Kato Floral Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Stacey S. Married on 11/13/2021

Perfection!!

I do not know where to begin expressing how wonderful Maria and her team were in helping plan my daughter's wedding. The flowers were beautiful. She captured the exact look my daughter wanted. Our guest could not stop complimenting about how the room looked. I also want to state that not only is Kato Florist so talented but she is also so helpful and sweet. The entire experience was just perfection. Thank you Kato Florist!!!
  • Linzy
    Linzy F. Married on 10/23/2021

Kato Floral Designs: No other way

If I could give Kato Florals 10 stars I would. Maria and her team are an absolute dream team. From the beginning of the wedding planning process, the Kato team worked with me to perfect my vision for the florals. I had an idea of what I wanted, I provided them photos for inspiration, and they quoted accordingly. When the day of the wedding came and I finally saw everything come together, I was absolutely blown away. Maria and her team went above and beyond to make sure the venue was decorated perfectly with florals, candles, vases, etc. They even took time to move florals from the ceremony room to the reception to use twice without anyone even knowing there was a transition being made. I am so grateful. They made my wedding dreams come true. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the work you put in to create the most magical wedding for my husband and I. To top things off, all of our guests were equally as blown away!
  • Samantha
    Samantha W. Married on 10/22/2021

absolutely stunning

Cannot recommend Kato Floral enough! Maria and her assistant Krystal were fantastic! I know nothing about flowers, and Krystal helped use my Pinterest board and color palette to create beautiful floral arrangements for our big day! It really alleviated any stress! We were able to meet up with Maria long before the wedding, and we felt very comfortable and confident things would be great! It turned out stunning!
    Samantha G. Married on 10/17/2021

Best team ever

Maria and her team at Kato Floral Design truthfully exceeded my expectations. Maria promptly answered questions and concerns that I may have had leading up to the wedding and was so pleasant every time, keeping my worries to a very minimum. The most beautiful arrangements I have every seen, the bouquet had me crying all night long. Absolutely nothing could have been any better. I am so so very thankful for the hard work and attention to detail. It was the best day ever and I could go on all day about this team!! I hope to have the opportunity again one day to use this team. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.
    Stephanie R. Married on 10/09/2021

Fabulous Florals and Stellar Service

We planned our Hilton Head destination wedding from afar. I was in touch with Kato Florals through my wedding planner, and I worked with Meaghan as my floral designer. She was so kind, so helpful, and she always seemed to understand exactly what I was asking for, even though I wasn't well-versed in florals or confident in explaining what I liked. She never blinked at my revisions and she always made me feel confident in my design vision. When our events finally happened, I was shocked at how perfectly executed my vision really was. The owner, Maria, brought her team and put everything together flawlessly for both events. I am thrilled with my florals and thrilled with the service I received.
    Melissa H. Married on 10/02/2021

Breathe taking

I can not speak highly enough about Rochelle and the team at Kato Floral. They were absolutely amazing. Even with most of our meetings over conference calls and text messaging, they delivered 150%. The professional manners and the attention to details was refreshing.
    Our floral suite was breathtaking, from my bouquet to the centerpieces.
    The selection of flowers were exactly what Rochelle and I discussed and they were perfectly fresh flowers. Everyone at our wedding remarked our beautiful the flowers were. And Rochelle and the Kato team were available tome for every step of our wedding day
    Karen M. Married on 09/24/2021

Amazing florist

Don't walk, RUN to work with Maria and her team. Maria took our vision and wow did she deliver. Maria was so accommodating and easy to work with through our ever changing ideas. The room was absolutely magical. We received endless compliments from our guests and venue staff. At the last minute we added another event and Maria with her calming presence said, "no worries, we got this". Maria is a beautiful soul and it shines through in her work.
  • Madeline
    Madeline R. Married on 06/19/2021

Highly Recommend This Amazing Team!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kato Floral Designs. Maria and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. I had a vision about florals for our wedding and to say they made that vision come to life would be an understatement. They completely exceeded my expectations!! Not only was I was truly blown away, but our guests were equally as amazed. They truly made this a magical day for us!! I can't imagine a better team to work with and would HIGHLY recommend Kato Floral Designs to anyone needing florals for an upcoming wedding or event. If you are on the fence look at these pictures - the florals/decor truly speak for themselves!!
  • Amelia
    Amelia C. Married on 06/06/2021

Hire Kato Florals!

Kato Florals was the perfect fit for our floral needs on our big day. Everything turned out just as I had pictured it. During the entire planning process, even with 2 reschedules due to COVID-19, Krystal was responsive and reassuring with all my questions and requests. Their team is just fabulous at what they do! They will not disappoint you!
    Amy K. Married on 05/30/2021

Highly Recommended

Maria was a pleasure to work with. My daughter sent her inspiration pictures and she did not disappoint. Everything was absolute perfection from the centerpieces to the bouquets. We received so many compliments on all of the flowers.
  • Terry
    Terry L. Married on 04/12/2021

Fabulous Flowers

If you are looking for perfection, Kato Designs is the team for you! Maria and her staff listen to hear what the needs of the bride are, as well as, their expectations. Their deigns are spectacular, they bring dedication and heart to each project. Thank you for making our day even more beautiful!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah L. Married on 02/13/2021

Wedding Florist

I recently got married, and used Kato Designs as my florist. I cannot say better things about Maria and her team! She not only is professional, but is truly such a genuine kind person. She made all my floral dreams come true. My wedding would have not been the same without her team. They transformed the room with their gorgeous floral arrangements. She can work with any budget, and goes above and beyond to make her customers satisfied. I would recommend Maria and her team over and over again!
  • Kelly
    Kelly W. Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing wedding flowers

Maria designed the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! I was very picky about my vision and struggled to find photos of flowers that exactly captured what I was going for, so I sent her several different photos and she basically just melded them all together to create the most gorgeous arrangements!! All our guests just raved about how pretty the flowers were! Maria was easy to communicate with and dropped everything off right on time. Thank you Maria for making our wedding day so amazing!
  • Cory
    Cory F. Married on 12/05/2020

Best florist ever

Wow! Kato knocked it out at our wedding this past weekend, everything truly was prettier than we could have imagined. Maria was always available via phone, text or email to answer questions and help us make our many changes while planning. We really can’t say enough good about Kato Floral Designs! 10/10 THANK YOU!!
  • Leah
    Leah T. Married on 12/05/2020

Definitely Recommend!

Kato was amazing in making our wedding flower visions come to life! They were so flexible and accommodating with working with us from out of town. They far exceeded what we could have hoped for in creating our arch flowers and all of our reception centerpieces! Would highly recommend!
  • Hillary
    Hillary S. Married on 10/24/2020

The most BEAUTIFUL flowers

Maria is a GENIUS when it comes to flowers! When you can tell someone the flowers you want to use and your ideas and she just makes exactly that come to life, it is truly a gift!! Due to Covid we had to change to an outdoor ceremony and she made the most GORGEOUS altar for us, it looked like it should be in a magazine. And the bridal bouquets were perfection. The colors were exactly what I wanted! Thank you so so much!
  • Brooks
    Brooks B. Married on 10/11/2020

What gorgeous, wedding floral dreams are made of! Simply PERFECTION.

Maria Kato was initially recommended to us by our wedding planner Emily at Sincerely Yours Events, and when Emily tells you that Maria is the best, by golly, believe it! Kato Floral Design is exceptional is every way you want your wedding florist to be. She listened to my thoughts and ideas, I sent her a few photos, and the result on my wedding day was what dreams are made of! Just breathtaking! I shared my floral vision with Maria, but we received SO much more. The candle accents, the variety of vases, the uniqueness of each arrangement, yet the cohesiveness of the whole floral theme, was just perfection. She and her team are highly talented, efficient and have a beautiful eye for design. As far as I’m concerned, there is only ONE florist to call in Savannah, and will BE only one florist in Savannah, from here on out! If you want the A-Team of wedding vendors, Kato Floral Design is going to be your go-to, hands down. Plus, I must add, Maria is just the most lovely of humans!
  • Terrie
    Terrie Married on 09/06/2020

I am in awe of how beautiful our flowers were.

Where do I even begin?! Im a believer in letting people do what they do best. I gave Kato a few ideas and colors schemes of what we wanted and let her take over. Best decision I could have ever made. Our florals were jaw dropping. So beautiful and so unique. She was very easy to work with and everything came out perfect.
  • Erika
    Erika S. Married on 07/11/2020

Stunning Flowers!

Maria Kato is absolutely amazing! She was easy to work with during the planning process. She took everything I wanted into account, and made the most amazing bouquet and arrangements. The flowers were unique and beautiful with wonderful customer service. Highly recommend!
  • KIMBERLY
    Kimberly S. Married on 07/09/2020

Pink Perfection

I owe all credit of my gorgeous flowers to the masterfully creative team at Kato Florals. I told them my colors were 50 shades of pink, and sent them 1 picture of a bouquet, and 1 picture of centerpieces, I had pinned and they designed the most beautiful tablescape. My friends and family are still commenting on the flowers, weeks later. I gave a couple of the centerpieces to family members and my new SIL sent me a picture over a week after the wedding of her centerpiece still fresh and in bloom. I also want to make a very special note that they went above and beyond. I hired a private baker for our cake but she doesn't decorate with fresh flowers. I asked Meagan, if they could handle and they did and our cake looked so special. I know there are brides that pick every detail. I'm not one of them. So for me, that I was pretty much hands off and still got the most perfect flowers, I know I made a good choice.
  • Kristen
    Kristen W. Married on 05/16/2020

Kato Floral was the highlight of the decor!

Kato Floral Designs was so extremely helpful from the beginning in hearing my vision, being flexible in the changes that were thrown our way, and executing the vision for my April wedding in Savannah! I would definitely recommend them for their outstanding service that it made my not second guess a penny- but they are a great value as well so it was a win all around! Thank you, Kato Floral, we will appreciate it forever!
    Emily D. Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing! 1000% recommend

Maria Kato and her team are simply the best! She was my florist for my wedding ceremony and reception and she went above and beyond our expectations. She did exactly what I wanted and more. My wedding was postponed multiple times due to Covid and she was the most accommodating to all of the changes we had to constantly make. I can’t say enough good things about her and her team and I am forever grateful!!
  • Elizabeth
    Liz E. Married on 03/20/2020

Bouquet & Boutonnière were PERFECT!

Very simple, me and my husband eloped so all we needed was a bouquet for me and a boutonnière for him, I emailed over a couple of pics of what I wanted and everything was gorgeous!
    Alex T. Married on 03/08/2020

Fairytale Flowers

Kato made all our dreams come true. They communicated with us day in and day out as we were a destination wedding and dealt with us as we changed our mind a million times and still made the day-of a dream. The flowers were everything and more that we imagined, even better than the inspiration pictures we sent her. The colors we dreamt of were captured beautifully and the bouquet was a thing of magic. Maria and Skye worked day in and day out to make sure that the park was level and prepared for our arch and floral decorations, and then jetted over to our reception site to set up center pieces that were to die for. We are eternally grateful for having heard about Kato through our planner.
  • Stacy
    Stacy J. Married on 03/07/2020

Beautiful flowers for my wedding day!

Maria and Skye, as well as the rest of the Kato team, did an amazing job on my wedding day! The flowers were exactly as I had envisioned and everything went seamlessly. I would highly recommend using Kato Floral Designs for your wedding!