291 Reviews for Kato Floral Designs

Non-Floral (3)
Flower Crowns (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
290 Kato Floral Designs Reviews

Maria did an amazing job on my wedding bouquet and husband's boutonnière. Not only were the flowers/arrangement gorgeous but the entire process was stress free- Maria made sure all my questions were answered and my order was delivered with plenty of time to spare. I cannot wait to see what they look like in my photos.

Heather W.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kato Florist was wonderful! Meagan, one of the florists, gave some of the most top-notch professional curtesy I’ve ever experienced! She fielded my countless requests and accommodated them all! And the floral arrangements turned out to be gorgeous - from the wedding ceremony to the reception! I highly recommend Kato to others!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Skye communicated with us regarding needs and details and Maria called to review. The flowers arrived and we were thrilled! The bouquets were lush and full. The bride's bouquet was exactly like the picture we sent. Kati was easy to work with and produced gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres

Profile Picture Georgia, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Crowns

I cannot thank Maria at KATO enough for her generosity!! The worst thing happened as we were nearing my wedding...my hired florist went MIA!! Thankfully my wedding planner (Vanessa Saturday) was resourceful and has great connections because Maria agreed to help us out last minute and boy this I truly luck out. My flowers were phenomenal! They were everything I asked for and more! Truly beautiful! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Maria and the team at Kato Floral Designs came to the rescue for us, and they made sure our bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect on our wedding day. My bouquet especially was beyond anything I could have imagined. I teared up when I saw it...gorgeous! I had a lot of family mementos I wanted incorporated into my flowers, and they were all well placed and very meaningful for me. We, in particular my mother and I, cannot thank Kato Floral Designs enough for all they did, and I will remember our flowers forever! Any bride would be very lucky to have these artists create the florals for their wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/12/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maria designed our florals for our wedding in April 2018. I had absolutely no idea how to verbalize what I envisioned for flowers, and Maria not only understood, she executed it better than what I had in mind. Maria is the kindest, most humble person to work with and truly has a talent for what she does. She talked to me on the phone numerous times, met us at our venue walkthrough with examples of vases and decor and brought an excellent team the day of to assemble. My mom broke the bracelet of her corsage a few minutes before the ceremony began and Kato Florals was right there with an extra, and fixed it without me even noticing. I spoke with a lot of florists in planning our wedding, and searched for over four months to find the perfect florist and we couldn’t be happier with Maria’s work. Our flowers truly were a work of art. If you’re looking for a kind and talented woman to work with, you’ll find that in Maria.

Profile Picture Liz, 4/28/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Kato was such an easy and amazing experience. The designs were exactly as I wanted and even better in person. We would highly recommend them! Thank you for helping make my day perfect!!

Profile Picture Bethany , 3/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

You would be a fool to use anyone else in Savannah as your florist! I do not say this lightly: I called Maria my "Wedding Angel". Wedding planning is so difficult; the industry is slow moving and costly. Not for Maria. She was very responsive to ANYTHING we asked. I was planning an out of town wedding and always felt like I was in good hands with Maria. I provided Maria a vision board of what florals I was interested in and she absolutely blew us away with what she put together for my wedding. Her cost is modest in comparison to what her creativity can do. Her floral arrangements were hands down my favorite part of my wedding details. She was able to mix-up tall and short arrangements to meet my budget, she had the most beautiful floral stand options that would meet anything I asked for, and she even provided votives if needed.

The day of the wedding, Maria hustled to make everything perfect. She was the FIRST vendor to show up to set-up. I snuck down to my reception before hair and make up just to see how things were going and there was Maria and her assistant Brandi setting up the most beautiful arrangements you could imagine. I had a church wedding and waterfront venue reception. Maria transported my church floral arrangements to the reception venue (her idea to save money) and I never even saw her do it. She was so quick and efficient that it all came together seamlessly. I am fortunate to have picked Maria as my florist, my day would not have been nearly as special without working with her and having her florals! Pictures to come. Had to shower her with my love ASAP.

Profile Picture sarah, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Our wedding flowers were flawless! Choosing Kato was an excellent decision and one that I would recommend to any bride. They were easy to work with, kind, and gave us exactly what we wanted and more! The arrangements were stunning and better than I expected!

Photos
Profile Picture Megan, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

Maria with Kato floral designs was absolutely amazing! she is very organized and responsive to any questions! I gave her my inspiration photos and they turned out amazing!!! the colors were perfect to what we wanted!! i would highly recommend using Kato for your wedding! she will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Counseling was helpful in understanding seasonal pricing. Flowers were beautiful.

Profile Picture Monelle, 1/6/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Absolutely beautiful bouquet of Black and white calla lilies for our NYE wedding

Profile Picture Patricia, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery

Maria is awesome to work with. She helped me bring the vision of my wedding to life. My bridal bouquet and the chapel (Tybee Island Wedding Chapel) were both absolutely stunning (see pics attached)! In addition to doing high quality work, Maria also worked within my budget to give me the look I was going for at a price I could afford. I loved that she took the time to make sure some of our ceremony flowers were delivered to our reception dinner after the ceremony so we could continue to enjoy them at the restaurant.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you are looking for beautiful florals at a fair price, call Kato right now. She met with us to ensure that she knew what my vision was and she absolutely met it! People are still commenting on the beauty of our centerpieces and bouquets. I sent her several pictures and she created beautiful designs. My flowers were better than I could have possibly expected and I have Maria to thank. The delivery and set up was highly courteous and professional. I cannot commend this vendor enough for her excellent work.

Profile Picture Tara, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Maria is a dream to work with as always! I have the pleasure of working with her regularly as a vendor and I asked her to do my Wedding Reception because of her amazing work! In fact, I had her booked before we got engaged, because that was a given! She’s one of the kindest and most generous people you will meet or have the pleasure of doing business with! Not to mention, her flowers are stunning. We are so happy with our choice to use Kato Floral Designs!

Profile Picture Stacia, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Where do I even begin!? Maria was an absolute pleasure to work with! She's so kind and focused on getting you exactly what you're picturing for your big day. She's extremely responsive and met with us twice before the wedding day. It was an absolute pleasure working with her. The quality of the arrangements was everything I was looking for. Everything was absolutely perfect! We couldn't have been happier with our decision to go with Kato Floral! Thanks for everything, Maria!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I am so happy I chose Kato Floral Designs as our wedding florist. Maria was a wonderful florist to work with. She is very flexible, responsive, and helpful. She is great at helping you narrow down what you are looking for in wedding floral design. Our floral design for the wedding was perfect.

Profile Picture Isabel , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers at our wedding were absolutely INCREDIBLE! Maria listened to exactly what we wanted for all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces etc..and brought it to life. Five stars is not enough for Kato Floral Designs! Maria went above and beyond to make the most gorgeous arrangements and bouquets I've ever seen. From start to finish it was nothing short of a fairy tale for my wedding and the flowers exceeded my expectations! She is the best in the business! You will not find anyone better! Thank you to Maria for making our dream wedding come to life! Wish we could do it all over! Thank you!!!!!

Profile Picture caitlyn, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I would consider Ms Kato an artist and her medium is flowers, because every piece she makes is an absolute work of art. She takes your ideas and molds them into reality that is better than anything you can dream of. I couldn't imange my special day without her pieces. She did better than perfect and I will forever be grateful for her work.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kato Floral designs provided the most beautiful flower arrangements, bridal bouquet, and boutonnieres. Maria was so easy to work with. I simply sent her pictures through email, spoke to her briefly on the phone, and she produced exactly what I was looking for. She is very affordable and uses quality flowers. I highly recommend using Maria as your florist for your wedding or event.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Delivery

Love, Love, Love the flowers that Kato did for my wedding. We used 6' eucalyptus table runners on farm tables and beautiful bouquets that were more than I ever expected! I hired Kato at the recommendation of my planner and they lived up to the recommendation. I would definitely recommend Kato to anyone needing flowers in the Savannah area.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Maria was fantastic to work with! The flowers were beautiful and just what we wanted. She took the time to sit down with us and guided us through choosing the perfect flowers.

Photo for Kato Floral Designs Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Tracy , 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maria Kato did a fabulous job at my granddaughter's wedding , All the flowers turned out even more beautiful than we expected. She understood exactly what the bride wanted . She was very flexible when changes were made . I highly recommend her and will use her for future events.

Profile Picture arlette, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maria and Danielle are amazing! My wedding flowers were perfect! Even better then what I imagined and I can't be more thankful that I booked kato floral! They work with your budget and respect your wishes. Their goal is to make sure you get exactly what you want and make it even better than what you've imagined.

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up