Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry Reviews

Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 5
Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 6
Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 7

Amber · Getting married on 10/02/2021

You did Halloween makeup for me & the picture I showed you is what you gave me! My makeup also lasted all night.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Keesha · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Katilyn is such an amazing, down to earth person. She was super bubbly and easy to get along with. Her work is incredible! High reccomend!

Caitlin · Married on 10/24/2018

Katilyn is the only person who i will let do my makeup professionally! She was so phenomenal I had no idea what look I wanted but she took my personality and put it into my facebook and it was wonderful! she even went as far to tell me what type of products she used so i could try them at home! Love love love her!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Vivian Carlisle · Married on 10/21/2018

Best makeup experience I’ve had!

I had a great experience with Katilyn. She did an amazing job, and did exactly what I wanted. She was very personable. I will definitely go to her again!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

I love Katilyn !! She is so friendly and professional!! And her work is the absolute best!!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 9

Heather · Married on 10/10/2018

Katilyn is extremely talented and always gives me exactly what I want! Highly recommend her for any makeup needs!!

Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 10

Ciarra · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely love Katilyn!! She’s so personable, professional, and talented. She made my wedding day run so smoothly and she made me and my mom feel so beautiful. All of my friends are jealous of how good our makeup looked! Thanks Katilyn!

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

I absolutely loved having Kaitlyn do my wedding makeup! I've never had anyone else so my makeup and this added the extra touch to me being pampered and looking perfect for my perfect day. She came to my venue, and even let me know that rain was possibly heading my way for my outdoor wedding before it got there so we could start tracking and prepping! That is above and beyond especially when she was already done and paid! I really hope I get to go to her again, even for just a girl's day or a photo shoot!

Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 11
    Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 12
    Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 13

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Katilyn did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding! I did a trial run at her studio then she came to my venue the day of the wedding to do my makeup, maid of honor, mother of bride, 2 junior bridesmaids and the flower girl. She did a great job on all of us and really listened to what we wanted done. Definitely recommend Katilyn for weddings or any other event!

Anne · Married on 09/22/2018

What a wonderful person to share my morning with! Kaitlyn was kind, down to earth and very friendly. She made me feel at ease as she transformed this self-professed "Plain Jane" into a beautiful 40 something year old for her step son's wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Kaitlyn!

Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 14

Jacey · Married on 08/21/2018

Katilyn did my makeup for my wedding and I could not have asked for anything better. She was amazing and made my day extra special!! Thank you!!

Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 15
    Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 16

Paige · Married on 08/06/2018

Katilyn is not only extremely talented! But she genuinely loves what she does and is such a sweetheart! I highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 06/16/2018

Love love love her! She took her time and really made me look stunning on my special day.

Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 17

Rebecca · Married on 05/05/2018

Katilyn is amazing at what she does. Her grandmother had a heart attack the morning of my wedding and she still showed up and did an awesome job! My makeup and my bridesmaids makeup was flawless. Our makeup lasted through my entire rainy wedding day and a night out on the town after. If you don’t book her for your big day you are truly missing out.

Moriah · Married on 07/16/2016

Katilyn was absolutely wonderful to work with! My makeup was exactly what I wanted. Her philosophy of it being her job to "enhance" beauty instead of making someone look beautiful is such a wonderful approach. It was a very relaxing, fun part of my day. She really knows what looks good on different types of features and what colors compliment you best. She did one of my bridesmaid's makeup and also my sister (Maid of Honor). It was all very different and matched our personalities/styles/wishes/facial features perfectly. I knew I was in good hands! She even does trials so you can tweak things before your big day, which I did, and it really helped with keeping it stress-free for the both of us. I would recommend Katilyn to anyone! Thank you so much for helping me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Jaqueline · Married on 10/31/2015

Absolutely outstanding! Awesome artist with a true talent creating a truly glamorous look! Katilyn created amazing looks for myself as well as the mother of the bride and party. She is truly gifted at what she does and I would definitely recommend her as someone who is professional, fun, positive and a truly talented makeup artist! She made me feel truly gorgeous on our big day!

Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved being a part of your big day!

Tiffany · event on 10/03/2015

Katilyn is very professional and amazing at what she does! She is very welcoming and is very flexible as to where she goes to do your makeup. I will definitely go to her for future events!

Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! I hope that I get to be apart of your future events as well!

Audri · Married on 05/16/2015

Kaitlyn did a great job and made feel beautiful on my big day!!

Thank you so much!

Anne · Married on 01/01/2015

I'm 50 years old and I don't wear much makeup so I'm very particular about looking 'over done'. At my age that isn't attractive. Katilyn did a perfect job of giving me a fresh youthful look without any harsh shades. Exactly what I wanted. She also gave me tips on what products works best for my skin needs. A great experience!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry 18

Chelsae · Married on 12/31/2011

I got exactly what I asked for! Natural, and nothing over the top! It was an informal event so I didn’t need anything too fancy. Her talent is amazing and her prices are great! You can tell she loves what she does!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Chelsae · Married on 05/12/2018

I needed makeup services on very short notice and Katilyn was able to accommodate that! She gave me exactly what I asked. She answered any questions I had and was very efficient. She’s professional, yet sweet and fun. She’s very organized and her space is very clean.
    I was very pleased with the service I received and would recommend her to anyone.

Dawn · Getting married on 09/21/2019

3.0

Not wedding but girls fun day out

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

4.2

She books up fast so you need to plan ahaead but she does everything possible to work with you. Amazing talent, wonderful personality!

Sent on 08/09/2018