savannah was the best decision I made and finding and choosing Kato floral designs was the best choice. Working with Maria & Meagan was a great and easy experience. I was able to design what i wanted and they worked with my wedding vision and were so helpful. Seeing everything come to together on the wedding day was a dream. I loved every little detail and was so impressed. Thank you for everyone at Kato for the beautiful work you did!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Katie

Katie Waser · Married on 10/19/2019

Kato Floral Designs really made my wedding beautiful!

I had an exceptional experience with Kato Floral Designs and highly recommend! I worked with Designer Meagan Smith extensively over email and phone to plan and was able to sit down for final planning with Maria Kato. They were so kind, patient, professional, and talented! Maria is a one of a kind individual who, with her awesome team, really brought my vision for florals and greenery on my wedding day to life. She knew just what I wanted from a few minutes of speaking with me and made me feel truly special, as if she doesn’t work with many, many brides all the time! Maria and her team were also so kind to alter some of the floral plans on our wedding day when Tropical Storm Nestor poured down and changed many of our plans. They made our "Plan B" beautiful! If you are looking for wonderfully done floral artistry at competitive value, hurry to book Kato Floral Designs now!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/18/2019

Very Helpful

Was a great value and pleasure working with the team at Kato. Always available for help and questions and got exact what I was looking for!

Sent on 11/01/2019

J Louderback · Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely amazing

Kato was very responsive to all of our requests before the wedding and so easy to work with. These ladies are true professionals, and went above and beyond for us. Absolutely beautiful arrangement, so much so that we begged a relative to drive the bouquet and part of the arch arrangement 10 hours to our home state so we could have it preserved.

I'd we did it all over again, would definitely hire Kato again. Definitely do recommend, they made the whole process worry free and easy to handle!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Stevens · Married on 10/05/2019

Must Hire!

Kato Floral exceeded all my exceptions on my wedding day! We were all blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. We had been shopping around with a tight budget and we went to Kato and told them what we had and they made it work! Megan stayed in touch with me every step of the way! I 10/10 would hire Kato if you are getting married in Savannah! Anywhere else would be a waste of money in my opinion!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kato Floral Designs's reply:

Hi Alyssa,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Congrats again on your beautiful wedding! :) You were a pleasure to work with!
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing florist with great communication

I sent Kato photos of what I had in mind and they made it even better! They were great at bringing me the bouquets before our first look and the staff was amazing at setting up the ceremony and reception! I highly recommend Kato for your events!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Bernadette

Bernadette Green · Married on 09/14/2019

Above and Beyond!

Where to begin? The florals for my wedding were an absolute dream! Planning a Savannah wedding all the way from California could have been stressful, but having amazing vendors like Kato Floral Designs made the planning process so easy. Krystal handled my many, many, many emails full of questions, ideas and adjustments with enthusiasm and professionalism. And the flowers looked incredible! Absolutely stunning. Kato completely nailed my vision of jewel tones and moody, but vibrant arrangements. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Joanne Salter · Married on 08/01/2019

Mother of the bride

Maria at Kato Floral Designs did an incredible job of making my daughter’s wedding look like a fairy tale. The flowers took my breath away! I am so looking forward to using them again for wedding number 2.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Monica

Monica Hewes · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream Team

Could not recommend Kato Floral Designs Highly enough! They were a dream to work with and created the most beautiful floral arrangements for my Savannah wedding. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy and were so professional and kind.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Wigley · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot put into words the absolutely amazing and beautiful work this sweet soul did for my wedding! She was always very optimistic, confident in giving me whatever I wanted and willing to meet with me on multiple occasions to make sure we got everything exactly the way I wanted it. She delivered my bouquet, as well as all of the girls bouquets to the house that we were getting ready at! And as if this wasn't already enough....she went by my house while I was on my honeymoon, picked up one of the arraignments and my bouquet and sent them off for me to be preserved so I can enjoy them forever! It was a pleasure meeting Maria, absolutely amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Amber · Married on 06/07/2019

Stunning flowers

Maria was so amazing to work with!! She made my dreams come true. From our first meeting she knew exactly what I wanted and captured it perfectly. My flowers and all the others were stunning!! When I walked into the reception I was brought to tears because of how beautiful our candlelight / eucalyptus centerpieces were. She truly captured my vision perfectly. She also went above and beyond to make our sweetheart table beautiful. She helps you think of places / people that may need flowers that you wouldn't think of. My mom and I were also thrilled at the price of the flowers; they were not over priced at all. Maria will also answers any questions that you have and answer them quickly. I can not recommend Kato Floral enough!! If you want beautiful flowers you will not go wrong with Kato!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Nancy Olinger · Married on 06/06/2019

Perfection!

Our wedding experience with Maria was perfect. She is so sweet and a true artist. She immediately understood the floral “look” my daughter wanted and executed it flawlessly. The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely beautiful, as were the boutonnieres. The table centerpieces she created transformed the reception hall. Her prices are beyond reasonable—we got a lot of “bang for our buck” and she had thoughtful suggestions on areas where we could save money. We couldn’t have been happier with the florals and we highly recommend Kato Floral Design.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend!

From the moment I first contacted Kato Floral Designs, I knew they were going to do an amazing job. I provided my vision board and they presented exactly what I wanted for our wedding. Everything was flawless!! I highly recommend using Kato Floral Designs for your next event. You will be satisfied!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2019

A Dream Come True!

I worked with Meagan from Kato Florals throughout my entire wedding planning process. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult when you aren’t able to meet with your florist and look at actual arrangements. From talking on the phone and emailing inspirational floral photos, Meagan brought my vision to life. It was even more beautiful than I imagined! Kato did everything from my bouquets, centerpieces, fireplace decor, to a flower arbor. You cannot go wrong with booking Kato for all of your floral needs. They truly went above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 05/08/2019