Kato Floral Designs Reviews

Kato Floral Designs 7
  • Monica

Monica Hewes · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream Team

Could not recommend Kato Floral Designs Highly enough! They were a dream to work with and created the most beautiful floral arrangements for my Savannah wedding. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy and were so professional and kind.

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Kato Floral Designs 8
    Kato Floral Designs 9
    Kato Floral Designs 10
    Kato Floral Designs 11
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Wigley · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot put into words the absolutely amazing and beautiful work this sweet soul did for my wedding! She was always very optimistic, confident in giving me whatever I wanted and willing to meet with me on multiple occasions to make sure we got everything exactly the way I wanted it. She delivered my bouquet, as well as all of the girls bouquets to the house that we were getting ready at! And as if this wasn't already enough....she went by my house while I was on my honeymoon, picked up one of the arraignments and my bouquet and sent them off for me to be preserved so I can enjoy them forever! It was a pleasure meeting Maria, absolutely amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Kato Floral Designs 12
    Kato Floral Designs 13
    Kato Floral Designs 14
    Kato Floral Designs 15
    Kato Floral Designs 16

Amber · Married on 06/07/2019

Stunning flowers

Maria was so amazing to work with!! She made my dreams come true. From our first meeting she knew exactly what I wanted and captured it perfectly. My flowers and all the others were stunning!! When I walked into the reception I was brought to tears because of how beautiful our candlelight / eucalyptus centerpieces were. She truly captured my vision perfectly. She also went above and beyond to make our sweetheart table beautiful. She helps you think of places / people that may need flowers that you wouldn't think of. My mom and I were also thrilled at the price of the flowers; they were not over priced at all. Maria will also answers any questions that you have and answer them quickly. I can not recommend Kato Floral enough!! If you want beautiful flowers you will not go wrong with Kato!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Nancy Olinger · Married on 06/06/2019

Perfection!

Our wedding experience with Maria was perfect. She is so sweet and a true artist. She immediately understood the floral “look” my daughter wanted and executed it flawlessly. The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely beautiful, as were the boutonnieres. The table centerpieces she created transformed the reception hall. Her prices are beyond reasonable—we got a lot of “bang for our buck” and she had thoughtful suggestions on areas where we could save money. We couldn’t have been happier with the florals and we highly recommend Kato Floral Design.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend!

From the moment I first contacted Kato Floral Designs, I knew they were going to do an amazing job. I provided my vision board and they presented exactly what I wanted for our wedding. Everything was flawless!! I highly recommend using Kato Floral Designs for your next event. You will be satisfied!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2019

A Dream Come True!

I worked with Meagan from Kato Florals throughout my entire wedding planning process. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult when you aren’t able to meet with your florist and look at actual arrangements. From talking on the phone and emailing inspirational floral photos, Meagan brought my vision to life. It was even more beautiful than I imagined! Kato did everything from my bouquets, centerpieces, fireplace decor, to a flower arbor. You cannot go wrong with booking Kato for all of your floral needs. They truly went above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Katherine · Married on 04/27/2019

Outstanding florist!

Maria's work is truly spectacular! I was literally blown away when I saw the florals for our wedding. When we met for the first time, she knew right away what vision I wanted and executed it beyond my wildest dreams. I am still dreaming about it! She is so kind and thoughtful. She truly loves what she does and it really does show through her work. Maria made our wedding one of kind and I am so glad that I will be able to relive that day for the rest of our lives while looking through our wedding album.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing floral arrangements!

I recently used Kato Floral Designs for my wedding in Oldfield Plantation. Meagan & Maria were a dream to work with. I was blown away by how perfect my floral arrangements were at my wedding. They managed to capture my entire vision and made such gorgeous arrangements. They were so accommodating and so quick to respond to me throughout this whole process and made everything so incredibly easy. Everyone kept coming up to me at the wedding asking who did the floral arrangements because they were breathtaking. I strongly recommend using Kato Floral Designs and will absolutely be using them for all of my future events!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Kato Floral Designs 17
    Kato Floral Designs 18
    Kato Floral Designs 19
    Kato Floral Designs 20
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful flowers

What can I say about Maria and her team.. My flowers turned out beautiful! I had a destination wedding so most communication was through email but they did a wonderful job into turning what I wanted to reality. They were also so professional setting up and quick. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Kato Floral Designs 21
    Kato Floral Designs 22

Elizabeth · Married on 12/28/2018

Maria is amazing!!

Maria was an incredible partner for my son's rehearsal dinner and welcome party. We planned the events from Jacksonville, Florida and she was very responsive, available and helpful through any channel. She created memorable designs for two very different but simultaneous events for the destination wedding (an elegant sit down dinner and a casual buffet at an Irish pub). We received so many compliments on our flowers. She captured our vision and her designs set the tone and vibe for each event. Her execution was flawless. I would highly recommend Maria!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Kendall · Married on 12/16/2018

Maria is Amazing!

From the first phone calls to pictures and emails. Maria is awesome! She asks questions to make sure she is getting you exactly what you want. We planned everything through email and her flowers were perfect. I could not be more pleased.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Kato Floral Designs 23
    Kato Floral Designs 24
    Kato Floral Designs 25
    Kato Floral Designs 26

Paul & Katherine Mason · Married on 11/18/2018

Just amazing

Maria was Incredible from the planning stages to the actual event, Her creations were magnificent our wedding was a success because of their service and attention to detail. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Lauren Meyers · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Florist

My husband and I are so glad we chose Kato Floral Designs for our wedding. Maria & Krystal were able to take our ideas and create stunning floral designs for our ceremony and reception spaces. Further, they were always timely and professional when answering our questions and concerns over email or phone, and helped to set up both the ceremony and reception florals to make sure they were exactly how we wanted them. Maria & Krystal's work went above and beyond my expectations, and we will forever be thankful for them!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Mary · Married on 11/09/2018

The BEST florist in Savannah!

If you want the BEST, look no further than Kato Floral Designs. Maria and her team took my daughter's vision and made it reality. Everything was absolutely stunning. Maria is a true professional and a pleasure to work with. Her personality will put you at ease and her customer service is outstanding. Maria and her team went above and beyond by constructing a ceremony wedding arch adorned with breathtaking swags and flowing sheer fabric. It was so beautiful and far exceeded our expectations. Thank you for making our daughter's wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Heather · Married on 11/03/2018

Maria did an amazing job on my wedding bouquet and husband's boutonnière. Not only were the flowers/arrangement gorgeous but the entire process was stress free- Maria made sure all my questions were answered and my order was delivered with plenty of time to spare. I cannot wait to see what they look like in my photos.

Heather W.

Sent on 01/02/2017

john · Married on 10/27/2018

Thank you Kato Floral Designs!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Anna

Anna Warren · Married on 10/20/2018

Maria is an artist!

I can't say enough good things about Maria and my experience with Kato Floral Designs. Maria took my requests and made my wedding flowers exactly what I asked for but somehow better. On top of that Kato's flowers are so reasonably priced I was able to get a few extras I wasn't anticipating I'd be able to afford. On wedding day when we could not find one of the headpieces she had one delivered to the hotel in 30 minutes, I didn't even have time to panic! Her professionalism is above and beyond. Thank you, Maria!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Amanda Vaughn · Married on 10/06/2018

Sweet Savannah

My bouquet was beautiful! I live 8 hours away from Savannah GA so my conversations were through email or phone calls. Kato Floral was always quick to reply and done exactly what I asked for! Great customer service!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2018

It takes a special person to be able to listen to a bride to be that doesn't really know exactly what her vision is and then pull it off perfectly!
    We are from North Carolina and Florida and not knowing any florist in Savannah was a little nerve wracking but Kato Florals was recommended by our wedding planner and they were the right match for us. Maria and her team made an already beautiful venue magical. The tables were exquisite and the flowers smelled amazing. The bride and groom's table was perfect and so fit their taste. The flowers for the wedding party were outstanding---and the bouquets lasted for days after the wedding. We had vintage doors for the bridal party to enter thru for the ceremony and the flowers and greenery Maria used showed the beauty of the doors but also added that extra special touch. Two weeks before the wedding we were down to what should we do for decorating the area where the vows would take place---Maria said I have an idea of what will fit perfectly and complete the vision--can I go with it. We said absolutely and it was the perfect touch. Picture two 12 ft poles covered with greenery and flowers on either side of beautiful wooden doors---it was the most perfect touch. Thank you so much Maria and Kato Florals for your vision and making our day stress free and gorgeous!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Brandi

Brandi Powell · Married on 08/18/2018

Don't look any further - choose Kato!

At first we were nervous about going with Kato because our wedding planner wasn't familiar with their name and they had never worked at our venue before. (We got married in Beaufort, South Carolina and they are based in Savannah, Georgia.) However, I kept finding myself on their webpage and copying more and more of their portfolio photos to my Pinterest page. Their vision was our vision and my gut was telling me that we had to go with Kato! We read past reviews and, now looking back, those reviews and 5-star ratings did not lie. Down to the last detail, Maria and Skye were a dream to work with. Even with the very limited information that we were able to provide at our first meeting, Maria immediately got a sense of what we were looking for and took care of the rest. She analyzed our inspiration photos and spoke to us about ways to make each style our own. She showed us some variations on centerpieces that we hadn't thought of but were perfect. Maria also knew exactly which flowers and greenery were in each bouquet and which would hold up in the August heat and humidity and which would not. Kato's pricing was all so reasonable, especially when you take into account the quality of service and florals delivered. Maria even offered ideas on how to cut costs where she could. Our ceremony and reception looked and smelled beyond beautiful. We received so many compliments from our guests, and we are so thankful to Maria and Skye for creating the incredible bouquets, centerpieces, and displays that we will never forget. Kato had multiple weddings on our wedding day, and even those concerns were squashed right away. We truly felt like we had Kato all to ourselves as they were punctual with everything and actually changed their timeline effortlessly when our church wouldn't allow them inside at the original planned time. If you are hesitant about using Kato, don't be. They easily exceeded our expectations and we hope that you give them the opportunity to exceed yours!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Kato Floral Designs 27
    Kato Floral Designs 28
    Kato Floral Designs 29
    Kato Floral Designs 30

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

Kato Florist was wonderful! Meagan, one of the florists, gave some of the most top-notch professional curtesy I’ve ever experienced! She fielded my countless requests and accommodated them all! And the floral arrangements turned out to be gorgeous - from the wedding ceremony to the reception! I highly recommend Kato to others!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Georgia · Married on 06/16/2018

Skye communicated with us regarding needs and details and Maria called to review. The flowers arrived and we were thrilled! The bouquets were lush and full. The bride's bouquet was exactly like the picture we sent. Kati was easy to work with and produced gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres

Sent on 06/20/2018

Dana · Married on 05/25/2018

I cannot thank Maria at KATO enough for her generosity!! The worst thing happened as we were nearing my wedding...my hired florist went MIA!! Thankfully my wedding planner (Vanessa Saturday) was resourceful and has great connections because Maria agreed to help us out last minute and boy this I truly luck out. My flowers were phenomenal! They were everything I asked for and more! Truly beautiful! THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

Maria and the team at Kato Floral Designs came to the rescue for us, and they made sure our bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect on our wedding day. My bouquet especially was beyond anything I could have imagined. I teared up when I saw it...gorgeous! I had a lot of family mementos I wanted incorporated into my flowers, and they were all well placed and very meaningful for me. We, in particular my mother and I, cannot thank Kato Floral Designs enough for all they did, and I will remember our flowers forever! Any bride would be very lucky to have these artists create the florals for their wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2018